Gabrielle Cheikh Photography

Midwest based photographer accepting destinations!

Capturing your story from engaged to family!

From the moment you find each other to the engagement, wedding, and building your family, your story is beautifully and uniquely yours. Let's make images together that preserve YOUR love! I can't wait to hear about your big day & how we can make it absolutely perfect!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Indianapolis, IN Midwest based photographer accepting destinations! (317) 750-0201

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chelsea P

Stop your wedding photographer search and hire Gabrielle Cheikh Photography right now! I looked through dozens of photographers in my area but could not find one that captures both portraits and the action shots of a party setting until I stumbled upon Gaby's page on the Knot.... Read More She has an eye for style and current trends while still staying classic and timeless. On top of being an absolute professional at what she does, she is the sweetest person to work with. My husband and I felt completely at ease with her taking engagement photos which arrived back to us within weeks. We were able to learn from these photos and Gaby's directions on how to relax in front of the camera and show our best selves. Needless to say, the wedding photos turned out stunning! Gaby and the second shooter for the day, Stevi, were always on point throughout the wedding day capturing all the little details and special moments. I was especially impressed with how assertive they were in wrangling my family members together for the group shots which is not an easy task. There are a few vendors I chose for my wedding that I would possibly change after all is said and done; however, I would hire Gabrielle Cheikh Photography over and over a million times. I'm so thankful that Gaby was our photographer for this very special day in my life, and I will cherish the photos that she took of our wedding forever.

If I Could Give More Than 5 Stars I Would

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Megan E

Our wedding would have not been the same without the creativity and dedication from Gaby from Gabrielle Cheikh Photography. She was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. She was not only interested in what we needed for our wedding photography but... Read More also about our lives and our love story. She truly captured our love from beginning to end. Her fun loving and professional attitude made her a great fit for our wedding. We will not only be using her for our wedding photos but we plan on using her any time we want professional photos taken in the future. We would recommend any one use Gaby when they want personal and professional attention to their wants well getting the input from Gaby that takes the photos to the next level. We would recommend anyone planning a wedding who wants a fun filled, laid back and professional photographer to call Gaby. You will not regret your decision in the least!

One Happy Momma! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I can not say enough good about our experience with Gabrielle Cheikh Photography. From the first appointment my daughter made with her, she has been a delight to work with! She listens well and offers suggestions, but without being over-bearing. She is very professional, yet... Read More super sweet and fun! Her communication with my daughter was always timely. We wanted a second photographer, and her associate was equally good to work with. Before the ceremony, he took the guys and she the gals. Together, during the ceremony, they captured some incredible moments and memories that we will cherish forever. So many great pictures that it has been a hugh challenge to chose which ones to print!She did an especially good job during the reception of capturing the celebration of life, love, family and friendship. She just blended in and did her thing, and the result was a multitude of fantastic photos highlighting a beautiful wedding day and night!! It is very evident how much she cares about her clients and how much she loves what she does. I would highly recommend Gabrielle Cheikh Photography.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sandra S

Why aren't there 10 stars to rate this wonderful photographer and human being?! Extremely talented doesn't begin to cut it. Gaby is so good at finding magical light and capturing the sweetest of moments between you and your significant other. She made me feel comfortable and... Read More confident in her work! The truth is in the photos. They are spectacular. I HIGHLY recommend working with Gaby.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin L

Just the best! I cannot say enough great things about Gaby and her work. She photographed our wedding and our pictures are stunning! She is absolutely wonderful to work with and her work is beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 John M

Working with Gaby was a truly unique and great experience. You instantly get that sense of experience and deep knowledge of photography and weddings. Moreover her scope isn't limited to just photography but everything from coordination, timelines and postproduction. She’s... Read More charming, professional and creative and she’s cool under pressure. She makes those stressful moments melt away and doing it with an amazing smile and great personality. From beginning to the end of this journey Gaby was there every step of the way. You couldn’t ask for someone better to have supporting you. I highly recommend her not just for weddings but for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 John M

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Abbey M

We just did our engagement session at the end of August with Gaby and we could not be happier with the results!! She made the whole session seems so natural and comfortable and really just a lot of fun. The pictures turned out unbelievable! We can't wait to work with her again... Read More for our wedding day! Thank you Gaby for giving us pictures we will cherish forever:)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Hilary F

Love my engagement and wedding photos! Gaby is very talented, professional and a joy to work with! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Madeleine S

In addition to being an all-around lovely, charming, and engaging human being, Gaby is also a true artist. Her photography is fine art. Now that she has documented our daughter's first year of life, we are fortunate enough to have Gaby's art throughout our home. She has been so... Read More accommodating and inventive in her work with us and her photos of our family exceed our expectations each and every time. Her work truly is in a class of its own, and the icing on the cake is how wonderful she is to work with.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kortnie K

