Frank Adams Jewelers

(4)

Albany, NY

World Class Service and Selection Since 1922

Frank Adams Jewelers is the Capital Region's premier retailer of internationally recognized and award winning designer jewelry and timepiece brands. A third generation family-owned business established in 1922, Frank Adams Jewelers is proud to represent the enduring gifts of luxury that are passed from generation to generation.

1475 Western Ave., Albany, NY

Not too scary...

Reviewed on 2/16/2011 Amanda P

Frank Adams is a very glamorous store. I felt a little uneasy walking in. Definitely ask to work with MARY! My fiance bought my engagement ring with her. They actually worked with him and the designer, Martin Flyer, to have my ring custom made to what my finance wanted and could afford. We also bought our wedding bands there and every time we went in Mary was so sweet to us. She truly cared about us and our big purchase. Engraving on our bands was free and the turn around time is quick. The whole experience was great-- one of my favorite parts! Our rings are PERFECT! We can't wait to go back and show Mary our pictures.

Exceptional Quality, Value and Service! Will Come

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Jon V

I purchased a Ritani for Forevermark engagement ring for my fiance with help from David. David was fantastic to work with and went above and beyond my expectations. David was able to get the best selection of Forevermark diamonds I could find. He worked directly with Ritani to get the perfect band for my fiance and did a terrific job answering all my questions. I met with many other jewelers but none came close to the quality and value that Frank Adams provided. My fiance could not be happier with her ring. The trip from Boston was well worth it!

Love their jewelry!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Becky S

My fiance bought my engagement ring from Frank Adams and we returned there to also buy my wedding ring. We did not get my husbands ring there, mainly because he wanted something extremely simple, as he works with materials/chemicals and didn't want to have anything ruined. The entire staff is so nice and helpful!

rings

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Jessie C

Laura is wonderful to work with!

Send Email