Fun Run Party Bus

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Shuttle Service

We offer services to all of MN and WI

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Megan H

Duey was an awesome driver! Everyone had a blast on the party bus. It was eas you to book, and contact the company. I would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

We had a two day business event with out of town customers, our driver was Paul and we had an amazing time. Paul made certain that our experience with Fun Run was first class. I would highly recommend Fun Run and use Paul as the driver!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Fun Run are some dirty, dirty dogs!!!! They had me schedule a party between 20 to 30 people and didn't show up. Lied and said the driver was in an accident but didn't have another driver or bus on hand. Took forever to give me my refund back too. DONT DO IT!!! I WAS BEYOND... Read More HURT AND EMBARRASSED!!!!!!

2016-09-27T17:24:51 Response from the vendor

We strive for excellent customer service and experience. Unfortunately we are unable to look up specific information on about your event being that you have chosen to remain an anonymous reviewer. However we certainly have not had any bus accidents. Looks like your wedding date... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kristiana K

We had such a good time. Jake was so professional and also VERY fun! I would reccomend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Casey C

Fun Run arrived on time and let us have fun. However, it was down pouring rain, and there was some sort of leak in the ceiling, which made the floor a mess - and in a white wedding dress, it was a bit of a disaster. It wasn't as classy as I thought it was going to be, but the... Read More environment sure got the party started!

Fun Run - Yes it was!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Ashley M

We used Fun Run Party Bus for the ride from our ceremony, to a local bar, and to the reception hall. You pay hourly, and get to stop anywhere along the way. The bus was very clean, had a bathroom, the temp and atmosphere were great!! The driver was a very nice lady!! They were... Read More on time, and didn't care if we brought coolers, beer, champagne etc. on the bus, they had trash cans on both ends of the bus too. I would recommend them to anyone looking for something that isn't a stretch is a Bus, not the Hilton, and that's all we really needed!!!

Start a Conversation!