Call me today for details! xo

Helping you feel beautiful is the reason I’m in this business! I feel artists should wear a few different hats: artist, emergency specialist, you name it! I always have my eyes & ears open while doing makeup. Thanks so much for including me in your special day! xoxo

Beauty Group Bookings, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

I travel on site & rarely serve customers at my home. (614) 361-8855

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Becky G

Kerry came recommended to me from a friend and I couldn't have been more pleased with her! She not only is very personable and hilarious, but her work is phenomenal. She took her time on all my bridesmaids and made sure that everyone was pleased with the outcome. I received... Read More multiple compliments on my makeup and it lasted all night which was important to me.

2017-10-30T14:57:40 Response from the vendor

Becky, it was so fun sharing the morning with you all! Thanks so much for the kind words! Congratulations again, you looked stunning! xo

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Seth C

Kerry and her team are incredibly talented. She worked with me to perfect my look and spent ample time helping to ensure that my bridal party looked absolutely fabulous! My airbrush lasted the entire night and never appeared anything less than flawless. She did makeup for... Read More myself, my mom, and 6 bridesmaids. She accommodated everyone's unique needs around eye makeup and lashes, and got everything done in plenty of time. In addition to being incredibly talented, she and her team were a blast to spend the morning with! I can't say enough good things about Full Face Artistry - if Kerry and her team are available, book them ASAP!!

2017-10-18T10:48:13 Response from the vendor

Elise,the pleasure was all ours! we had a blast !! So glad you loved everything! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kaitlin W

Kerry is awesome! She did the make up for myself and my 7 bridesmaids. She did it all in a very, very timely manner, and she was 20 minutes early prior to the beginning of appointments, which I loved!! We stayed on time the entire morning. Her assistant was also phenomenal.... Read More We all got ready together in a hotel suite, and her and her assistant fit right in and had a good time with us all morning while staying professional. Everyone loved their make up, and it looked good the entire day. Also, Kerry did an at home trial with me beforehand included in the cost, and that was super helpful for me to feel comfortable the day of and know I would love my make up. Highly recommended!!

2017-05-24T08:08:10 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, thanks so much for the kind words. I had a great time with you and your gals! Congratulations again ! xo

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Victoria H

Kerry is the best! Last summer she did the make up for my first daughter's wedding and we knew right away, she would be our first vendor for my second daughter's winter wedding. She is calm, fun and has a vision for each person in the bridal party. Kerry is very talented and... Read More everybody was very pleased with how they looked. She worked seamlessly with our hair stylist and the preparations could not have gone any better. She kept things light but on schedule. I highly recommend Kerry!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Cameron G

Kerry was amazing!! She did the make up for my wedding this past week and everything was absolutely perfect. She was so much fun to talk to and her attention to detail was much appreciated! She also did the make up for my sister's wedding over the summer! I would highly... Read More recommend Kerry! Thanks so much for making our special day even more memorable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Hannah R

Kerry did my make up as well as my mom’s and bridesmaids for my wedding and was fantastic! Everyone looked beautiful the entire night. She also stayed on time as we had a pretty tight schedule the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alex M

I absolutely loved working with Full Face Artistry for my wedding day! Kerry was my primary make up artist and she did an amazing job! She was able to individualize my make up to exactly what I wanted! She was always on time which helped decrease my stress level on my big day... Read More and her personality is also amazing! She literally was key to making my big day and wedding photos perfect. I would highly recommend the company to future brides and have done so already for my future sister in-law who is having them be her make up artist team.

2017-10-30T14:58:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alex! You were all a joy to work with and I'm so happy for you and Evan! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sheila G

Kerry is simply the best! We had two daughters get married within a year and Kerry worked her magic for both our brides, both sets of bridesmaids, and all the moms. Her talent as an artist is exceptional ~all the women were glowing without looking overdone. She is a pro at... Read More accentuating the positive! Not only is Kerry a professional, but she is a lot of fun to have around! I would give Kerry a 5+ rating if I could. My only wish is that Kerry were available to do my makeup everyday.......

2017-10-18T18:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! All of the girls in both weddings, both daughters and yourself, were such a joy! I will miss the G family! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sarah C

Kerry is amazing, she's very professional and talented. She's great at doing natural and intense looks. I highly recommend her for large wedding parties!

2017-10-18T18:43:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alex H

Very happy with my bridal makeup!

2017-10-18T10:48:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I wish I knew who posted this so I can thank you personally! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kristen M

Kerry Smith is the best make up artist in Columbus! She did my make up for my wedding in May! Everything went perfect from the trial to the wedding day! Kerry took her time and made sure everyone got the look they were going for! She was professional and on time! Thank you Kerry... Read More for making myself and bridal party so beautiful! Your the best!

2017-10-30T15:00:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, I wish I knew who left the lovely review so I could thank you personally! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Rachael K

Kerry is an amazing artist. She understood my vision and helped me look my absolute best on my wedding. She made everyone she did makeup on look their best and feel comfortable all night long. I would hire Kerry over and over again if I could!

2017-10-30T15:02:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this review, I wish I knew who this was so I could thank them personally xoxo

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Abby B

My experience with Kerry was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun at both my trial and on the day of my wedding with her. She took into consideration my wants for the day and made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. And I know my mom feels the exact same way.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Ann S

It seems I never wrote my review for Kerry...new job, moving, baby just took over! But let me tell you, she is amazing! I knew from the run through that I loved her. The make up was beautiful, she was fun to talk to and she made it known up from that she would gladly deal with... Read More any "unique" personalities I may throw at her with the wedding party. She showed up on time, took on extra work with some last minute adds and was totally reasonably priced. I looked beautiful but natural and felt like I had another friend by my side that day. She is awesome, you won't regret your decision to book!

