Found In Nature

Kansas City metro area, eastern KS and west central MO

Unique custom florals for weddings large or small

We do one full-service wedding each week, because we believe your wedding should be as important to your florist as it is to you. Our team will bring our passion for beautiful, unique florals and outstanding service to your day. We have some 2016 dates available and are booking through June 2017, please inquire for availability.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Kansas City metro area, eastern KS and west central MO (816) 377-3723

Fabulous floral designs - the best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Since our wedding theme was Elegant Vintage Garden, I knew that flowers were going to be a very important part of our wedding from the start. I checked reviews online and interviewed several florists in our area. When I met with Rhae from Found in Nature for the first time, I... Read More knew I had found the perfect person to ensure our flowers would be something very special! Rhae’s deep understanding of colors and textures, her expertise knowing the different types of flowers and what would be in season, and showing me the different flower and greenery options that fit in my budget in her flowers reference book was incredibly helpful. We engaged Rhae to create our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl floral crowns; to provide a large amount of flowers and herbs for our reception centerpieces; and to bring lavender stalks to add to our ceremony aisle chair decorations. I asked her to create florals that looked like they were just picked from a garden and she created that look for us perfectly! All of our flowers and herbs were gorgeous – completely fresh, natural, smelled so good, and looked perfect all night! She wrapped lace from my mother’s wedding dress over my bridal bouquet’s ribboned handle– it looked beautiful! The centers of our reception tables looked like little gardens of cut flowers – exactly what I wanted. Many of our guests told us they had never seen such a beautiful array of so many kinds of natural garden flowers before at a wedding and asked if they could take the flowers and herbs home at the end of the reception. We were thrilled they liked our flowers so much that they wanted to keep enjoying them for days after the wedding in their own homes! Thanks to Rhae and Found in Nature, we now have a lifetime of beautiful floral memories that we will relive with joy every time we see and smell the same kinds of flowers and herbs that were used in our wedding for many years to come!

2015-07-28T10:22:43 Response from the vendor

Allison, thank you for taking time to share your experiences with The Knot! It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding. You were a delight to work with and I appreciate your kind words. Best wishes! Rhae

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Kayla N

Rhae is great! We went with the "DIY" package, and it was the best decision! We wanted to do buy bulk flowers on our own, but didn't want the stress of "what if the flowers don't come in right...what if there aren't the flowers we want...how do we make a boutonniere...what... Read More supplies do we need...etc?" Rhae took all of those worries away for us. We met with her and filled her in on what look and types of flowers we wanted. She was really good about letting us know what flowers/colors would be available during the season of our wedding. On the morning before our wedding, she brought all of the beautiful flowers to our venue (we had it for the weekend) for a "DIY party". I had my bridesmaids, mom, and some aunts help put everything together. She taught us how to make EVERYTHING! No stress here! Bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, table center pieces, arrangements for the aisle, stand of garland to hang on a cross, and she didn't let me forget about the toss bouquet either! I had the best time making my own wedding bouquet, and it was so neat and special and FUN to do. She even helped me incorporate some lace from my mom's wedding dress around the stems of my bouquet. Everything couldn't have turned out more perfect.

2015-09-15T13:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayla! I had SUCH a great time working with your group on your flowers. It was the best DIY party I've ever had. I am grateful to have been involved with your wedding and look forward to sharing the terrific pictures you sent. Best... Read Less Read More

BEST WEDDING DECISION MADE

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Megan P

From the very first time I met Rhae, I just loved that she instantly got our floral dream. She is so srtistic, does an amazing job of truly listening to her clients. We expressed a very specific small budget, were happy with what ideas she communicated, and on the day of the... Read More wedding she BLEW US AWAY with how gorgeous the flower arrangements turned out. Who knew we could get THAT MUCH value and beauty for our small budget. Do yourself a favor, book Found in Nature ASAP!! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Rebecca H

Rhae, was incredible!! My flowers turned out better than I could ever imagine. She wasn't pushy and really took the time to work with my mother and I. She had visuals and flowers in every color so than I could actually see how it would turn out. It was pretty hectic the... Read More morning of the wedding, but Rhae took the time to deliver my flowers to the hotel and give special instruction to my personal attendant. I would recommend Found in Nature to everyone. I hope to use her again!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lesley C

