Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Jamie T

Photo Snap was an amazing vendor at our wedding in San Diego. All of our guests loved how organized, efficient, and friendly they were. They were easy to communicate with and great to work with. I would highly, highly recommend them for any event! You and your guests will love... Read More them! We really did!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Abby C

We hired Foto Snap for our August 2016 wedding. They weren't the cheapest photobooth vendor I found, but their print quality was far better than the prints of the cheaper vendors (images come out clear and the paper is of good quality). I also liked that I could get unlimited... Read More prints for the guests and we were able to work together to create a custom photostrip template that matched my wedding theme. The owner was easy to work with and very responsive. They also have a ton of props which is great and meant I didn't need to worry about buying props. The one small complaint I have was that I had noted in my contract that I wanted a separate scrapbook station attendant at my wedding to man the scrapbook and make sure that a copy of every single photo strip made it into the scrapbook, but that did not happen. The scrapbook only had some of the photos. It wasn't a huge deal because we got electronic copies of all the photos on a USB, but that was a small issue I had. Just make sure you confirm all your contract details before the big day!

2016-09-14T20:00:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Normally, with the purchase of our scrapbook or the package, every photo strip is included in your scrapbook until it is filled. However, we do allow our clients the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Alisha T

We hired Foto Snap for our wedding - Vince and his staff was wonderful and a huge hit at the wedding. They give you a thumb drive at the end of the evening of all the pictures that were taken and each guess received copies of their pictures- The background and pictures are... Read More personalized for you special day.