Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

2966 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA (916) 442-4256

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Despina C

The amazing team at Freeport Bakery gave me the experience I will always cherish--creating the design of my cake based on the bold floral embroidery of my grandmother's table cloth. It was gorgeous! Thank you Savannah!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jen N

Freeport bakery made my cake for my wedding in April. We did a two tiered cutting cake with cupcakes for all of the guests. The vanilla buttercream and the chocolate were really delicious, light with a rich frosting. For the cutting cake, I gave them a photo of what I wanted it... Read More to look like and they nailed it. For a small fee, they delivered to my venue in Lodi for me, which really took the stress away. They were easy to work with and communicated well. Also, I grew up eating sugar cookies and other sweet treats at Freeport Bakery, so to be able to get my wedding cake here felt so special!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Casandra C

We purchased 11 eight inch cakes from Freeport to use as centerpieces of our wedding guest tables. There was 10 flavors total (one was bride & groom cake). The cakes were beautiful and tasted amazing. Guests were very happy to go from table to table trying all the different... Read More flavors.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Debbie G

Quick, easy and beautiful!! They did a fabulous job!! I'd highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nicole L

Everything at Freeport is phenomenal! Our tasting was by far superior to any of the other tastings we went to. Customer service is top notch, they don't rush or pressure you and treat you like a valued client. They listen to what you want and help design your perfect cake! We... Read More went with a smaller two tiered cake and a dessert bar - their napoleons are the best I've ever had! Make your wedding cake decision an easy one and go to Freeport!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kimberly .

Freeport Bakery is one of my husbands favorites so when it came time to choose a cake Freeport was top of the list. They were amazing to work with. The created exactly what I had envisioned and the cake was delicious! We got a small cake for us to cut and sheet cake for our... Read More guests. We did the fruit basket sheet cake and everyone LOVED it. I had many of our guests come up to me telling me how good the cake was and that they had multiple slices. If you want a beautiful delicious cake go with Freeport!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Meagan J

Freeport Bakery did a beautiful job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. We had a pretty large job - 230 cupcakes plus a cutting cake. Everything tasted delicious and the cake was beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kristine M

Best cake we have ever tasted! My new husband does not even like cake but he loved the cake we selected for our wedding. We were worried that Freeport might be out of our price range, but the team there worked with us and we were able to come in on budget. They were able to... Read More replicate a cake that I found on Pinterest and helped us to make it our own. I would not hesitate to recommend Freeport to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Katrin K

We were very happy with Freeport Bakery as our wedding cake vendor. We enjoyed the tasting session which already showed off the quality of their cakes. We loved what we tasted. We decided on a two tier cake and sheets which we could all order with different flavors. They give... Read More you lots of suggestions of what your cake can look like, you can choose from many pictures in their suggestion book. I chose a design that was close to what they offered but not exactly like it so I was excited to see the end result which was beautiful. My florist added flower arrangement on it which made it the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. I loved how flexible Freeport Bakery was with the design and also sending the paperwork to me earlier. We can definitely recommend Freeport Bakery.

Absoluetely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rachel C

We hired Freeport Bakery to make our wedding cake for our wedding on September 26th at the Heirloom Inn in Ione, CA. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing (I wish I had been able to eat more of it!) We are so happy with what how it turned out, it was stunning!... Read More Also our guest could not stop telling us how delicious it was! We would recommend Freeport bakery to anyone in a heart beat!

The best cake

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Jasmyn H

It was the best cake I ever ate

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Taylor M

Our cake from Freeport was so pretty and tasted amazing!

Did not live up to my expectations

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Molly S

When we tasted cake flavors at Freeport Bakery we were very excited about the cake. The tasting was delicious and exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately that is not what we got on our wedding day. The cake was beautiful, but it tasted like it had been made ahead of time and... Read More refrigerated for a day or two. While I understand that it may have been difficult to make a cake for a morning wedding, I did expect better quality after my experience at the tasting and all of the positive reviews I had read.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Anna P

