Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

4510 E 71st Street, Cuyahoga Heights, OH 10 minutes from Greater Cleveland (216) 598-4208

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jen V

Vince at Forest Woods is the BEST!! I showed him 2 pictures of what I liked for my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets and he delivered EXACTLY what I had envisioned. He understood my vision from our short conversation and went above and beyond to make it a reality. When... Read More I walked into the ballroom at our reception and saw my flowers, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. I couldn't even remember exactly what I had asked him for, but it was everything I had dreamed of all my life. If you need a wedding florist, this is the absolute best choice! :)

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jessica B

Vince at Forest Woods was awesome! He was the only florist (we met with a few) who made us feel like our budget wasn't small, but who also made sure our money went a long way to make a grand impression. He helped our theme of Great Gatsby / Vintage Glam come to life affordable... Read More but in a stunning way. Definite win choosing him and he was very relaxed and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Don't get me wrong, our centerpieces were beautiful. But....A LOT went wrong. 1) 3 of our candleabras were ON FIRE at our reception...so much for candlelight to make the ambiance I wanted. Vince should have known what type of candles to use so this didn't happen. The servers... Read More had to go around and blow them all out. I texted him about it after our wedding and he never responded... 2) My bridesmaids bouquets were NOT put together the morning of our wedding. We left the church and their bouquets were losing rose petal after rose petal and the dusty miller leaves were falling flat. My pictures show this, and by the time the reception came, we had to throw away an entire bouquet because it wouldn't stand up in the vase on the head table it was so dead, 3) Carol did help us the morning of, but she left her keys in the tiny room where my dad and I were having our "first look." My bridesmaids asked her to just give us 3 more minutes, yet she barged in. 4) Vince does all pricing by writing it all out. So when you change something, he crosses it out...I went over and over our changes to be sure we weren't being overcharged, because after the changes nothing added up correctly. Overall, our centerpieces and my bouquet was beautiful. But if I could go back, I definitely would have used a different florist.

Simple

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Allison K

I didn't care much for having a lot of flowers and meeting with Vince, he totally got what I was going for. Our centerpieces were simple and elegant and our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet. And he was very reasonably priced.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Kristen D

Vince was great to work with! He had great ideas and was able to match his ideas with what I wanted as well! The flowers turned out beautiful! The company was great to work with and would recommend them to anyone!

Beautiful flowers and centerpieces!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Jennifer S

My flowers and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Vince and his ladies did a fabulous job!! Vince is very patient and flexible. I think I changed my centerpieces about 4 times, and one more time about a week before the wedding, and Vince made... Read More every request happen. Carol brought our flowers to the hotel before we headed off for pictures and even pinned the guys boutonnieres on them. Great group of people to work with!!

Forest Woods

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Erin H

Vince was very easy to work with but when I spoke with him I always felt like he was hurrying to work with another couple and that my wedding wasn't important. That said, the flowers were beautiful and delivery and set up was as expected.

gorgeous arrangements

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Katie U

Vince was recommended to us by the floral department at Petitti's Garden Center. He has a shop in Cuyahoga Heights where he meets with clients. I had some ideas as to flowers and colors that I wanted and Vince really put together my vision. He was very flexible, as the number of... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres we needed changed a few times. I thought his prices were very reasonable compared to other florists I met with. He was also very knowledgeable about the whole wedding/event industry and gave me some good tips and advice. Most importantly, when I got to the chapel and saw the bouquets, I was blown away - they were exactly what I wanted! Gorgeous, rich colors and beautifully tied together. The bridesmaids received many compliments on their bouquets and were still enjoying them a few days later. Thank you Vince!

Perfect Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Aileen H

I absolutely loved my wedding flowers. They were beautifully colored and all the arrangements were stunning. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted, but Vince had a great vision that came to life in my bouquets and flower arrangements. The flowers were perfect and look just as... Read More amazing in our pictures as in person.

Ceremony flowers

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Shanna B

Vince was very accommodating. I went in and met with him to explain what I wanted. I brought magazines with me for ideas and he used those as a starting point. I realized that fresh flowers for the reception were very expensive and decided to make my own arrangements. I was... Read More extremely happy with all of the fresh flowers. They turned out great. They forgot one of the corsages, but luckily we had someone that didn't show up so we were able to give that one to her. All the bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful. We used all of the bouquets as the flowers for our head table, which turned out great.

