Four Star DJ / Entertainment LLC.

San Antion, Boerne, Fair Oaks, Texas Hill Country,

Four Star DJ is one of Texas' top wedding DJ's

Four Star will work tirelessly to make your event the best it can be and that's our number one goal. We offer packages including complimentary cocktail and dinner music, up to 5 hours of service and more! Please call today for a free quote and check for availability. Contact Ryan Schroeder

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

194 Freeman Lane, La Vernia, TX San Antion, Boerne, Fair Oaks, Texas Hill Country, (210) 326-0649

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Brittany S

We are so pleased with Four Star as our choice in wedding DJ! So many of our guests complimented our music selections, but the best part is that we didn't choose specifics- we gave our DJ AC some genre preferences, and he ran with them, making choices that kept people dancing... Read More all night!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Dina G

Four Star DJ did an amazing job at our January 27, 2018 wedding. From my first conversation with Ryan, the owner, I knew he was passionate and cared about his job! He came highly recommended by my wedding Coordinator Mitzi Villalobos, from Bride on a Budget Events. I filled out... Read More the questionnaire from Ryan, and right away he knew that Antonio would be the best DJ for our wedding. Antonio did such a great job keeping the dance floor full and reading the room. My conversation with Antonio the week of my wedding was that I wanted people to dance and he had full discretion of music. We had mostly older Hispanic family and everyone from my parents to our youngest cousins were dancing all night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018

Four Star DJ Entertainment was fantastic! He made our day even more memorable than it already was. He even helped us out with the ceremony music and cocktail hour music at last minute, which was a huge surprise! He goes above and beyond to make our day about us. I would highly... Read More recommend him to anyone who needs future DJ services in a heartbeat! Thank you Ryan for everything!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Sabrina E

Ryan was the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago, and he did a superb job! From our first meeting over the summer, to the week before the wedding, he was always available to communicate and provide recommendations as requested. He played everything I wanted during the ceremony, as... Read More well as the reception. We had a small wedding, and it was outdoors (40 degrees), but he still managed to get pretty much everyone out on the dance floor! Ryan really made my day special, and I would recommend anyone to hire him and/or his colleagues at Four Star Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jenny L

DJ Ryan was awesome !!! He really took the time to go Over homework with the music of our choice for every moment of our wedding . He was so professional and gave the perfect advice days before my wedding especially to keep my calm because as brides we tend to get into... Read More Bridezilla mode . Nothing to worry about here I got so many compliments on the music and I was completely satisfied !! I definitely recommend Four Star for all events

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Amber M

Ok so I'll start off by saying 3 days before my wedding day my DJ quit on me last minute!! I was going crazy had a panic attack, messaged about 5 Djs that I found on here and 3 of them responded. Ryan caught my attention because he immediately called me and asked what exactly I... Read More needed and explained everything very thoroughly, he then mentioned he had someone that was available for the wed day, antonio would be our DJ for the night and he would call me to see if I had any questions. Not only did we stay on the phone for 1 hour but he was so specific and helpful on everything!!! I even got to meet Ryan the day after because he wanted to make sure I had an adapter so antonio can play my slideshow during dinner so he lent me his! (WHICH WAS AWESOME OF HIM!) 3 days later , antonio gets there about 4 hours early sets up and PLAYS ALL THE MUSIC THAT I specifically wanted for my ceremony, & reception. I could not thank them both enough!! Everyone complimented my DJ for the music he played all night! Everyone said they had a blast! His pricing was great as well! Thank you so much you all did a fantastic job. I couldn't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sara H

We were so happy to find Four Star DJ for our wedding. They spent a long time on the phone with us to go over the contract and details before we even booked them, then met with us at the convenience of our schedule to talk in person about what we wanted for our wedding. The DJ... Read More was great, punctual, handled possible rainy weekend situation with aplomb and handled wedding hiccups like a mother that refused to dance and a piñata that refused to break with grace and flexibility. A job very well done!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Katherine R

We lost our DJ 3 weeks before our wedding and were lucky enough to find Ryan and Four Star DJ/Entertainment. Ryan was so accommodating and professional. He quickly worked to understand what we were looking for and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for the reception an... Read More ceremony. The music was perfect for the entire evening and everyone had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Katrina B

Four Star DJ was awesome! AC was so helpful and did such a great job. He did a great job with the list that we gave and then "read" the crowd and played what our guests wanted to hear. The process was easy, we were given a form to fill out with our favorites and songs that we... Read More would like played at certain times. AC then contacted me and we went over the time line for the night, the rest was up to him! Thank you for a great night of music!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Frank B

Would give even more stars if I could. The only part of my wedding that i was in charge of is finding a D.J , I looked at about 10 other companies before deciding to pick Four Star. Ryan was so extremely helpful especially since I was still living in South Carolina when i... Read More originally contacted him. They worked with us throughout the whole process and made our wedding amazing. Thank you so much Alex for making our night even more special. Me and my family also thank you so much for your military service. If you need a great DJ and reasonable price four-star is who you should call....

