Fusion Photography

destinations world-wide, southeast,

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

127 Brevard Ct, Charlotte, NC destinations world-wide, southeast, (704) 728-2658

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kyla C

We wanted more than just good pictures for our wedding and when I came across Fusion Photography’s Instagram profile, I knew we had to meet him. We were originally going to have a big wedding with all of the bells and whistles, a few days before our first meeting with Deevo we... Read More decided to elope. He was quick to jump on board and actually ended up being a huge help in our overall plan for the wedding. When we met Deevo, my fiancé and I were instantly relaxed. We connected and had a great time talking about what we wanted and what Deevo and his incredibly talented team could do and provide. We knew on the spot we wanted to work with them! We scheduled our engagement session shortly after our first meeting. We knew we wanted a little city, a little country and maybe a little woods. Deevo asked if we would be interested in working with them on a video project they had in the works, and we jumped at the chance! We asked for help with everything from wardrobe to hair and makeup and WOW did they provide! Jessica from Beautyasylum worked with me to create the perfect look! Deevo was our expert wardrobe guide and we are in love with how it all came together. Deevo, Karli and Orion were amazing to work with. We honestly hardly knew there were cameras on us. Sometimes we felt as if we were in our own bubble and others like we were just having a fun day exploring with friends. We would highly recommend Deevo and his team to anyone in the market for an adventure, Fusion Photography was able to capture so much more than just a good picture.

2017-07-19T10:26:28 Response from the vendor

wow - I love this review, thank you for taking the time to write and I cannot wait for the wedding - going to be epoc!! :)

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Nicole M

We hired Deevo and his team for our 3 part (yes 3 part) wedding. He photographed our elopement, will be photographing our reception in October, and then flying with us next year to Mont Tremblant Canada for our 1 yr vow renewal. We decided to hire him after he was recommended by... Read More some friends that were recently married. Their photos were absolutely amazing. Hands down, this was the best money we have spent on anything. Our photos were so breathtaking it almost made me cry. I don't often get to see my parents since they live in Canada, and the photos I now have from our elopement when they flew down to witness our marriage are something that I will cherish forever. Do yourself a huge favor and consider Deevo and his team. It was the easiest decision of the entire process and the one I am most happy with. Plus he's cool as hell.

2017-07-19T10:27:30 Response from the vendor

Hey sexies! Just saw your note - thanks made my day! I am already in love working with you? Can't wait for Le Mont Trebec!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Becky W

Thank you so much to Deevo and his amazing team for shooting our wedding!! They made it so easy for us to be comfortable in front of the camera. Deevo's creative eye and style was he perfect fit for us. Highly recommended! Thank you so much Deevo!!!

2017-07-19T10:27:57 Response from the vendor

No - THANK YOU for allowing us to be part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Erin D

Deevo and his team was simply AMAZING!! All our request that we asked of for both our engagement shoot and the wedding were fulfilled!! He went ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure he found the best spot for a shot and now getting back pictures I can see his vision!! He was very... Read More accommodating to work with throughout the entire process and had great communication. You will not be disappointed in his work!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Roshanda Renèe G

Deevo and his team exceeded our expectations! During our engagement photo shoot he went above and beyond to capture all the best photos for us. Even getting in freezing cold water! Deevo is amazing and very easy going which made the experience comfortable. I would highly... Read More recommend Deevo for any high quality professional photos!!!

2017-07-19T10:28:47 Response from the vendor

Hi and thank you so much for taking the time to write this, I know you can think of 10 other things more exciting. Loved working with you two can't wait to see you again soon. Deevo

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Bryce A

Deevo and his team are amazing! He is very accommodating to any need that this bride had! Not only is Deevo a natural at what he does, he is a fun and enjoyable guy to be around. It is evident that he loves his job and will do whatever it takes to make his customers more than... Read More pleased. I will definitely use him for any more milestones in my life that I want captured!

2017-07-19T10:29:18 Response from the vendor

man you wrote a sweet review, thanks for taking the time to do this. Can't wait for the future milestones!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Samantha A

Absolutely a pleasure to work with. Deevo and his team goes above and beyond to catch the perfect shot and deliver the best service around. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Leslie H

I cannot say enough great things about Deevo and Fusion photography! They went above and beyond anything I could ask for. Deevo even stepped up and laced my wedding dress for me. When things started to get a little crazy, they stepped up to the plate and took care of it, which... Read More was outside of their job description! I love love love Deevo and his team and would highly recommend them to everyone for any event! Thank you Fusion photography for capturing the BEST DAY of my LIFE!

2017-07-19T10:30:01 Response from the vendor

you are such a beautiful bride inside and out! Thanks for allowing me and my team in your lives for this epic moment. can't wait to capture more memories for you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kurt A

Deevo did an outstanding job for us. From our first time meeting him he made us feel like we have been life long friends with him. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best background and settings for our wedding photos and truley made the process stress free.

2017-07-19T10:30:49 Response from the vendor

silly rabbit! that's because we have been lifelong friends - in a different life perhaps (Hmmmm) anyway, thanks for taking the time to write this - lookin forward to our paths crossing again soon.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Lindsey B

Deevo is the most creative, professional, and over all amazing photographer. He has a vision that no one else can see and is always determined to get the shot he wants. Working with him has been AMAZING! We love Fusion Photography and will always use them in the future!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Christopher S

Fantastic work and very creative! We so enjoyed working with them! Everyone @ Fusion is awesome! Thank you all so much!

2017-07-19T10:31:09 Response from the vendor

blushing - thanks for taking the time to write this!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Ahmad A

Deevo and his crew were amazing and extremely helpful. From our first consultation to our engagement shoots to the wedding day itself. They did their absolute best to give us everything we could ask for, even taking a photo in the middle of the road in traffic. We heard nothing... Read More but compliments from our guests about how kind and polite Fusion Photography was, in fact many people asked for their contact info. A simple thank you is not enough, they went above and beyond the call of duty and made our day that much better....plus the pictures came out amazing! We HIGHLY recommend Deevo and his crew for your wedding, you won't be disappointed. Love Nada and Ahmad

2017-07-19T10:32:10 Response from the vendor

man this wedding celebration was off the shizzle - so much fun and your guests and family and friends were all so loving and warm - made us feel like familia. Blessings to you both and can't wait to see you again soon. Love

WE LOVE FUSION!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 savannah s

I cant say enough wonderful things about the entire Fusion team. From the engagement photo session to the wedding everything was absolutely perfect. Meeting Deevo for the first time was like having a drink with an old friend. He knew the vision i was after for my wedding. I also... Read More knew his sense of humor would be a great match for me and my husband. Our engagement session was not only fun it was exciting. My husband told me afterwards that he had been dreading it all day but that he actual had a good time. The day of the wedding was no different. Deevo and his team rocked it out the entire day....Deevo even took charge and handle a few hiccups before the ceremony. My wedding day was more than perfect. The day we got to see our photos at the fusion studio was quite an emotional day. Deevo and his team captured so much emotion in every picture that it brought the entire day back to life and that was exactly what i wanted. I was told by so many people your big day is going to go by so fast and over before you know it. In my first meeting with Deevo I had told him I want to remember every day of my wedding day like it was yesterday...and he did exactly that. My only regret was not using Fusion for the entire wedding weekend. My husband and I cannot thank Deevo and his team enough for giving us the most precious wedding gift.....our memories and emotions captured in our photos. We have stayed in touch with Deevo since our wedding and have plans to use him in the future. Fusion isn't for everyone and Deevo is very open with that policy. I can't stress how important it is to find a connection and feel comfortable with your photographer. My last piece of advice is spend the bulk of your budget in your photographer because your photos are the only piece of your wedding that you will have forever.

2017-07-19T10:33:27 Response from the vendor

I love this - can I use it on my homepage? You two are the best, so much fun working with you. Love ya see you soon!

Fusion Photography

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Meghan F

My husband and I got married this past April!! When we were going through the planning process, we both agreed that one of the most important vendors was going to be our photographer. We knew the actual wedding would go so fast and to both of us feel like a blur, but with... Read More amazing photographs and videography, we would be able to relive our magical day forever. Words cannot describe how amazing Deevo and his crew at Fusion Photography were. They exceeded every last one of our expectations and beyond. When my husband and I had our initial meeting with Deevo, we knew right away that his personality and quality of work had us sold. They took shots that most people dream of. If they weren't happy with something, they wouldn't stop till it was right! Their standards of work were simply amazing and we would hands down recommend any bride/groom to work with Fusion Photography!!!

