Foto Boyz Events

all over south Florida.

simply the best

Photo, On-Site Printing, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

801 North Congress Ave, Boynton Beach, FL
all over south Florida.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Such a great experience from the very beginning all the way through. Originally, we weren't sure what all the hype of about photo booths but in the end, The BEST photos of the wedding were from the fotoboyz great stuff!

Awesome experience and great pics!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Sabrina B

We used Foto Boyz Photobooth at our beach wedding in March and had a wonderful experience. Leading up to the wedding, they communicated with us about what to expect and what design we would like for our photobooth. During the wedding, they did a great job getting our guests... Read More involved. They also took some candid shots of the reception that was a pleasant surprise. We used the open air model of photobooth that allowed a large number of people to take photos. We chose a very elegant black and white backdrop, because we didn't really like the idea of those green screen pictures you see so often in photobooth pictures. We also opted to have a guest book where they put all of the pictures that were taken and each guest was able to sign by their photos. A few weeks after the wedding, we received a USB drive with all of our photos including the strip of three photos each group took, but also had each of the three in a higher quality individual picture. So it was great to have digital copies of all of the photos from the evening. Overall, we were treated with respect, kindness, honesty and always received prompt responses to any questions we had. I would highly recommend this company for any event.

GREAT TIME!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Ashley Y

Foto Boyz was great!!! I ended up booking them somewhat last minute due to another company canceling. I am so glad it worked out that way. Misty in the office was awesome, so helpful and quick! Bobby was our attendant at the wedding. He was fun and made sure everyone had a... Read More great time. The booth looked great, the props were awesome!! The book they but together was great!! We also got a disk of all photos within a week which we had a great time going thru again. This was the hit of the wedding!!

MIXED OPINION

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Jessica l

BEFORE THE EVENT THEY LOST OUR CONTRACT...DURING THE EVENT THEY WERE GREAT AND IT WAS A HUGE HIT...AFTER THE EVENT, I HAVE YET TO GET PHONE MESSAGES RETURNED AND STILL WAITING FOR MY VIDEO RECORDINGS THAT HAVE NOT COME IN YET

2013-01-11T12:56:20 Response from Misty, the member

Hi Jessica, Your pictures are coming out awesome.I'm still waiting on you to send me the pictures you would like to use for your door signs. I hope you enjoy all the picture packages that we provided for you and all the best wishes :)

TO Foto Boyz Events