Rhea did an amazing job. Out of all of the stresses of a wedding, this was the least stressful part. She understood my budget and wasn't offended when I said that I wasn't a fan of flowers at a wedding and was only getting bouquets. She was even able to make a mock-up for me a... Read More few months ahead of time for me to see to put my mind a ease. I had so many compliments!! I pass her name along anytime possible!! She deserves 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kylie W

My wife and I were hesitant starting the wedding planning process as an LGBT couple, but after a few minutes of talking to Rhae our worries were put to rest. She was amazing, genuinely excited and happy for us and super supportive. She helped work through our ideas (which were... Read More disorganized and random at best) and came through with the most beautiful bouquets and accents for our wedding. I am still in awe of our flowers each time I look at our wedding photos. She is a class act and does AMAZING work! I highly suggest using Found In Nature!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Hannah M

Choosing Found in Nature was one of the best vendor selections of our wedding! I didn't have to think about flowers once during the wedding weekend-- Rhae was everywhere making sure we had our bouquets and that the reception was decorated. We opted to have her do tear down as... Read More well and that was definitely worth the lack of headache after the wedding! The arrangements were stunning and six months later I'm still having future brides ask who my florist was. I don't think there's a better option in the KC area and such a reasonable price for those who are on a tight budget. Don't think twice about selecting Found in Nature!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Bethany E

Can I add a sixth star? Our flowers turned out better than I imagined! When I first meet with Rhae I wasn't sure where to begin, all I had was a picture I had found on Pinterest. She was very knowledgable and told me the names of all the different flowers in the bouquet I had... Read More shown her. She was able to show me pictures and the variety of colors I had to choose from. She gave her expert opinion on what would work best for the time of year. I was very thankful for all of her information and advice. Based on that and the fact that her prices were affordable we knew we had found our florist! On the day of the wedding Rhae was one of the first people to arrive at the venue, she set up all of our center pieces and during photos she made sure all of our bouquets and boutineers stayed in pristine condition. Our wedding was six months ago and I still can't get over how beautiful our day was. Choosing Found in Nature was a great decision and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rachael R

Rhae was a delightful person to work with! She was quick to respond to questions and did all she could to help me visualize what my bouquet/flowers would look like on the big day! I didn't know much about what I wanted and she helped me think through all the floral details and... Read More options with no stress. They looked exactly how I had imagined them and were beautiful! The prices were a bit more than I expected to spend but Rhae helped me make decisions that would save me some money and in the end it was all worth it! I highly recommend found in nature!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kristin A

Rhae did an amazing job with our flowers. Everything from centerpieces, to bouquets and boutonnieres were as beautiful as I imagined. Not only that, but on our wedding day she was so incredibly helpful. We had a delay with getting our tablecloths delivered, which meant that... Read More there was a bit of a scramble to get the centerpieces put together on the table. Rhae went above and beyond and helped my mom and my aunts put the tablecloths on, get all of the centerpieces set up, including all of the votive candles onto the tables. From our very first meeting with us she was very personable and professional and understood what I was looking for and delivered everything perfectly. I would definitely recommend Found in Nature to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Tori M

Flowers were GORGEOUS!!!!!! She did an amazing job making my dream come true! My bouquet was so gorgeous that I am preserving it :) she had so many ideas during our consultation and helped me figure out the best flowers for me! Would definitely use her again'

2016-06-19T19:11:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We always appreciate hearing from our happy clients!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 aaa a

Rhae at Found in Nature was more than we could have ever asked for. From the initial consultation before we signed the contract to making sure she captured every detail we wanted, Rhae went above and beyond in making sure she exceeded our expectations. During our consultation... Read More we brought a few ideas we had in mind and Rhae made suggestions throughout to flowers that would be in season or fit without our budget. She was very honest and upfront and there was no hidden agenda to get us to spend more than we wanted. The few changes and additions we made prior to the event she was very flexible to. The day of she arrived on time and made sure that all members of the wedding party received the correct flowers and that they were worn properly in addition to setting up the flowers at our ceremony and reception as we'd discussed. Everything far exceeded what we thought we would receive and we couldn't have asked for a better partner in Rhae to make sure our wedding was exactly how we wanted.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Meghan J

Rhae did an AMAZING job with our wedding florals! From our initial meeting she was easy to work with to scheduling ad hoc meetings for us to drop off various items. We enjoyed working with Rhae. We would encourage her for any wedding! She will make your wedding floral dreams... Read More come true! Thank you!!

