Forever Flowers Charleston

Charleston, Kiawah/Seabrook, Beaufort, Mrytle Beach

Beautiful, modern floral designs

Congratulations on your engagement! Forever Flowers of Charleston can help you with all of your floral design needs and we can work with most budgets. We will help you design your dream wedding with flowers that you will remember forever.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Charleston, Kiawah/Seabrook, Beaufort, Mrytle Beach (843) 284-6443

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Marisa L

Mandy was amazing and professional. We met initially and went over what flowers we wanted and she was able to offer suggestions of flowers within our price range. Not only were the centerpieces, bouquets, cocktail table flowers, and all other accents gorgeous, but she was able... Read More to deliver and pickup for our rehearsal dinner and ceremony/reception. Highly recommend using Forever Flowers and Mandy's expertise!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Tammy K

Mandy did an excellent job with our wedding flowers!!! They were exactly what we wanted !!! She was professional and had very reasonable prices

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kegyn J

Mandy did an AMAZING job with my flowers! They all looked so perfect on my wedding day! She listened to everything I said I wanted and made it happen! She even incorporated a piece of my husbands grandmothers jewelry into my bouquet which made my day even more special!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Heather P

Mandy was amazing! I lived in a different state at the time and never did wind up meeting her in person. Yet the bouquets and flower crown were exactly what I wanted. She was so easy to work with via email (and SUPER responsive). Whether you're from out of town or local to... Read More Charleston, choose Forever Flowers - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sarah R

Mandy did an amazing job piecing together my crazy, disconnected ideas and created something SO BEAUTIFUL! I changed my mind at least 3 times and she never once made me feel like the difficult bride I know I was being! Easily accessible, full of knowledge and truly talented!... Read More Everything was beautiful and my guests complimented everything. If I ever have another need for florals I would absolutely use her again! Great pricing for QUALITY florals!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Courtney H

Being from out of town, I had to rely heavily on knot reviews. I was disappointed in the table settings provided by Forever Flowers. They were sub-par and pretty pathetic which was embarrassing. They also gave all the mothers boutonnière instead of wrist corsages which was just... Read More another icing on the cake. My arbor decor & bouquets were fine though!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stacey B

Mandy did such an amazing job with our flowers! I'm so glad I gave her the freedom to design everything! she took my ideas and made them into arrangements that were so beautiful I cried when I saw them! P.S. Her husband is a great Pedicab driver too ;)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Mandy met all of our expectations and more! Her arrangements were beautiful, the flowers were fresh and lasted for days, and they were exactly what my daughter had envisioned for her special day. As mother of the bride, Mandy quieted all my worries and concerns. Not only is her... Read More work beautiful and professional, she is so easy to work with and is a very sweet and genuine person. I highly recommend her for your floral needs for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Melody L

Mandy was a life saver for me in a tight spot!! I had been trying to work with another shop but basically was having a horrible experience. I was planning a very small and intimate wedding in Edisto Island, SC , here my husband's family is from Seattle, WA where my husband and I... Read More live, and needed to quickly get a different floral vendor. I emailed her for my very small and no-fuss wedding, like, 2 months before the big day. She and her team easily executed my vision with little direction at a very good price. Thank you Mandy and Forever Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alison S

From day one, Mandy has been so easy to work with. I was planning our destination wedding in Charleston from over 500 miles away, so finding a florist who is an effective communicator was important. Mandy, by far, exceeded our expectations. She always very promptly responded to... Read More our questions and remained easy to reach and flexible throughout the whole process. All I had to do was tell her my budget, my general taste, and I sent a few pictures and she made it happen! Everything was beautiful and well within our budget! It was such a relief to have no sense of worry or concern about how Forever Flowers would deliver as a vendor for the wedding. I feel completely confident recommending Forever Flowers to anyone--even nonlocal brides, like myself!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Marilyn S

Thank you!!! I loved my flowers!!! Mandy knows what is best!, I had an idea of what I wanted in my bouquet, and she made my dream come true... plus she made flower crowns for my flower girls, amazing bouquets for my bridesmaids and more arrangements. everything looked so... Read More pretty.... I wish we had more money then, so I could order more natural flowers.... I planned my wedding and she was one of my favorite vendors to work with, Also she was really sweet in every interaction, efficient and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017

Everything Mandy did for my wedding this summer was top notch. I had all the traditional floral needs that come along with a wedding, and I also had her make flower combs/flower wreaths for the bridesmaids/MOH's hair. I received so many compliments from my guests, and she... Read More deserved every single one! She was completely professional throughout the entire process and was extremely easy to get in touch with. It is evident that she loves what she does, and I would recommend her services for any event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jaclyn G

