Foster's Flower Shop

serving central pa and northern maryland

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

27 N beaver st , York, PA serving central pa and northern maryland (717) 650-6009

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kaitlyn W

Marcy was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Was looking to stay within a certain budget and she was so helpful with doing that. My flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS! Customer service was also excellent as well! Would highly recommend Foster's Flower Shop!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Elyse P

I don't think I've seen flowers more beautiful than at my wedding - Marcy is an absolute genius. First of all, I walked in and told her I didn't want anything traditional (although I've seen pictures and she does that SO well!). I wanted unique flowers, fun textures, and a... Read More bouquet that would stand out, and man did Marcy deliver. She also clearly knows her stuff and where to get the best inventory. Highly recommend Foster's - they are the best. (I literally cried when I had to throw out my bouquet when it finally died because I loved it so much).

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Rachel B

Foster's did an amazing job with the flowers and greenery for our wedding! Their shop is so adorable, so if you get a chance to go in person- do it! Marcy and her team have a world of knowledge regarding flowers and made great recommendations based on what I wanted. I have a... Read More pretty good knowledge on flowers and they took it and far exceeded my expectations. They were updating their database this summer so there was some confusion with the proposal but it all got ironed out. Just make sure to look through the proposal in detail. Marcy was apologetic and patient as we went through and fixed it. They were reasonable price-wise. Overall, I was VERY satisfied!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Chelsea H

GORGEOUS! So happy we chose Foster's Flower Shop for our wedding day! Marcy and the staff were extremely helpful and created beautiful pieces that tied our wedding day all together! Marcy created exactly what I was envisioning and had great recommendations throughout the wedding... Read More planning process. They created an AWESOME altar for us that held a chandelier for during our ceremony and made my vision a reality! Thank you so much Foster's Flower Shop!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sierra S

Marcy is amazing! She is so kind and talented. I had some ideas that were a little untraditional, and she took them and made them a reality. Our flowers made the look of our venue complete! I will continue to use this vendor for all my floral needs. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jon S

Marcy went above and beyond with her work for our wedding. We had a very basic idea of what we wanted and she was able to take that idea and morph it into a breathtaking set up. Every detail was perfect from the centerpieces to the succulents on the cocktail tables to the... Read More flowers for the cake. Not only was her work amazing, but her personality was perfect! She was always so pleasant to speak with and always answered any questions we had. Our ceremony and reception was in the same room, and Marcy did an amazing job with choosing flowers and centerpieces that were cross-utilized for both set ups. We couldn't be any more happy and impressed with the work Foster's Flower Shop did.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amanda M

Marcey and her team do an amazing job. Easy to work with and Marceys work is beautiful and unique

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Andrea H

Overall a great experience - the flowers were gorgeous. My recommendation for working with Foster's is to let them have creative liberty with the flowers because they do such a great job. Don't expect what you see online to be the reality. There was a mix up with my bridal... Read More bouquet and one of the staff at Foster's tried their best to fix it last minute but honestly if I would have let them make all the decisions on my flowers I'm sure I would've loved it! They also went above my expectations in regards to the table vases making them much larger and more elaborate than I expected.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Tara M

I was SO happy with our flowers from Fosters! They completely transformed our reception site and brought what I envisioned to life. Marcy knew what colors and textures I was hoping for and made it happen based on my Pinterest board that she reviewed with me. Our bouquets had... Read More long streaming ribbons on them which were beautiful and so different. I would recommend the Fosters team to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their event!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Krysta M

All I have to say is....perfection! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, better team, or more stunning flowers! I received so many compliments on my flowers at my wedding. Thank you guys, you are truly the best!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Larissa M

My wedding flowers were exceptional. I was actually recommended to Foster's from another florist when they weren't able to do our wedding date. Marcy takes the time to look over your Pinterest board and talk about flowers you like/dislike. I love wildflowers and really unique... Read More looking textures. She was able to narrow down my color choices, since in general I just wanted bride colors to stand out again white and champagne for the wedding party colors. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Marcy also worked with me when I wanted to see if we could do some lower prices. Beyond happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lindy H

The ladies of Foster's are incredible! I had no idea where to begin with flowers, but Marcy took the time to get to know me and my style and designed arrangements that so accurately matched my vision. She incorporated so many personal touches that really brought the whole venue... Read More together, making sure to bring extra greenery for unexpected final touches. Marcy took care of all the organization and setup with the most gorgeous flowers- I even enjoyed them at home for a few days after. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Morgan M

Foster's is amazing at what they do. I wanted to use found vases from thrift stores in various shapes and sizes. I gave them an idea of the types of flowers to choose from and I told them to pick whatever they think looks best in each style of vase. The outcome was phenominal! I... Read More worked mainly with Marcy, and she was great, I highly recommend her. Overall, Foster's employees really know what they are doing and are wonderful floral artists.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan J

I don't know even know where to begin! I was a little nervous because we had a meeting with a different florist in Maryland and they were going to charge me over 4,000$ for my order and that was just way out of budget. Marcy was so great, I had this vision for my reception and... Read More Marcy took so much time to try and match our colors up so perfectly. She is more then just a florist, she was able to help us with our table linens and candles. She had so many great ideas and advice about planning our wedding which was much needed for someone who really had no idea what we were doing just had this vision. They came and dropped off the flowers at the church and then went and set up at the reception! I was a little nervous not being able to see the reception before the actual reception but I trusted Fosters and knew it would be great! Everything looked so pretty and my vision had come to life just like I wanted! I can't thank Fosters enough! They were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Leah S

