Forsgate Country Club

Monroe Township, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Forsgate provides a gracious setting for any Event

A truly romantic setting with fireplaces and spectacular golf course views. The Highlands Ballroom, with floor to ceiling windows and French doors is perfect for any reception. The formal garden is a beautiful setting for ceremonies and photos. Accommodations for up to 429 guests.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

375 Forsgate Drive, Monroe Township, NJ

Great Party!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Bridgette S

This venue was beautiful for my ceremony and reception! The guests loved the space and the food. The coordinators made everything so easy and stress-free on my wedding day- loved every minute of it!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Kate B

Forsgate was a wonderful place to have our wedding. The staff and service was fantastic, and could not have asked for a more accommodating venue. The food was delicious. The outside patio and ballroom were absolutely beautiful. We would highly recommend this venue to others.

Wedding September 2nd 2012

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Christina L

Forsgate definitely made our wedding so memorable and amazing! The service and food was great! Our guests had a blast and loved everything! We also had a wonderful maitre d who was there for us every minute helping us with anything we needed. The staff went out of their way... Read More and bent over backwards accommodating us throughout the whole process. We would highly recommend this venue! Thank you Debbie!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 ALYSSA M

I wanted to write a review of Forsgate after having toured and deciding to go somewhere else. Almost every vendor on wedding review sites tend to be from the brides who (for good reason) tend to be a bit biased toward how amazing their big day was. I wanted to offer an... Read More alternate perspective from someone who ultimately did not choose to book here, and provide the reasons as to why I made that decision. My fiance and I have looked at 11 venues and the Forsgate experience was the worst among them. The person who met with us was not overly personable, did not make us feel special or make the tour personal. The building photographs from wedding wire were clearly at Forsgate's best, as we found it to be dated and in need of upgrade in person. The retractable wall in the ballroom was dirty, which could be seen even when pulled open into the wall, the bridal suite felt dark and musty, the dancefloor was beat up and the front of the clubhouse in need of new paint. When we went over the packages, there was very little flexibility (although admittedly, the preliminary pricing conversation before the tour with another staff member on the phone was more useful) and compared to other golf clubs we have looked at, this one had poor value for what you received. I was told that they would check if there was anything else they could do to work within our budget and would be contacted by Tuesday following my Saturday tour. Even though we'd made up our mind not to use this venue by then, I didn't hear from anyone. Overall, the experience felt impersonal and cold. I had little chemistry with the person who gave the tour and instead of excitingly showing off the space, she seemed uninterested. The only thing redeeming to me about this venue was their very pretty ceremony space. Overall, I'd recommend looking elsewhere to get more bang for your buck and for a friendlier visit! Again, this review is from someone who did not book the venue because of a relatively unpleasant visit.

Stunning venue, exceptional service!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kristy H

Forsgate truly exceeded my expectations in every way for my September wedding. In the over 1+ year of preparation, we met with Debbie at Forsgate many times and she always made sure to listen to all of our questions and requests and go over all of the details so we would be... Read More sure to be happy with the wedding day. The entire staff is just wonderful and always made us feel welcome and special. The ballroom is beautiful with stunning views of the golf course. We were lucky enough to have an outside cocktail hour in the gorgeous patio/gazebo area and our guests were raving about it. The food was superb and Forsgate went above and beyond to make sure our special requests were met for all food selections. Debbie and her team did a wonderful job of setting up all of the decorations and personal touches I had brought over, and it was such a relief to fully trust her and her team! I knew she would take care of everything and this was such a relief on my wedding day. From start to finish, it was such a pleasant experience to work with Forsgate and the end result shows it - guests raved about the food, ballroom, outdoor setting, and service. As the bride, I loved the personalized attention and comfort knowing that no detail was left open. Highly recommend this venue!!

