where the natural world meets art.

At Forte Florals we love to bring elements from nature to the design table to create organic yet romantic arrangements, with a touch of whimsy and elegance. Myself (Kate) and our team loves meeting new couples and hearing their story. Your day is truly all about you so we start with YOU. We create a personalized design style plan for our couples that reflect their true story and vision. Feel free to give us a buzz or drop us an email. We can't wait to meet you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

PO Box 5122, Lancaster, PA PA, Tri-State, and beyond! (717) 850-3116
INSTAGRAM

More Than I Could Imagine

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Normally I would smirk at someone who gave a rating of 5 stars, saying to myself, "I bet they didn't deserve such a high rating..." However, Forte Florals not only provided all of the bouquets, boutineers and table arrangements for my wedding, but they did it with extreme... Read More attention to detail, quick and thoughtful responses to all questions and communications, as well as a high standard of quality and beauty with the flowers and arrangements. I was floored when the bouquets were delivered as well as when I walked into the reception hall to see the beautifully decorated tables - the creative and original designs that Kate came up with were more than what I could have imagined for my wedding. All of the arrangements were unique (as I requested) with an array of colors, shapes, sizes, types and textures. I would highly recommend Kate and the Forte Florals team for any event decoration needs you may have. This team is creative, has an incredibly high standard for beauty, and really listens to their customers. Forte Florals deserves ALL 5 stars for their service, quality and value - I would choose them again in a heartbeat.

2015-11-24T12:34:03 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, you are too kind. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments. It was absolutely our pleasure to serve you and celebrate this exciting time in your life!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kate W

Highly, highly recommend Kate for your wedding florals! She was so personal, thoughtful, and professional throughout the planning process, and she did an amazing job of capturing our style and vision for the wedding. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets nearly took my breath away,... Read More they were so stunning, and we've gotten so many compliments on the greenery and candle decor at the reception. Kate came back at the end of the night to clean up the centerpieces and donate them. Amazing!

2017-10-14T22:01:55 Response from the vendor

Aww, thanks so much girl! It was our pleasure to take part in your special day!!! Xx

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amara H

My experience with Forte Florals and the owner, Kate Kiehl, was flawless. From my first email to her, Kate stood out. She is professional, kind, helpful, and she does gorgeous work at a reasonable price. Kate took SO much time to work with me - she honestly made me feel like I... Read More was her most important client (which I'm sure is how she makes everyone feel). Her communication and follow through was excellent. She took great care to ensure she understood just what my vision was and showed inventiveness and creativity to make sure we could nail the look I wanted without going over my budget. She is eternally patient and never made me feel rushed or that I was being a bother, even when I was probably getting a little annoying. :) My bouquet was breathtaking and I still think of it and smile. Thank you Kate!!

2017-10-14T22:03:23 Response from the vendor

Ha of course! You deserve it and deserve personalized customer service!! We loved working with you too and bringing your vision to life!!! Xx

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Hannah G

We chose Forte Florals because the work is gorgeous, but we were also in love with Kate, the owner. She is so accommodating and seems like such a genuine person, after meeting her we were so happy to hire her for the job. All expectations were exceeded, and we couldn't have been... Read More happier with the entire process as well as the end result.

2017-10-14T22:03:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was an honor friend!!! Xx

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Tessie P

Kate is such a sweetheart! She worked with me for almost 2 years as my floral vision changed from rustic wildflowers to romantic blush florals. She answered every email and question I had (which I think was about a million). I have never planned an event with florals before,... Read More and so I didn't know what I wanted, and I let Kate take the lead on creativity. She did awesome! The bridesmaids bouquets matched their dresses perfectly, and everything was beautiful. The only thing that went wrong was that a few of the groomsmen's bout flowers popped off, and my mom's wrist corsage flower came off, but everything was able to be pinned back together with no problem. I would highly recommend working with Kate, because she is genuinely a kind person and will listen to everything you want for your big day! Thank you Kate!!

2017-09-18T08:53:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, and it was a pleasure working with you. But oh my goodness I am SO SORRY you had trouble with those!! We will re-evalulate our design process to try to prevent this in the future!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Laura H

I put my full trust into Kate and her team for my wedding, and I was not disappointed! She was great to work with, incredibly accomodating, professional, friendly, the list goes on. We painted our own wine bottles to use as centerpieces and she helped coordinate having them... Read More delivered to her and then brought them all to the venue on her own! And at the end of the night, she coordinated with us to have all of our flowers donated! All the guest loved the idea of donating them, and I'm so thankful that Kate knew exactly what to do. All of the bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and she created my vision perfectly. Everything was simple and colorful, and it worked so incredibly well with the venue's decor. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to make my wedding perfect.

2017-08-09T13:44:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved bringing your vision to life!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Julianne M

Kate is amazing! She completed captured my vision of a white wedding with green and natural wood undertones. Kate spent multiple phone calls discussing my view and decor. I could not have been happier with my choice of florists! She is a pro!

2017-08-09T13:45:18 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you!! We were honored to make it all come to life and were glad to spend the time chatting over the phone to help give you peace of mind!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Hannah L

Kate is absolutely amazing. My wedding was May 13th 2017 and I booked her in March of 2016. She was such a dream to work with and answered any and all questions I had at any time of the day! My flowers were more than I could have imagined and they were AFFORDABLE! 10/10!

2017-08-09T13:45:47 Response from the vendor

Yay! Glad you loved it!!! Thank you!! xo

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Lindsay W

Kate was the sweetest lady! She made everything so simple and easy. She took care of me, for sure! The flowers were perfect. I cried when I saw my bouquet. It was incredible. Everything was exactly how I imagined. I was SO impressed with everything at Forte! I highly recommend... Read More them!

2017-08-09T13:46:29 Response from the vendor

Aww, we loved making it so perfect for you!! You had such a lovely vision and we were honored to take part in your day!!! xox

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Allison M

Kate was beyond incredible during the entire process! She was so sweet and available whenever I emailed her about questions or ideas. About six months before the wedding, we met in person to go over my overall theme for the wedding and the flowers. She knew exactly what I... Read More wanted and made sure to get the flowers I needed (lavender for my March 31st wedding!) On the wedding day, she delivered all the flowers to the venue. The bouquets exceeded my expectation! They were beyond beautiful and had a natural and romantic look to them. They smelled gorgeous and held up wonderfully. We also had an eucalyptus garland for our sweetheart table and flower wreaths that went around lanterns for the centerpieces. These tied our theme together and I couldn't get over how perfect they all were. I cannot recommend Forte Florals enough!! If you want an understanding, budget friendly, talented and sweet florist in the Lancaster area, Forte Florals is the place!

2017-08-09T13:47:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you! You are too kind and deserved it all!! ;)

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Amy S

Kate was the sweetest person and I truly enjoyed working with her! She perfectly captured my vision for all of my florals! I also loved that she took care of designing my centerpieces so I didn't have to worry about setting those up. I would highly recommend her to anyone!... Read More She's the best!

2017-08-09T13:47:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! xx

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Carly M

Kate was the BEST to work with! She is seriously one of the sweetest souls I have ever met and I felt like she genuinely wanted to understand my vision and deliver exactly what I was looking for...which she did! I wanted something whimsical yet elegant for my bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres and she did just that! Wish I could leave photos on here to show just how gorgeous they were. They photographed beautifully and I was so so happy with them!! Would most definitely recommend Kate for your wedding florals!

2017-01-06T23:17:00 Response from the vendor

Aww yay! Thanks for your kind words!! It was so wonderful working with you and celebrating your special day. Thank you for your trust in working with us. I wish you all the best!! Xo

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jenna S

My wedding is in July 2017 and I hired Kate as my florist. Even though I haven't had the actual wedding yet, I wanted to give Kate a review because she has been an absolute joy to work with so far! I am planning my wedding from California, but I'll be getting married in PA. I've... Read More been getting frustrated as some vendors who don't respond to emails promptly or when they do, are very vague and inefficient. I contacted several flower vendors before Kate and many weren't responsive or didn't seem as excited or had underlying attitudes or needed certain guidelines required to even have a conversation with them. Kate is opposite of that! She is extremely prompt in responding to her emails and when she does they are filled with positivity and warmth. She took the time to meet with me and my fiancée over breakfast when I was in town. She is a pleasure and seems so easy to work with. I'm more of a bride who has a set vision, so she is flexible but also offers advice. I sent her a few vision boards and she came back with an extremely detailed proposal within my budget and she totally got it! I don't think you could find a friendlier or more passionate florist. Customer service is really important to me, and Kate goes above and beyond in that area. You can tell she is really passionate and loves her job and I think that's the best thing you can ask for in a wedding vendor! I'll update this review in July :)

