For Now & Forever Wedding Invitations & Accessories

Wauwatosa, WI

Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

2424 North 63rd Street, Wauwatosa, WI (414) 202-6099

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Sarah W

Poor service, errors, and no apology for over ordering.

WONDERFUL!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Ashley W

Wonderful! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Invitation Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erin G

Jennifer was wonderful! She was very efficiant and prompt with replies. Our appointment was set up immediately, and she was so helpful with suggestions throughout the entire process. Jennifer essentially helped "custom make" our invitations when she heard my husband and my... Read More wishes. Jennifer was also great with sending proofs of the invitations to overlook, and was so quick with any questions or changed we desired. Our invitations were stunning and I got many compliments on them. My husband and I loved working with Jennifer and would highly recommend her and her services to any future bride. I have already recommended her to several future brides I know. You will not be disappointed!

Saved the Big Day

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Natalie K

I enjoyed planning our wedding so much; to me, every detail was more fun to plan than the next. However, I was singing a different tune when it came to designing our invitations. There are so many websites out there, that I became overwhelmed very quickly. A co-worker... Read More recommended For Now and Forever Invitations to me. My husband and I met with Jennifer to look at samples. She worked with us and our budget to create the perfect invitations for our big day. Working with her was so easy and fun. She was able to provide us with invitations that matched our personalities and wedding vision. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Awesome Job!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Amanda h

I have a hard time making decisions and Jennifer really helped me through this entire process. I have complicated family issues (who doesn't) and she told me the etiquette for how to address my invites. I started with my Save-the-dates and after 2 hours of me pouring over... Read More invitations we found my perfect one (by mixing and matching lots of invites). Jennifer was always quick to respond to emails or texts and was very flexible with my hectic schedule. She even went above and beyond by showing my MOH my invites (from the pieces of other invites) at the bridal show we were at, while her booth was full of people. It made me feel truly special! I would recommend Jennifer any day for hassle free invites! The price was the same (if not cheaper) than had I gone through some online company and done it through them! Amanda B.-Bride Oct 23,2015

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Rebekah K

Jennifer at Now and Forever is awesome!!! I first met her at a bridal show and became interested right away by her knowledge of etiquette and large selection of classic and elegant wedding invitations. While meeting with Jennifer during our consultation, she was able to show... Read More us great options within our budget and helped us pick out the perfect wording, fonts, colors, etc. The invitations are VERY high quality, came with all the envelopes (including the inner), and had the return address printed right on the back flap of the envelopes and also on the reply envelopes. No labels for this girl!!! I have receives so many complements on my invitations and their quality. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Side note: with the budget I had, I NEVER could have afforded something from Wedding Paper Divas that looked halfway decent. AND compared to WPD and other similar online options, Jennifer's invitations blew them away.

Perfect Invites and Service!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Megan K

Jennifer was amazing. I purchased invites, menus, programs, and place cards from her. They gave a common element to all the different pieces of our wedding and set the tone from day 1. I was impressed by her professionalism, expertise, and attention to detail. I would recommend... Read More her to anyone! Thanks for everything!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Amanda G

I worked with Jennifer on our wedding invitations (included escort cards and thank you notes) as well as our programs. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She always answered my questions promptly and was extremely pleasurable to work with. I loved the personal attention... Read More and the wide range of products to pick from to meet every budget. I also love that she is local and would be happy to give her my business time and time again. 5+ stars in my book!

Beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Kathy C

The invitations were amazing! So beautiful and everybody loved them. The "icing" was the best part - instead of handwriting everyone's address, it's a long sticker that goes on the outside of the main envelope that has the guest's name/address printed on it and then it wraps... Read More around to the back of the envelope with the return address printed on it. Jennifer is super nice and does everything she can do to accommodate your needs. We ran out of glue dots and rhinestones while putting the invitations together and she had the rest of them sent via overnight so we could finish the invitations the next day.

I loved my invitations!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Tanja I

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and prompt in responding. Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happy with how they came out. We did have a mistake on our invitations (our fault) since we okayed the proofs but Jennifer... Read More was so kind and quick to solve the issue for us and at a very reasonable cost. I would recommended her to any bride!

