Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

One Vail Road, Vail, CO (970) 477-8600

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kristen A

The Four Seasons is absolutely amazing!! We worked with Rebecca, and I can't say enough good things about her. She thought of every detail, and when the day came, everything far exceeded my expectations! The terrace for the ceremony looked amazing, the ballroom was magical,... Read More and the cake was so AWESOME!! I had found a picture online that I sent her, and the pastry chef matched it exactly!! And included our custom cake topper! Rebecca handled everything day of, and the only thing I had to do was show up and enjoy the party! Food was amazing, hotel was amazing, and all of our guests raved about their whole weekend experience. The service from everyone on staff was so nice and professional. They even included dog beds and dog bowls for our guests who brought their dogs. One of the nicest touches was the rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed the night of our wedding. So magical to come back to that!! Overall amazing experience!!

Incredible Service and Amazing Views

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

The Four Seasons was amazing and completely took care of anything and everything. When we arrived they made us feel like we were the only wedding in the hotel that they had when i know there were multiple. We had constant attention and never needed anything. They were completely... Read More professional and made sure my day was perfect. From the time we looked at the venue initially to the tasting and finally to the big day everything went off smoothly and perfectly. Every detail i wanted they were able to accommodate. Rebecca and her entire team were wonderful and extremely helpful. Her response time was great and any questions we had they were worked out before we even arrived. I would recommend this venue and Rebecca time and time again. Amazing experience and worth every single penny! They also did our food, cake, hot chocolate and S'mores bar. everything was amazing. Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about the food and the cake. Than when they brought out the S'mores bar and late night snacks it was perfect. All of the food was so good and tasted amazing not like your typical wedding food. It was truly wonderful and my cake was perfect! I wish they could cater all of my events!