Extraordinary Brides Deserve Extraordinary Images

Jeff and Julie Gandy have perfected their art every step of the way, and their journey has brought them to be among the very top wedding photographers in the world. Their images are luxury magazine perfect, full of beauty, authentic connection, and soul.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3127 Morgan's Way, Valdosta, GA Georgia, Florida, and Destinations Worldwide (229) 247-4990
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

The Gandys are absolutely world-class photographers and people! They have a keen eye to frame beautiful, artistic shots and did a wonderful job of capturing pictures full of emotion. Anyone can tell that they have a strong passion for their work. I've received dozens and dozens... Read More of compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. We got married in Peachtree City, GA and we booked Julie and Jeff about 10 months before our September 2014 wedding. They were super responsive with us before the wedding and they were always extremely patient with us. Their attitudes made working with them really easy and fun! They were able to customize a photography package to fit our budget. In May, Julie shot our engagement pictures in Piedmont Park. She got to the park early to set up and scope the area for great shots. By the time we got there, she had a good idea of all the pictures she wanted to take to make for a wonderful shoot! My husband and I were worried that we would look awkward posing in so many photos, but Julie did a really great job of making us feel comfortable. She even smoothed out my hair and jewelry for some of the photos, which was so sweet. Jeff edited the pictures within a few weeks, so we got to get an idea of what our wedding pictures would look like far in advance! Jeff and Julie were an awesome team for our wedding. We had two weddings (Indian and American), and they showed up early for both. They worked incredibly hard for those two days and did an amazing job to never miss a second of the action. Julie worked a lot with me on posing and making us feel comfortable, while Jeff managed more technical things like the lighting. The day after our wedding, we had a fun newlywed session. It gave us a chance to relax and get some beautiful portraits after the wedding madness. I recommend the Gandys to all of my recently-engaged friends. Of all the wedding vendors I worked with, the Gandys were my favorite!

2015-08-13T07:52:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your day! Everyone was so fun to work with and treated us like we were part of the family! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Julie and Jeff

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to have Jeff and Julie shoot my husband and I's wedding. Not only were they extremely professional, but they were such a joy to have around and knew exactly how to capture the true joy and beauty of that day. They are so creative with... Read More their approach and work together as a great team bouncing ideas off of each other. I just got my photos back and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could not have imagined them coming out any better than they did. The first time I looked at them, I was brought to tears as the pictures brought me back to the joy and emotions of my wedding day. Their pictures tell a story and help you live through that moment all over again. They are so talented and I cannot say enough positive things about them. The entire experience with Gandy Photographers was amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a one of a kind wedding photographer!!

2016-06-29T16:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was such a beautiful, fun, event filled with love! Jeff and I truly enjoyed being a part of helping you preserve those moments for you to share for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lia G

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Gandy Photographers. My entire family and friends were shocked at how beautiful the photos turned out. Julie and her husband were easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They took a nice... Read More selection of posed photos as well as candids and had a good eye for choosing locations. These photos are completely priceless to my family and I. They also rushed the photos for us so that they'd be available for a 2nd reception we had in my husband's hometown. I couldn't recommend them more. Truly talented.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Christina S

Jeff and Julie photographed my wedding this April and they did a PHENOMENAL job. People are still talking about the photos. Every single photo looks like it can be in a magazine! I cannot be more grateful to have chosen them. Nearly every picture shows emotion and what it was... Read More like in the moment. What a talented team!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 morgan r

Jeff and Julie Gandy are such phenomenal photographers!! They are incredibly talented, and our pictures are absolutely perfect! The Gandy's are so professional and easy to work with. They were so helpful with any questions we had. I could not imagine having anyone else capture... Read More our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christy M

Gandy Photography made my wedding day wonderful. We will beautiful memories of our special day forever. They captured some of the most amazing photographs and I would definitely highly recommend Gandy photography to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christy M

2016-10-10T14:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be your photographers. It was an honor to photograph your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jodi B

Gandy Photography captured every perfect moment on our special day. Jeff and Julie were both so fun and easy to work with. We love our pictures. Their work is so unique and fun! So thankful they were recommended to me!

2016-08-22T09:07:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! We are thankful that we were recommended to you as well :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Madison R

My husband, Will, and I cried and relived our entire wedding day watching the slideshow of all 700 photos. The moments Julie and Jeff caught and the emotion they captured are EXACTLY why I rearranged our entire wedding package at Jekyll Island Club Hotel to have Gandy... Read More Photographers. My family, Will, and I are completely blown away by Julie and Jeff’s talent and creativity, and I am so thankful and proud of these photographs! Thank you so much for preserving this day for us in such an artistic and beautiful way.

2016-07-29T13:24:06 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was an absolute pleasure to photograph and be a part of! Thank you so much for putting your trust in us!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Oh my goodness, words cannot even express how amazing these two photographers are! They are so friendly and warm. We couldn't have picked better photographers to capture our special day. Every picture was stunning and really captured the moment as it was happening. I would... Read More highly recommend them to anyone and everyone....you will not regret it! And if your worrying about the price...don't! You get exactly what you pay for. Thank you both Jeff and Julie Gandy, we look forward to working with you both again in the future ;)

2016-06-30T08:32:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day!! It is always an honor to be part of such an important time in a bride and groom's life. We wish you many more "big" days and a lifetime of happiness!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

All I can say is WOW! My wedding pictures are AHH-MAZING! Gandy Photographers photographed my wedding in April and I couldn't be more proud of all the precious moments they captured. Jeff & Julie are extremely easy to work with and help in ways that photographers normally don't... Read More do. I HIGHLY recommend them. I created a Pinterest board over the years of photos I'd like to have taken on my wedding day and when the time came, I shared a lot of the images with Julie. They took all of the photos I wanted and more. How awesome is that?! The quality of the photos are phenomenal! You won't find quality like this anywhere else. Thanks, Jeff & Julie! I can't wait for babies to come in the future so you can capture all of the special moments.

