Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Please call, Peoria, AZ (480) 703-0657

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Miranda K

Our cake was absolutely delicious. It was unanimous from the bridal party and guests that Elizabeth and Frosted Art had "the best cake I have ever tasted." Moist and melts in your mouth are just a few words I would use to describe our cake. The best thing is you don't have to... Read More worry about saving the top layer because on your anniversary you get a fresh cake at no additional cost. What a treat to look forward to. I can't thank Frosted Art enough for everything! I highly encourage you to try Elizabeth. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Hannah Y

My cake was absolutely gorgeous! It looked exactly like the pictures I gave Elizabeth and tasted fantastic.

10/18/14 wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

The wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful. The comment we heard a lot used was classy. Just what I was going for. It also tasted fantastic!! We would use Elizabeth again for any other occasion that we may need a special cake for.

Fun & Delicious

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

We are so happy we went with Elizabeth and Frosted Art Inc. for our wedding. We had a AZ themed Fiesta Wedding and were looking for fun cupcakes to go along with theme. Boy did Elizabeth exceed our expectations. Churro (with mini churros on top), key lime, and dulche de... Read More leche (with mini cacti and chili peppers) cupcakes wrapped in rainbow festive paper. Not only were they unbelievably tasty but they were absolutely adorable as well. She also made us our own mini cutting cake and two fantastic saguaro cake toppers one with a cowboy hat and one with a veil. Instead of the cake being an after thought to the event, the cake table was a centerpiece with people wanting to take pictures with it! We cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary when we get to eat the rest :) If you are looking for a cake artist who is full of amazing ideas and ready to try something new and delicious, look no farther than Frosted Art Inc.

So good!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Abby W

Our cake was awesome! We got so many compliments from our guests about how good our cake was. Elizabeth was very attentive to the look we were going for. I even changed the flavor of one of our layers fairly last minute and she was very accommodating! My husband loves funfetti... Read More so we added it in as a flavor, it was great! Thank you!

Yum-O!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Kayce W

Elizabeth was AMAZING!! Everyone really enjoyed the cake and wanted more! The little bit that I had was outstanding! Unlike most cakes I have had at weddings this cake was still moist and delish! Would definitely recommend Frosted Art Inc to anyone that needed a cake made!!!

Cakes and Cupcakes

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Angela G

I am not a huge cake eater but wanted for my cake to be organic. Elizabeth allowed me to deliver the cake ingredients to her. The cakes were beautiful, tasty and the cupcakes were adorable. I am so thankful for her sweetness.

Couldn't have asked for a better baker

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jennifer K

My husband and I found Frosted Art Inc/Cakes by Elizabeth through our vendor as our cake was included in our wedding package. When we met with Elizabeth, she was super sweet and had several mini cupcakes in various flavors for us to choose from. She listened to what we wanted... Read More design wise, repeated it back to confirm that she had it correctly, and made a helpful suggestion regarding our cake top (adding flowers to hide the wires of the spray drops). Even though we planned out the flavors (cannoli with mini chocolate chips and cream cheese filling and chocolate cake with caramel filling) and design (round tiers with sapphire blue fondant and a band of rhinestones around the base of each tier; the cake top was 10 heart shaped crystal spray drops with a few white roses to help hide the wires) of the cake 6 months before our wedding, Elizabeth called about a week before the wedding to confirm everything about the cake down to the last detail. The day of the wedding the cake was delivered and set up in plenty of time and was even more gorgeous in person than I had imagined. We requested to keep to keep the top layer of our cake and planned to eat it when we got back from our honeymoon (a week after our wedding) and I was pleased to find out that the cake was still in perfect condition even though all we did was stick it in the fridge (I suspect the fondant helped keep it fresh). I would highly recommend Frosted Art Inc and Elizabeth to all brides. Delicious cake with many flavor options + beautifully designed cake + good communication = one less thing to stress about. Thanks Elizabeth! :)

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Shaina B

Our cake was included in our package at our venue but Frosted Art Inc did a great job! We were able to pick 3 different types of flavors and everyone raved about how good all of them were! When we sat down to design the cake months in advance I was worried it wouldn't look how I... Read More wanted but it was perfect! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Frosted Art Inc.

Cake

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Elyse B

Elizabeth with frosted art is great! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted so good! Thank you Elizabeth for our perfect cake!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 SARAI E

MY CAKE WAS THE BEST EVER...

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 NORMA R

I had no idea what I wanted our wedding cake to look like. I gave her ideas of what I liked my wedding colors and theme and she created a beautiful cake. The cake flavors were great as well. The cake was one of my favorite things at my reception

Amazing Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Sharon P

Elizabeth provided the wedding cake for my daughter's wedding as part of The Wigwam Resort's wedding package. I could not be happier about that! Friends have and I will use her again and again. Her artistry is amazing and her cakes taste wonderful. How can you go wrong??... Read More Love it!

Great Wedding Cakes

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Sara V

Elizabeth was great and she knew exactly what we wanted. I was absolutely stunned when I saw the cake at the reception. It was better than I could have imagined and it tasted just as good as it looked. Everyone was very impressed with the cake. The cake was included in the cost... Read More of our venue (the Sheraton Crescent) but everyone thought we spent a fortune on it. I could not have been happier with how it came out and the service. I will be recommending her to all our friends.

Custom Cakes by Elizabeth

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Sandi G

We couldn't have been happier with our selection of the cake vendor. Elizabeth was very easy to work with and offered quite a few ideas and was willing to meet with us as many times needed. She delivered the cake to the site earlier than expected and used our cake flowers to... Read More decorate the most beautiful cake!