Fun Run Party Bus

We offer services to all of MN and WI

Wedding and party transportation

Fun Run Party Buses is proud to offer a safe and reliable transportation service for your wedding or bachelor/bachelorette party! We take pride in providing professional drivers and fulfilling all your entertainment needs. Our goal is to offer you an enjoyable experience at a reasonable price.

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Shuttle Service

We offer services to all of MN and WI

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kristiana K

We had such a good time. Jake was so professional and also VERY fun! I would reccomend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

We had a two day business event with out of town customers, our driver was Paul and we had an amazing time. Paul made certain that our experience with Fun Run was first class. I would highly recommend Fun Run and use Paul as the driver!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Casey C

Fun Run arrived on time and let us have fun. However, it was down pouring rain, and there was some sort of leak in the ceiling, which made the floor a mess - and in a white wedding dress, it was a bit of a disaster. It wasn't as classy as I thought it was going to be, but the... Read More environment sure got the party started!

Fun Run - Yes it was!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Ashley M

We used Fun Run Party Bus for the ride from our ceremony, to a local bar, and to the reception hall. You pay hourly, and get to stop anywhere along the way. The bus was very clean, had a bathroom, the temp and atmosphere were great!! The driver was a very nice lady!! They were... Read More on time, and didn't care if we brought coolers, beer, champagne etc. on the bus, they had trash cans on both ends of the bus too. I would recommend them to anyone looking for something that isn't a stretch hummer...it is a Bus, not the Hilton, and that's all we really needed!!!