Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

One Vail Road, Vail, CO

Incredible Service and Amazing Views

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

The Four Seasons was amazing and completely took care of anything and everything. When we arrived they made us feel like we were the only wedding in the hotel that they had when i know there were multiple. We had constant attention and never needed anything. They were completely professional and made sure my day was perfect. From the time we looked at the venue initially to the tasting and finally to the big day everything went off smoothly and perfectly. Every detail i wanted they were able to accommodate. Rebecca and her entire team were wonderful and extremely helpful. Her response time was great and any questions we had they were worked out before we even arrived. I would recommend this venue and Rebecca time and time again. Amazing experience and worth every single penny! They also did our food, cake, hot chocolate and S'mores bar. everything was amazing. Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about the food and the cake. Than when they brought out the S'mores bar and late night snacks it was perfect. All of the food was so good and tasted amazing not like your typical wedding food. It was truly wonderful and my cake was perfect! I wish they could cater all of my events!

TO Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail