Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

111 Saranac Street, Littleton, NH (603) 259-3400

Good hair, more spray

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Adrian W

I had Fresh come to my wedding site the morning of. She was super sweet and worked very efficiently with hair and make up. Our hair looked amazing, all three updos and the make up was just enough. We could have all used more hair spray. Since we got our hair done so early it... Read More was falling down later into the evening. Great choice. Would definitely have again but would communicate more spray!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Katelynde B

From my first response from Liz, to my trial with Cory and Leanne, to the finished product on the big day, these ladies did not dissapoint! The salon was a relaxed environment and they understand exactly what you are looking for. We weren't rushed and we even finished up early,... Read More which was my biggest concern. Our makeup and hair lasted throughout the day and the pictures turned out amazing!

Amazing Salon!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Tanya S

All of my bridesmaids, jr bridesmaids, mom and myself went to Fresh the morning of the wedding and had the salon all to ourselves! We felt right at home and they allowed us to bring in our own snacks to nibble on. Each and every stylist and makeup artist were very attentive and... Read More created EXACTLY what each and every one of us asked for! We had girls deciding to get things done at the last minute and they were pulling up pictures of updos and makeup looks and were recreating them in a snap!! Everyone looked amazingly beautiful and classy. If I could give them over 5 stars I would!