Footprint Fotos

(5)

Washington, DC

Photography helps you visually experience past memorable events all over again. We've been helping clients relive each and every exciting moment both here and abroad since 1988. Trust your memories to a professional who cares as much about the results as you do.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Under $1,000

1007 Girard Street, NE, Washington, DC

Can you say AWESOME...

12/02/2012 Pamela W

Derell Todd and his team are excellent. They are very personable and they care about their clients. From the moment William and I met Derell, we knew he was our photographer. We were not pressured into selecting Footprint Fotos, their work and personality speaks for themself. Everyone at the wedding and reception enjoyed them. They are very professional and knowledgeable photographers. I highly recommend their services.

Great price

9/02/2012 Tisha J

I was very impressed with the service I received for the price. Included in our package was an engagement photo shoot, a makeup artist for both the engagement photo shoot and and the wedding. The photographers made the photo shoots very fun and the pictures were gorgeous. They were on time and ready to work. The videographers captured everything.

Footprint fotos ws great

9/04/2011 Sekwana C

Derrel and Footprint Fotos was absolutely great. The engagement pictures were so beautiful that people are still talking about them. On the wedding day Derrel was so energetic and professional that many of my guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was! We got a CD of the pictures back three days after the wedding. We can't wait for the actual book! Everything about Foorprint Fotos was great!

A photogrpaher with Vision

5/26/2013 Felicia F

My photographer Damon really had vision and creativity in taking my photos. Excited to see th epcitures

terrribly upset

8/21/2010 marquita b

i give the worst rating possible. i had to call both co-founders of the company constantly, begging them to do their parts, i.e giving me a signed copy of the contract that they said they would provide me, receipts for payments, calling me back. doing anything on time. it was a hassle! Please do not use this vendor! They are not business savvy! the only good part out of the deal was the actual photographer. She was great!!

Send Email