2017-01-28T15:49:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I'd love to know who wrote this~

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maggie A

Kerry is absolutely fabulous! My trial was awesome, she totally nailed the look I wanted. She also did a trial for my MOH and MOB and they LOVED it as well! On my big day my makeup exceeded my expectations, everything was perfection! Everyone who got their makeup done agreed,... Read More we all looked fabulous! Kerry is the best in the biz, she is super professional, fun, and easy to work with!

2016-10-30T18:17:59 Response from the vendor

maggie Thank you doesn't cover it. Your kind words are very much appreciated and exactly why I love my job and my clients! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emma

Kerry is easily one of the most likable people I have ever met! I was so happy to have her be a part of my wedding day. She made me look like a heightened version of myself! The makeup was perfect and I felt stunning the whole day into the night. I highly recommend her to all... Read More Columbus brides :)

2016-10-26T09:17:30 Response from the vendor

EKL!! You're a gem of a person and I was thrilled I was able to be a part of your day! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Neal S

I can't say enough about the amazing job Kerry did for our wedding! She was so kind, personable, flexable, and fun to work with during the wedding process. She went above and beyond my expectations for making sure that everything was perfect for our special day. I would highly... Read More recommend Full Face Artistry to any upcoming brides to be!

2016-10-26T09:18:27 Response from the vendor

April, Thanks so much for the kind words! You all looked stunning and it was fun with you and your party on your big day! xo

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica L

Kerry is amazing! I've had the pleasure to work with her the past several years watching her do make up for others and jumped at the opportunity to book her for my wedding! She did the make up for myself and my mom/grandmother and was so amazingly wonderful. She kept checking in... Read More with me as the morning progressed and had some great tips and tricks up her sleeves! My makeup was absolutely stunning and nothing budged through a long day including pictures in sticky humidity. Thank you Kerry!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erin S

Kerry and her team did a flawless job on my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom and myself on my wedding day! She had wonderful energy and made sure that all of my girls were 100% satisfied with her make up. I would highly recommend and trust Kerry for your wedding... Read More day or any other special occasion.

2016-10-17T12:16:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Erin! You and everyone looked absolutely stunning! xo

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Stephanie D

Kerry was an absolute dream to work with! Our trial ran smoothly and I knew the big day would be perfect. She was a pleasure to work with and I was so pleased with how my makeup looked. It was exactly what I wanted and she made me and my girls flawless! I would recommend her to... Read More anyone!! Xo

2016-09-14T01:48:33 Response from the vendor

Steph I can't thank you enough for your generous words ! It was a blast And my privilege to work with all of you! You are a gem! Xoxo

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lauren B

Kerry was incredible to work with and was hands down one of my favorite vendors! Kerry came to my apartment for the trial and was an absolute perfectionist, making sure that I was 100% satisfied with the work that she had done. She did not leave until she knew that I was in love... Read More with how I was going to look on my big day. I wanted a specific eye and lip color and she nailed it! She has a great upbeat personality and you immediately feel like you have been friends forever. On the wedding day , Kerry and her assistant arrived on time and had a positive attitude all morning. They worked quickly and all of my 8 bridesmaids and mother and mother in law were so happy with their makeup. Look no further than Full Face Artistry for your wedding day makeup! You will not regret it!

2016-08-18T11:32:45 Response from the vendor

LAUREN!! Thank you so much for your lovely review! You and your girls were a blast to work with. You and I had several good laughs and definitely feels like we've been friends forever! We will catch up soon when the dust settles! :) Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amanda O

Working with Kerry was great! She came to my house for a trial and then her and her team traveled to our hotel room the morning of the wedding. Everything was done on time and we all looked great! We all even looked flawless by the end of the night. Kerry was easy to work... Read More with and a lot of fun. I highly recommend full face artistry!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Amy S

Kerry is FANTASTIC! She did my makeup for my engagement pictures and for my wedding day. She definitely goes above and beyond, truly making sure that you love your look before she leaves. My sister, mother and mother in law all had their make up done as well and they all looked... Read More stunning. Thank you for making us all feel beautiful!!!

2016-06-03T09:29:59 Response from the vendor

Amy Thanks so much for the kind words! I had so much fun with all of you! It was definitely entertaining! You looked perfect! xo

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Meagan W

Kerry was amazing! She was easy going and funny but also prompt and professional. She was so cooperative and patient with me as I had a horrible time trying to tolerate the false eyelashes! I wanted them (so she made it happen) and they made the look perfect, but I am the worst... Read More with them! She would readjust them until they were perfect on her moving, watery target. She let me take breaks and do whatever I needed to do to get used to them being there. She did a fabulous job on everyone enhancing each persons individual beauty. She picked out their best attribute and highlighted it flawlessly.

2016-05-23T08:00:43 Response from the vendor

Meagan, you did great with your lashes, I hope they lasted for you comfortably! You were gorgeous and it was a pleasure working with you!:)

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Karen A

Kerry is amazing! She was perfect and adjusted to all the ladies styles, some wanted lashes and some never wear make up and she made everyone comfortable. Being the bride I had full faith in Kerry she made me look and feel fantastic and was wonderful! She was someone I could... Read More trust and just loved her personality as well!!! May 7, 2016 - K.A

2016-05-15T21:12:58 Response from the vendor

Karen Thanks so much for the kind words! I had a blast with you and your girls! Truly a lovely and funny group of gals! Congratulations! :)

Kerry E. Smith

Want to look and feel your absolute best? Weddings are truly my passion. After being in the makeup industry for over 15 years, I followed my dream and started my own wedding makeup business named Full Face Artistry. As a client, you’ll be well taken care of on your biggest day! I look forward to working with you! xoxo