FOTOS-R-FUN, LLC - PHOTO BOOTH RENTALS

Serving Central & Southern Florida

Photo + Video

Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

2064 Alamander Avenue, Englewood, FL Serving Central & Southern Florida (941) 473-3790

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ashley C

Absolutely the best photo booth!!! They offered endless amounts of props. My favorite part was that they made a book with a copy of all the photo strips and people were able to write personal messages for us with their photos in the book! The owners were such wonderful people... Read More too and it really made my wedding a blast. I highly recommend this vendor!! You cannot beat it!

Life of the Party

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 shauna w

The photo booth was the life of the party. My booth was for my wedding at Jungle Islnad. That booth was busy all night!!! The owner is a really nice guy. He sends you all the information. YOu can chose diffrent backgrounds, where you want your name to appear, different colors,... Read More etc. YOu can also choose how many hours you want and what time you want the booth to be setup. Once you take photos in the booth, they give one set to the guest and the other to the bride. It was hilarious to see what people wrote next to their photos. We had so many props to choose from it was crazy! When we hear talks of our wedding, they ALWAYS mention the photo booth and how fun it was. It really made my night to have such a awesome activity for my guest be met with such professionalism from start to finish. I couldnt ask for more.