Forever in Love

South Florida, SW Florida and the Keys. Available for Travel

Shine and Enjoy your Moment!

How can we help you? From small intimate weddings to large lavish events, we are with you every step of the way. Starting with the vendor list and not stopping until you are ready to go home, we can help you have a stress-free experience and make your wedding or event planning that much more enjoyable. We have been in business for over 15 years, yet we know we have not seen it all. Everyone's wedding or event is unique to them and we'll make sure your unique elements shine through. We are an award-winning boutique wedding and event planning firm and offer full, partial and day of wedding management in addition to elopement planning.

Engagement Party, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

South Florida, SW Florida and the Keys. Available for Travel (786) 558-5671

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jackelyn S

Linda is simply extraordinary!!!, She worked tirelessly, kept a very easy schedule to follow, and reminded us of details we would have certainly forgotten. She also handled issues that arose and overcame obstacles with little involvement from us and kept everything very calm and... Read More collected. Linda's relationship with her vendors added to the stress free mindset she employs in her work. If you are considering someone who will dedicate herself to your wedding as if it were her own, without be pushy or phony, consider Forever In Love, what a fantastic job!!!

2016-12-06T12:36:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Janelle A

I would recommend Forever in Love to anyone looking for a professional and patient wedding coordinator. Linda always answered my calls and emails promptly with suggestions, answers and solutions! Best of all she is honest. My wedding was absolutely beautiful with fresh... Read More flowers, nice decor, and friendly people to work with. Thank you for making my day “the best day ever”. We wish you and your staff continued success.

2017-10-28T17:17:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Elizabeth C

Linda and her staff are wonderful to work with. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day off our wedding because everything was taken care of. I also had a coordinator with me at all times and therefore handled logistics as they came up. Meetings prior to the event also... Read More kept everything organized and everyone involved informed. Highly recommend!!!

2017-10-23T09:13:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Karina G

We live in CT and had our 10 year wedding renewal in Miami, Fl. Forever in love made our day so special. We maintained in contact until the day of. We met with our wedding planner the day before to go over small details. I was so nervous with the weather. It turned out to be one... Read More of the most beautiful days. Our photographer was amazing. Our photographs came out beautiful. Thank you to you all from our wedding planner, photographer, officiant and our guitarist. Everything was perfect. I will definitely recommend you guys to our friends. Have a blessed day!

2017-10-20T12:09:41 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 JULIA M

Thank you for your professionalism support an excellent customer service throughout all of our wedding planning process. You were able to understand 100% our needs and you helped us making our wedding more than perfect. Many thanks to you and your team you exceeded our... Read More expectations and made us feel grateful at all times.

2017-10-20T09:40:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Roberta V

We live in Italy and we choose FOREVER in LOVE because from the beginning we trusted in their professionality and we appreciated so much the patience Linda had with all' the questions we Made to her...more then one hundred e-mail !!! The day of the ceremony everything was... Read More perfect and Frank the officiant is a very special person! We are so happy to have met them and shared such a special day with them !!! Roberta and Davide

2017-10-17T08:17:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Yisandra D

I would like to thank Forever in Love for making my beach wedding a perfect one! Your professionalism, dedication and customer service exceeded our expectations! Every staff member I had the chance to work with was very welcoming and open to help me with my questions and special... Read More requests. The wedding decoration was a dream come true.. I loved every single aspect of it!! Thank you Linda for going above and beyond with everything. We loved our small but special beach wedding and it was because of you and your staff. Special thanks to Damari, Frank (officiant), Alejandro (photographer) and the guitar player at the ceremony for your collaboration in making our day a very special one forever. THANK YOU Forever in Love!! Nestor & Yisandra

2017-10-17T08:17:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Fitia A

We highly recommend Forever in Love for any kind of wedding. Linda and her team are really professional. She helped us with the planning of our vow renewal ceremony and dinner on the beach. It was just like a dream. Everything was just perfect. Even if we live far away, we... Read More could feel at Forever in Love was close to us by receiving regular updates or by the quick replies. Linda came up with several good advices and we noticed that she is good at her job. The kindness of every vendor and partner touched us as well. Are you planning your wedding? Forever in Love is the best wedding planner in Florida :)

2017-10-16T12:52:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you !!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Julia E

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for Linda and the whole staff at Forever in Love. Linda helped plan my daughter's wedding and from the very beginning, she made the process as pain-free as possible. No matter how many questions I would throw at her, lol! The... Read More day of the wedding she helped eased my nerves with her calm nature, she was exactly what I needed. My daughter had a beautiful wedding all thanks to Linda and her amazing vendors. Thank you Linda!

2017-10-16T12:52:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you !!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Thomas and Alejandro L

Thank you Linda! With your help we were able to have the beach ceremony that we envisioned. You were patient with us in date selection, providing advice on with flowers, overseeing the site selection, and guiding us through the ceremony program. All of our guests complimented... Read More the professionalism and person touch you brought to the ceremony. Our Miami Beach ceremony will forever be a wonderful memory!

2017-10-11T13:48:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Margarita S

We would like to thank Linda for the patience and flexibility! She really helped us to save this day in spite of Irma and make it even more romantic, than planned!

2017-10-11T13:47:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 LaTerria P

Everything was beautiful and the vows were amazing. My husband and I loved every minute. Our guest enjoyed the ceremony as well as they continue to speak on how elegant he Beach ceremony was including the beautifully located beach spot and decorations. Thanks for a smooth... Read More process and best of luck for everything

2017-02-17T11:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was our pleasure to help you plan your special day:)

Meet The President

Linda Guaida

I founded Forever in Love in 2002 determined to create a wedding and event company that would offer a stress-free experience for my clients. I get my drive from my father who was also a business owner. My father’s work ethic taught me to always try harder to make clients happy. I hold a bachelor’s degree in Business and became a certified wedding planner through Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute. I love the water, travel, reading, and good food! When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time basking in the south Florida sun with my hubby and kids .