For Now And Forever Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Jennifer of For Now and Forever was wonderful to me and my parents when we were choosing our save the dates and wedding invitations for my upcoming wedding. Her large amount of experience made the entire process easy and everything just flowed. She was a great resource... Read More throughout the past year for me as well. I highly recommend future brides use For Now and Forever for their invitations -- you will not be disappointed! Everything turned out better than I could have ever hoped for!

May 4 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Amanda O

Invitations turned out beautiful! My guests gave many compliments on how wonderful they looked!! Jennifer is amazing to work with! Super kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone!

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Nicole M

Being a Bride and not from Wisconsin, I was so nervous about finding a great person to help me with my invitations. I found For Now and Forever on the Knot and I read previous reviews and knew Jennifer was the person for me. I wasn't expecting a lot and I was blown away by... Read More Jennifer! First, we went with our Save the Dates and they were wonderfully priced (which I wasn't thinking was going to be the case) and they were PERFECT! I received so so many compliments and they are beautifully made and with wonderful colors. Then my Invitations!! So many options and so many great ideas! I have gotten so many compliments and wonderful feed back from everyone. One of my co-workers daughter took the invitation to her school to show her friends! I mean if that doesn't explain how great they are, I don't know what will. I also have had family members post them on social media because of how perfect, beautiful, fancy, timeless they are. Next thing I got was my place cards, I was originally worried about how I was going to even make these things and For Now and Forever just took care of them for me. All I said was what colors I was looking for and poof they were taken care of, names, entrees, table numbers and coordinating colors! I was and still am amazed with my entire experience with For Now and Forever. One of my BEST decisions was choosing them! I am forever grateful for them! I will be referring EVERYONE to them! So, look no further... this is who you want! Jennifer Brown!! Nicole-Bride Wedding Date: 10/12/13

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

My daughter gave the responsibility of narrowing down her wants and wishes to me. Jennifer was absolutely outstanding to work with through this process. There are so many options available to a bride today. Jennifer's helpful guidance led us to a selection that everyone was... Read More excited about. I'm very grateful that Jennifer took the time to meet with me alone at first to help us in this way.

Best Invitation Ever

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

We were treated with respect from the first contact. Jennifer was able to put together our invitation, EXACTLY the way we wanted it. We had tried other vendors who were not interested in what we wanted. If you go any place else, you are just wasting time and money!

For now and forever

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Bobbie D

This company is great and Jennifer was a huge help to us. She knows all the " wedding rules" and was a delight to deal with I would highly recommend her

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Karly C

I was given Jennifer's name from a friend who was getting married a few months before me. My mother and I met with Jennifer at her home office and I really had no idea what to expect. Jennifer made the overwhelming experience very smooth. She provided my mother and I with... Read More exceptional knowledge from wedding etiquette, do's and dont's of wedding invitations and allowed me to come up with the perfect invitation for our big day. I was very pleased with the outcome and any questions that I had, Jennifer always had an answer promptly. I highly recommend For Now and Forever to all brides who are looking for a more personal experience in picking out an invitation.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Jennifer Brown helped my husband choose the perfect save the date and invitations for our destination wedding at the beach. When I came to meet her she had already done her research and had gathered ideas and suggestions for our wedding. She had several books laid out and had a... Read More good feel for what sort of fit would be best. She was extremely experienced with etiquette and guided my husband and I through the invitation process. My husband, Brian, and I highly recommend For Now and Forever for invitations. Thanks Jennifer!

Best invitation experience

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Rebecca

Using Jennifer Brown was the best experience I could've asked for. She is professional, knowledgeable and extremely creative. I had every etiquette question you could possibly think of and Jennifer had an answer for all of them. I received numerous compliments on my... Read More invitations-they were formal, gorgeous pocket invitations. Many of my guests complimented the invitations saying they were the best they've ever seen and that I had thought of every detail. In addition, Jennifer kept in close contact with me throughout the entire process, making sure that I had every detail on time. I also used her for my place cards, thank-yous and table numbers. Jennifer kept me on schedule and even though I cut it close with the final details and last minute decisions, everything still came in on time. My wedding would not have been the amazing event it was without Jennifer's help. She was willing to answer questions and go above and beyond our agreement. I HIGHLY recommend using Jennifer Brown and For Now and Forever wedding invitations.