2016-12-06T09:06:21 Response from the vendor

Aww you are so sweet!! We are honored and humbled by your genuine comments. It has been our absolute pleasure dreaming with you and we can't wait for your day next year!! xo

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Tracy C

Kate at Forte Florals was wonderful to work with! She listened to my hopes for the ceremony and reception floral decor, and she delivered the most beautiful arrangements that reflected our style perfectly. We were so thrilled, and we would absolutely recommend Forte Florals to... Read More other couples in the area.

2016-09-26T09:04:39 Response from the vendor

Yay! I'm so glad everything reflected your style and personality the way you wanted it to! It was a joy working with you!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Rebecca N

The flowers were beautiful and Kate was amazing to work with!

2016-09-23T08:13:14 Response from the vendor

Aww, thanks so much. It was our pleasure and so fun making your day come to life!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Rachel P

What can I possibly say about Kate from Forte Florals?! My husband and I refer to her as "Our Flower Fairy"...because she makes magic happen and dreams come true! Choosing Kate was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. From the beginning, she was extremely... Read More responsive to our e-mails and kept us on track (even when I was being a huge slacker!). I generally had a lot of trouble choosing wedding vendors because I am an artist, a perfectionist and even a bit of a control freak. When I want something done up to my own standards, I usually have to do it myself...so you can imagine that looking for a floral designer had the potential to be a really nerve-wracking process for me. When we finally got to meet Kate in person and talk about our vision for our flowers, all of my control-freak stress immediately melted away. We were so impressed and felt confident that Kate was the One Flower Fairy who could make our craziest dreams come true! In fact, I remember our first meeting with Kate as the day when the fun of wedding planning finally started!!! We had a lot of quirky ideas but weren't sure how to ask Kate to execute them. Kate completely understood what we were looking for and brought our vision to life with her own expertise and brilliant ideas! Also important: Kate was so understanding about our limited budget and was happy to work with what we had. I was so worried that our budget would be too small for the types of arrangements that we were dreaming of, but Kate found a way! She even went above and beyond to help us find a beautiful chuppah (a task that had been stressing me out to no end), and got her own crew together to help assemble it onsite just to save us a bit of extra money. Every bit counts when you are planning a wedding, so my husband and I were so touched that Kate was willing to go through all of that trouble for us. When the day of our wedding rolled along and I got to see the ballroom setup for the first time, I started to cry because it was so beautiful beyond what I could have possibly imagined! I had to do a double-take because I thought that I had accidentally intruded on a king and queen's wedding, or maybe a photoshoot for a magazine! We had asked for interesting textures like raspberries and mushrooms, which Kate didn't forget! She even found a super long-lasting plant that looked exactly like mushrooms, and imagine my surprise when my bouquet had REAL RASPBERRIES in it! She also made me a gorgeous flower crown that actually lasted for two days after the wedding. My hubby and I definitely made a few mistakes in planning our wedding, but when we think about our flowers there is literally not ONE thing that we would have wanted different. Everything that Kate touched turned to gold. Do yourself a favor and get in touch with her right away! I promise that you will be so happy if you do. Thank you so much, Kate, from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

2016-09-01T20:56:36 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, you are WAY TOO KIND!! Thank you for all your compliments and generous words. We loved celebrating with you both for YOUR day and were honored to make to come to life for you! I sincerely wish you both all the best!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 kendra r

Kate is one of the most genuine souls I have ever met. She takes every effort to ensure she sees and shares your vision, and brings it to life tenfold. I could not have asked more from her!

2016-08-17T12:44:22 Response from the vendor

Aww thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful review. We loved working with you both to make your day special!! xo

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Sally W

Kate was a gem to work with! She understood and successfully provided all my flower arrangements exactly as I had envisioned. Using pictures from Pinterest, Kate was able to perfectly replicate my bridal bouquet! On the day of the wedding, Kate had taken care of all the details... Read More with my banquet manager so that I did not need to worry about a thing. She was very reasonably priced and works at staying within your budget. I would highly recommend Forte Florals!

