Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club

Atlanta, GA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

There's no place like Foxhall! & Indulge yourself and your guests with unparalleled luxury. Select a wedding venue surrounded by spectacular views of rolling hillsides and manicured lawns. Foxhall is the perfect place to create an elegant and customized wedding.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Park, Tented

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

8000 Capps Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA

Stunning property and venues!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lindsay M

We are getting married next September at Legacy Lookout at Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club! We originally looked at the beach as a wedding venue, but fell in love with Foxhall and decided to get married there instead. The property and venues are absolutely stunning and the staff... Read More could not have been more helpful. We live in NYC so we only had one day to visit the property. We already booked the resort for the full weekend for all our wedding events and the Foxhall staff even helped us find our vendors! We are having a Thursday night welcome party at Grand Pavillion, Friday night rehearsal dinner at the stables, and Saturday ceremony and reception at Legacy Lookout. We would HIGHLY recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The Grand Pavilion was the perfect venue for our modern geometric meets picnic style wedding. We had our ceremony on the lawn overlooking the gorgeous paddocks that stretch out over the flowing landscape that Foxhall has created. After the ceremony, guest enjoyed picnic... Read More blankets and lawn games under the arms of the trees that line the upper lawn and mingled on the back patio that we lined with cafe lights and added a second bar to. The A-framesque Pavilion itself was the perfect tie in to the moss covered geometric shapes and floral arrangements and bright colors we used for our reception. We decided to use the front room and patio for our dinner area. We used the inside bar for our Bloody Mary set up, making use of the awesomely long bar! And we used the back room for our cake table and inside dance floor and had several high boys set up for guest to gather around. It was everything I could have wanted in a venue for our styling ideas. As for the staff, I could not imagine a better team to work with and enjoyed every minute of it! Brooke helped me with each and every one of my 1027 questions and was always kind, knowledgeable and encouraging. We booked both the Cypress Lodge and the Oriole House and couldn't have been happier that we made that decision. The homes were perfectly maintained, clean and welcoming! And Brent was a joy to work with as well. I really enjoyed getting to see the playful banter that all of the staff have with one another, it made me feel among friends and allowed me to comfortable ask any question I had about any idea I could dream up. I cannot imagine having any other experience and believe it was well worth every penny we spent. Start to finish, working with Foxhall was a totally amazing experience! The best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chandler M

Foxhall is the most amazing venue we could have ever chosen for our special day! From the gorgeous setting and location to Brooke and her amazing team, everything about our day turned out perfectly. Foxhall even introduced us to a lot of the other vendors we ended up using... Read More (florist, decor, caterer, etc). They were so accommodating and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. We had the best day of our lives and can't possibly thank Foxhall enough!

Great venues and great service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen H

We had our wedding at Foxhall, and they made our wedding day amazing! The service was outstanding--I felt like they were constantly accommodating our requests. Also, the venues speak for themselves--beautiful! I owe a lot to Foxhall for making our day unbelievable and for a... Read More wedding that our family & friends are still talking about!

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jesi G

Foxhall Resort is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. We used the Grand Pavilion for our rehearsal dinner, rented both homes for the bridal parties to stay in, and were married at Legacy Lookout! It was like having a destination wedding without leaving Georgia.... Read More There were so many fun activities to do to keep everyone occupied during the weekend. They have a pool that we were able to take my sisters children to during the day, and golf cart rentals to ride them around in. The groomsmen went on a clay shoot the day of the wedding and absolutely loved it! We didn't get to do the kayaking and fishing, but everyone talks constantly about renting the homes for a weekend in order to be able to enjoy a relaxing and fun weekend close to home, but with the feel of a far away vacation destination. One of the things we liked about Foxhall was that we had the option to use outside vendors instead of having to purchase a pricey food and alcohol package through the vendor like most other places we looked at. The venue rate is more expensive than some places, but it evens out with how much money you can save by using outside vendors. Their preferred vendor list is amazing! The staff at Foxhall is extremely helpful and cooperative. Brooke will be your initial contact. She does the tours and booking. I am a person with a million questions at all times, and Brooke was extremely patient and happily answered all of my questions! Deniese was my event coordinator. She handled my walkthrough of the venue the month before, and helped me make the decisions of how to arrange tables, buffet lines, etc. Everything at Foxhall was very well organized. The entire weekend there ran so smoothly. We had roughly 200 guests. Even with a 6 piece band, 2 bars, and 2 buffet lines the building didn't feel crowded. Everyone that attended the wedding has raved about how amazing and gorgeous this one of a kind venue was. Even our photographers, who shoot 25+ weddings per year all over the south, told our families it was the prettiest venue they'd ever seen and were excited they had a chance to shoot a wedding there. I would highly recommend booking your wedding with Foxhall. When you decide to have a wedding you are actively signing up for a ton of stress and a million decisions to make. I can say with confidence that choosing Foxhall for our venue was by far the easiest and best decision we made. They have different locations all over the property that can fit with any size wedding making it a great choice for most everyone. If you choose Foxhall, I can promise you that you will not regret it. Good luck to all the future Foxhall brides!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Where to begin? The beautiful trees in bloom and luscious grass early April. The kind, generous, one of a kind staff. The venue selection with views you can't beat. A wedding coordinator there for you whenever you have you "bridal 50 questions" that respond to every single... Read More one. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. They made us feel as if we were the only wedding going on and we were definitely top priority all day. From rehearsal to the big day, we couldn't have asked for a better staff. Thank you Foxhall for making all of our dreams come true. Love, the Nasworthys

