A Memorable Wedding Occasion!

From delicate wedding creations to exotic couture displays, we provide the ideal presentation for your special event. We look forward to working with you to create a stunning presentation that will stir timeless memories for you and your guests.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

361 17th St, Atlanta, GA Atlanta/Surrounding Areas (404) 881-0363

Fuji Floral Design - Excellent Choice for my Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Emily L

I am so glad I chose Fuji Floral Design as my wedding florist - Verna did a spectacular job with my wedding and we received many compliments on our gorgeous floral arch and floral centerpieces! After meeting with several florists, I knew right away that I had to book Verna... Read More because she demonstrated the most care and attention to my needs. She also offers great value as her prices are reasonable. At my consultation, she took the time to gather many fresh flowers to show me what my bouquets and centerpieces would look like, arranging them as I described what I wanted; she even sprayed some hydrangeas when I asked to see them in a different color that wasn't currently in the store! Other florists that I met with just took some notes and showed me some pictures of what I requested. Verna is very professional and highly experienced - she immediately grasped my ideas and offered valuable opinions and feedback when I asked her for suggestions. My parents-in-law were also impressed by her experience and professionalism and wanted me to book right away after the met her. On my wedding day, her team arrived early and set everything up beautifully. The flowers looked gorgeous and lasted for over a week after the wedding. If you're looking for a professional florist who you can rely on, go with Fuji Floral!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Heidi G

I LOVE FUJI FLORAL DESIGN!! Verna at Fuji floral design has an incredible talent and such an eye for floral design-- I was completely blown away on my wedding day by the elegant and one-of-a-kind flower arrangements that were plastered all over the wedding venue. My wedding... Read More bouquet was truly the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen-- Verna's creation of hydrangeas and roses with cascading orchids was so impressive that everyone kept telling me all night how much they loved it. The alter was created out of branches and two large arrangements on either side. It was natural and elegant, and more perfect than I had imagined it would be. She brought crystals that hung from the tall arrangements on the tables that wowed the guests. Out of all of the vendors I had, I was happiest with Fuji Floral Design because once you choose her she takes charge and knows everything she needs to do on your wedding day to make your arrangements gorgeous. (Side note: I unfortunately could not say the same for some of my other vendors, so brides--really take self management into consideration when you are making your choice). Do yourselves a favor and hire this wonderful florist!!

My Wife Was So Happy

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Sandy K

I don’t write reviews, but watching my wife plan our wedding was exhausting. She is a project manager and had most of it under control, but she is picky and wanted everything to be perfect. There were a few bumps in the road with other people she hired. It all worked out in the... Read More end, but the flowers were perfect. She was never nervous. She came home from the consultation all smiles and said that Verna knew exactly what she wanted. She never worried about the flowers at all, not one single moment. The day of the wedding, I have to admit, I didn’t think much about the flowers. My job was to show up and get dressed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They were a perfect expression of her personality and it made our wedding so much more special. Thank you Verna for making her so happy!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Laura L

I am so happy I chose Fuji Floral Design as my wedding florist. I got quotes from multiple design companies / florists and not only did Fuji have by far the best price, Verna also took the time to meet with me in person to show me how the flowers would look together. I... Read More honestly did not have a very clear vision of what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like and Verna was very patient and understanding with my indecisiveness. I made multiple edits to the design we decided on and each time it was very easy for Verna to update the quote and work with the changes. And in terms of how the flowers looked, they were beautiful! Everything turned out better than I could have expected and I got many compliments on how nice the room looked, which I owe all to Verna and her team. We could not have been happier with every aspect of working with Fuji Floral Design.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 kelly w

Words can not express thrilled everyone was with the wedding flowers designed by Fuji Floral, Atlanta, GA. Beautiful details, professional, timely delivery. Kudos to Verna!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 emily m

Verna was amazing. I knew that we would work with her as soon as I met her. I had a small floral budget for my wedding and she helped me come up with something that was my style, in season, and within my price range. Whats most important is that she didn't make me feel like I... Read More should spend more money. I wanted to have veggies in my bouquet and she came up with an amazing purple artichoke bouquet. Even though we got married in Atlanta, Verna decorated our chupah to reflect our Colorado style. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the flowers. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Benjamin L

What can I say...Verna and the Fuji Floral Design team is the best of Atlanta. Since the beginning, Verna was very attentive to what my husband and I wanted for our big day. She showed us a demo of what our flowers will look like the day of and gave us several options. We had... Read More various changes during our planning, but she and her team were very patient and understanding of us. The day of the wedding...wow. Simply amazing. I absolutely loved all our flowers and received so many compliments from our friends and family. Verna and her team brought extra flowers for back up and even helped make our wedding cake beautiful. If you're looking for your wedding floral team, Fuji Floral Design IS your florist. They don't disappoint and they will make your wedding look stunning. Thank you so much Fuji Floral Design! -Ben and Charlotte

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tara M

The easiest part of planning this wedding was my experience with Fuji Floral Design. They knew what they were doing, thought of the things I didn’t even know about, helped out with everything I asked, and everything looked flawless!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lindsay A

