Revolutionizing the Wedding Photography Experience

FotoBohemia is rare collaborative of inspired, talented photographers who believe in community over competition. Led by founders Pavel + Jessie Stehlik, we connect awesome couples with incredible photographers that are available on their date. FotoBohemia couples believe that beautiful natural moments are more important than shot lists. You recognize that the true beauty of this day is more than just a Pinterest photo replica - it's the real look you give your spouse - your new partner in crime - when you think no one is looking. And the joy of being able to share the experience with the people in your lives that mean the world to you. And those moments of pure happiness is what drives us and makes us love what we do. We are inspired by you. Bring your personality and let’s do this.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

BY FAR THE BEST WEDDING DECISION I MADE

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Melissa H

BY FAR THE BEST WEDDING DECISION I MADE…with the exception of the groom! Grab a thesaurus, look up synonyms for “amazing” and there you’ll find the perfect way to define Foto Bohemia. From the moment that we met Jessie, we instantly clicked. The excitement she shared with me... Read More over my upcoming nuptials made me feel safe and secure that she’d perfectly execute my vision. Booking a wedding photographer is easily one of the most crucial aspects to wedding planning. Weddings are expensive – we all know this, and at the end of it all the only way you have to remember it is with the pictures. Being a photographer myself, I stressed about who I would hire to capture our special day. How would I find someone that could perfectly execute my vision, what if they did a horrible job? There’s no do-over’s, it’s a one-shot experience. Jessie made all those fears go away – within seconds of meeting with her. She did our engagement session, my boudoir session and most recently, with her husband Pavel by her side, they shot our wedding. Every experience was amazing! During our engagement session my fiancé and I were relaxed the entire time, allowing her to capture us in our element. My boudoir session was likely the most fun I’ve had in like….forever. And that’s coming from an insecure person who, because of how amazing Jessie is, had no issues stripping down into lingerie in front of the camera. And our wedding….icing on the cake. Foto Bohemia captured every element exquisitely. The images we received back were flawless. These photographers have skills and there is absolutely no exaggeration when I say they are the BEST in the business. Do yourself a favor, eliminate the stress of finding a wedding photographer and book them. It’ll be a decision you will never forget! I promise!

2016-06-01T20:56:00 Response from the vendor

In 18 years of wedding photography we've never had a client send us flowers because they loved the engagement session so much! Talk about knowing the way to your photographer's heart!! :D You were seriously SO much awesome and we are so incredibly lucky to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Allena B

I couldn't have chosen a better team to photograph our wedding day! Jessie and Pavel are so much fun to work with and are great at capturing all those candid moments that show your personalities and love for each other. I have had so many friends tell me about how beautiful the... Read More pictures are and how they really show much fun that night was! One family that was at my wedding is even using one of Jessie and Pavel's photos for the Christmas card this year!

2016-06-01T20:57:23 Response from the vendor

We absolutely loved getting to know you and Brad, and I'm SO happy you decided to add on the FotoBooth because your friends are HILARIOUS. We had the best time with you guys!!! Wishing you many many happy years together! xo!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Alex S

Absolutely wonderful experience from my first encounter with the owner Jessie! Their business philosophy is so unique and connected us with a wonderful photographer (Ashlee Harmon) who we may not otherwise have found. Leading up to the wedding, Jessie made us feel so comfortable... Read More and answered any and all questions and gave us helpful suggestions along the way. Ashlee was absolutely awesome as well, especially the day of the wedding, and totally understood our personalities/vision for the wedding! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a professional, stress free photographer!

2017-06-01T11:33:27 Response from the vendor

We are SO happy to hear that, and Ashlee freaking adored you guys so it is love all around! Your wedding was amazing and we were absolutely honored to be able to document it for you. Congratulations to you both!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Natalie

Jessie was so responsive and easy to work with. She was super organized and a great communicator. My wedding photos are beautiful and she captured A LOT of special moments. She must be a ninja. I have heard and experienced nightmares when it comes to photography...and I have to... Read More say I didn't experience one!

2017-05-22T13:19:44 Response from the vendor

We're so absolutely thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. I can neither confirm nor deny that we're ninjas, as confirmation breaks the ninja code of conduct rules. ;) But we LOVED working with you guys and are so happy for you both!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017

Foto Bohemia was wonderful to work with. They were friendly, accommodating, and personable. They shared their ideas and suggestions, were not pushy at all, and we felt like we were hanging out with dear friends. The quality of the pictures is amazing. The pictures are fun,... Read More whimsical, and artsy. I highly recommend Foto Bohemia. From beginning to end, they were wonderful!

2017-05-22T13:20:10 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that!!! You guys were so lovely and we are so happy for you both. Cheers!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017

2017-05-15T14:13:03 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for such a sweet review! We tell everyone about that ingenious idea of having an ice cream truck at your reception - such a wonderful treat! Much love to you both.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Emily A

Pavel and Jessie were a dream to work with. We planned our out-of-town wedding in Naples in six weeks, and these two were up for the challenge! We had our gorgeous, high quality photos back within 30 days, and could not have been happier with the result. Pavel and Bree made our... Read More wedding vision come alive (and were also so much fun to have along on our sunset sailboat cruise!), and we are so grateful to have these beautiful memories captured in pictures so that we can enjoy them for years to come.