2013-10-04T11:11:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It's always easy to work with well organized brides and yes, The difference is in the details and you attended to all the details! Continued Best Wishes! Jennifer

Best of the Knot Weddings 2013

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Stephanie R

I recently was married on April 27th, 2013. I first attempted to do my invitations online to save money, and hassel. I quickly realized that it was just as much of a headache, and not a huge cost saver. A friend directed me to For Now and Forever Invitations. Jennifer was... Read More FANTASTIC. With just under 6 mo to plan, I told Jennifer my timeline and budget, and she worked with me to create the perfect inviatations. She has years of experience, and even provides brides with a crash course in wedding etiquette. If you are looking for that personal touch, I highly recommend For Now and Forever. A word of the wise: tell Jen your budget up front, and if you have 200+ expect to spend +$600.

2013-10-04T11:14:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Glad I was able to help and remove the "Online frustration" Yes I personally live by a budget and very much respect Bridal budgets so if you would like to share your number I will respect it and work within... Read Less Read More

Wedding 8/9/13

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Emilee B

My husband and I discovered For Now and Forever at The Wonderful World of Weddings bridal expo in Milwaukee. From the get-go, we definitely knew Jennifer was an expert, and knew what she was doing. We ended up choosing For Now and Forever for our wedding invitations, and I am... Read More very happy with our decision. Jennifer helped us with choosing a style that would come in our hard-to-find color (coral), helped us with the wording, fonts, how to put the invitations together, and so much more! On top of that, we received SO many compliments on how beautiful our invitations were from guests. We cannot thank Jennifer at For Now and Forever enough!! -Todd and Emilee Nellis

2013-10-04T11:15:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I appreciate you letting me know right away that your coral color was a priority in your invitation. With that information we were able to find what you were looking for quickly! Thanks and continued best wishes! Jennifer

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013

I am the mother of the Bride and wanted to say Jennifer was so wonderful to work with! My daughter and her fiance had no idea what they wanted but by asking questions and really being interested in them she was able to guide them till they found something they loved. She was... Read More even able to help them tweak the item they picked out to fit their personalities to a tee! We got a lot of compliments after they were sent out. Thanks again Jennifer for everything you did too help Carrie and James find the perfect invitation. Mother of the Bride Jill Price

2013-10-04T11:17:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Especially from the mother of the bride. I was so happy we could find an invite they both loved! I knew they would get a ton of compliments with the invite they selected! Thank you and continued Best wishes to... Read Less Read More

Amazing Invitations and Save The Dates

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Amanda P

Jennifer is great at listening to your ideas and finding just the perfect invitations for you. She also has great advice on etiquette and wording. She can also find you additional options for cost savings.

Best Invitations & Service Around!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jennifer J

I've known Jennifer for several years before I got married. She helped us with our save the dates & invitations and everything turned out wonderful! I wouldn't have considered hiring anyone else to help us spread the word about our wedding. She's great to work with and very... Read More prompt in answering any questions we had. We got lots of compliments on what we chose as well. Thank you!

2013-10-04T11:24:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Glad I could help with both the save the dates and the invitations for your wedding. Glad I answered all your questions promptly, I feel it reassures brides! Continued Best Wishes! Jennifer

Loved my Invites!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Jenna C

First of all - I loved coming to see Jennifer - she was always punctual, warm, inviting(haha), and I think she has a keen sense of finding what each individual bride wants. I didn't want a booklet or crazy colors - I had a VISION before I went in - and we were able to find... Read More exactly what I wanted. They were beautiful and on time! I am a planner so I wasn't the type of Bride that needed to be bugged about getting things done on time - however, if you are that type of bride- the great thing is Jennifer is SO ORGANIZED she will make sure everything is in ON TIME - so you receive everything ON TIME - puts a little less worry out of our hands as we have 3000 things going on at once. We received MANY compliments on our classic and beautiful invitations. Thanks Again Jennifer!