2016-08-02T06:22:15 Response from the vendor

Ohh thank you so much for all your kind words. We loved working with you and loved making the day as easy as possible for you! It was was all our pleasure!! xo

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ali T

My daughter lives out of town and I had the difficult job of understanding and executing her vision for her wedding day. Katelyn help make that job easy. She and her staff aided in creating a beautiful and romantic day for my daughter. Thank you for your professionalism and... Read More kindness along the way. You do great work!

2016-08-01T16:03:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you and helping to make it all come to life for your daughter!! xo

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Danielle R

Kate was absolutely amazing to work with through the entire process. I really didn't know much about florals or what I really wanted. She took my mixed matched ideas and understood exactly what I wanted. She made my vision a reality and so much more. The florals made our wedding... Read More so beautiful!!! She exceeded my expectations. I can't thank you enough for such a great job. I HIGHLY recommend Forte Florals.

2017-08-09T13:47:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Evelyn S

Kate was amazing. She has such a natural ability to see the vision and to make things happen. I have to say how appreciative I am of her and of Forte Florals for working with my budget and for bringing everything together so beautifully! I am amazed at the lovely florals and how... Read More natural and organic everything looked on my wedding day. If you are looking for someone who loves what she does and does it with the utmost professionalism and integrity well then look no further. Kate and her team will go above and beyond to create your vision!

2016-06-23T18:15:26 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you so much for your sweet and kind words. It was an honor celebrating with you and making your vision come to life! xo

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Shannon H

I can't speak highly enough of Forte Florals! Going into my wedding I really didn't know exactly what my vision was for the flowers. I knew what colors I wanted but that was basically it. Katelyn was so incredibly helpful from start to finish. Even down to me texting her her the... Read More day before my wedding with pictures of the venue and where I wanted things to go. Honestly I'm so grateful!! When I walked into my wedding I didn't really know what to expect and I was blown away. Everything was perfect. Thank you so so much! My husband and I highly recommend Forte Florals!

2016-06-22T15:30:30 Response from the vendor

Aww, thanks so much. We loved working with you two love birds! We wish you all the best! xo

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Meghan S

Katelyn was fantastic with helping me choose what flowers and colors would work together nicely for the price and idea I imagined. She was very sweet and very familiar with varieties of succulents and flowers and was able to come up with the perfect setup! She met with me to... Read More receive the table centerpiece crafts that I made, and arranged the aisle and tables to exactly what I imagined! Kate was a very fast responder to all emails I had questions on, she even traveled to NJ for our beach wedding. The wedding coordinator and Kate conversed on specific setup details to ensure a smooth transition. Highly recommended!

2016-06-22T15:31:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure serving you and celebrating your special day!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Sarah G

Kate did such a wonderful job on the bouquets and flower crowns for my wedding! She was so helpful as I decided on what I wanted, and took my ideas and turned them into really beautiful arrangements!

2016-05-06T09:08:34 Response from the vendor

Aww, yay! You were such a gorgeous bride and we felt so honored to take part in your special day. Thank you for your kind comments and we wish you all the best! xo

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Working with Forte Florals was wonderful. Unlike most brides, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted when it came to flowers. Kate helped me figure out what I truly wanted for my wedding, and everything was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. I will always remember the... Read More exact moment I saw my bouquet and how it was even better than what I was expecting. It had these beautiful blue orchids, and a variety of other blue and white flowers. My bridesmaid bouquets were all white flowers and were so elegantly crafted and tied in wonderfully with the groomsmen's boutonnières. The large ceremony bouquets were lovely as were the flowers that the bridal family had. Forte Florals also did a wonderful job with the table centerpieces at the Fireside Tavern reception. I would highly recommend Forte Florals to anyone getting married in the Lancaster area!

2016-02-26T06:13:48 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to make everything come to life for you. It makes me so happy to hear everything was better than you dreamed. Thank you for this special opportunity to celebrate with you both!

Kate

I love flowers and I love working with engaged couples to plan for their big day! This is such an exciting time for my clients and yet also a bit overwhelming. It makes me happy to help with details such as the florals and styling so my clients can really enjoy their day! For the past five years I have been working to create memorable wedding florals for each of my client's unique weddings. Let's start dreaming and talking about your wedding or event today - [email protected]