Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

27 N beaver st , York, PA (717) 650-6009

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan M

Foster's is amazing at what they do. I wanted to use found vases from thrift stores in various shapes and sizes. I gave them an idea of the types of flowers to choose from and I told them to pick whatever they think looks best in each style of vase. The outcome was phenominal! I... Read More worked mainly with Marcy, and she was great, I highly recommend her. Overall, Foster's employees really know what they are doing and are wonderful floral artists.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan J

I don't know even know where to begin! I was a little nervous because we had a meeting with a different florist in Maryland and they were going to charge me over 4,000$ for my order and that was just way out of budget. Marcy was so great, I had this vision for my reception and... Read More Marcy took so much time to try and match our colors up so perfectly. She is more then just a florist, she was able to help us with our table linens and candles. She had so many great ideas and advice about planning our wedding which was much needed for someone who really had no idea what we were doing just had this vision. They came and dropped off the flowers at the church and then went and set up at the reception! I was a little nervous not being able to see the reception before the actual reception but I trusted Fosters and knew it would be great! Everything looked so pretty and my vision had come to life just like I wanted! I can't thank Fosters enough! They were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leah S

I wish I could give Marcy more than 5 stars because she was absolutely amazing. All of our florals totally exceeded our expectations and she nailed it. I had so many people asking me who did them and saying how beautiful they were. Marcy is truly talented and amazing to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sarah D

Working with Fosters made it so easy to accomplish the vision I had for my wedding. Marcy is incredibly creative and really takes the time to understand your theme, colors you like (and what you don't like!) and how you want the flowers to bring all of your other decor together.... Read More Excellent service and quality!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Serena T

Marcy is fabulous! She has very unique and wonderful ideas. I love my bouquet and my bridesmaids. I wish I could have spent more time with my flowers. She nailed my vision and then some. I highly recommend her. She took her time in talking with me and making sure I was... Read More comfortable with the decisions.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abbe J

We used Fosters for our wedding flowers and table scape rentals and could not have been happier. The planning process was easy, and I loved her suggestions and artistic eye for design and colors. I showed her my color palette and she literally did the rest! The flowers were... Read More stunning, she was prompt with emails and easy to get ahold of, the pricing was straightforward with no surprises, and the wedding day went off without a hitch. I showed up to my reception to find a beautifully decorated room. It was invaluable to have a florist that I trusted and never had to check in on or second guess. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amandah S

Was very excited to use a local business for our wedding flowers. They were beyond amazing. I am not much of a flower person, but yet Marcy was able to take my small idea and turn it into something I would have never of dreamed of! I know that if I had gone elsewhere I would... Read More have been disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Amy H

Marcy's floral arrangements for our table centerpieces, decorations, and bridal party bouquets were very, very beautiful. She put together gorgeous arrangements and placed them where they would really make our venue look spectacular. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she... Read More was somewhat difficult to get ahold of due to her volume of work in peak wedding season. However, on the day of, she proved that she was the correct choice as our florist. She made my vision of an arch behind our sweetheart table come together practically and beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Natalia G

Marcy is INCREDIBLE. She IS talented, gifted, patient, and so fun to work with. I came to Marcy with a very tight timeline and budget after my first florist fell through. I was planning a vintage garden wedding at Historic Shady Lane and had a very specific look in mind. I can... Read More hardly put into words what an amazing experience it was working with Marcy. She squeezed me into her very tight schedule because I called the same day I was in town from New York City. She did not rush me or pressure me with any decisions. She simply gave me books for inspiration and asked that I send her all of my details, colors, bridesmaid dresses, Pinterest board and she ran with it. She immediately put together a proposal for me and worked daily with me to get it down to meet my budget. On the very hectic day of our wedding I was running around all morning to find my flowers beautifully laid out in our bridal cottage. Each wild bouquet perfect in its color, textures, and volume. When I saw my bouquet I couldn’t help but tear up. She knew exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond with her very special touch. As if that was not enough the centerpieces topped it all. I was very simple with the details for my centerpieces but mentioned to Marcy that I loved Dahlias. Florists before told me it would be difficult to get Dahlias that late in September. Well... Marcy not only got Dahlias she got the biggest most breathtaking dahlias I’ve ever seen in my life. Everyone is still talking about them. My guests were all asking if they could take them home. I still smile when I look at these pictures of Marcy’s beautiful work. She was so fun to talk to I genuinely missed her after the wedding was over. If you are looking for a florist in the area you would be crazy to work with anyone other than Marcy. She is brilliant!

Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Elizabeth L

I loved my flowers for my wedding. They were perfect, inexpensive and beautiful. The owner was a joy to work with.

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Emily L

Marcy (Foster's Flower Shop) was absolutely fabulous. Words can not describe how thankful I am for Marcy and her true talent with flowers! She is very detailed oriented and knew exactly how I was dreaming my wedding flowers. The bridal bouquets the boutineers, and center pieces... Read More were truly stunning. The flower shop was truly pleasant to work with and I loved every aspect of wedding flower planning. Marcy thank you for making my dream wedding come true!

Absolutely the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I HEARD OF THIS SHOP FROM A FRIEND, AND I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN. MARCY IS JUST A SWEETHEART, SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU WANT, AND SHE MAKES IT HAPPEN, TAKING HER OWN TIME TO FIND THOSE EXTRA LITTLE THINGS. MY FLOWERS WERE TROPICAL COLORS AND ONLY SHE CPOULD FIND THEM... Read More IN THE COLORS I WANTED, AND I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTENTS. SHE DELIVERED THEM, HELPED US. SHE COULD NOT HAVE DONE MORE. SHE MADE MY DAY SO SPECIAL. I PROMINSE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. ANNE HULSER MILLER

Great Referral

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Erica R

Marcy is an incredible person and knows her stuff. I immediately felt comfortable during our first consultation. I am a graphic designer and all artist have a certain way of describing things. She got it and got me! I told her my budget and the flowers I was looking to have and... Read More Marcy worked really hard to provide what I wanted within my price. And if the flowers were out my range she had great back up flowers that would give the same impression and feel I was looking for. Well...the day of my wedding she surprised me and I had peonies in some of my arrangements! These flowers are pretty much out of season in September and were a bit more expensive then other flowers used for my arrangement. When I saw them here and there in my centerpieces it just made my perfect day reach the heavens! She was very reasonable, for I am not a flower person, she worked with my vision and made it work with my budget. For that I am grateful. My venue referred her shop and I am so happy that they did! Marcy is truly a down to earth and not snobby like some other florist vendors I've consulted with in the area. Definitely check her out! Her shop is uber cute too!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 jill a

I. Love. Marcy. From the moment we met, she got what I was looking for. I gave her the feel I wanted for my wedding day and she just took it from there. The day of my wedding, it rained three inches of rain, I was so sad to switch my beautiful outside wedding plans to... Read More inside. The day before, Marcy called to assure me she'd take make it beautiful, rain or shine. Marcy showed up the next day and SAVED MY WEDDING! I was so worried it wouldn't be beautiful but when I went to look at the room beforehand, I cried. She went above and beyond. Marcy saw what else she could do, went back to her shop, and came back with more to make it just gorgeous for us. Marcy cares about her brides and it was beyond evident at my wedding. I received so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding. If you're looking for someone who is just plain good at her job, please hire Marcy. I wish I could tell every bride to go to her!!!!

Inspired and Romantic Bouquets and Centerpieces

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I left my first meeting with Marcy at Foster's Flowers totally inspired and excited for our wedding day! Marcy is incredibly creative and she's a wealth of knowledge on everything flowers and design...I gave her a sense of the theme/ atmosphere we wanted and she created a plan... Read More synthesizing flowers in every color and texture with linens and lighting to transform our room. We just got our pictures today and I'm in love all over again with the romance our centerpieces and bouquets created in the church and at the reception. We'd recommend Foster's to anyone planning their wedding and will come back to Foster's for future events!