My wedding @ The Stables of Foxhall-5/22/15

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

I don't know where to begin to describe how wonderful this venue was for our special day!!! From my first visit to tour with Brooke, I was so impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. Upon touring, I absolutely fell in love with the grounds and knew this... Read More was the place I had dreamed of since I was a little girl. Brent and all of the staff were so wonderful to work with and the executed everything perfectly the day of ceremony and for rehearsal!! I HIGHLY recommend Foxhall to anyone for the most beautiful venue possible with the most amazing people to work with!!! A Thousand Thumbs UP!!:-)

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kali J

I recently had my wedding here and they place was perfect! We worked with Brooke and she took care of our every need if she didn't know the answer she would copy me in an email with someone who did know the answer. On the day of the wedding there were so many people there... Read More making sure everything was exactly as I had planned in a meeting with Foxhall a month prior! I cannot say enough great things about Foxhall. People and venue were incredible!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Taylor H

My husband and I got married at Fox Hall on November 1, 2014 at The Stables. Our experience was phenomenal from our first visit to the departure at our wedding! I highly recommend Fox Hall! Their facilities are breathtaking and their staff is very friendly. Everyone went above... Read More and beyond for us to make our day perfect!

My perfect day

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Jenny P

My husband and I spent a couple of months looking at various locations that offered outdoor venues, but none of them offered the privacy and view that Foxhall did. Our wedding was on Friday, October 10th and everything was beautiful. It was still pretty warm, so if you are... Read More hoping for chilly fall weather with leaves changing you may want to choose a date a little later. We chose the Legacy Lookout. We had approximately 90 guests including the wedding party. There was more than enough room for our guests, the full buffet, and a band and dance floor. The site manager was wonderful and I loved working with Brooke. Brooke made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our bar service. The day of the wedding we had trouble getting some shepherd hooks in the ground and the site manager was able to get tools right out there. All of my guests were awed by the site during the ceremony and reception and many of them said they hadn't been to a more beautiful wedding.

Beautiful Venue for Wedding Weekend/Excellent Staff

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We held the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and reception at Foxhall, and included lodgings for close friends and family as well as a wedding day sporting clay shoot. The staff was terrific - friendly and on time, as well as attentive to our needs - and the lodging, dinner and... Read More ceremony venues were beautiful and comfortable for our guests. We could not have asked for more. We wanted a high end luxurious but restful and nature-filled weekend and we got exactly what we paid for. We highly recommend Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club for any special occasion.

Appalling service

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Stephanie W

I recently had my wedding at foxhall resort. All experiences leading up to my wedding day were great until the day of my wedding. Their employees were rude and less than helpful, one sat in seats meant for guests all night on his phone. When asked what he was doing he got an... Read More attitude and argued with me right before I walked down the aisle. The next day my husband and I contacted Brooke Tolleson to inform her of what had happened with this young gentleman. At first she was very polite but by monday her tone changed, she was rude and condescending. She even went as far as stating that I had slapped a groomsmen and our wedding (which was 25 guests) was wildly out of control. None of which are true. We called the wedding quits at 945 because both my husband and I were exhausted. On Tuesday it changed to that i slapped my Husband, also not true. Even if I had slapped someone it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that her employee sat around all night on his cell phone. The "facility coordinators" also took it upon themselves to take and eat the wedding favors that were meant for guests. Not a single one of my guests got any of the wedding favors. When all was said and done Brooke told my husband she couldnt take him seriously, that the conversation was over and hung up on him. Many of my friends and family left reviews of what they experienced that day on the foxhall facebook page and foxhall deleted all of the negative reviews. Instead of apologizing and rectifying the situation, Brooke did everything in her power to make it out as if i was the bad person. They are far from professional and I would suggest everyone stay away!

Unmatched beauty

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Brittany K

A little pricey, but so worth it for us! Our pictures and our ceremony were perfect thanks to the beautiful setting of Legacy Lookout at Foxhall!