Gardens at Old Town Helotes

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

15060 Antonio Drive, Helotes, TX (210) 695-4777

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Jessica B

The venue was gorgeous! The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better setting!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Carla P

Gardens at Old Town Helotes is a little slice of heaven on Earth. This family owned and operated venue is beautiful! Vicki is a joy to work with (along with the rest of the fam). They made everything so easy and stress-free! I am so happy we had our wedding at GOTH! Love the... Read More GOTH family so much!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kimberly N

The Gardens at Old Town Helotes exceeded our expectations for a wedding venue. The first thing that attracted us to the Gardens was the beautiful atmosphere. After we booked with the Gardens we soon began talking with Jaime and Vicki about our big day. Everyone at the Gardens... Read More was incredibly kind and prompt when responding to our many questions. By the time of our wedding day we had no concerns at all we knew that Jaime and the team had everything under control and our only job was to enjoy our wedding day. The day of our wedding was a dream; the venue was beautiful, everything was on time, and we enjoyed a spectacular day and evening with our beloved family and friends. We did not have anything to worry about the entire day! Now that our wedding is over we will truly miss going to the open houses, enjoying the atmosphere, and speaking with the Gardens family. We would recommend this venue to anyone considering a wedding in the San Antonio area; it is a truly beautiful venue with wonderful people!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Ellen S

We were, no joke, blown away with how amazing The Gardens at Old Town Helotes ended up looking for our wedding. We got married last Saturday on a beautiful end of March night, and the weather couldn't have been better. Because of this, everything except the food was outside, and... Read More I wouldn't have had it any other way. From the beginning consultation appointment, Vicki was a joy to work with. Every time I called with questions, she always helped and made me feel special. It's just a gorgeous space, perfect for the low key, rustic vibe we were going for. THANK YOU for making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 3/31/2018 Katherine G

My husband and I were married at the Gardens at Old Town Helotes last weekend. We met with several different venues, but we knew we needed to book the gardens as soon as we scheduled our walk thru. We met with Vicky who was extremely helpful and very accommodating. Everyone on... Read More the grounds are professional, yet fun and personable. We wanted a fun, intimate outdoor wedding and that is exactly what we got. All of our friends and family are still complimenting how beautiful the venue was. Our wedding was in the evening so the venue was was lit up in lights and it gave a very romantic setting. We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Rachael S

Absolutely beautiful venue! I was planning my wedding from a different city however the venue coordinator, Vicki, was so helpful from start to finish which I am so thankful for. She answered all of my questions in detail, provided great recommendations for vendors, and was very... Read More involved in the planning process. The day of she was there to help guide us on the layout and provided her professional opinion about what would look best for decorations and the flow of the ceremony and reception. On the day of my ceremony the venue was ready to go and she even stayed throughout the entirety of the ceremony and reception to ensure things went smoothly. I had so many compliments on the venue and how beautiful it was. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Lio L

Excellent venue. Staff is easy to work with and helps with everything. Ask for Vicki. She is the best.

2018-03-22T13:56:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm happy to know we met your expectations!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Jessica A

The Gardens hosted our wedding this past weekend. Out of six or so venues that we toured trying to find the perfect one for our wedding, this was our favorite by far. It is GORGEOUS, very well maintained, and was the perfect site for our outdoor wedding! The little bridal cabin... Read More is so cute and cozy, and was plenty of space for my small bridal party. Not to mention the numerous photo opportunities the venue has, from the beautiful bridges behind the ceremony site, to the winding walkways around the venue. The amazing venue manager, Vicki, was always quick to reply when we had questions and kept us organized on all of the wedding details. Sara was our wedding day coordinator and was as sweet as could be. She was on top of everything going on that night, and kept us on schedule. The night couldn't have gone any better, and so many people commented on how beautiful the site was and how it was the perfect evening. 10/10 would do it again, and would recommend to friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Lillian A

I had my wedding at the Gardens at Old Town Helotes and if I could go back I would not change a thing! They did such a great job on making sure my wedding went smoothly and they treated me like family. So glad I chose to have my wedding there!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha O

Our wedding was beyond perfect! The venue is so beautiful on its own you dont need to do much decorating!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brittany S

We had our wedding at Gardens at Old Town Helotes 9/23 and it could not have been more Perfect! The Venue is Beautiful! Having an indoor and outdoor area for guests was ideal, and at the wedding we had so many guests tell us that they had no idea this venue was there, but were... Read More SO impressed! The Bridal Cabin was perfect, we had 10 ladies in there getting ready all at once, and never had space issues. There is no real "Grooms Cabin" but our guys used the little sun room area off the dining room and it was sufficient for them. Plus having them there was handy since they could oversee all of the vendors deliveries. Vicki was great to deal with, she is personable and always happy to help with any question we had leading up to the big day, Sara worked our event, and she was amazing to making sure we were on schedule and so sweet. We used a lot of the vendors on their preferred list and they were all exceptional. I can not say enough nice things about the venue!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kimberly A

We fell in love with Gardens at Old Town Helotes at their winter open house. We knew that if it looked that amazing in winter that it would be fantastic come June. Vicki and Sarah were so amazing to work with and our day was just perfect. All of our guests rave about the... Read More location and we all enjoyed the outdoor dance floor and the atmosphere they created with their lighting. The Bridal Cabin was a delight for my bridesmaids and I to get ready in and we loved how it felt like home. If you are looking for an affordable venue that treats you like family, you won’t be disappointed with the Gardens at Old Town Helotes!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Heather N

