Frank Simonetti

Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Marco Island and Naples Florida

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Photo + Video

Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Marco Island and Naples Florida (239) 565-4025

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Olivia L

My fiancé (now husband) and I traveled from Boston, Massachusetts to Captiva Island for our spontaneous elopement and were married on July 3rd, 2017. We chose Frank as our photographer and had the absolute best experience with him. From the minute I first emailed him, to getting... Read More our pictures taken, to everything after and in between - he was a true pleasure to work with. Our pictures are so much more than just pictures - they are precious moments, caught by Frank, that portray so much happiness and emotion; all of which we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. We are SO happy with our entire experience with him, I can't say enough good things. All I can do is recommend his services and promise that you won't be disappointed! Thank you Frank!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Eliza Z

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I would like to start by the fact it was sprinkling outside, but as soon as we met Frank, he gave us infectious enthusiasm and put the entire wedding party at ease! He was professional, made it fun, and exceeded any expectations I had in my... Read More mind. In the end, the rain stopped, and we had the most beautiful sunset. Frank- you're the best in the business. I highly recommend! Thank you! Dan and Eliza Zimbeck

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

As someone else already said, I wish I could give him more stars. Frank took our wedding renewal photos. Tonight I was looking at them again and was again amazed at the pictures he took. I am forever grateful for these pictures that I will always have to cherish.

Frank Simonetti

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Megan W

I had a destination wedding and was not able to meet with Frank until the wedding day. He responded promptly to all of my e-mails so I wasn't worried at all about him capturing our wedding memories. I also choose to have him video the days events and I am SO glad that I did.... Read More There were so many aspects of the day that as the bride you miss. And watching it later brings the day back over and over again. I had ideas for pictures that he was able to get and have us great ideas as well. They did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Keely M

Frank Simonetti is amazing! He captured our day perfectly and was extremely professional! It is evident that he knows his trade and smoothly weaves in and out of the night to capture everyone and everything. I highly recommend him!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Danielle D

Frank was recommended by our wedding planner/officiant and we loved him and the photos. We had a small destination wedding and we're so happy that we have so many amazing photos that capture that happiness and ease of the special day. We also received the photos within a week... Read More which was awesome. Definitely recommended!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 heather c

Frank is amazing photographer! He was on time, answers emails quickly and he has such an amazing personality that made the whole experience stress free. I have been told many times by people that I show that they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they've ever seen.I... Read More couldn't have asked for more perfect pictures. I would highly recommend him for a photographer.

Amazing photographs

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 laura c

Frank did an amazing job for our destination wedding. The photographs he took captured every moment of our day, even those we were unaware of! He did a wonderful job not only capturing pictures of us but also of our family and guests. The quality of the pictures is amazing and... Read More to top it all off our pictures were waiting for us at home when we returned from our honeymoon!

Excellent Choice!! I wish there were more stars!

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Chrystal D

My husband and I cannot thank Frank enough for his expertise. Our wedding party still talks about him. Frank was extremly quick to respond to any of our questions since we were planning our wedding from Boston. He was extremely helpful with hints, and guidance for our day. As... Read More soon as Frank came into the wedding suite to start the intitial pictures I knew we had hired the right photographer. He immediately made my wedding party and I at ease, and laughter filled the room. He worked hard and every second of our intimate ceremony. His guidance to ensure our pics were what we wanted was perfection. We received our prints the first day we arrived home from our honeymoon. They are gorgeous!! His lighting for the sunset and beach were spot on. The naturalness of our pics, and the moments he captured bring us so much happiness. We were 100% completely satisfied and grateful he was part of our special day. Thank you frank!!

A wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Alana L

Frank Simonetti was recommended to my husband and I through our wedding ceremony and reception venue (Casa Ybel Resort). He offers the rare combination of exceptional and reasonably priced photography. Mr. Simonetti was very good about listening to our ideas and offering some of... Read More his own, which resulted in beautiful pictures! He is also very good at making the bride feel at ease (even a type A one like me that wanted everything planned out to the minute) and awkward family situations (including divorced parents, estranged family members, etc.). We highly recommend Mr. Simonetti to anyone planning a wedding in the Ft. Myers area!