Foster's Flower Shop

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jaci M

I would recommend Marcy @ Foster's flower shops to EVERYONE I know. She was SO great, so perfect to work with and so very helpful. The flowers turned out even better than I had imagined, everything was so beautiful. Also in a panic situation we had, Marcy fixed it and made... Read More it just perfect. Flowers are such a huge part of your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed with Foster's flower shop. Marcy is the best!!!

Love Marcy and Foster's Flower Shop

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

Both of my daughters got married in one years time. Foster's Flowers did both weddings. Marcy was easy to work with and communicate with. She added the extra little things that we would have never thought to do ourselves! The flowers were beautiful! Thank you!

My flowers were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Jodie M

Marcy did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding on August 30. I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. The bridal bouquets were beautiful and the table arrangements were stunning! Everything was just as I had imagined if not better. She was a pleasure... Read More to work with!

Beyond our dreams!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 KATHY B

Fosters Flowers did an absolutely amazing job at our daughters wedding at the Country Club of York. The ceremony flowers and bouquets were beautiful and set the tone for rest of the wedding. The ballroom centerpieces made the room, very creative and no two alike!! The flowers... Read More and the design were just spectacular! Marcy is a consummate professional and very easy to work with and she was spot on with interpreting what the bride and groom wanted and staying within the budget range we wanted. I would highly recommend you meet with this " Artist", you will get the wedding of "Your" dreams!

Absolutely Lovely

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Amanda C

Marcy and Foster's Flowers was a perfect fit for my recent river-side wedding. She was awesome! She totally understood the vibe of our ceremony and reception and conceptualized the most gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. We had numerous compliments on the... Read More flowers and I simply can't thank her enough.

Foster's Flower Shop

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

Fosters Flowers did not disappoint. They were simply stunning, unique and amazing flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are not not your typical flowers, they make a statement and are very memorable!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Rebecca D

I used Foster's Flowers for my wedding and couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out. Not only did Marcy give me advice and help with the floral arrangements, but was also a great resource in helping with lighting, décor ideas, and even in giving me a... Read More make-up artist recommendation. All of the flower arrangements exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Marcy was very dedicated to making arrangements based on my wedding vision. I couldn't have been more happy!

Amazing Flowers and Design

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Candace L

Marcy took my concept and ran with it. The final result was so breath taking and more beautiful than I imagined. Marcy also incorporated items that I made into the design and worked with whatever I wanted to include. She was truely a magnificent florist!

Romantic and Classy

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Megan H

I came into Foster's Flower Shop with only a few ideas to help describe my vision for the flowers at my wedding. I told Marcy, the owner and florist, that I wanted flowers that were soft, classic, and romantic. I described the venue and my dress, as well as the bridesmaid... Read More dresses. Instantly, she began to describe her vision of what I was explaining to her. I knew then that I should put my full trust in her and allow her to do what she does best, which is create beautiful floral arrangements. Throughout the planning process, Marcy was quick to respond and easy to work with. I did have a few changes at the end of the planning period and she made sure to make all of them happen. On the day of my wedding, I took a peak at the ceremony space and instantly began to cry! Marcy truly created the vision that I had described to her earlier that year, even though it was very brief and did not include any specific names of flowers! All night long, people kept commenting how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were, especially the bouquets (even our photographers mentioned they were some of the best they'd ever seen). Throughout the night, family and friends took many pictures of the centerpieces because of how magnificent they looked. I would recommend Foster's Flower Shop to any bride. I believe Marcy is tremendously talented and she will easily deliver the flowers you want for your special day!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Kassandra R

Marcy was an absolute dream!! She put together the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I've ever seen. It was honestly better than I could ever have imagined. And she was easy to work with from the beginning. We live in DC but were getting married in Lancaster, so she... Read More worked with us and met us when we could on a Sunday, during a huge snow storm, just so we didn't have to drive up again. She was fully prepared and had already figured out an idea for what she thought would look the best. We didn't have too much of an idea, other than wedding colors and favorite flowers (lilies), so we basically gave her the flexibility and freedom to do what she does best, and she truly did! Also, she had flowers set up and I never had to once question or worry about her on our wedding day, which, once you have that day, you'll realize how much of a godsend that is! I would recommend Marcy 100 times over!