Gabrielle Cheikh Photography

Midwest based photographer accepting destinations!

Capturing your story from engaged to family!

From the moment you find each other to the engagement, wedding, and building your family, your story is beautifully and uniquely yours. Let's make images together that preserve YOUR love! I can't wait to hear about your big day & how we can make it absolutely perfect!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Indianapolis, IN Midwest based photographer accepting destinations! (317) 750-0201

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Emily M

Gaby was the photographer for our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her. We knew of Gaby's work after she shot a friend's wedding and we loved how their pictures came out. From our first intro call, we knew she would be a great fit. She's warm and kind, and... Read More made my camera-shy husband feel like he could feel comfortable around her. Throughout the planning process, Gaby gave great advice about how the flow of pictures would work, how to plan the logistics to facilitate easy photo-taking, etc. On the day of our wedding, Gaby and her associate, Stevi were amazing. They were quick and directive (when needed) but also blended so well into the background so my husband and I felt like we had some private moments together. Additionally, we had some transportation/ traffic issues and they both coordinated seamlessly with our wedding planner so that everyone got where they needed to be and we got all of the pictures we wanted. I wasn't involved in the nitty gritty logistics at all and I'm so grateful Gaby and Stevi were there to help. We're still waiting on the full album of pictures (our wedding was just last week!), but the pictures she's shared thus far have been beautiful. I'm so excited to see all of them and I know they'll be amazing.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chelsea P

Stop your wedding photographer search and hire Gabrielle Cheikh Photography right now! I looked through dozens of photographers in my area but could not find one that captures both portraits and the action shots of a party setting until I stumbled upon Gaby's page on the Knot.... Read More She has an eye for style and current trends while still staying classic and timeless. On top of being an absolute professional at what she does, she is the sweetest person to work with. My husband and I felt completely at ease with her taking engagement photos which arrived back to us within weeks. We were able to learn from these photos and Gaby's directions on how to relax in front of the camera and show our best selves. Needless to say, the wedding photos turned out stunning! Gaby and the second shooter for the day, Stevi, were always on point throughout the wedding day capturing all the little details and special moments. I was especially impressed with how assertive they were in wrangling my family members together for the group shots which is not an easy task. There are a few vendors I chose for my wedding that I would possibly change after all is said and done; however, I would hire Gabrielle Cheikh Photography over and over a million times. I'm so thankful that Gaby was our photographer for this very special day in my life, and I will cherish the photos that she took of our wedding forever.

If I Could Give More Than 5 Stars I Would

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Megan E

Our wedding would have not been the same without the creativity and dedication from Gaby from Gabrielle Cheikh Photography. She was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. She was not only interested in what we needed for our wedding photography but... Read More also about our lives and our love story. She truly captured our love from beginning to end. Her fun loving and professional attitude made her a great fit for our wedding. We will not only be using her for our wedding photos but we plan on using her any time we want professional photos taken in the future. We would recommend any one use Gaby when they want personal and professional attention to their wants well getting the input from Gaby that takes the photos to the next level. We would recommend anyone planning a wedding who wants a fun filled, laid back and professional photographer to call Gaby. You will not regret your decision in the least!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie G

Gaby did our wedding photos and was absolutely phenomenal to work with from beginning to end. She met with me and answered all of my questions before we even hired her, took fabulous engagement pictures, helped with our wedding timeline, recommended vendors, and was just a joy... Read More to have with us on our wedding day. She and Jack made our wedding party and guests so relaxed, it was more like having friends with us on our big day! I know they captured some amazing memories, and we can’t wait to see! Thanks for making our day spectacular and flawless, Gaby & Jack!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

This is my first review because for the most part I don't believe in given them, but Gaby was the rare exception. I first met Gaby about a year before my wedding and within about 15 minutes; I knew that I didn't have to look any further. Going through her portfolio - seeing how... Read More dynamic and skillful she was, I knew she was going to great work. I don't normally like to get my picture taken, so when the engagement photo shoot came around I was nervous. Once again, Gaby was able to get me and my fiancee into it with some witty jokes; she really was able to take that "edge" off of being photographed. By the time the wedding came around, I felt like Gaby was a close friend. We joked, and laughed together at the wedding. She has the ability to make you feel truly the important ones on your special day. It's clear by her work, she is a go-to photographer for us and hopefully for brides and grooms looking for that photographer that stands out. Gaby is your girl. Thank you so much for making my wedding day truly one for the books.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Christopher E

A delight to work with. Gaby really knows her stuff. She was telling me that her experiences shooting overseas for charity really inspired her to do photography. I really enjoyed learning more about her path and journey as a photographer. She isn't just someone who shows up,... Read More snaps a few photos and sends out an invoice. She is so much more than that. I can't begin to describe how awesome she is. She shot my families holiday photo when everyone was in town and make that (normally painful experience) a true treat. Now we have a photo where my brothers aren't making silly faces! Thank you so much Gaby for all of your hard work, dedication to your craft. Can't wait till next year!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Simply the best Indianapolis has to offer. I scouted over 5 different local photographers, searching for that something extra. Gaby's jaw-dropping artistic style exceeded my every expectation. Her ability to capture the beauty and warmth of her subjects in a natural light... Read More setting- you will find no better. When it came her to attention to detail and personal touch, she once again exceeded my every checklist box. Experienced, genuine, kind and funny - Gaby is the photographer you should be using for not just weddings, but whatever occasion. I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tim E

