Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

1475 Western Ave., Albany, NY

Not too scary...

Reviewed on 2/16/2011 Amanda P

Frank Adams is a very glamorous store. I felt a little uneasy walking in. Definitely ask to work with MARY! My fiance bought my engagement ring with her. They actually worked with him and the designer, Martin Flyer, to have my ring custom made to what my finance wanted and could... Read More afford. We also bought our wedding bands there and every time we went in Mary was so sweet to us. She truly cared about us and our big purchase. Engraving on our bands was free and the turn around time is quick. The whole experience was great-- one of my favorite parts! Our rings are PERFECT! We can't wait to go back and show Mary our pictures.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Allison B

I am a long-time customer of Frank Adams and when it came time to picking out my engagement ring, my husband traveled the three hours to work with Betsy to find the most perfect Mark Patterson engagement ring. Betsy took the time to get to know what he was looking for and was a... Read More fantastic guide throughout the process. When it came time to picking out my wedding band, I knew I wanted to get something that matched my engagement ring. Betsy was extremely patient as I decided between the types and was always happy to provide insights on each band that I considered. Once I finally made the decision, Betsy took care of everything and my band arrived quickly. I am so happy with both of my rings and so grateful for Betsy’s constant support. Thank you Betsy – we could not be happier with the choices you helped us make.

Exceptional Quality, Value and Service! Will Come

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Jon V

I purchased a Ritani for Forevermark engagement ring for my fiance with help from David. David was fantastic to work with and went above and beyond my expectations. David was able to get the best selection of Forevermark diamonds I could find. He worked directly with Ritani to... Read More get the perfect band for my fiance and did a terrific job answering all my questions. I met with many other jewelers but none came close to the quality and value that Frank Adams provided. My fiance could not be happier with her ring. The trip from Boston was well worth it!

Love their jewelry!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Becky S

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Frank Adams and we returned there to also buy my wedding ring. We did not get my husbands ring there, mainly because he wanted something extremely simple, as he works with materials/chemicals and didn't want to have anything ruined.... Read More The entire staff is so nice and helpful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Jessie C

Laura is wonderful to work with!

Start a Conversation!