I was recommended to Mandy and Forever Flowers and she did not disappoint! She was super flexible and helpful with us as we tried to pick out flowers and styles we liked. Mandy was always very responsive to my emails which was very important to me during the wedding planning.... Read More She was made is easy to work within our budget as well by using in season flowers. Mandy made my bouquets and centerpieces even better then I could have imagined! She even came in the afternoon of my wedding to decorate the arch and set up the centerpieces for us. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Taylor J

I cannot say enough things about Mandy and the work she did! Since I was an out of town bride, I was hesitant on who to choose since I wouldn't be able to meet with them in person. Mandy answered all of my questions and gave a lot of details over email to give me a picture of... Read More what everything was going to look like. She went beyond what I imagined! The bouquets were beautiful and she did flower arrangements for our arbor as well. All of our guests commented on how pretty the flowers were. Mandy is a great person to work with and will help make the process of picking flowers very easy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Celie G

Being an out of town bride, I was hesitate on who to choose in the Charleston area to be Cannon and I's florist for our big day! Choosing Forever Flowers as our florist was one of the best decisions made during the wedding planning process! We cannot thank Mrs. Mandy enough for... Read More the beautiful floral arrangements she created!! They were gorgeous and not to mention... Very affordable pricing! Thank you again, Forever Flowers!! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily F

Mandy was absolutely the best. She was so easy to work with, has very reasonable prices, and was the first of my vendors to arrive! The flowers she brought were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amanda B

Mandy was amazing! Her work was everything I wanted and more. She helped to make a stressful time less stressful. The centerpieces and bouquets were exactly what I'd asked for as she was somehow able to fit together my pinterest board and rambling thoughts into something... Read More beautiful. She is hands down the best!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Heather A

I had the absolute best experience with Mandy and Forever Flowers. She is very thorough and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted down to every detail. She also responds quickly and clearly to emails. The flowers were absolutely stunning and looked exactly like the... Read More photos that I sent her. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful, even guests commented on how stunning they were. Mandy is the best out there and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Danielle B

Searching for a florist for my out of town wedding seemed to be a daunting task. Many didn't showcase quality, were way out of my budget and most didn't seem too enthusiastic about helping me come up with ideas, until I met Mandy. I found her online and saw positive reviews and... Read More beautiful work. I talked to her and she was very accommodating. She replied in a timely manner, was helpful with my lack of flower knowledge and was very reasonably priced. My flowers turned out more gorgeous than I could've imagined and I am soo happy that I found Mandy for my big day!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Whitney S

With my wedding and florist in a different city than where I live.. I needed a last minute bouquet for my bridal shoot! Many could not have been more spot on with what I wanted in less than a days notice! She was easy to work with and wonderfully priced! I'll use her again for... Read More any event!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jenn Y

Mandy was incredible to work with! She is very creative and surpassed all of my expectations. Not only did she bring all of my ideas to life, they were better than I imagined. I highly recommend using Mandy as not only is she very talented, she is one of the nicest people to... Read More work with!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Eric W

Between the tables, the bridal party and the guests this could not have been more perfect. Timely and professional, we could not have done better. I would recommend her, without reservation, to anyone getting married in the Charleston area. Top notch!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jamielys P

Mandy is not only a delight to work with but she knows her flowers! my daughter bouquet was so beautiful she cried when she saw it !! all of the flowers looks spectacular !!! she worked with our budget and gave us beauty and quality !! every single arrangement she did for... Read More us took our breath away !!! I didn't want to leave the arrangements behind they were so beautiful!!! Mandy was very approachable during the whole process always responding emails promptly! She executed my baby girls dreams to perfection!! We absolutely loved her !!!!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lauren W

Mandy created the MOST Beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements that I have ever seen. Her creativity and skill made my wedding beautiful! I didn't couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist! I am still in awe when I look at the pictures of my flowers!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jaime S

Forever Flowers was able to provide everything I asked for with a reasonable price and very friendly service. When the flowers I suggested would not be in season, she offered other choices which were very classy and unique. I received many compliments on my bouquet!

Mandy Whittington

I attended the University of Kentucky and got a bachelor's degree in horticulture in 2010. While attending college I worked as an assistant for a floral design company. I worked on many weddings, as well as producing weekly arrangements for businesses, and special arrangements for varied occasions. I worked for the floral design company for five years before deciding to move to Charleston and start my own floral business. The experience I gained from working on so many projects has made for an easy transition to start Forever Flowers with quality modern designs, and elegant arrangements.