Found In Nature

Kansas City metro area, eastern KS and west central MO

Unique custom florals for weddings large or small

We do one full-service wedding each week, because we believe your wedding should be as important to your florist as it is to you. Our team will bring our passion for beautiful, unique florals and outstanding service to your day. The flowers for each wedding are designed to be unique to the couple and the day; we'll never ask you to choose from a stock package. Rather, company owner Rhae Adams will take the time to sit with you and understand your vision, so that you can have an exact quote for your flowers within just a few days. There won't be any mystery or worry about what you'll receive on your wedding day, and your flowers won't be delivered by someone you've never seen before. We are booking through September 2018, please inquire for availability.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Kansas City metro area, eastern KS and west central MO (816) 377-3723

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Emilie G

I ordered my bouquet, my daughter's bouquet, my fiancé and his son's boutonnieres, a center piece for the sweetheart table as well as petals for all the guests tables and the cake...everything was gorgeous! It was exactly the colors I wanted. I walked in the floral boutique not... Read More really knowing what I wanted except for my limited budget and my tables turned out beautiful. It was just perfect and I got more than I expected! I only wanted petals on the guest tables because I was on a budget and went I walked in the room, the tables were generously covered in fragrant hot pink petals (and it was the exact shade of hot pink I wanted). I was amazed at how much petals Rae put on each table. It was way more than I dreamed of. Rae put petals around the base of the cake as well and it looked stunning!! I highly recommend Rae whatever your budget is, she will work with you and you will be impressed by her work and artistic design.

2017-08-09T23:09:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Emilie, I'm so glad you were pleased! We always try to go beyond expectations, we loved the fragrance of those petals so we hoped you would love them too :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Kayla N

Rhae is great! We went with the "DIY" package, and it was the best decision! We wanted to do buy bulk flowers on our own, but didn't want the stress of "what if the flowers don't come in right...what if there aren't the flowers we want...how do we make a boutonniere...what... Read More supplies do we need...etc?" Rhae took all of those worries away for us. We met with her and filled her in on what look and types of flowers we wanted. She was really good about letting us know what flowers/colors would be available during the season of our wedding. On the morning before our wedding, she brought all of the beautiful flowers to our venue (we had it for the weekend) for a "DIY party". I had my bridesmaids, mom, and some aunts help put everything together. She taught us how to make EVERYTHING! No stress here! Bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table center pieces, arrangements for the aisle, stand of garland to hang on a cross, and she didn't let me forget about the toss bouquet either! I had the best time making my own wedding bouquet, and it was so neat and special and FUN to do. She even helped me incorporate some lace from my mom's wedding dress around the stems of my bouquet. Everything couldn't have turned out more perfect.

2015-09-15T13:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayla! I had SUCH a great time working with your group on your flowers. It was the best DIY party I've ever had. I am grateful to have been involved with your wedding and look forward to sharing the terrific pictures you sent. Best... Read Less Read More

Fabulous floral designs - the best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Since our wedding theme was Elegant Vintage Garden, I knew that flowers were going to be a very important part of our wedding from the start. I checked reviews online and interviewed several florists in our area. When I met with Rhae from Found in Nature for the first time, I... Read More knew I had found the perfect person to ensure our flowers would be something very special! Rhae’s deep understanding of colors and textures, her expertise knowing the different types of flowers and what would be in season, and showing me the different flower and greenery options that fit in my budget in her flowers reference book was incredibly helpful. We engaged Rhae to create our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl floral crowns; to provide a large amount of flowers and herbs for our reception centerpieces; and to bring lavender stalks to add to our ceremony aisle chair decorations. I asked her to create florals that looked like they were just picked from a garden and she created that look for us perfectly! All of our flowers and herbs were gorgeous – completely fresh, natural, smelled so good, and looked perfect all night! She wrapped lace from my mother’s wedding dress over my bridal bouquet’s ribboned handle– it looked beautiful! The centers of our reception tables looked like little gardens of cut flowers – exactly what I wanted. Many of our guests told us they had never seen such a beautiful array of so many kinds of natural garden flowers before at a wedding and asked if they could take the flowers and herbs home at the end of the reception. We were thrilled they liked our flowers so much that they wanted to keep enjoying them for days after the wedding in their own homes! Thanks to Rhae and Found in Nature, we now have a lifetime of beautiful floral memories that we will relive with joy every time we see and smell the same kinds of flowers and herbs that were used in our wedding for many years to come!

