Fusion Photography

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

1860 Mellwood Ave, Louisville, KY

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Robyn J

From the Groom: Working with Fusion has been an absolutely amazing experience. My wife and I cannot thank Nathan enough for everything that he did. He makes for such an easy experience and it is impossible to not have fun. After searching for 4-leaf clovers with Nathan during... Read More our engagement shoot, we knew that we had made the right decision. We are both a little sad that our engagement shoot and our wedding shoot have passed. Working with Fusion has been such a pleasurable experience that we may have to plan another shoot with Nathan in the future. From the Bride: Trusting Fusion with our wedding photos took a huge weight off both of our shoulders. After the engagement photos came in, we are 100% thankful my sister recommended Nathan! We are so happy with our results and look forward in what is to come for our wedding!

Great -- puts you completely at ease!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Jennifer O

Nathan is great! I thought it may be odd to have a stranger hanging around, taking pictures of you all the time. Nathan puts you completely at ease and we can't wait to see the photos he took of our big day. I get the impression that he likes unique architecture and nature to... Read More photograph in -- not the cliche photos that everyone has. He's sent us a sneak peak of one picture and it is great!

Nate is THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Krista P

I know everyone has said this over and over- but Nate is a fabulous person! He is so easy going and brought such a positive energy to the day. Now, for the nitty gritty. You get a CD of pictures, mine was about 800 images. Its definitely not all the pictures he took that... Read More day, so he takes some time to narrow it down some, but not too much. They are VERY high quality, do not have any watermarks, and are yours to do whatever with- print, put on facebook, etc. They are all such beautiful artsy pictures. Don't think that all of his images on his website are Photoshopped and have special effects, he's just that good. Lastly, Nate's very professional. He does what he says he will and when he says he will do it. He is punctual as well. He has his own shop at Melwood and an assistant. You never get that-- uh, maybe I shouldnt be visting this vendor without my husband creepy feeling that I got from some of the photog/videog vendors I met with... He takes the time to talk to you before the wedding day about people that will be there and what shots you want. He also asks about relationships with different family members so that he knows how to handle all these people. This was especially nice with all the divorces in my fam.

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Stacey C

I LOVE Fusion Photography! Nate is an amazing photographer and so much fun to be around. Trust me you want someone you enjoy being around as they will be around you ALL day! We loved our engagement photos, can't wait to see our wedding photos and plan on using him in the future... Read More when we becomes three!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Hillary L

Nate was incredible! He was kind and considerate. He was funny and helped everyone feel at ease. Nate helped us to really enjoy our time at out party while at the same time taking photographs. We loved him and I hope to use him for all the other important photography sessions in... Read More our future! :-)

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 nicole b

Nathan is awesome! Easy going, likes to crack jokes to make you feel more comfortable. Goes above and beyond to get the shots and to tell the story of your day. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Nathan rocks!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Ashley M

From the first time I met him I knew I wanted him to be my photographer! He is easy to work with and so easy to talk to. Willing and accepting of what you want. FABULOUS!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Elizabeth K

Nathan photographed our wedding and I couldn't have asked for more. He showed up earlier than expected, and scouted around the wedding site for nice picture locations. He spent the morning in the "get ready" suite with my taking photos of all the little details, like my dress... Read More getting steamed, my shoes, the boutieneres, etc. He was so easy going it took a lot of stress off the day!

Good value

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 morgan y

Pictures are fantstic and you get a CD with every package with your picture on it so you don't have to buy everything with him. All day coverage with no extra cost.

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Kristin K

Nate is a great photographer! He can put you at ease in front of the camera. He captures posed pictures and action equally well. He moves around the event like lightning, catching everything but not being in your way. Good value amongst the high end photographers in... Read More Louisville. Plus, my husband and I liked hanging out with him. Since you spend ALL DAY with your photographer, that is very important!

Five Stars and Two Thumbs Up!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Jessica T

My husband and I loved working with Fusion Photography! I found a photographer in Cincinnati to begin with but their cheapest package gave you only the bare basics plus they were very hard to get a hold of. I contacted Nathan and the next day he sent me a list of all their... Read More packages. We were so pleased with the pricing!! Their most expensive package was still $1000 cheaper than the other photographer and we got soooo much for our money! He made us feel so comfortable at the shoots and was so easy to get along with. The quality of their pictures is outstanding!! Every picture looks like it came straight out of a magazine! Everyone who has seen out pictures absolutely loves them! I am still blown away by how much talent he and his crew has. We will love looking through our wedding pictures for years to come thanks to their amazing abilities. Thanks Fusion!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Tara G

I guess you get what you pay for.Kinda disapointed in photos. Not that they were bad but dont have many of me and hubby. Also I wanted more creative shots and dont really have that either. The guy was really nice and stayed most of reception.

Beautiful Pictures!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Angela K

The photographer is fun and easy to get along with. The pictures are awesome and he is full of ideas for posing, lighting, etc!