Jenkins Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Brittany B

We hired Deevo and the Fusion Team for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Our engagement photo session was so much fun! And the moments they captured were breathtaking!! On our wedding day, I was going through so many different emotions I honestly didn't notice the... Read More photographers around much outside of the typical bridal party and bride and groom photos, but when we saw our wedding pictures I was amazed (but not surprised) at just how many wonderful details and moments they captured! The quality is superb! I look forward to working with my Fusion family in the future!

Awesome Work, Awesome Personality

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Portia S

My husband and I hired Deevo and the Fusion Team to be the photographer for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and most importantly our wedding day. Everyone was very professional and had awesome personalities. They made us feel comfortable at every shoot and even had... Read More us laughing. They always made sure to capture your wants and dreams in all of your sessions. Deevo will even get you to step out of your comfort zone. There wasn't one picture that I was disappointed in. Here is a piece of advice. If Deevo asked you to do some pose and it sounds crazy or strange to you, don't fight it. Go with it and I promise it will be one of the best poses you will LOVE! :)

Cox-Chesno wedding

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Gary C

We used Fusion Photography for our beach wedding. Fusion asked questions about us and was completely focused on what we wanted and not what the phtographer wanted to do. Photography staff on time, communicated every step of the way. They gave me thier personal cell phone #.... Read More Wow. Pictures recieved 3 weeks after event. Deevo-the photographer/owner went above and beyond. For example, he covered up a pipe on the beach so that pictures would be perfect. Company takes time to do an engagement session for free. There is a personal assessment so that Fusion gets to know what you are all about. Fusion is fabulous. Why- Contract was very easy to read, they were on time, very easy to contact, they always responded in less than 24 hours to all requests. They do a time of timeline for you, they are very, very professional. Highly recommend. Gary Chesno

The Best Photographers in NC

Reviewed on 2/12/2014

Deevo and his team at Fusion are amazing! The day of our wedding, my husband and I were so busy with last minute details and worrying about pictures was the last thing on our minds! Deevo's team was there making sure they captured every moment from the time my girls and I were... Read More getting ready to the ending of the reception! The amount of time they spent to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted was very important to my husband and I, and they nailed it!!! If your looking for a professional, amazing and talented Photographers, Fusion is the place for you!!! I love Deevo and his team and I will continue to use them for all of the many memories I want to remember forever!!

2014-02-12T15:42:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and Sean for your kind words. We too enjoyed the celebration and getting to know you both and be part of your lives. We look forward to many more milestones. Love

Jenny and Peters wedding pics

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jenny M

We had a wonderful experience with fusion photography! They made sure we were comfortable with the camera at our engagement photo session which put me at ease on my wedding day! Our pictures turned out beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! We would... Read More highly recommend the fusion team to our friends, family, and anyone else needing great pictures!

2014-01-24T08:36:34 Response from the vendor

Jenny & Peter thanks for taking the time to write this. We loved the opportunity to get to know you and Peter through this process and we look forward to capturing all you future milestones.

Amber & Joe Tart - Byron's South End 7/27/2013

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Amber B

We really enjoyed working with Fusion Photography! Being comfortable with your photographer is huge and they were able to create an atmosphere that allowed for that. Having the feeling that we weren't just another client but people that they cared about and wanted to make the... Read More most of every special moment, truly allowed for us to enjoy their business. Their ability to pay attention to the details makes the wedding process easy. From knowing our likes and dislikes to making sure that everyone is on schedule as best as possible on wedding day, speaks volumes to the type of business they are and the reputation they want to carry. We really loved how they could make a night time wedding come alive in the pictures. That way no special or crazy moment was missed! Their professionalism along with their creativity makes them one that every bride should consider to capture their special day. Fusion Photography has been there for us from the surprise engagement to the wild, crazy, and love filled wedding day. As milestones will be reached in our lifetime we can only hope that Fusion will continue to exceed our expectations of capturing every magical moment!

2014-01-24T08:37:37 Response from the vendor

Amber and Joe - we appreciate you taking the time to write this and for the kind words. We think the world of both of you. Your wedding was simply amazing and congrats again for making the cover of our wedding magazine! See you soon.