Gorgeous flowers, great service!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelley B

Found in nature was a great florist for our wedding. Rhae took all of our inspirations for flowers and gave us great recommendations of what would work and what may not for our winter wedding which we really appreciated. All of the flowers were gorgeous that we had on our... Read More wedding day. The altar pieces were very artistic and gorgeous with few flowers, which we wanted! The service was fabulous. Rhae delivered the flowers at multiple locations, set up the church and moved the flowers from the church to the reception. It was so nice to have all of that taken care of and not need to worry about tasking someone in the wedding to do it. Overall great experience! I would recommend for any bride looking for a one stop shop for a florist!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Lauren F

I met with multiple florists before deciding to work with Rhae at Found in Nature, and what made my husband and I choose her services was that she really helped us make informed decisions. We showed Pinterest pictures to all of the florists, and most just reassured us they could... Read More replicate or do something very similar. Rhae was the only one who told us when the flower that we picked wasn't going to last more than a few hours, or that one that we wanted was going to be out of season and expensive. She helped us come up with other options that lived into the vision we wanted. She was great to work with and was willing to help us when we decided to change our vision for our centerpieces several months into our contract. She was great and our flowers for the reception and ceremony turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend working with her!

2016-01-06T15:35:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lauren, for sharing your experiences. I have always felt that our approach at Found in Nature was different, so I'm glad to know this worked for you. The pictures from your wedding were so gorgeous! I was proud to share them.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

Rhae was terrific and her prices were reasonable. She was genuinely interested in making my son and his bride's wedding special. She was flexible and kind.

2015-11-16T21:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy to know you were pleased with Found in Nature.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brynn D

Rhae was highly recommended to us by a friend--we were not disappointed. From the very first consultation we knew we were in good hands. Her expertise in guiding us every step of the way in choosing just the right flowers (colors, arrangement, texture) was so appreciated. The... Read More flowers enhanced our rustically elegant theme beautifully--could not have been better. In the midst of craziness on the wedding day with everyone running around performing last minute duties, Rhae was a calm, organized, professional presence, making sure everyone had the proper flowers before leaving us. The flowers photographed wonderfully which was also a bonus!

2015-11-16T21:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences! I am so happy to know I was helpful. That is always my goal!

More than expected!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Alexa D

The flower arrangements at my wedding were more than I or my husband expected! The bouquets and boutonnieres were EXACTLY what we said we wanted. They were beautiful! Same goes for the ceremony decorations. It was the reception space that truly blew me away. I asked for 15... Read More single stem flowers matching what was used in other areas. When I came in after the ceremony and saw the amazing touches that were added to the centerpieces, I was floored! There were no single stems, but small arrangements spread throughout. It truly added just enough to send the decor over the top! I couldn't stop telling people and my husband how beautiful and amazing the flowers looked! I LOVED everything Found In Nature provided!! Would recommend them to anyone!

2015-11-16T21:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alexa! I am grateful to have been a part of your beautiful day. Your bouquets and boutonnieres were so much fun to make, and I am glad to know that I exceeded your expectations. That means a lot to me!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Sarah W

I met with several florists before meeting Rhae. After hearing her thoughts on how to turn my vision for the flowers in my wedding into a reality, I knew she was the perfect person for my wedding. She was so responsive throughout the months leading up to the wedding, returning... Read More phone calls and emails very quickly. I never had to worry about getting a prompt response from her. A family friend who used to be a florist wanted to put together the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for the wedding as a wedding gift to me. Rhae was wonderful for this as well. She helped coordinate to ensure the flowers were consistent with the flowers she was using for the centerpieces and ceremony decorations. The day of the wedding came and the flowers were GORGEOUS! The centerpieces were absolutely stunning and the flowers on the cake were so beautiful. When I first walked into the reception hall I couldn't believe it. And the ceremony...it looked like it was out of a movie or a dream. So beautiful and well-done. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rhae! Her vision/designs are beautiful and she is a joy to work with! I recommend Rhae to any bride!

