Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club

(5)

Atlanta, GA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

There's no place like Foxhall!

Pinterest.com/foxhallevents & https://www.facebook.com/foxhallresort Indulge yourself and your guests with unparalleled luxury. Select a wedding venue surrounded by spectacular views of rolling hillsides and manicured lawns. Foxhall is the perfect place to create an elegant and customized wedding.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park, Country Club, Hotel/Resort, Unusual/Alternative

8000 Capps Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA

Highly Recommend!

11/01/2014 Taylor H

My husband and I got married at Fox Hall on November 1, 2014 at The Stables. Our experience was phenomenal from our first visit to the departure at our wedding! I highly recommend Fox Hall! Their facilities are breathtaking and their staff is very friendly. Everyone went above and beyond for us to make our day perfect!

My perfect day

10/10/2014 Jenny P

My husband and I spent a couple of months looking at various locations that offered outdoor venues, but none of them offered the privacy and view that Foxhall did. Our wedding was on Friday, October 10th and everything was beautiful. It was still pretty warm, so if you are hoping for chilly fall weather with leaves changing you may want to choose a date a little later. We chose the Legacy Lookout. We had approximately 90 guests including the wedding party. There was more than enough room for our guests, the full buffet, and a band and dance floor. The site manager was wonderful and I loved working with Brooke. Brooke made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our bar service. The day of the wedding we had trouble getting some shepherd hooks in the ground and the site manager was able to get tools right out there. All of my guests were awed by the site during the ceremony and reception and many of them said they hadn't been to a more beautiful wedding.

Beautiful Venue for Wedding Weekend/Excellent Staff

10/25/2015

We held the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and reception at Foxhall, and included lodgings for close friends and family as well as a wedding day sporting clay shoot. The staff was terrific - friendly and on time, as well as attentive to our needs - and the lodging, dinner and ceremony venues were beautiful and comfortable for our guests. We could not have asked for more. We wanted a high end luxurious but restful and nature-filled weekend and we got exactly what we paid for. We highly recommend Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club for any special occasion.

Appalling service

2/12/2013 Stephanie W

I recently had my wedding at foxhall resort. All experiences leading up to my wedding day were great until the day of my wedding. Their employees were rude and less than helpful, one sat in seats meant for guests all night on his phone. When asked what he was doing he got an attitude and argued with me right before I walked down the aisle. The next day my husband and I contacted Brooke Tolleson to inform her of what had happened with this young gentleman. At first she was very polite but by monday her tone changed, she was rude and condescending. She even went as far as stating that I had slapped a groomsmen and our wedding (which was 25 guests) was wildly out of control. None of which are true. We called the wedding quits at 945 because both my husband and I were exhausted. On Tuesday it changed to that i slapped my Husband, also not true. Even if I had slapped someone it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that her employee sat around all night on his cell phone. The "facility coordinators" also took it upon themselves to take and eat the wedding favors that were meant for guests. Not a single one of my guests got any of the wedding favors. When all was said and done Brooke told my husband she couldnt take him seriously, that the conversation was over and hung up on him. Many of my friends and family left reviews of what they experienced that day on the foxhall facebook page and foxhall deleted all of the negative reviews. Instead of apologizing and rectifying the situation, Brooke did everything in her power to make it out as if i was the bad person. They are far from professional and I would suggest everyone stay away!

Unmatched beauty

6/01/2014 Brittany K

A little pricey, but so worth it for us! Our pictures and our ceremony were perfect thanks to the beautiful setting of Legacy Lookout at Foxhall!

Send Email