Fusion = Fan-freaking-tastic!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Janelle C

When we first started planning our wedding, Paul and I both decided that photography was one of the most important aspects of the wedding. We both knew that we wanted to find someone who would produce amazing photographs, essentially beautiful memories for us to have of this... Read More once-in-a-lifetime event. We had a few wedding photography appointments lined up, but once we met Deevo, we knew that we had found our photographer! Deevo immediately stood out from the rest not only for his apparent talent but also for how professional and personable he was. He assured us that he would get to know us as a couple and figure out exactly what we wanted from these pictures, along with adding his own creative twist. He delivered on all of this and more! We had a few planning meetings with him over the phone and in person to decide on locations, timeline for the wedding day, and our overall expectations. Deevo even looked at my Pinterest page to find what I was really looking for. He and his team worked with one another so well while shooting, giving each other inspiration for amazing, creative shots. Paul and I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures. Deevo and the Fusion team completely captured our vision and our personalities. Now we have the very difficult decision of picking which pictures to frame because they are all frame-worthy. We can’t wait to work with Fusion again for future events!

2013-11-21T09:39:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janelle and Paul for writing this. You two are such a beautiful couple inside and out. we loved every minute we spent with you both!

Awesome to work with

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Danielle M

Deevo and his crew were all great to work with! From the initial meeting to communication, to the wedding, everything was wonderful. Deevo has a quirky personality and it made the whole experience better. My husband didn't really like taking pictures, but I think he enjoyed... Read More it because of Deevo. Engagement pics turned out very well! Just got our wedding pictures recently and they all are amazing! I can't wait to put them up in our house!

2013-11-21T09:38:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks D for writing this. We have really enjoyed getting to know you and Eddie over the last few months.

The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Zakia W

I signed on with Fusion Photography because my closest friend/Matron of Honor hired them on for her wedding, and I was blown away with her photos. And I was not disappointed for my day either! The Fusion team is not only very personable, but very professional. When I was... Read More deciding what to wear for my engagement shoot (specific patterns and such), I sent them a photo of dresses I was interested in wearing with my cell and they gave me their opinions, they worked with me and my husband (who isn't as social as I am) to make us feel comfortable with our photo sessions, and were very organized on our wedding day. Each picture is breathtaking! I just wish all the photos weren't so great...it's hard to choose which ones I want to put in an album!!! Thank you Fusion Photography for capturing the best day of our lives in the most creative, imaginative and beautiful way!!!

2013-10-11T13:30:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you are pleased with the photographs! Thank you for the awesome review!

Great Photography Team!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Allison C

The first time my husband and I met with Fusion to discuss our vision for our wedding day photography, we were sold on Fusion. Their professionalism, sincere personal interest, and unique and personal style set them apart from the other wedding photographers we were considering.... Read More Fusion made our experience fun, relaxing, and comfortable and it shows in both our engagement and wedding photos! They listened to what we wanted, and they make our engagement shoot and wedding day photographs reflect us as a couple. Deevo and the rest of the Fusion team also went above and beyond than what was expected. It is not often that you can establish a friendship with someone while working on something as stressful and personal as a wedding. They would check in with me periodically to see if there was anything else they could do for me to help with the wedding! I am so grateful that I had such a great team to walk by my side during my wedding planning, and to capture the most special day of my life. My photos are beautiful!!! I would recommend Fusion to anyone and everyone. Not only have I established a great friendship, but also a photography team that will be my “go to” for many many years to come! Thank you again Deevo and the rest of the Fusion team for helping in making our wedding day the most special day of our lives, and being there to capture it all!

2013-08-22T09:30:11 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your big day, and hope to see you again as your "go-to" photography team!

Best Photographor EVER!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Brandi Z

Fusion Photography was absolutely the best! They were very punctual and professional. They kept the whole day stress free and fun. I was very relaxed and didn't have to worry about a thing. The pictures are wonderful and we are having a hard time choosing from the hundreds that... Read More were taken for our album. I also had a boudoir sitting a few months before my wedding and made an album for my new husband as a wedding gift. He loved it! I can't say enough about Deevo and his staff. If you want quality photo's of your special day and a professional and friendly staff Fusion Photography is the photographer for you.

2014-01-24T08:39:10 Response from the vendor

Brandi, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We really appreciate it. We loved getting to know you and Jim and your wedding was beautiful and of course you were a stunning bride. Jim wasn't bad either :) See... Read Less Read More