2015-11-16T21:55:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sarah, for sharing your thoughts and allowing me to be part of your wedding. Your ceremony setting was one of the prettiest ever! I'm putting pictures of it on my new website soon - so proud of the work we did to bring your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Emily D

I can't say enough good things about the folks at Found In Nature,. We first met Rhae and her team at a large wedding show and quickly booked a consultation for our wedding florals after recognizing her enthusiasm and talent. At our first meeting, we took a single image of dress... Read More colors that we wanted to use as inspiration. Rhae took that one small picture and created our wedding vision in a matter of minutes. The vision that she gave to us that day helped inspire the wedding invitations, bridal colors, lighting and day-of decor. Found In Nature recommends beautiful, seasonal florals and creates wonderfully mixed bouquets and arrangements with various textures and colors. Not only does Rhae's artistic talent shine through, but she was a complete joy to work with from start to finish. Her responsiveness, organization and attention to detail was very much appreciated. On the day of the wedding, Rhae and her fabulous team went above and beyond our expectations. Found In Nature not only created a beautiful wedding ambiance for our big day, but they also provided plastic platters and floral foam for us to take the florals home afterwards to share with friends and family. The florals lasted for weeks! Book Found In Nature today!

2015-11-16T21:57:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily! I think you're giving me a bit too much credit for the stunning wedding you and Nick put together, but I'm so glad to have been a part of your day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

We were on the fence about purchasing flowers for our wedding, after meeting with Rhea we decided to go for it and we are so happy we did! They were all so beautiful and exactly what we wanted. She managed to put our style into the flowers! She was amazing at helping us decide... Read More what to go with. She showed up before pictures and made sure everyone had their flowers on or in hand and that we all looked stunning. I couldn't be happier!

2015-09-15T13:31:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review. I can't imagine your wedding without the flowers! I'm so glad to know you were happy. It was a great pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Laura S

Best florist hands down in KC area. Rhea does an amazing job and takes all the worry out of your day. I had no idea what I wanted for our wedding and gave her some ideas of what I liked and she far exceeded what I could have even imagined. I've started recommending her to my... Read More newly engaged friends too! She's affordable and gives you the personalized attention you want. The best part is she only does one wedding a week so you get all her attention for that week!

2015-07-15T19:47:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Laura! I appreciate you taking time to share your experiences. It was a pleasure to work with you and be involved in your wedding.

Beautiful on a Budget!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Debbie S

We approached 3 vendors before choosing Rhae at Found in Nature. We provided each vendor with an identical description of what we wanted and stressed budget was important. Rhae was the only florist that provided us a bid close to our budget and the flowers she delivered were... Read More EXCEPTIONAL!!! I was so happy with everything, especially my bridal bouquet and the flower petals on the reception tables. I had envisioned a few scattered flowers,but was blow away by the vibrant yellow that adorned our tables! Rhae was professional, reasonable, and delivered exactly what she quoted plus more! If we need flowers again for an event, she will be our first call.

GORGEOUS, AFFORDABLE FLOWERS --CALL RHAE ASAP! :)

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Sara K

Rhae is incredible!! I was truly blessed to have worked with her, she is gifted artist. She always replied to me quickly and was very professional. She told me during our consultation meeting that her mission is to provide local brides the flowers they dream of--affordability.... Read More Her mission was my reality! We were on a tight budget and I thought I would have to cut way back on how many flowers or what type of flowers I could order. But Rhae completely understood! Somehow, she created affordable, vibrant and beautiful arrangements of exactly what I had in mind. She is gifted in listening to clients and suggesting ideas based off pics you bring. I was able to afford gorgeous roses/calla lillies for all in the wedding party and all family, as well as centerpieces and table arrangements!! (She rents those tall vases for cheap so you don't have to buy them!) Rhae personally came to our location 60+ miles away from KC and set up the reception tables and arrangements, put the real flowers on my cake, and pinned all of men's boutonnieres on! She honestly blew me away with how high quality the flowers were. We got tons of compliments on the florals. Who knew you can save money without sacrificing quality! Call Rhae, it will be the best decision you make!

FIN

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Kelley M

I feel lucky to have stumbled upon Found In Nature (FIN). I had visited another florist, given them my budget and they told me what they would do for me. With Rhae, I gave her my budget and she asked what flowers I did or did not want to see. She was able to make suggestions... Read More on flowers and show us pictures or samples of what each flower looked like. She made sure I was getting what I wanted (including my succulents) in a budget we could afford. She even took the time to look at boards on my Pinterest account so she knew exactly what styles I liked. Her and her crew were there to set things up and back at the end of the night to pick up items rented. Kind and thoughtful, do not hesitate to call her for a consult.

Rhae Adams

Coffee snob Tree hugger Creator, grower, recycler, spray painter Realist, dreamer Beach comber Soft-hearted animal lover Jack of many trades (Master of flowers) World traveler Loves a challenge, hates to quit Experimenter, explorer Dedicated, hard working gin&tonic drinker

Start a Conversation!