2015-07-28T10:22:43 Response from the vendor

Allison, thank you for taking time to share your experiences with The Knot! It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding. You were a delight to work with and I appreciate your kind words. Best wishes! Rhae

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Caitlin C

Wow! Rhae is a GEM! One of my favorite wedding vendors. I came with a few ideas to our initial meeting and she helped me finalize the entire vision. The bouquets, table arrangements, and arch were just absolutely gorgeous! I was blown away! Because I’m a visual person, she even... Read More showed me a sample of my bridal bouquet before the day-of. To help stay within my budget, I ordered faux succulents for the arrangements. Rhae was responsive and helpful when I had questions on what faux succulents to order, and made them fit into the arrangements flawlessly – you couldn’t tell they were fake! I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone in the KC area looking for a florist. She’s very talented and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Elizabeth T

Rhae did such an amazing job with our flowers! The only thing I knew I wanted was the type of flower, Calla Lilies. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. She worked with our initial budget, then due to unforeseen circumstances, worked with our final budget and... Read More never made it seem like an inconvenience. She was recommended to me by my matron of honor and I am now recommending her to any and all future brides. You will NOT be disappointed

2017-08-09T23:11:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for recommending Found in Nature! We try to be as flexible as possible for all our clients - we know life happens while you're planning a wedding and it helps to have vendors who can go with the flow. Best wishes for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kiah K

We used Rhae for our June wedding and couldn't have been happier with the results. I had visited other florists and Rhea was by far the best value and easy to work with. All of the arrangements she put together exceeded my expectations and were absolutely stunning! I received so... Read More many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were for weeks to come after our wedding. I would highly recommend Found In Nature to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Mallory M

Rhae was great to work with, I went into our first meeting with a budget and she was very respectful of that, which I really appreciated. Later on when I had some extra money I could put towards flowers and Rhae let me add to my order within a month of the wedding. I walked into... Read More my appointment knowing nothing about flowers, only that I liked roses and hydrangeas but with my wedding 3 days before Valentines Day Rhae explained that roses would be more expensive, so we found a flower that looked almost exactly like a rose and she showed me photos to help me find other flowers that would work. Absolutely would use her again!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Krista D

I would highly recommend working with Rhae. I came to her not really knowing anything about flowers and with a smaller budget. She took the time to figure out what I liked and my flowers looked absolutely stunning. You will have a fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Emily F

As the bride, flowers was my favorite part of planning for the big day. I just love the pure beauty of a floral arrangement and the romanitic feel it can give the space if it's done right. Found in Nature exceeded my expectations. Every single flower we talked about in our... Read More consultation turned out beautiful on the big day. All of the centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking and for Rhae, the owner, to come to my venue and set them all up for us so I didn't have to stress about making them look right made me love them even more! My bridal bouquet also turned out exactly how I had pictured and showed her in our consult and every other bridal party flower was stunning. They have an eye for detail and truly care about their clients. Found in Nature is a huge reason my husband and I's Day turned out so beautiful and we couldn't be more grateful for them!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Carrah T

I did the DIY option and it was SO fun and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! The package is awesome because not only is it affordable but it is also a fun activity to do with bridesmaids, moms, sister in laws the whole family! Rhae was so helpful and knowledgeable on... Read More everything. Had such a fun and memorable experience!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Abbey E

I ordered my bouquet from Rhae and it was absolutely perfect. Just what I asked for. She did a wonderful job incorporating the things I wanted, and the price was the best I was able to find anywhere around the KC area. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Roni U

My husband and I got married on May 20th, 2017 at The Legacy of Green Hills and used Found in Nature as our florist. Rhae was fantastic. She truly has an eye for elegance and beauty. My bouquet had dyed blue orchids, white roses, white tulips, and crystals put through out. It... Read More was beautiful! Our centerpieces were the talk of the reception. They were submerged ochrids and white roses with lights. Everyone wanted to know who my florist was. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and helping making our wedding day dreams come true.

2017-08-09T23:14:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Roni, thanks for letting us be part of your wedding. It was so cool to see all those glowing centerpieces at the end of your reception!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Rebecca H

Rhae, was incredible!! My flowers turned out better than I could ever imagine. She wasn't pushy and really took the time to work with my mother and I. She had visuals and flowers in every color so than I could actually see how it would turn out. It was pretty hectic the... Read More morning of the wedding, but Rhae took the time to deliver my flowers to the hotel and give special instruction to my personal attendant. I would recommend Found in Nature to everyone. I hope to use her again!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lesley C

Rhea did an amazing job. Out of all of the stresses of a wedding, this was the least stressful part. She understood my budget and wasn't offended when I said that I wasn't a fan of flowers at a wedding and was only getting bouquets. She was even able to make a mock-up for me a... Read More few months ahead of time for me to see to put my mind a ease. I had so many compliments!! I pass her name along anytime possible!! She deserves 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kylie W

My wife and I were hesitant starting the wedding planning process as an LGBT couple, but after a few minutes of talking to Rhae our worries were put to rest. She was amazing, genuinely excited and happy for us and super supportive. She helped work through our ideas (which were... Read More disorganized and random at best) and came through with the most beautiful bouquets and accents for our wedding. I am still in awe of our flowers each time I look at our wedding photos. She is a class act and does AMAZING work! I highly suggest using Found In Nature!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Hannah M

Choosing Found in Nature was one of the best vendor selections of our wedding! I didn't have to think about flowers once during the wedding weekend-- Rhae was everywhere making sure we had our bouquets and that the reception was decorated. We opted to have her do tear down as... Read More well and that was definitely worth the lack of headache after the wedding! The arrangements were stunning and six months later I'm still having future brides ask who my florist was. I don't think there's a better option in the KC area and such a reasonable price for those who are on a tight budget. Don't think twice about selecting Found in Nature!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Bethany E