Flowers were the last thing we added to our wedding, so our budget was limited at that point. I didn't expect much, but Verna at Fuji did a great job discussing options for us and really helped us plan something special. The color options were amazing and went well with our... Read More style, and I was very happy with how it turned out. Fuji was very professional and accommodating, and was nice enough to give us a helpful discount on delivery. They will go out of their way to work with you no matter your design goals or budget.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Camille W

I could not have been happier with the flowers at my wedding. They exceeded my expectations more than I could have imagined and Verna was without a doubt my favorite vendor that I worked with. She was more than accommodating and was a quick responder with all questions/requests... Read More that I had. I really cannot say enough great things about Verna and Fuji Floral. I had a very specific vision for the flowers at my wedding and she executed it beautifully. If you want a florist that will be easy to work with, provide confidence that they will execute your vision, and then completely go above and beyond your expectations then Fuji Floral is your absolute best choice!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ashley S

Verna, was great to work with! She created looks on the spot for my consultation and this brought my vision to life. Her floral designs were the finishing touches I needed! Thank you for creating lovely arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lindsay B

Fuji Floral was amazing and you should definitely go with their services for all of your floral needs! Verna was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. When we first visited her shop, I had a few ideas in mind of what I wanted and she took my ideas and built an... Read More example bouquet for me right then and there. If I was iffy about a type of flower she would take it out and suggest another until we made the most perfect wedding bouquet. They were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous!! I had no worries at all on my wedding day with Verna and her team. She was always very responsive to any questions we had and always had great suggestions. HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kristina H

Verna was amazing to work with! She did all the flowers for my wedding and everything went seamlessly. She worked with me on budget and made much needed suggestions on flowers that would work well. All the flowers she used were exceptional - 5 days later, my bouquet is still... Read More fresh! I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kim G

We chose Fuji Floral Design for our wedding florist and were overall pleased. We had a misunderstanding on vases, but she has offered to give us free flowers to make up for the miscommunication. I would still recommend Verna, however be sure to get everything agreed upon in... Read More writing, so there is no confusion. Our flowers were beautiful and she even brought a few extras. What made me choose Fuji Floral Design was the fact that she was willing to work within our budget and even gave us some tips on how to make my vision come true using my budget. She will show you the bouquets in person instead of just looking a a picture in a book. This truly helps to visualize how the flowers will look on the day of. Thank you, Verna!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Will M

Hiring Fuji Floral Design was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the start, Verna understood my vision and worked with me to make sure everything was perfect and within my budget. I'm still in awe of my gorgeous bouquet and centerpieces. I highly recommend... Read More selecting Fuji Floral Design for a wedding or any special occasion; you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Greta P

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely amazing and beautiful!! Verna was sooooo easy to work with. She listened to our vision and created floral designs that were not only unique and beautiful but perfect for our budget. I love that she took the time to meet with my mom... Read More and I personally and created actual designs on the spot with live flowers right on the spot during our consultation! And, my wedding was almost two weeks ago and several of our hydrangeas and roses are still going strong :-) The quality of the flowers was amazing...the white roses we used were so big and pretty, unlike any I'd seen before! I highly recommend Fuji Floral Design to any couple seeking the best in Atlanta floral design!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Fuji flower design will provide you the top-notched service and creative flower designs. Verna is super friendly and very professional to work with. She did an extraordinary job with our wedding flowers that almost impressed every guests that came to our wedding. We were very... Read More satisfied with our wedding flowers - very beautiful and elegant. If you are looking for beautiful art work, please go with Fuji. Just let Verna know your ideas , she will create beyond-your-expectation art work of flowers. Thanks Verna, you are truly an artist :D Thanks, Anh+Tom

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Sanah G

If I had to pick one vendor that saved my anxiety in my wedding process, it was Verna at Fuji Floral 100%. I have some very high champagne taste but always thought floral and decor could be a second thought to my wedding...after meeting with Verna once, I was not only sold on... Read More her but so happy I met her after meeting with many other "great and beautiful florists" in Atlanta. She made me feel comfortable, offered suggestions for saving money without sacrificing taste and style, and even went above and beyond on my wedding day by adding flowers and arrangements over our contract to fill some open spaces. I'm already looking forward to other opportunities to incorporate Verna and her team into my corporate life because she handled my most important, personal day as if it were her own. If you are looking for a florist in ATL, I would give you my whole hearted opinion that she is a WONDER in this industry and you will not regret it. Thank you Verna and your team for making my wedding day the most beautiful I can get, I haven't stopped receiving compliments yet!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Kiana H

I have been married for almost 6 months so this is a little later than I wanted but I had to make sure to leave a review for Fuji Floral. I live in Cincinnati but got married in Atlanta and had no clue about the wedding vendors/florists down there. I did some research and during... Read More a planning trip, met with a few different florists. Verna (the owner of Fuji Floral) was simply the best. They were WAY more affordable for amazing quality and had so many beautiful vases to choose from. Throughout the entire process Verna easily dealt with me and all of my changing ideas  and gave me advice on what would look best but not cost me a ton of money. I am by no means rich so I was definitely on a budget but when I walked into my ceremony space (and later my reception) I was FLOORED! It was so much more than what I thought I would have. It looked like I spent tens of thousands of dollars on my flowers. Verna truly went above and beyond and made sure I had the wedding of my dreams! People are still talking about my wedding months later. While Fuji Florals is great on price and quality their best asset is Verna. She was so nice and just honest about everything and she was as excited about your day as you were. I never doubted that I was in good hands and would recommend Verna and Fuji Floral to any bride. You really can’t go wrong in picking them!!!