We just got married there on 6/17/17 and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! The trees were in full bloom and there are so many great photo spots throughout the place! The bridal cabin is amazing! So many guests complimented us on choosing the Gardens for our venue! They are... Read More affordable and a great choice for anyone looking to impress! Vicky is so lovely and accommodating and her father is a real funny man :) I will always back family owned businesses! Thank you folks for helping to make our wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Holly M

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. Reasonably priced, beautifully set up, easy to work with and so much more. Before you have your mind set on a specific venue, I highly recommend taking the time to go out and visit The Gardens at Old Town Helotes and talking to... Read More Vicki. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kristi S

The venue is absolutely gorgeous!! Vicki and Jamie did an amazing job at helping us make our day amazing. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for our wedding. Everything went so smoothly. Not to mention the bridal cabin that was spacious and perfect for me and my... Read More girls to get ready. There's several great locations for photographs. My husband and I only looked at one venue and fell in love right away!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Aundria A

This venue was everything we hoped it would be! Vicki was so awesome to work with, and was so helpful leading up to the event & the day of! We picked this venue to have the ceremony outside with the reception inside, knowing in the instance of rain there was a back up plan of... Read More moving the ceremony inside. Due to the crazy weather of Texas, the ceremony was moved inside with ease. Vicki's communication with the other vendors is fantastic and helped elevate stress. Gardens pricing and rates were amazing and help us achieve the wedding we hoped for! They came highly recommended to me an I HIGHLY recommend them to all!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brandi A

The venue is absolutely breathtaking. It was challenging scheduling meetings due to us living in Corpus Christi, but our wedding was a fairytale.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Logan F

I have nothing but positive things to say about Gardens at Old Town Helotes. We looked at many, many venues to find one that fit us perfectly, and truly, this place is unlike any others. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect, and the location is absolutely stunning.... Read More From the moment I met Vicki, she worked closely with me to make the day exactly what we wanted. She was flexible, honest, realistic, timely, and most importantly supportive. She made it a fun experience, and she made us feel like our wedding was her top priority (knowing full well she has a LOT on her plate and many brides to work with). I cannot thank Vicki and the Gardens at Old Town Helotes enough!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Gabrielle G

My husband and I recently got married in October 2016. Looking back on our big day, we can honestly say that we would not change anything. Many of our friends joined us from different states and even countries, and everyone was blown away by the beauty of the venue. We did not... Read More have to decorate much because of its natural elegance. The owner and venue coordinators were a joy to work with and were always available when needed.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Janelle F

We had our wedding at the Gardens on October 7. Vicky and Ken were SO helpful, polite, accommodating, and easy to reach. We had a large wedding with over 200 people in attendance, and they made sure everything went perfectly. Their contract is very clear, and you get SO MUCH... Read More with the cost of the venue rental- they don't nickle and dime you like other wedding venues do. They were also very flexible, which meant that we could choose all of our own vendors (though they did provide an excellent list of vendor recommendations, some of which we did choose). The grounds and house are beautifully taken care of, the bridal cottage is to die for- and most importantly, Vicky was always available when I needed to ask her a question. Planning weddings can be so hectic. Gardens at Old Town Helotes truly made my wedding a smooth process on their end, and it turned out beautifully. My new husband and I would choose the Gardens all over again. Good luck!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Yisel M

Jamie was amazing throughout the whole planning process. And even more incredible the day of my wedding! She did everything possible to accommodate all of my needs and caterers needs as well. The second I stepped foot on this venue, I knew it was the one for my wedding day. My... Read More husband and I loved how clean and open it is. The grounds are kept beautifully. Everything about this venue and the management is perfect.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Christina B

This place was absolutely wonderful! All of our guests raved about how beautiful it was and as the bride was beyond pleased with their coordination the day of. Vicky was AMAZING. I wish I could give more stars. HIGHLY reccomended this place to all future brides!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Alex D

Beautiful venue! The ceremony spot and outdoor reception were perfect for what I envisioned for my wedding day. The string lights over the dance floor at night created the perfect atmosphere for fabulous photos. The staff was so helpful the day of and months and weeks leading up... Read More to the day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Laura S

There aren't enough wonderful things to say about Gardens at Old Town Helotes. Let me first rave about Jamie Taylor, Vicky and Kent who put so much heart and soul into making the beautiful venue what it is, highlighting what the true Texas Hill Country has to offer. The outdoor... Read More ambiance gives way to whatever theme the bride wishes to have - whimsical, white, holiday, country, rustic, modern. The outdoor pergola is the focal point of the ceremony and is perfect for the bride to meet her groom; very intimate, spiritual, and romantic. The seating arrangement is perfect and sufficient to seat guests of all numbers. I had a summer wedding so the venue allowed us to have chilled water for our guests. I loved this venue! I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Thank you again Jamie!!! and the lovely crew of the Gardens at Old Town Helotes

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Michelle B

Vicki and her staff were awesome! They did everything they could to make sure our wedding was wonderful. She helped us stay on our timeline and asked a lot of questions to make sure she had everything perfect. Even though it did rain she found a way to make it work without... Read More making us feel too bad about it. Venue was very clean and a lot of people told Me how beautiful it was. Would recommend this venue to a friend! So beautiful and worth every penny.