Gabrielle was simply amazing on our wedding day! She's charming, inviting, engaging and best of all, talented. My wife and I found her on the knot and once we had our first consultation; we were hooked! Gaby's style was exactly what we envisioned our special day to be and we... Read More couldn't be happier with our choice. We will be recommending her and using her throughout our adventures!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Alyssa A

Gaby is the BEST of the best when it comes to wedding photography--no question. Here are the biggest reasons why I loved having Gaby as my photographer: 1) Her pictures. They speak for themselves, and I would hang every single one on my wall tomorrow. They are seriously all... Read More that good--amazing, even. 2) She is relaxed and NEVER makes you feel stressed. In fact, the groomsmen even mentioned how "chill" she was and how much they enjoyed taking pictures on wedding day (when have you ever heard that?!). 3) She is the sweetest thing and makes you feel beautiful and comfortable when taking photos (a major plus when your soon-to-be spouse hates taking photos). 4) She is FUN! I had numerous guests tell me that they had never seen a happier or more fun photographer at a wedding--beat that! 5) After I knew that Gaby would photograph my wedding, I could relax completely about the photography, because I knew it would be stellar, and I was right.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ellen H

Gaby is just exceptional. She was phenomenal to work with from the very beginning, all the way through our wedding day. She provides excellent guidance when planning timelines (which are SO important!!) and her direction during posed photos is fantastic. She really let us live... Read More in the moment on our wedding day, while still capturing gorgeous images. We can't recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kelly W

Gaby was amazing! She was so patient with our girls and took the most wonderful photos. Her location ideas were perfect for our family. I can't wait to have her take our family photos again!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Anna L

Gaby went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not have been happier working with her. She is extremely professional and talented, and we trusted her advice and feedback regarding more than just our photography - she recommended some great... Read More vendors for other aspects of the day, helped review our timeline for the ceremony & reception, and more. Her humor and passion for her business made me and my husband feel so comfortable, which showed in the photos she captured. She delivered the finished photos promptly after the wedding, and we really appreciated the fact that she provided both color and black & white versions for every photo. Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 helene m

Gabrielle travelled to Baltimore for my son's wedding. Her work is incredible and she is a total joy! The weekend wouldn't have been the same without her and she captured all the special moments with her incredible style!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sandra S

Why aren't there 10 stars to rate this wonderful photographer and human being?! Extremely talented doesn't begin to cut it. Gaby is so good at finding magical light and capturing the sweetest of moments between you and your significant other. She made me feel comfortable and... Read More confident in her work! The truth is in the photos. They are spectacular. I HIGHLY recommend working with Gaby.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin L

Just the best! I cannot say enough great things about Gaby and her work. She photographed our wedding and our pictures are stunning! She is absolutely wonderful to work with and her work is beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 John M

Working with Gaby was a truly unique and great experience. You instantly get that sense of experience and deep knowledge of photography and weddings. Moreover her scope isn't limited to just photography but everything from coordination, timelines and postproduction. She’s... Read More charming, professional and creative and she’s cool under pressure. She makes those stressful moments melt away and doing it with an amazing smile and great personality. From beginning to the end of this journey Gaby was there every step of the way. You couldn’t ask for someone better to have supporting you. I highly recommend her not just for weddings but for all your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 John M

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Abbey M

We just did our engagement session at the end of August with Gaby and we could not be happier with the results!! She made the whole session seems so natural and comfortable and really just a lot of fun. The pictures turned out unbelievable! We can't wait to work with her again... Read More for our wedding day! Thank you Gaby for giving us pictures we will cherish forever:)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Hilary F

Love my engagement and wedding photos! Gaby is very talented, professional and a joy to work with! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Madeleine S

In addition to being an all-around lovely, charming, and engaging human being, Gaby is also a true artist. Her photography is fine art. Now that she has documented our daughter's first year of life, we are fortunate enough to have Gaby's art throughout our home. She has been so... Read More accommodating and inventive in her work with us and her photos of our family exceed our expectations each and every time. Her work truly is in a class of its own, and the icing on the cake is how wonderful she is to work with.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kortnie K

Exceptional Talent & Person! It was exceedingly pleasant to work with Gaby as our wedding, engagement, rehearsal, bridal shower, and wedding brunch photographer. She was thoughtful in her planning, concise in her communication throughout, patient with our big family during... Read More photo time, and timely in her delivery. The final product was nothing less than stunning. It was difficult deciding which photos to include in our wedding album because the product she produces is incredible. It was such a pleasure working with the supremely talented Gabrielle Cheikh Photography. I look forward to her capturing our future big days.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

I could honestly go on and on about how great Gaby is. We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures. Let's be honest, sometimes it can be awkward getting your picture taken, especially for those natural engagement or family shots, but Gaby is so... Read More easy to work with and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She is organized, and as a bride, she kept me calm and took care of everything the day of the wedding with timing, gathering groups for photos, etc. She is amazing and I will recommend her to everyone I know. We love her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Katie L

We cannot say enough great things about Gaby! She is friendly, fun, and absolutely professional! Gaby is incredibly talented and so easy to work with! You won't be disappointed with Gaby Cheikh Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Holyn H

Gabby is a wonderful photographer! I have been following her work for over a year now after she took some modeling pictures for me. I have never been so pleased with pictures in my life. I will no doubt be asking her to take my wedding/engagement pictures someday!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Maria R

Gabrielle is one of the most talented photographers around. I LOVED how colorful her photos were that I saw on social media, but what entrusted me to her is her ability to make me smile and feel comfortable. She is a joy to work with, hustles for you, provides the right... Read More instruction, captures all the right shots, and is worth every penny. Id recommend her for any type of photo for any type of thing. Shes got "it"!