Overall very good

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Sarah L

Vince was great to work with the entire process! He had great ideas and was so helpful! He also managed to get us flowers that were not in season. Everything looked beautiful. The only mishap that occurred was at the Church shortly before the ceremony. The bride after us... Read More had the same florist, and all of the flowers delivered to the church had her name on them. So it was a bit stressful for myself and my bridal party to sort through the flowers and make sure the guys and girls had the right bouquets, bouts, etc.

9.10.11 More than the best florist!

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 terry T

See the fabulous cover of Today's Bride Magazine Summer 2012 to see the gorgeous/breathtaking floral arrangements that Vince did for our wedding reception. My daughter had a formal, sophisticated vision not easily attained in our venue of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and... Read More Museum. Vince listened intently and designed exactly as we hoped. His staff is superb! Vince was key/helpful in our selection of other vendors. He is very knowledgeable of wedding resources in the Cleveland area. His recommendations were quality, reasonable, unique choices. Our florist selection was the best decision we made in the whole wedding process!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Rene G

From start to finish Vince and his staff were amazing! I would definitly recommend future Brides to use Forest Woods.

A Wedding in Review-Florist

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Kelli L

Vince is amazing. I know nothing about flowers, and he brought my vision to life, far exceeding my expectations. I just went in with my mother, and talking with him for about an hour. We went through various magazines, and put together some loose ideas for sample bouquets.... Read More Additionally, he helped alot with the centerpieces, by allowing us to borrow the vases. The end product was amazing. Hope to post pics soon. Incredible, and very reasonable prices. A gorgeous bridal bouquet, three bridesmaid's bouquets, single flowers for the mothers, and centerpiece rental for about $500!!! The pictures on his website to not to his exquisite work justice, go in and see it for yourself.

Florist

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Allison S

He does beautiful work. I had all cream flowers, and he made them come together so beautiful!

Very Pretty

Reviewed on 5/14/2011 Ali R

I hired Forest Wood because they have a working relationship with the City Club of Cleveland which is where our reception was held. The owner listened to my vision and did not try to sell me on floral arrangements I was not interested in. I visited three florists and presented... Read More them all with the same idea for what I wanted in the bouquets, altar presentations, etc. He offered the larger arrangements for a cheaper price compared to the other two people. My bouquet was beautiful and I received many compliments on it. Can't beat it for the value.

Great service and quality for the price

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Jessica B

I let our florist have a little license with our flowers since they weren't all that important to us. We simply couldn't beat the price. The woman he sent forgot our mothers and grandmothers flowers but miraculously they all got there in time. The owner, who met with us, had... Read More wonderful ideas and was easy to get in tough with.

Vince is AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Molly S

Vince was so great to work with! I LOVED MY FLOWERS! I gave Vince a very rough idea of what I wanted and he ran with it! I put all of my trust in him and he did NOT disappoint! The bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces were simple but beautiful. He also worked with my... Read More mother-in-law for the flowers at our rehearsal dinner . . . I loved those too! Very reasonable prices too!

JUST Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Stacey D

easy to work with - flowers were everything I expected and more!

Flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Carrie M

I was clueless about which flowers to include in my wedding, but Vince was able to listen to my concerns and create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. Couldn't beat the value either!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Shilpi K

Forest woods did a fantastic job with the flowers. They listened to exactly what I wanted! The centerpieces were beautiful. I only met with the florist twice for my 500+ person wedding that had over 50 centerpieces. I was thrilled with the results and so were my guests.

Best Flowers ever

Reviewed on 5/18/2010 MARIELA F

Vince was very helpful since day one. I told him the flowers I wanted. I was not sure what to expect since he did not have pictures. But my flowers where just the best ever. I been married almost a year and people still about my FLOWERS. Thanks Vince you are the best

Review for Forest Woods

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie S

The flowers turned out to be more beautiful than I imagined! I don't know a lot about flowers but he took my vision and brought it to life! Very helpful and had great creative suggestions! Our centerpieces at the reception were amazing! The girl who set up and delovered the day... Read More of was so friendly and helpful. They definatly exceeded all of my expectations!