2017-04-23T17:28:04 Response from the vendor

You want to talk about a "dream": our version of that is a couple as awesome as the two of you GETTING MARRIED ON A SAILBOAT!!! Such a gorgeous day - and we're so happy you loved the results! We wish you all the happiness... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mandy S

The team at FotoBohemia is beyond amazing! From start to end they are professional, courteous and great communicators. I can't imagine not having the beautiful photos they took capturing my wedding day. Their unique style and way of making us feel so comfortable is showcased... Read More in each picture taken. The photos were the most important part of the wedding day for me and I was very picky when choosing my photography because I did not want the typical cheesy wedding pictures I have seen so much of over the years. Their passion and experience is clear and it shows when you seen their work. I would recommend them to anyone trying to capture a major life moment on camera.

2016-12-15T09:57:10 Response from the vendor

That means more than you can possibly know - thank you so much!! We loved every second working with you guys and are absolutely *thrilled* that you enjoyed your experience as well! Wishing you many happy years together. <3

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kate M

I had the privilege of hiring Foto Bohemia to take my wedding pictures and they were more than amazing! I never dreamed that my photos could look as amazing as they do. They were kind, positive, and incredibly easy to work with. I could not recommend them more highly.

2016-12-15T10:06:04 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience! Much love to you both!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Alexa D

Jessie was so easy and fun to work with! There were a few specific shots that I wanted and she did just that. I've had so many compliments on the pictures and I couldn't agree more with how beautiful they are.

2016-12-15T10:06:44 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that!! THANK YOU so much for the review!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lisa C

Jessie was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! We were a bit undecided on whether or not we actually wanted a photographer because we were doing a simple, casual wedding, but after talking with her on the phone she made US excited to have a photographer! We... Read More received our photos on our one month anniversary with a little sneak peek of a few of the photos before that, it was perfect! They all came out beautifully and we couldn't have asked for more. You can tell she really loves what she does, and it is contagious! My wedding party and family loved working with her because she made it so easy and fun! Would highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a photographer.

2016-12-07T09:19:54 Response from the vendor

YAY - SO thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you! :D

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Megan P

Words cannot describe the awesomeness that is Jessie and FotoBohemia! I wish I could give them a million stars instead of just five! This was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Not only is Jessie an absolute joy to work with, her photos are pure magic :D If... Read More you want exceptionally beautiful memories of your big day, do yourself a favor and go with FotoBohemia!!

2016-11-04T23:09:41 Response from the vendor

That means the WORLD to us - thank you so much!! We're so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. You guys were amazing to work with. :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Super great pictures! And they picked on so many detailes of my wedding and were really easy to work with! Felt so comfortable with these lovely people. If I had a chance to go back in time, I would still choose these amazing photographers for my special day:)

2016-08-08T13:32:56 Response from the vendor

Thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us! We absolutely loved getting to know you both! Side note - if you *do* have a chance to go back in time, can you tell 1999 Jessie not to get rid of those funky brown sandals? They... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Lauryn O

Foto Bohemia is absolutely amazing!!! From my first meeting with Jessie I knew they were the perfect fit. They were professional and made myself, husband, family and wedding party very comfortable. They were invested in making my day a perfect one and I would recommend them to... Read More anyone!!!!!

2016-07-30T11:29:04 Response from the vendor

YAY! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your experience! Your wedding was awesome - loved the laid back flow of the day and you were both so much fun to work with! <3

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Holly H

Jessie was great and went above and beyond on our big day. Pictures turned out great!.

2016-08-08T13:33:36 Response from the vendor

So happy you liked your pictures! We had a wonderful time getting to know you both!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kenneth P

Jesse and Paul were the best. We've had the pleasure of working with them in the past but I was really not prepared for just how perfect they made our wedding. From pre-planning to a last minute adjustment everything was seamless.

2016-08-08T13:34:18 Response from the vendor

Every event you've done has been amazing, but your wedding?? Perfection. Love you guys!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Lily R

A dear friend recommended we check out FotoBohemia for our wedding and we're so happy we did! Jessie and Paul are exceptionally talented and they are also exceptional people. All of our pre-wedding meetings with Jessie were fun and productive and she always followed up with a... Read More detailed email reviewing what we discussed. Jessie is a spunky, sweet spirit and her genuine enthusiasm for our love and our wedding made us feel special and it definitely came through in all of their photos! On the day of our wedding Jessie an Paul were both on time and made us feel relaxed. Their photos are beautiful and they captured every moment we could have hoped for. If you're looking for ridiculously talented, kind, professional, easygoing photographers -- look no further!

2016-06-01T20:58:15 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you so much, Lil! You and Joel were seriously SO much fun to work with - we loved every part of your wedding. Thank you so much for having us document such an awesome day!! :D

Pavel + Jessie Stehlik

We are Pavel + Jessie Stehlik, the founders of FotoBohemia. Pavel has photographed weddings for 25+ years, and is the lead instructor for FotoBohemia photographers. Jessie has been shooting with him for 17+ years and is main the client coordinator. Over the years we have had the incredible honor of meeting and documenting the happiness of some of the most amazing couples and their families. And we simply cannot imagine any other way to spend the time we have on this beautiful spinning rock hurtling through space. So, there’s that.