I wish I could give Marcy more than 5 stars because she was absolutely amazing. All of our florals totally exceeded our expectations and she nailed it. I had so many people asking me who did them and saying how beautiful they were. Marcy is truly talented and amazing to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sarah D

Working with Fosters made it so easy to accomplish the vision I had for my wedding. Marcy is incredibly creative and really takes the time to understand your theme, colors you like (and what you don't like!) and how you want the flowers to bring all of your other decor together.... Read More Excellent service and quality!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Serena T

Marcy is fabulous! She has very unique and wonderful ideas. I love my bouquet and my bridesmaids. I wish I could have spent more time with my flowers. She nailed my vision and then some. I highly recommend her. She took her time in talking with me and making sure I was... Read More comfortable with the decisions.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abbe J

We used Fosters for our wedding flowers and table scape rentals and could not have been happier. The planning process was easy, and I loved her suggestions and artistic eye for design and colors. I showed her my color palette and she literally did the rest! The flowers were... Read More stunning, she was prompt with emails and easy to get ahold of, the pricing was straightforward with no surprises, and the wedding day went off without a hitch. I showed up to my reception to find a beautifully decorated room. It was invaluable to have a florist that I trusted and never had to check in on or second guess. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amandah S

Was very excited to use a local business for our wedding flowers. They were beyond amazing. I am not much of a flower person, but yet Marcy was able to take my small idea and turn it into something I would have never of dreamed of! I know that if I had gone elsewhere I would... Read More have been disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Amy H

Marcy's floral arrangements for our table centerpieces, decorations, and bridal party bouquets were very, very beautiful. She put together gorgeous arrangements and placed them where they would really make our venue look spectacular. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she... Read More was somewhat difficult to get ahold of due to her volume of work in peak wedding season. However, on the day of, she proved that she was the correct choice as our florist. She made my vision of an arch behind our sweetheart table come together practically and beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Natalia G

Marcy is INCREDIBLE. She IS talented, gifted, patient, and so fun to work with. I came to Marcy with a very tight timeline and budget after my first florist fell through. I was planning a vintage garden wedding at Historic Shady Lane and had a very specific look in mind. I can... Read More hardly put into words what an amazing experience it was working with Marcy. She squeezed me into her very tight schedule because I called the same day I was in town from New York City. She did not rush me or pressure me with any decisions. She simply gave me books for inspiration and asked that I send her all of my details, colors, bridesmaid dresses, Pinterest board and she ran with it. She immediately put together a proposal for me and worked daily with me to get it down to meet my budget. On the very hectic day of our wedding I was running around all morning to find my flowers beautifully laid out in our bridal cottage. Each wild bouquet perfect in its color, textures, and volume. When I saw my bouquet I couldn’t help but tear up. She knew exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond with her very special touch. As if that was not enough the centerpieces topped it all. I was very simple with the details for my centerpieces but mentioned to Marcy that I loved Dahlias. Florists before told me it would be difficult to get Dahlias that late in September. Well... Marcy not only got Dahlias she got the biggest most breathtaking dahlias I’ve ever seen in my life. Everyone is still talking about them. My guests were all asking if they could take them home. I still smile when I look at these pictures of Marcy’s beautiful work. She was so fun to talk to I genuinely missed her after the wedding was over. If you are looking for a florist in the area you would be crazy to work with anyone other than Marcy. She is brilliant!

Excellent Quality

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Elizabeth L

I loved my flowers for my wedding. They were perfect, inexpensive and beautiful. The owner was a joy to work with.

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Emily L

Marcy (Foster's Flower Shop) was absolutely fabulous. Words can not describe how thankful I am for Marcy and her true talent with flowers! She is very detailed oriented and knew exactly how I was dreaming my wedding flowers. The bridal bouquets the boutineers, and center pieces... Read More were truly stunning. The flower shop was truly pleasant to work with and I loved every aspect of wedding flower planning. Marcy thank you for making my dream wedding come true!

Absolutely the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I HEARD OF THIS SHOP FROM A FRIEND, AND I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN. MARCY IS JUST A SWEETHEART, SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU WANT, AND SHE MAKES IT HAPPEN, TAKING HER OWN TIME TO FIND THOSE EXTRA LITTLE THINGS. MY FLOWERS WERE TROPICAL COLORS AND ONLY SHE CPOULD FIND THEM... Read More IN THE COLORS I WANTED, AND I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTENTS. SHE DELIVERED THEM, HELPED US. SHE COULD NOT HAVE DONE MORE. SHE MADE MY DAY SO SPECIAL. I PROMINSE YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. ANNE HULSER MILLER

Great Referral

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Erica R

Marcy is an incredible person and knows her stuff. I immediately felt comfortable during our first consultation. I am a graphic designer and all artist have a certain way of describing things. She got it and got me! I told her my budget and the flowers I was looking to have and... Read More Marcy worked really hard to provide what I wanted within my price. And if the flowers were out my range she had great back up flowers that would give the same impression and feel I was looking for. Well...the day of my wedding she surprised me and I had peonies in some of my arrangements! These flowers are pretty much out of season in September and were a bit more expensive then other flowers used for my arrangement. When I saw them here and there in my centerpieces it just made my perfect day reach the heavens! She was very reasonable, for I am not a flower person, she worked with my vision and made it work with my budget. For that I am grateful. My venue referred her shop and I am so happy that they did! Marcy is truly a down to earth and not snobby like some other florist vendors I've consulted with in the area. Definitely check her out! Her shop is uber cute too!