Ford's Colony Country Club

Food + Catering

240 Ford's Colony Dr, Williamsburg, VA

A good venue

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Jessica G

We recently celebrated our big day here and it went very well. The event coordinator is extremely helpful and responsive and leading up to the big day everything was great and planning went well. On the actual day we had a few issues on-site but we were able to resolve them with... Read More some very helpful wedding guests and things turned out beautifully. The place itself is very pretty and the food was quite good. The waitstaff were very friendly and nice. Ford's Colony was also very flexible with us, which I appreciated. Overall we had a very good experience and I would recommend it.

Love the place

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 T'Londa F

I love this place the room price was great. The staff was very helpful and everything was nice and clean....

Great venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Colby P

My wedding reception was held at Fords Colony early November. Everything was fantastic! Midway through my planning process Fords Colony was taken over by new management and all was handled great throughout the change. I was looking for a low cost venue with a BBQ menu to... Read More serve and Fords Colony was one of the very few places I could find that had this option. We served the BBQ menu and the food was GREAT. We were fairly picky about the beer that was served and they were able to find any type of keg that we were looking for. One staff member was assigned to my husband and I to ensure we had everything we needed throughout the evening, and she was very attentive and helped getting our drinks, food, and anything else throughout the night. Overall everything was great and I would highly recommend.

The Garden Pavilion

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Leah S

My reception was held in the Garden Pavilion at Ford's Colony and it was stunning. The coordinator, Lynn Ford, really takes care of all of the details and I felt like it couldn't have been any better. I have received nothing but compliments on everything about it!

Review for Ford's Colony Country Club

Reviewed on 2/16/2009 Theresa D

I loved everything about it. Two months later I am still getting compliments on the room the food and everything that Ford's Colony did. They were outstanding.

TO Ford's Colony Country Club