A Dream Venue!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Mary M

This venue is honestly a hidden gem. I live only 15 minutes from it, and almost didn't come across it in my research. Thank God I did because it is a dream venue and completely blew me away. Location: Right off the turnpike so it is so convenient for guests, yet you still... Read More drive a few miles down a pleasant road to get there, so you don't see highway signs or anything! Staff: Kelley was my venue coordinator and she was just exceptional. She worked with me through every detail before the wedding to make sure she had a thorough understanding of what I wanted. She was so accommodating with our menu, and made sure all favors/decorations/signs etc we brought were set up just as I wanted it. She had everything in control which left me completely stress-free the day of the wedding, which is really all a bride wants! The banquet managers, servers and bartenders were also fantastic - guests never waited for a drink or passed appetizer. They were also so great to me & my husband - they constantly brought us drinks and never cleared our food so any time we had a moment to go to our table all our food was there so we could eat throughout the night. Space: This is a country club, and truly has that feel. The decor is warm and inviting, and the outside has gorgeous gardens and lots of photo opps. We did our cocktail hour on the outside patio and even though I had seen it plenty of times, I was blown away by how gorgeous it looked when it was set up. The reception area is a great size as well - it seats 400 people I think?? But we had 150 guests and it didn't feel too big. Great space for a dance floor as well!

Our Magical Day at the Forsgate

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Cara M

My husband and I had our reception at the Forsgate Country Club on May 24th. Not only was the venue gorgeous, but the food was delicious and the service was impeccable. A close family member recommended the Forsgate and we knew immediately we wanted to have our reception here!... Read More Debbie, the event planner, was always available to answer questions and was super accommodating. She walked us through the process of our big day several times. I imagine the Forsgate holds a lot of weddings, but she made ours feel unique to us rather than a cookie cutter event. More importantly, Debbie helped us achieve all of our expectations within our budget. Our Maitre’Ds Geoff and Ken made us and our quests feel like royalty. We received many compliments from our friends and family about the superb service they received. From greeting us at the limo to helping us pack up at the end of the night, they were available for any and all requests. We really didn’t have to make many requests because everything was taken care of for us. Overall, it was an amazing day and we highly recommend the Forsgate. -Cara and Clayton

Bridal shower

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Jenna M

My bridal shower was at Forsgate and was beautiful! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the woman in charge of the event was a little pushy and told me where to go and where to stand for pictures/gifts etc.

Overall an Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Betsy M

Overall, Forsgate did an excellent job. The location itself was beautiful - the rooms are exquisite and the grounds are lovely! The food was delicious and everybody enjoyed it. The servers the night of the wedding were very attentive. The overall price and package was an... Read More excellent value. They did a really nice job with the cocktail hour, and we had a ton of different delicious options. The only downfall was that the staff that were working with us on planning were very hard to get a hold of through the preparation process. I felt like I had to "keep them on track" and was always bugging them, instead of them reaching out to me and being proactive. I had to send multiple emails, calls, etc. Some of the details with planning were poorly organized - keeping us waiting for meetings, forgetting which food we had chosen, etc. - but, overall, they were very polite, apologetic, flexible, and on the day of, everything came together perfectly and without flaw. I'd say they were exceptional in their quality and value, but their service could use some minor improvements.

Beautiful location, great service

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Divya S

We had an outdoor ceremony at Forsgate's courtyard and an indoor reception in the Highlands ballroom--all big enough to host our 300+ guests. Debbie, our wedding coordinator, was extremely accommodating to our requests--including to use several indoor rooms for different parts... Read More of the day--and really knew her stuff, as did her staff who helped on the day of the wedding. They were also pretty helpful in helping us to stay within our budget. Debbie wasn't always immediately reachable and sometimes it took a day or two to get answers, but the wedding turned out perfectly. We did not use their caterer so I cannot speak to that.

Reviewed on 6/25/2010 Kerri L

I got married in 2006 and have been to many weddings since then, and honestly, nothing compared to the total package that was Forsgate! People raved about the food, the room, and the service. There was not one thing out of place or mismanaged on my day. It was really perfect.

Review for Forsgate Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pam M

one wall of the reception room was all windows looking out into the gardens, it was beautiful;the room was large, so just make sure they space your tables appropriately to take up a good amount of space, which they did very well for my wedding

Review for Forsgate Country Club