Fred Vero Photography

Pittsburgh & Surronding Areas, Destination Weddings

Timeless elegance....

This will be Your day. You've been planning this day in your dreams for a long time. Now its all coming together. Our goal is to stop time in it's tracks on your wedding day with style, giving you the treasured memories that will last a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

106 Cheyenne Drive, Butler, PA Pittsburgh & Surronding Areas, Destination Weddings (724) 679-7899

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Katie D

Very Happy with the entire experience from Fred Vero! He was very devoted to making sure our wedding photos were amazing from beginning to end! He was such a pleasure to work with! We are extremely happy with how our photos turned out!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Cortney S

Choosing Fred Vero Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made! Fred was extremely accommodating, professional, friendly, affordable and an all over pleasure to work with. He really went above and beyond our expectations to make our wedding... Read More planning as well as our wedding day perfect. Because of Fred's spectacular work we will have beautiful and lasting memories of our day! I highly recommend Fred Vero Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Amy P

Fred photographed our wedding in June 2013. He was very easy to work with and met with us several times to go over details. He gave us a number of packages to choose from and was flexible to meet our budget while still giving us a great photography package. Fred went above... Read More and beyond in all aspects of service. We had engagement photos included in our package and he stayed longer than our allotted hour to get some great shots in the snow. It was a lot of fun and he had no problem trudging through the deep snow with us. He had some ideas for shots that we probably would have never thought of, and we trusted him and they looked fantastic! The quality of our photos was amazing and he even offered us some tips to take better photos with our own cameras. Fred was very thorough and professional. He checked all of our preferences with our priest to make sure he was not "in the way" of our wedding mass. It was great to have a photographer who was respectful of the religious aspect of our wedding. He took great care of us and we didn't have to worry for a second about our photos on the big day. They turned out even better than we hoped. Our wedding photos came on a some really cool DVDs with some of the photos on the front. You can tell he spent a lot of time making it look good. There are a lot of other unique products you can order as well. We would highly recommend Fred for any event. Can't stress enough his talent for photography and his great personality! Amy & James P.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sherri K

Fred was absolutely amazing from our first meeting to our engagement session all the way to the wedding day! He LOVES what he does, so he takes extra special care of his clients and makes sure he knows what you want! He communicates well and very quickly and his shots are... Read More amazing! I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Abby V

Fred was absolutely outstanding! He was suggested to us through our venue and we are so glad we chose him! From day one he was very informative and cared very deeply about what we wanted for our wedding photos. He was so responsive to messages and on the day of the wedding... Read More captured everything we wanted! Not only did he capture the big moments, he took the time to capture all the small details that you are so busy you don't get to see on your wedding day. All our guest mentioned how great of a job he did because he was always right there in the action capturing moments! He's truly a genuine person and does such amazing work. We will definitely be using him for any future photographer work we need done and I would 110% recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding or any event photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Elyssia S

My husband and I are so happy that we found Fred to capture the special moments of our wedding back in June! Because of some issues, we had only 3 weeks to find a new photographer, and luckily Fred was available for the day! He responded quickly, and made everything simple for... Read More the whole planning process! The photos we got back all turned out beautiful, and he captured everything we wanted. He is very professional, friendly and easy to work with and we plan to use Fred in the future for any photo session because of this wonderful experience. I highly recommend Fred to any newly engaged couple, because he will capture the moments you will never want to forget!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Becky W

Fred was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! He captured special moments throughout the entire day, some that I didn’t even realize were so meaningful to me until I saw it captured in his photographs. He is very personable and easy to work with. Fred was available for... Read More the pre ceremony activities as the bridal party was getting ready, well into the end of our reception. He took pictures as I requested them and also pulled us (the bride and groom) aside when he saw a beautiful backdrop or scenery for us to pose in front of (this one particular photo ended up being my favorite from the entire day). He truly wants to capture each beautiful moment of your special day. I couldn’t be happier with the results and I would recommend him to anyone searching for a photographer!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Aimee H

Fred was amazing to work with. We had such a great time with him and our pictures turned out amazing! I'm so glad we chose to work with Fred. He really brought something special to our day.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Abby A

Fred is very friendly and willing to do whatever you want in order to make your special day perfect! The pictures are great and easy to view and print out after he gives you the CD/DVDs. Definitely made my life easier knowing he was on the job! :)

Beautiful Memories

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

We had a very casual intimate wedding and Fred Vero's photography really helped capture so many beautiful, genuine moments along with terrific standard group shots that we requested. Fred was really easy to work with and we look forward to enjoying the images for years to come.

Great experience! Beautiful results!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Morgan C

Fred really got to know us as a couple and not just a customer. He made sure we were comfortable with what we were doing and explained everything to us so their we're no surprises on our wedding day. Fred captured every moment from our wedding. We can't think of any other images... Read More we could have wanted! He gave us so many proofs, it's hard to pick one! He was so enthusiastic, it made us feel comfortable and at ease! We would definitely recommend Fred to anyone! So professional and you will not find yourself needing anything. He takes care of it all! Thank you Fred for the perfect results!

2013-08-23T09:59:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the complements Morgan! I had a great time photographing your wedding, everything was beautiful from start to finish, very fun and very elegant!

shannon

Reviewed on 8/16/2013

Fred went above and beyond to make our wedding special !!! Pictures are beautiful. The perfect photographer for our perfect day!!

2013-08-17T14:43:20 Response from the vendor

Shannon, I am very appreciative of your very kind response. Just a Great wedding day all around! Thank you!

Casey Rubenstein

Reviewed on 8/16/2013

Fred-AMAZING. WE loved working with you before, during, and now after our wedding. You are a true professional and lovely person! Also, you are incredibly thoughtful and creative in the process!

2013-08-17T14:40:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Casey! I certainly appreciate your very kind words. Your wedding day was wonderful, filled with spectacular memories for years to come.