Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

12779 Crown Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA (206) 324-1758

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 tracy a

TJ is not just an amazing florist with a great design esthetic, she's just an amazing person. So pleasant to work with, great with ideas, understands colors - what works and what doesn't, and the flowers at my daughter's wedding were spectacular. The floral arch she designed... Read More was so beautiful. She really knows how to help you work withing your budget too, whether big or small. She really knows how to help you get the biggest bang for your buck. You won't be disappointed if you have TJ do your floral design.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Denise J

TJ is so friendly, kind and listens to what you want and then suggests ideas. If you have a pinterest page she looks there for more visuals of your ideas for what you want. She is very easy to work with. I let her know it was a simple wedding, with no flower girl, no ring... Read More bearer, no bouquet toss and no boutonnieres. She says "Great!" and moved on to asking me what flowers I like, how/where I want the flowers to go. I showed her a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she made it look just like the picture and I loved it. The day of the wedding she even put the flowers into my hair herself. I asked that she make each of the centerpieces different and each and everyone of them was just gorgeous and amazing. Her price range is great and fits a good range of budgets. Her office is at her home and the garden area is just breathtaking. When we went to pay; I asked if I could have sample of what she was doing and she obliged without hesitation and even asked me what exactly I would like to see. She has worked with Kiana a lot and knows how best to decorate the venue. In fact, she did the centerpieces for Kiana's open house for weddings where we tasted the food and such. I loved how she did them differently and that's why I asked her to do the same again. I highly recommend TJ for your next occasion! She will not disappoint :) Denise and Jon Leibold Wedding Day - July 22, 2016

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Kimmi P

TJ was absolutely amazing! I couldn’t ask for a better florist for my wedding. My now husband and I fell in love with her design aesthetic right from the start when we saw her centerpieces displayed at Kiana Lodge open house. The natural but rustic charm of her arrangement set... Read More her apart from other florist instantly. Throughout the months planning for our wedding, she listened to what we wanted, kept communication open through email, text and also made it easy to see her when necessary which could have been challenging since we were coming from Seattle. She worked with our budget and allowed us to make modifications to help cut cost. We were also planning a small Thai ceremony along with our American ceremony. She was so open to working with my aunt with this and respected her wishes while still staying in touch with what I wanted as well. She provided ideas using her vast knowledge with flowers making it a pretty smooth process all and all. Finally, when the big day came around, she had everything set up perfectly, made sure the wedding party had their flowers but the best thing was while she was doing all this, it was like she wasn’t even there. She just came in and did her job like a whisper in the wind. After having all so many people in your face all day, this is all you want…just someone who knows what they are doing! There is nothing that I would change! TJ is so great at what she does. An amazing talent.

Flowers were Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Misty B

It was a joy working with TJ at Garden Party Flowers. I did not know exactly what I wanted but asked for simple bouquets in our wedding colors, pink and orange. She created beautiful bouquets for the girls, the corsages were simple and beautiful, the pomanders were vibrant, and... Read More the petals were fresh and beautiful. When she arrived it was a very hot day, so she met with my wedding coordinator and made arrangements to put petals out last minute to avoid welting. We were overjoyed with the beauty the flowers contributed to our ceremony.

TJ is an absoulte dream

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Danielle A

I've never been much of a flower kind of girl so it says a lot that one of my favorite design elements was our flowers. They were exactly how I envisioned them. Rustic with a touch of romance. But the real reason you should work with garden party is TJ, the owner. I didn't know... Read More much about flowers, only what i liked and didn't. She offered so much guidance and advice and I always felt she had my best interest at heart. She offered cheaper suggestions, gave me guidance on "filling" out my tables, etc. She was the absolute best part of this experience. A dream!

Review for Garden Party

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Monique M

She was easy to work with and easy to talk too. She called in favors to get white flowers for my wedding when we'd had mix up in communication. I gave her a picture of a bouquet I had fallen in love with and she replecated it. I can't say enough good things about her.