Can I add a sixth star? Our flowers turned out better than I imagined! When I first meet with Rhae I wasn't sure where to begin, all I had was a picture I had found on Pinterest. She was very knowledgable and told me the names of all the different flowers in the bouquet I had... Read More shown her. She was able to show me pictures and the variety of colors I had to choose from. She gave her expert opinion on what would work best for the time of year. I was very thankful for all of her information and advice. Based on that and the fact that her prices were affordable we knew we had found our florist! On the day of the wedding Rhae was one of the first people to arrive at the venue, she set up all of our center pieces and during photos she made sure all of our bouquets and boutineers stayed in pristine condition. Our wedding was six months ago and I still can't get over how beautiful our day was. Choosing Found in Nature was a great decision and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rachael R

Rhae was a delightful person to work with! She was quick to respond to questions and did all she could to help me visualize what my bouquet/flowers would look like on the big day! I didn't know much about what I wanted and she helped me think through all the floral details and... Read More options with no stress. They looked exactly how I had imagined them and were beautiful! The prices were a bit more than I expected to spend but Rhae helped me make decisions that would save me some money and in the end it was all worth it! I highly recommend found in nature!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kristin A

Rhae did an amazing job with our flowers. Everything from centerpieces, to bouquets and boutonnieres were as beautiful as I imagined. Not only that, but on our wedding day she was so incredibly helpful. We had a delay with getting our tablecloths delivered, which meant that... Read More there was a bit of a scramble to get the centerpieces put together on the table. Rhae went above and beyond and helped my mom and my aunts put the tablecloths on, get all of the centerpieces set up, including all of the votive candles onto the tables. From our very first meeting with us she was very personable and professional and understood what I was looking for and delivered everything perfectly. I would definitely recommend Found in Nature to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Tori M

Flowers were GORGEOUS!!!!!! She did an amazing job making my dream come true! My bouquet was so gorgeous that I am preserving it :) she had so many ideas during our consultation and helped me figure out the best flowers for me! Would definitely use her again'

2016-06-19T19:11:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We always appreciate hearing from our happy clients!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 aaa a

Rhae at Found in Nature was more than we could have ever asked for. From the initial consultation before we signed the contract to making sure she captured every detail we wanted, Rhae went above and beyond in making sure she exceeded our expectations. During our consultation... Read More we brought a few ideas we had in mind and Rhae made suggestions throughout to flowers that would be in season or fit without our budget. She was very honest and upfront and there was no hidden agenda to get us to spend more than we wanted. The few changes and additions we made prior to the event she was very flexible to. The day of she arrived on time and made sure that all members of the wedding party received the correct flowers and that they were worn properly in addition to setting up the flowers at our ceremony and reception as we'd discussed. Everything far exceeded what we thought we would receive and we couldn't have asked for a better partner in Rhae to make sure our wedding was exactly how we wanted.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Meghan J

Rhae did an AMAZING job with our wedding florals! From our initial meeting she was easy to work with to scheduling ad hoc meetings for us to drop off various items. We enjoyed working with Rhae. We would encourage her for any wedding! She will make your wedding floral dreams... Read More come true! Thank you!!

Gorgeous flowers, great service!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelley B

Found in nature was a great florist for our wedding. Rhae took all of our inspirations for flowers and gave us great recommendations of what would work and what may not for our winter wedding which we really appreciated. All of the flowers were gorgeous that we had on our... Read More wedding day. The altar pieces were very artistic and gorgeous with few flowers, which we wanted! The service was fabulous. Rhae delivered the flowers at multiple locations, set up the church and moved the flowers from the church to the reception. It was so nice to have all of that taken care of and not need to worry about tasking someone in the wedding to do it. Overall great experience! I would recommend for any bride looking for a one stop shop for a florist!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Lauren F

I met with multiple florists before deciding to work with Rhae at Found in Nature, and what made my husband and I choose her services was that she really helped us make informed decisions. We showed Pinterest pictures to all of the florists, and most just reassured us they could... Read More replicate or do something very similar. Rhae was the only one who told us when the flower that we picked wasn't going to last more than a few hours, or that one that we wanted was going to be out of season and expensive. She helped us come up with other options that lived into the vision we wanted. She was great to work with and was willing to help us when we decided to change our vision for our centerpieces several months into our contract. She was great and our flowers for the reception and ceremony turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend working with her!

2016-01-06T15:35:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lauren, for sharing your experiences. I have always felt that our approach at Found in Nature was different, so I'm glad to know this worked for you. The pictures from your wedding were so gorgeous! I was proud to share them.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Rhae was terrific and her prices were reasonable. She was genuinely interested in making my son and his bride's wedding special. She was flexible and kind.

2015-11-16T21:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy to know you were pleased with Found in Nature.

Rhae Adams

Coffee snob Tree hugger Creator, grower, recycler, spray painter Realist, dreamer Beach comber Soft-hearted animal lover Jack of many trades (Master of flowers) World traveler Loves a challenge, hates to quit Experimenter, explorer Dedicated, hard working gin&tonic drinker