2016-06-24T09:46:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We enjoyed every moment of your wedding. Everyone was so much fun and you guys were super photogenic! We really appreciate your kind words and the fact that you've already told so many of your friends about us!! Yes, we look... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Erika S

I can not say enough kind words about Gandy, their work is out of this world! The day after I got engaged, my first call was to Jeff and Julie to see what dates they had available. Having the Gandys capture our special day was number one on my list for my dream wedding. My... Read More mother and I both decided and agreed that as long as the Gandys were there, everything else would fall into place. After receiving our proofs, my husband and I were able to relive our special day all over again, even the parts we were unable to see. Thank you Jeff and Julie for our beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Taylor B

The pictures from our wedding were the single most important thing to us and we could not be more thrilled to have had Gandy Photographers be the ones to capture our day. Our photos are wonderful and looking through them over and over has brought us so much joy. Jeff and Julie... Read More are professional, incredibly easy to work with, make all parties involved feel at easy, and produce fantastic pictures. We will be thanking them for many, many years!!

Our wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Janna W

The Gandys did an amazing job with our wedding. We absolutely loved the photos we received. they are amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Greta S

The album is AMAZING!!! Thank you for all of the work Gandy provided for our wedding. You two make an awesome team!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kristen B

When deciding what was most important to me on my wedding day, the wedding pictures ranked up there with the wedding dress and the wedding location (so VERY important)! After all, when the day is said and done, you will ALWAYS have the pictures to look back at and treasure the... Read More memories that were made that most special day. After speaking with Julie on the phone the first time and looking at pictures from weddings they have shot in the past, I knew I wanted them to be my wedding photographers. When my husband and I went for our engagement picture session, we were both a little uncomfortable and I was worried we would look awkward.. However, as soon as we started, Julie instantly made us feel completely comfortable. The pictures were wonderful, beautiful, and WAY more perfect than I expected. Jeff & Julie made a wonderful team on our wedding day. We didn't have the best location (for picture backgrounds) but by looking at our wedding pictures, you would never know it. They have a wonderful eye for choosing picture backgrounds and they know what to look for to create breathtaking shots. It is obvious that the Gandy's love what they do by how great they are at it. I am so happy with the decision I made to have Gandy Photographers take my engagement and wedding pictures. I always proudly recommend them to everyone! I look forward to working with them again in the future when we begin expanding our family! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Ashleigh G

Absolutely loved working with Gandy!! Extremely nice and great to work with. Easy going and professional!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We give the Gandy Photographers a big Five Star rating and more if we could! They were able to capture every moment of the day and tell the wonderful wedding day story through photos, All of our photos are beautiful and now we will always have amazing, wonderful memories of... Read More our daughter's wedding day. They were fabulous and so easy to work with on such a stressful but happy day. They do have that eye that can see the perfect backdrop and pose, along with the smiles on every face. Thank you Jeff and Julie for all you did!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Anna D

Jeff and Julie Gandy are exceptional! They photographed my wedding in May of this year. They are professional, caring, talented, pay attention to detail, and also respond quickly to any need or question that arrives. I have received multiple complements on our pictures from... Read More the wedding. They will be treasured for ever. I'm so thankful they captured the emotions and we can relive our special day through the pictures. Jeff and Julie are truly gifted and passionate about what they do.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Marcie S

Jeff and Julie are the absolute BEST! They are very accommodating, patient, professional and all around good people....a pleasure to work with! The images they captured at our wedding are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They tell a story of our fairytale day... Read More that we can read over and over and feel like we are living it all over again. We have found our photographer for life and we are comforted in knowing we have someone so great to record all our special moments from here on out!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Bubba E

The absolute best! Couldn't have asked for better photographers. They made the dreaded picture taking, not so dreaded. They made us feel very comfortable and had everything in order! The quality of the photos along with our wedding book is beyond expectations!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 shayla s

Julie and Jeff are the perfect pair!! They worked together to capture every moment of out special day! The quality of the prints and the wedding book is outstanding as well!! Thanks so much for capturing every special moment for us to look back on!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Julie and Jeff are a dynamic duo. They created breathtaking pictures of every special moment that happened at my wedding. Choose them and you will love every picture you see! I can't thank them enough for capturing my day with such beauty and style!!

Gandy's

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Jeff and Julie were so fun to work with! They shot our engagement pictures as well as wedding and got so many good shots and did not miss a single detail about the wedding or the reception. We enjoyed communicating with them and our big day would not have been the same without... Read More them! They are a great team!

Gandy Photographers

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Jeff & Julie Gandy were great photographers for our most special day. We purchased 8 hours of wedding day coverage and it was outstanding - an outdoor wedding at the end of June and they never missed a beat. We have almost 1200 pictures that we are still reviewing and just... Read More cannot decide which picture we want in print. They were very accommodating to our needs/wishes and definitely helped make the day go off with a hitch. We will definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Jeff & Julie Gandy

As a married couple, Jeff and Julie appreciate the emotion that pours out of a wedding day, and as a photography team they complement one another in capturing that emotion in print. As wedding photographers, "We see ourselves as artists documenting the beauty and excitement of the day. Our goal is to capture the real emotion of each couples story from beginning to end as we see it unfold." From your first consultation to the delivery of a world class custom designed wedding album, Jeff and Julie work together to give you an unforgettable photography experience.