My husband and I were not looking for a fancy cake on the outside, but we were very particular about what would go on the inside. I made all the decisions in the wedding except for which wedding cake we would have. My husband knew right from the start that he wanted a... Read More Freeport Bakery cake. And I agreed. I knew they would be able to create a classic cake with a flavor which would be remembered. We were treated wonderfully at our cake tasting. We had very patient advice from our coordinator and she helped us make the correct choices of size and flavors. On our wedding day, they delivered the cake on time and without incident. When I walked into the reception I found exactly the cake I had hoped for. It was simple and elegant and beautiful with freshly topped flowers. The inside, of course, is what matters, and we have heard nothing but raves since the wedding. It was rich and flavorful and there was plenty to feed our guests, with the topper left for us to save. (we didn't freeze it, but ate it the next day with friends who came from out of town) So we actually got to enjoy our cake when we had the time to appreciate how good it was. The level of service and attention to detail is just what we expected, but the kindness and good nature of the staff was an added bonus. We trusted Freeport Bakery to deliver a delicious cake, but on our wedding day, we got a beautiful treat to share with our guests and something truly sweet to remember.

Perfect Cake!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jessie M

Freeport Bakery did an awesome job on our wedding cake. It was exactly how I described it to the girls we were working with. We were so pleased with how it turned out and we didn't want to cut it!!! :) It tasted just as amazing as it looked. We can't wait to have our... Read More Anniversary Tier!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Mindy B

I ordered a small wedding cakes as well as cupcakes for my wedding. The tasting was great and they were so patient with my indecisiveness. Their flavors and options taste amazing and we got so many compliments on them. They arrived at our wedding without a hitch and were very... Read More easy to work with. The only reason for the 4 star in the value section is because we ordered a small personal cake for us without anything fancy at all on it and charged twice as much for the wedding as the exact same cake selling in the bakery. Literally the same carrot cake with textured frosting. I would still recommend them even with that annoyance.

wedding cake

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Stefane V

Freeport did our wedding cake and it turned out wonderful. We had a 4 tier square cake. The cake was suppose to be off center and we paid to have it be off center but on wedding day it was maybe a quarter inch if not less off center. The cake looked straight and not off center... Read More unless you looked at it close. Overall I was pleased with our cake and it was good.

The cake was perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Mandy a

Champagne cakes 3 layers. Piping. Rhinestone bands and buttercream frosting. The cake looked unreal & so incredible looking! My hubby had to check for himself that it was real (he poked it with his knife!). Fab reviews from guest and a big hit! 3 layers feeds more than 160. We... Read More had plenty with 1/2 sheet cake in back.

Perfect Mini Cupcakes

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Crystal F

We had shopped around to many vendors without luck~ too expensive for a cake, but after meeting with Freeport Bakery the search ended. We were very pleased with the tasting. All cake and frosting flavors. We then learned they offered mini-cupcakes which were perfect!!! They... Read More tasted amazing and our guests RAVED about them after the wedding.

good but...

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Andrea F

the cake was amazing. they did everyting i wanted and i got to design the entire cake. its delicious but.....they had me drive there to show them my cake topper to weigh it and ended up not making the cake strong enough for it. it fell and shattered during my grampa making a... Read More speech. it was an expensive cake topper from disneyland so im bummed.

Nailed it.

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Elizabeth W

I had a love/hate relationship with my wedding cake. I really wasn't too concerned about it and felt that people aren't that interested in cakes any longer at weddings. I brought in a simple but elegant rose design that they were able to duplicate to a T and even looked better... Read More than I thought it would. I also ordered a bunch of pies, cupcakes and other desserts for our dessert table that turned out to be amazing. Not to mention that the cake was absolutely delicious! They were easy to work with and super organized. If you really want them to design a cake for you without having any idea what you wanted, then they might not be the best option but I knew what I wanted and they were perfect for the job!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Ashley R

This has been my favorite bakery since I was a kid and they did not let me down on my wedding day. The cupcakes were amazing! My guests loved them! My only complaint is that the "&" on the "M & A" sign looked like a B so it looked like MBA, which was weird. But besides... Read More that they did a great job and were very affordable!

Great!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Sherri R

Great Quality and service.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Whitnie H

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. It was simple, elegant and absolutely delicious. The service was great. They delivered and set up the cake on time.

beautiful AND delicious

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Marsha I

So happy we chose Freeport!