Fun Face Photo Booth

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

10800 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA ervices around metro Atlanta: Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Vinings, Marietta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Dunwoody, Roswell, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Norcross, Chamblee, Tucker, Buford, and every city in between. (404) 907-0794

Great Time for All

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Sasha W

We had the photobooth available during our pre-reception and part of the reception. Im sure there was no downtime for them, as everyone loved the booth. I cant wait to get the scrapbook, to see all the pictures. The company was great to work with as a great last min decision and... Read More I was elated they were available.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amber J

I highly recommend this company!!! I used the photo booth for my wedding. Fun Face photo was extremely professional. The photo booth was a great size and the photos were excellent quality. The staff was so kind and my guests spoke highly of Fun Face Photo Booth.

Best Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

FunFace Photo Booth made our party one to remember! The person i charge (Jeff) was on site the whole time and did a great job at making sure everyone had a great experience at the photo booth. I rented the props for the extra fee and it was so worth it! He brought hats, glasses,... Read More boas, funny signs, etc. I would recommend this for any party.

Big hit at our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Yasmeen D

My husband and I found a great Groupon deal for Fun Face photo booth and we were so happy with the service we received. They showed up in time and the attendant was very accommodating to out guests. It was a great addition to our wedding reception as it gave people something... Read More extra to do and have us lots of memories to keep with us. We really enjoyed the Fun Face Photo Booth and recommend anyone using their services.

Great Company

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

5 star all the way. Great time with them!

Top Notch Service

Reviewed on 8/12/2014

It is always a pleasure working with Jeff at Fun Face Photo Booth...My client was extremely pleased with their pricing, professionalism and overall service...Looking forward to calling on you all again for future clients

2014-08-13T14:00:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our work ethic has to demonstrate our true abilities and strength. Glad we were able to show that and satisfy the mutual client. Can't wait until the next event/wedding.

Fun Face Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Tiffany J

The photo booth took over the reception! I don't know how many people told me they loved the photo booth and it was a great idea. Fun Face Photo booth was very professional. The photo booth was awesome and they had a lot of props to play with!