Four Star DJ is one of Texas' top wedding DJ's

Four Star will work tirelessly to make your event the best it can be and that's our number one goal. We offer packages including complimentary cocktail and dinner music, up to 5 hours of service and more! Please call today for a free quote and check for availability. Contact Ryan Schroeder

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 Freeman Lane, La Vernia, TX (210) 326-0649

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Nicole R

We loved Four Star Entertainment! Everyone there was super professional and kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. Everyone loved the music and had a great time! They really get to know you and your type of music.

Ryan is the best!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Jill H

Ryan is the best! I am so glad I went with him when I hired a DJ. He did an amazing job at my wedding. My husband and I were extremely pleased! He made us always feel at ease and could trust him in the selection of the music played for the ceremony and the reception and he did a... Read More perfect playlist for my reception. A close friend of mine told me at the reception the music/playlist I picked was awesome and I told her it was all Ryan. He selected the perfect music just from our conversations. And he is so friendly and warm and very professional. I would recommend Ryan 100%!

Must Have

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Rebecca F

I HIGHLY recommend Four Star DJ for your wedding or ANY event!! RYAN was absolutely amazing! He is very dedicated and passionate about his business. My husband and I got married at Happy H Ranch – Comfort, TX and Ryan knew exactly where to set up to allow for the most exquisite... Read More evening! Also, Ryan met with us and emailed/called to make sure he had all of the correct songs for our personal wedding playlist. My husband and I really appreciated all of the time and energy that he put in to making our day extra special! Truly a class act!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Frank B

Would give even more stars if I could. The only part of my wedding that i was in charge of is finding a D.J , I looked at about 10 other companies before deciding to pick Four Star. Ryan was so extremely helpful especially since I was still living in South Carolina when i... Read More originally contacted him. They worked with us throughout the whole process and made our wedding amazing. Thank you so much Alex for making our night even more special. Me and my family also thank you so much for your military service. If you need a great DJ and reasonable price four-star is who you should call....

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kevin T

We loved our DJ Ryan - everything from the first meeting in getting a feel for who we are to keeping our reception on pace and making quick, smart adjustments as the night went on. He took the time to speak to us on the phone when it was convenient to us and eased our minds in... Read More what we wanted to do. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Claire W

You will not be disappointed with DJ Ryan! He listened to exactly what we wanted and played music that got our guests out on the dance floor and kept them there. We were very specific about our desires and he listened to and documented each one! He was extremely thorough and a... Read More pleasure to work with over the phone and in person. The reception could not have gone smoother and he made a great Emcee. I highly recommend DJ Ryan to the discerning couple - we did not want anything gimmicky and Ryan was totally on board. He catered everything to our preferences and played awesome dance tunes. I've never seen so many people stay until the end of a wedding reception because they are enjoying dancing so much!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ansley S

Ryan was incredible. Total rockstar. He was very entertaining and supportive of any decision we made regarding music and the flow of the reception. He met all the expectations we had when we submitted the music choice form and he made the night SO fun!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Astrid R

Our DJ was Four Star Entertainment from La Vernia. I was so glad that I found Fred at the Bridal Extravaganza. He was super nice and easy to talk to. He traveled from La Vernia all the way to Boerne for our wedding. Their packages are also very affordable. I submitted a list of... Read More songs I would like to be played at the wedding and Fred did exactly that. He was prompt and very professional. During the wedding, he checked on my husband and I to make sure everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend Fred and Four Star Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Analiza G

We got married on July 2, 2016 and had a very large wedding. We knew that we would want a DJ who was knowledgeable and could really get the party going. Four Star DJ met and exceeded our needs! The up-lights in the reception hall were beautiful and really added a lot to the... Read More hall. The schedule that Ryan had us fill out was very thorough, which really helped us to stay on time throughout the night. The music fantastic, and Ryan really catered to the audience. All in all, Four Star DJ was great and everyone had a fantastic time!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 amber h

I would just like to say Thank You Ryan for having AC be the DJ at our wedding! He was THE BEST!! At our wedding the kids did most of the dancing and he was wonderful! Anything that anyone requested he gladly played it and kept everyone going! He was so nice and everything was... Read More great! All the music for the ceramony was right on time and what I asked for! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Ryan Schroeder-Four Star Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding in March at Bella Springs. We had been on the fence about who to hire for the entertainment until we personally met and talked with Ryan at a wedding fair at the Cana Ballroom. All of our questions and... Read More fears were set aside and we knew right then that we had found our DJ. Ryan answered several emails promptly over the next several months and worked with us to setup the perfect flow for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and dance. We even threw a surprise at him last minute, because several friends decided to hire a mariachi group to crash the wedding for the last hour before their sendoff. Ryan was so receptive and was happy to accommodate the change. He was on time, professional and a fantastic announcer. Hire Ryan Schroeder with Four Star Entertainment and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

The Four Star team was awesome! Ryan and Alex we're professional throughout the entire process. They were engaged from the start and always responsive to my calls, texts and emails. The offered great suggestions and were accommodating to my requests. The dance floor was... Read More moving all night! Thanks for the great experience!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Katy P

I was so disappointed with Ryan and his crew. He repeatedly lost me in his system. Lost payments, he even had the nerve to ask my dad at the wedding for the final payment! I made the payment 30 days prior but there I was at my wedding trying to find the receipt in my email. I am... Read More so glad I kept great records because he was always missing something. The icing on the cake was when I called to ask him if he could make a mix for my bridal party to do at the wedding. I asked him how long he needed and what it would cost. I provided him the songs and when it arrived almost two weeks late it was awful. He said he didn't think he could fix it in time but didn't charge me. As if that repairs the damage! When I was unhappy with not having a mix at THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE, he gave me attitude... Worst customer service. HUGE REGRET! Also I made it clear before booking that I wanted him to follow a strict playlist unless my guests made requests. No where near half of my playlist was played and I know my guests did not request half of that music. Apparently there is a clause in the contract that says he wont follow a playlist... I guess that's my fault for not reading the contract more thoroughly when I asked him upfront about the playlist. DO NOT USE HIM!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Cassandra B

