Francis West Studios

Charleston, Hilton Head Island, and Savannah areas

$100 discount for Wedding Video Packages in 2017!

Wedding Videos here at Francis West Studios come in all shapes and sizes to cater to what the bride wants. Basically, there are four video packages that most brides choose. However, we also encourage our clients to customize their wedding video to fit their needs. NOW OFFERING: 2-3 MINUTE WEDDING VIDEO TRAILER VIDEO. ASK FOR DETAILS! All prices are located on our website.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Charleston, Hilton Head Island, and Savannah areas (843) 410-2774

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Alyse A

If you're looking for a creative, hardworking and fun videographer Frank is amazing!!! He was there the entire wedding day, and put together an amazing "Love Story" for us!! He was extremely responsive to emails, phone calls, and text messages which was so great being an out of... Read More state bride!! He truly captured the best day of our lives, and the quality of his work is something we are so grateful for!! We will now be able to look back and enjoy our special day forever because of his videos!! I would choose Frank again and again and would highly recommend him!! Thank you SO MUCH again to Frank for being so awesome!!! 5 stars for sure!! :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Brittany B

Frank was amazing! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services. From the day we contacted him he was always quick to follow up and consistent throughout the whole process. We got the top package and were so happy we did. We LOVE our videos.... the love story and raw footage turned... Read More out great. The turn around time for getting the videos back was VERY fast, which impressed us. During our honeymoon we were able to see footage from our wedding!! Frank worked around us the day of our wedding without any problem. He arrived very early, set up, worked patiently around our schedule and had a positive attitude. The videos he produced for us we will cherish forever. THANKS FRANK!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Brittany H

I recently got married in Charleston, SC and Frank Guy was our videographer. He is absolutely fabulous; I highly recommend him to any Charleston brides! He quickly got the video footage to us within a week after our wedding and the love story is amazing. I've watched it so many... Read More times and many of my family and friends have commented on how great it is and it brought many people to tears. I highly recommend Frank, he was so wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brooke B

Frank was absolutely amazing to work with. He captured and delivered everything I wanted. I have watched our video over 100 times and everything was perfect in the video and I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melissa W

Frank was awesome! He called the week of the wedding to answer any questions and give us a quick run down of how he would set up! We knew instantly he was a good choice, his personality was so fun - and he was so much fun to work with! He was super fast also - we got our wedding... Read More video back so fast! He even would send us teasers the week after which was awesome to re - live our day! I would definitely recommend Frank!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ann S

Frank was a dream to work with! Absolutely Love his services and he was so quick to return my videos, giving us sneak peaks!! The absolute best! Plus he knew I was really wanting drone video footage of my outdoor plantation wedding, and he went a few days early to capture this... Read More since the forecast said rain for my actual wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 John J

Frank West was an absolute amazing videographer!!! What was even better is days after the wedding he sent us sneak peak videos and we could relive our wedding soon after! His skills are precise and he is flexible. He stayed late at our wedding to capture the bouquet toss and... Read More also made himself available to stay later if we wanted. Frank West is the epitome of professionalism. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rachel R

Frank was our videographer. He did an amazing job both on the day of the wedding and with the finished products. His presence was seamless which is so important for wedding guests and capturing genuine moments. We couldn't be happier with our videos! Thanks Frank!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Rich K

Frank was truly exceptional. He was there every step of the way but never intrusive on our wedding day. He went above and beyond to provide us with a beautiful video we'll have forever to enjoy. Turnaround time was lightning fast and he has been an excellent communicator... Read More throughout the planning and post-wedding process. Certainly one of the best and highest value investments we made for our wedding. Thanks Frank!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sharon M

Outstanding videography for our daughter's wedding at Legare Waring House. Frank and his assistant never got in the way but shot some fabulous footage of our daughter's wedding and reception. He even sent "sneak peeks" within a couple days of the event and delivered the final... Read More DVD within 2 weeks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney J

Frank did an incredible job with our wedding videos! My groom and parents were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but I convinced them (sort of late) and they are SO happy we did. What an amazing way to relive our favorite day over and over. Hire a videographer, and... Read More hire Frank! He's so great and we couldn't be happier!

engagement video

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Laura M

Frank did an excellent job on our engagement video. He always blows me away with his work!

Frank Guy

I have over 20 years of TV News experience and have been shooting weddings for over 8 years now. My news background accentuates my ability to story telling. That is why the “Love Story” is a very important aspect of the wedding video. I try to personalize what makes each couple special to each other. This personal service and professionalism is what I believe, separates me from the other wedding videographers in the Charleston area.