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kevin T

We loved our DJ Ryan - everything from the first meeting in getting a feel for who we are to keeping our reception on pace and making quick, smart adjustments as the night went on. He took the time to speak to us on the phone when it was convenient to us and eased our minds in... Read More what we wanted to do. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Claire W

You will not be disappointed with DJ Ryan! He listened to exactly what we wanted and played music that got our guests out on the dance floor and kept them there. We were very specific about our desires and he listened to and documented each one! He was extremely thorough and a... Read More pleasure to work with over the phone and in person. The reception could not have gone smoother and he made a great Emcee. I highly recommend DJ Ryan to the discerning couple - we did not want anything gimmicky and Ryan was totally on board. He catered everything to our preferences and played awesome dance tunes. I've never seen so many people stay until the end of a wedding reception because they are enjoying dancing so much!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ansley S

Ryan was incredible. Total rockstar. He was very entertaining and supportive of any decision we made regarding music and the flow of the reception. He met all the expectations we had when we submitted the music choice form and he made the night SO fun!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Astrid R

Our DJ was Four Star Entertainment from La Vernia. I was so glad that I found Fred at the Bridal Extravaganza. He was super nice and easy to talk to. He traveled from La Vernia all the way to Boerne for our wedding. Their packages are also very affordable. I submitted a list of... Read More songs I would like to be played at the wedding and Fred did exactly that. He was prompt and very professional. During the wedding, he checked on my husband and I to make sure everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend Fred and Four Star Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Analiza G

We got married on July 2, 2016 and had a very large wedding. We knew that we would want a DJ who was knowledgeable and could really get the party going. Four Star DJ met and exceeded our needs! The up-lights in the reception hall were beautiful and really added a lot to the... Read More hall. The schedule that Ryan had us fill out was very thorough, which really helped us to stay on time throughout the night. The music fantastic, and Ryan really catered to the audience. All in all, Four Star DJ was great and everyone had a fantastic time!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 amber h

I would just like to say Thank You Ryan for having AC be the DJ at our wedding! He was THE BEST!! At our wedding the kids did most of the dancing and he was wonderful! Anything that anyone requested he gladly played it and kept everyone going! He was so nice and everything was... Read More great! All the music for the ceramony was right on time and what I asked for! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Ryan Schroeder-Four Star Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding in March at Bella Springs. We had been on the fence about who to hire for the entertainment until we personally met and talked with Ryan at a wedding fair at the Cana Ballroom. All of our questions and... Read More fears were set aside and we knew right then that we had found our DJ. Ryan answered several emails promptly over the next several months and worked with us to setup the perfect flow for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and dance. We even threw a surprise at him last minute, because several friends decided to hire a mariachi group to crash the wedding for the last hour before their sendoff. Ryan was so receptive and was happy to accommodate the change. He was on time, professional and a fantastic announcer. Hire Ryan Schroeder with Four Star Entertainment and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/17/2016

The Four Star team was awesome! Ryan and Alex we're professional throughout the entire process. They were engaged from the start and always responsive to my calls, texts and emails. The offered great suggestions and were accommodating to my requests. The dance floor was... Read More moving all night! Thanks for the great experience!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Katy P

I was so disappointed with Ryan and his crew. He repeatedly lost me in his system. Lost payments, he even had the nerve to ask my dad at the wedding for the final payment! I made the payment 30 days prior but there I was at my wedding trying to find the receipt in my email. I am... Read More so glad I kept great records because he was always missing something. The icing on the cake was when I called to ask him if he could make a mix for my bridal party to do at the wedding. I asked him how long he needed and what it would cost. I provided him the songs and when it arrived almost two weeks late it was awful. He said he didn't think he could fix it in time but didn't charge me. As if that repairs the damage! When I was unhappy with not having a mix at THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE, he gave me attitude... Worst customer service. HUGE REGRET! Also I made it clear before booking that I wanted him to follow a strict playlist unless my guests made requests. No where near half of my playlist was played and I know my guests did not request half of that music. Apparently there is a clause in the contract that says he wont follow a playlist... I guess that's my fault for not reading the contract more thoroughly when I asked him upfront about the playlist. DO NOT USE HIM!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Nicole R

We loved Four Star Entertainment! Everyone there was super professional and kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. Everyone loved the music and had a great time! They really get to know you and your type of music.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Cassandra B

Best DJ around! My husband and I loved Ryan! Not only is he super cool and friendly, he does his best to make your day very special. While looking for DJs he had the most reasonable and affordable prices for his awesome services! I could not be more satisfied, if you are looking... Read More yourself I suggest Four Star Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Ryan graciously offered to comp his DJ services for our 20th high school reunion and a whole decade of classes above and below us. Myself and our classmates were blown away at his lighting effects, the quality of the sound, his personalization in picking attendees favorite... Read More songs, and his voice is awesome as an entertainer! He's organized, kind, always professional, and treats others like he would want to be treated- putting customer service and satisfaction first, always. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kim L

We got married October 5, 2015. Ryan was the best choice we could have made; we got nonstop compliments on how fun our wedding was! He catered to our unique song requests and was there to make song suggestions when we felt stuck. We're into all kinds of music and Ryan was really... Read More awesome at mixing it up ...we heard everything from the 50s to today's music at just the right time. His equipment sounded phenomenal, the whole place was jumpin!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Allison J

We got married on May 2, 2015 and Ryan was amazing! We have such eclectic musical tastes that we gave him a huge list and told him to do what he did best-- and he did not disappoint! He worked with us on the obscure ceremony music we wanted, and even played us a special send... Read More off right before we went to the get away car. Absolutely the best!! We could not have been happier!

Ryan Schroeder

Our staff of DJ professionals know how to read the crowd and how to emcee with finesse. They know when to bring the energy level up and pack the dance floor, and when it is appropriate to tone it down a bit. Your event will be elegant, yet always fun. My clients appreciate the peace of mind we provide throughout the entire experience. This confidence comes from the personal attention they receive working directly me, with the owner of the company. I personally assist every client in the planning process, and I'm the on-site event director the day of the affair. They really value that relati