Best DJ around! My husband and I loved Ryan! Not only is he super cool and friendly, he does his best to make your day very special. While looking for DJs he had the most reasonable and affordable prices for his awesome services! I could not be more satisfied, if you are looking... Read More yourself I suggest Four Star Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Ryan graciously offered to comp his DJ services for our 20th high school reunion and a whole decade of classes above and below us. Myself and our classmates were blown away at his lighting effects, the quality of the sound, his personalization in picking attendees favorite... Read More songs, and his voice is awesome as an entertainer! He's organized, kind, always professional, and treats others like he would want to be treated- putting customer service and satisfaction first, always. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kim L

We got married October 5, 2015. Ryan was the best choice we could have made; we got nonstop compliments on how fun our wedding was! He catered to our unique song requests and was there to make song suggestions when we felt stuck. We're into all kinds of music and Ryan was really... Read More awesome at mixing it up ...we heard everything from the 50s to today's music at just the right time. His equipment sounded phenomenal, the whole place was jumpin!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allison J

We got married on May 2, 2015 and Ryan was amazing! We have such eclectic musical tastes that we gave him a huge list and told him to do what he did best-- and he did not disappoint! He worked with us on the obscure ceremony music we wanted, and even played us a special send... Read More off right before we went to the get away car. Absolutely the best!! We could not have been happier!

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Camille V

Our DJ from Four Star DJ/Entertainment was great. He went over all the parts of the wedding a couple days before our big day to make sure everything went smoothly. He even made some really last minute decisions I wanted work! All my guests were very pleased with our DJ and I... Read More definitely enjoyed all the great songs I got to dance to. He did an excellent job of getting in all the different genres of music my husband and I wanted.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Micah G

Working with Four Star DJ was amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Ryan was very accommodating to our circus of a wedding. The DJ was early to set up and even worked well with our photographer so that she could get some amazing shot. He was a great announcer and did... Read More everything in his power to make our wedding wonderful and it was. Thank you to Ryan and Greg, we are grateful and we're so lucky to have found you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Four star entertainment is hands down the best DJ service I've ever seen they completely ran the whole wedding the way I wanted them too and I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Andy R

We met Ryan with Four Star at another family wedding the year before, where we were immediately impressed. When we met with Ryan to discuss arrangements, we knew that he would be taking fantastic care of us. He has incredible foresight and sensitivity to what's important to the... Read More couple, while offering his own expertise without arrogance. When the car didn't arrive on time to take us away, Ryan improvised fantastically, extending the time of service and making sure we were satisfied with how the night ended. Would have loved not to have left at all!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Katy M

From first contact to final farewell, Ryan from Four Star DJ was the consummate professional. The company website (fourstardj.com) makes it incredibly easy to check the availability for your date, and contact is quickly established to hammer out the details. Every email, phone... Read More call and face-to-face discussion was relaxed, easy and there is absolutely no pressure put on you to do what the DJ wants: it's all about what you want for your wedding, and not many DJs are that easy going. I met Ryan at a wedding fare at the venue for our wedding (he came up from San Antonio to New Braunfels just to meet and talk!!!), he showed me the equipment the company uses (top of the line BOSE sound system: looks small, delivers BIG!), gave me options for extras (use the uplights... they're a beautiful addition), and talked about what we wanted played or not. The contract is clear, concise and fair, and the additional forms for you to fill out nearer to the date are a huge benefit. Included in the forms are plenty of options for you and your reception, you can request certain songs or to have certain songs/genres not played at all; you can create your own playlist, set up a song request page for your guests (which you then pass on to Ryan), they'll do the ceremony as well... basically, whatever you want is exactly what you get. As for the cost: it is very reasonable indeed, I don't regret a penny of it. Using Ryan and Four Star DJ was easy, efficient, economical and could not have been better. Choosing a DJ for your wedding is a big decision, so try to make it as easy as possible and just go with Ryan and Four Star DJ. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Ryan from four star entertainment dj'd my wife and I wedding a couple weeks ago. He was awesome!!! Kept the party going all night, very easy to work with and gave us some great ideas and he was prompt and very professional. I have been around a lot of dj's and Ryan by far is the... Read More best and made the whole night as fun as it was. Definently recommend him!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Shannon M

We hired Four Star for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! My wedding planner recommended them and they were perfect. Our DJ was Greg. He was professional and fun, and did a great job setting the tone for our wedding. I got many many compliments from our guests. We loved... Read More working with Four Star!

Quality AND Budget!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Kimberly W

Ryan was amazing. He was the first vendor I selected for the wedding, and I couldn't be happier about it. Not only was he the most reasonably priced DJ I found, but he was AMAZING on the day of the wedding - we had one goal, and that was to keep the party going, he ABSOLUTELY... Read More did that!! When out guests decided they wanted to borrow the mic and sing along - Ryan found me to make sure I was ok with it first, and then let them run with it and have a good time. I actually started thinking about other events I can plan just so I can hire Ryan again!

Ryan Schroeder

Our staff of DJ professionals know how to read the crowd and how to emcee with finesse. They know when to bring the energy level up and pack the dance floor, and when it is appropriate to tone it down a bit. Your event will be elegant, yet always fun. My clients appreciate the peace of mind we provide throughout the entire experience. This confidence comes from the personal attention they receive working directly me, with the owner of the company. I personally assist every client in the planning process, and I'm the on-site event director the day of the affair. They really value that relati