Saved me in a pinch!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Michelle T

Fuji Floral saved my wedding! At least the floral part of it...They contracted with me to do all the flowers for my wedding -- bridal party bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and table arrangements -- only 10 days before my wedding! And they did a beautiful job. Here's the... Read More story that turned me from a calm, cool, and collected (and mature -- 53 years old) second-time bride to a Bridezilla spitting bullets, only to be saved from disaster by Fuji Floral… I had planned to have my flowers done by Whole Foods, thinking that because I wanted very simple flowers for an afternoon garden wedding -- all white flowers in basic arrangements in my own blue & white Chinoiserie containers -- I could save money by using a grocery store floral department, albeit a high-end grocery store. That proved penny wise and pound foolish as it turned out that first one location of Whole Foods went AWOL on me a few months before the wedding (the florist left the store and my order disappeared), then a second WFM location flaked out. A junior florist called from there 12 days (!) before the wedding to inform me that the florist I'd been working with had left the store and I would be starting over with her. She asked me if I had picked out the type of flowers I wanted. Seriously? Not only had I picked them out, I had sat down for meetings with the prior florist in her department to work out a detailed plan for all the flowers, and they should have been ordered for shipment to the store by then. No longer trusting them to follow through, I asked around among friends and was referred to Fuji Floral. The owner Verna immediately put me at ease and agreed to squeeze me in on short notice. She was responsive, reliable, and the flowers were beautiful. And she gave me reasonable pricing when any other florist could so easily have taken advantage of the situation and gouged me. I highly recommend Fuji Floral.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Anh T

I was taking to several florists for my wedding and was referred to Fuji by a friend who was in the hospitality business. Among the florists I talked to, Verna at Fuji was the one with paid me the most attention and was very reasonable in pricing. Even though I had a very small... Read More wedding and my flower budget wasn't much, Verna was happy to work with my vision and my budget, unlike other vendors who only focus on bigger event. Verna came to my ceremony site to decorate the arbor herself. My bouquet, arbor flower and all the arrangements turned out wonderfully. I love that Verna used many exotic flowers and they were all very fresh. I couldn't have asked for a better and more attentive florist. Thank you so much Verna, I am recommending you to all my friends and will come back for all my flower need.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Anais M

Not only was it an absolute pleasure to work with the floral designers and come up with a theme and arrangements-style for our wedding; but the results were excellent and the arrangements as fabulous as we imagined! The exotic flowers, their freshness and durability were without... Read More reproach. The designers have golden hands, and the customer service was agreeable. The contract was worth every penny!! There is no other way to repay Fuji Floral Design for making our wedding day the most vibrant one, and in helping making our dream come true! Thank you Fuji Floral Design and Ms. Verna for the time and patience, in addition to the excellent work! You are the first to recommend in our books...

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

Verna was so wonderful to work with for my wedding flowers. She spent a couple hours with me working through ideas for centerpieces, arrangements, and boutonnière/corsages. She took flowers from the cases and arranged them for me and we took pictures so I could really... Read More visualize what it would look like at my wedding. She delivered and personally arranged the flowers (even though it was her anniversary weekend) and she followed up to make sure everything was exactly what we needed. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much Fuji Floral Designs!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

I am so glad we chose Fuji Floral Design. Verna did a supurb job with my daughter's wedding and we received many compliments on our gorgeous floral centerpieces! After meeting with several florists, Brittany knew immediately that Verna was the florist for her wedding. She... Read More demonstrated the most care and attention to her wants and needs. She also offers great value as her prices are reasonable. This most important to me! During her consultation, she took the time to gather many fresh flowers to show what the bouquets and centerpieces would look like, arranging them as described and requested. NO Other florists that we met took this extra time. Verna is very professional and highly experienced - she immediately grasped Brittany's ideas and offered valuable opinions and feedback when asked for suggestions. On the wedding day, Verna and her team arrived early and set everything up beautifully. If you're looking for a professional florist who is reasonable and reliable. Choose Fuji Floral!

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I got to help plan my best friend's wedding. And, we had heard that Verna's wedding flowers were beautiful and one of a kind. So, I arranged for my friend and I to meet with Verna for a consultation. And, she blew us away! She was able to capture what my friend was looking... Read More for and then she built upon the ideas/pictures that we brought in and made it even better!!! She was wonderful to work with and made the wedding look absolutely beautiful! We were all taken a back!! It was so beautiful!!!