Exceptional Talent & Person! It was exceedingly pleasant to work with Gaby as our wedding, engagement, rehearsal, bridal shower, and wedding brunch photographer. She was thoughtful in her planning, concise in her communication throughout, patient with our big family during... Read More photo time, and timely in her delivery. The final product was nothing less than stunning. It was difficult deciding which photos to include in our wedding album because the product she produces is incredible. It was such a pleasure working with the supremely talented Gabrielle Cheikh Photography. I look forward to her capturing our future big days.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

I could honestly go on and on about how great Gaby is. We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures. Let's be honest, sometimes it can be awkward getting your picture taken, especially for those natural engagement or family shots, but Gaby is so... Read More easy to work with and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She is organized, and as a bride, she kept me calm and took care of everything the day of the wedding with timing, gathering groups for photos, etc. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everyone I know. We love her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katie L

We cannot say enough great things about Gaby! She is friendly, fun, and absolutely professional! Gaby is incredibly talented and so easy to work with! You won't be disappointed with Gaby Cheikh Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Holyn H

Gabby is a wonderful photographer! I have been following her work for over a year now after she took some modeling pictures for me. I have never been so pleased with pictures in my life. I will no doubt be asking her to take my wedding/engagement pictures someday!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Maria R

Gabrielle is one of the most talented photographers around. I LOVED how colorful her photos were that I saw on social media, but what entrusted me to her is her ability to make me smile and feel comfortable. She is a joy to work with, hustles for you, provides the right... Read More instruction, captures all the right shots, and is worth every penny. Id recommend her for any type of photo for any type of thing. Shes got "it"!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mary L

Great photographer! Well worth the price if you want unique photos with an artistic flair.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah M

Gaby is fantastic at what she does! I could not have been more pleased to hire her for our wedding and engagement photos. She is very organized and sets up clear expectations for the crazy wedding day. Her photos speak for themselves- we will treasure the memories she captured... Read More for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jess S

Overall Gaby was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, timely and easy to communicate with. We were satisfied with the results, but wished for more overall creativity.

2016-10-11T20:29:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing this review with me. As your comment is anonymous and not a date that I could have possibly shot already, I am unable to address your specific concerns as they relate to your wedding day. I hope you'll feel... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Ashley G

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Gaby was lots of fun and her pictures were beautiful. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Christa K

Gaby did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She did our engagement session too which allowed us all to get comfortable although we knew her from high school. She was great at giving direction, but we were allowed to be ourselves and it never felt forced. It was just... Read More fun, which made our day. On the day of the wedding Gaby and her second did a great job organizing photos of our large family and getting ready with her there was so fun too! We couldn't be happier with our final photos! Choosing favorites for printing has been impossible. So grateful to her for helping making our day perfect and capturing perfect moments!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kayla B

My husband and I were referred to Gaby from professionals and couldn't have been more satisfied! Even with a short engagement, Gaby took the time to meet and/or talk with us on multiple occasions to make sure she was prepared for our wedding. Not only are the photos beautiful,... Read More we felt so comfortable with Gaby because of the time she took prepping. And when wine spilled on my dress, Gaby and her assistant immediately were right there helping me out! It was a rainy day and yet our pictures turned out GORGEOUS thanks to Gaby's genius and artistic eye.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Gabrielle Cheikh Photography! Gabrielle is professional, yet so much fun to work with. My fiancé and I are both a little nervous in front of the camera, but she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. The resulting engagement photos... Read More were beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! Gabrielle has a great eye, and we've received so many compliments from family and friends how unique our photos are and how well they capture our personalities. I know that our wedding photos will be just as wonderful with her behind the camera.

She Works Magic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 PHOEBE M

Gaby is sweet, thorough and unbelievably talented. She just goes with the flow and is able to capture the most unique and natural images. A lot of people in my wedding party were taken aback by how calm she was and thought she needed to bark orders at people because that's what... Read More they had experienced in the past. I appreciated her not doing that and instead being confidant in her ability to find the right shots at the right time. When my husband and I took private shots with her, we were worried about feeling awkward posing in front of the camera, but she made it very natural and gave us very simple directions that were easy to follow. The sample of photos we have seen so far have been unbelievable and we cannot wait to see more. She made us look our absolute best. I cannot imagine a better experience and now we will have pictures we will cherish forever.

Gaby was able to capture my traditional ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I was nervous about finding a photographer who was able to capture the subtleties of my traditional Orthodox Jewish wedding, and Gaby did an amazing job!! We love our pictures--stunning! I would definitely recommend Gaby to anyone, especially if they need someone who can tune... Read More into a "different" type of wedding.

Highest Recommendation

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Tao M

I can't say enough about Gabrielle Cheikh Photography! Gaby was great to work with and we are so happy with our engagement photos! She was so accommodating and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable. We instantly felt at ease due to her professional, laid back and fun... Read More personality. It was like spending the day with a good friend! I can't wait to use her services for years to come and will recommend her to all my friends and family! Thanks for everything Gaby!