Every Wedding Has A Story

With a background in journalism, I believe that everyone has a story to tell! It is my goal to capture the beautiful love story that your wedding day is! I work flexibly with brides to fulfill all their photo needs. I LOVE traveling!!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Little Rock & Northwest Arkansas (501) 412-7197

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Alisha B

Gareth was great! He is a planner like us. He had us write down posed photos we knew we had to have, some ideas for semi candids and the rest we turned him loose to use his talented eye and really awesome camera gear! The result was quick work that felt like ballet allowing... Read More more time for so many priceless memories to be captured for all time. My favorite Gareth memory is him bouncy up to me with a giant smile on his face to show me the beautiful photos he had just taken of my daughter and son-in-law!. Who does that? Gareth does!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Melissa P

Gareth was an absolute delight! He was fun, energetic, and efficient! He kept us on track the entire day and made everyone feel so special. We were so blessed by him and his talent! I also loved that he showed us previews of our pics immediately after he took them, which was so... Read More fun! Thank you Gareth for making Joshua and I's wedding pics so amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tori R

We absolutely loved everything about choosing Gareth as our wedding photographer. I can't say enough good things! Not only does he take gorgeous photos, but the way he interacts with clients on the wedding day is a huge bonus. After the wedding, I had multiple wedding guests... Read More rave about him. He and his wife were willing to do anything to keep stress low and the day going smoothly--from helping groomsmen tie bow ties, to keeping everyone on track with the photo schedule, to joining in the dance party to get the best shots. He was amazing to work with--timely, talented, and we are so happy we chose to work with him for both our wedding and engagement photos.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Jenifer V

We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with Gareth and his wife as second shooter. They helped us both feel so at ease on such a stressful day. Garrth made the day truly special and our photos completely unique to us as a couple.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Denise A

A wedding is an incredibly special moment in the lives of two families and moms and dads want to be able to experience that moment to its fullest. To do this you have to be present in the moment experiencing every special detail as it unfolds. That is only possible when you have... Read More a trusted and talented photographer--someone who comes to know the couple well enough to understand the essence of who they are together and as individuals and is responsive to what is important to them and what they want to be able to revisit through photos from their wedding day. Gareth Patterson did that for our family! The wedding photos will allow us to reminisce as we bring the full presence of our memories from that special day for Lauren and Elika. Thank you, Gareth!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren L

So happy Gareth Patterson was the photographer for our wedding! He beautifully captured all the special moments from our day. Love the variety of packages he offers too! There is one to fit every budget.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katye D

We were so pleased with the job Gareth did at our daughter's wedding. We felt that he got all the shots we wanted and even some that we hadn't thought about. He was so easy to work with -- and operated smoothly and efficiently.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashley K

Gareth did a wonderful and professional job on our photos. He was very creative, and also endured chilly temperatures to get the shots we wanted for our December wedding! I also appreciated his quick responses whilst communicating throughout the planning process. He answered my... Read More many questions diligently. His prices are fair, and even during the holiday season our proofs were back to us very quickly which was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

The wedding was gorgeous and Gareth did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments. Gareth was able to share photos right away and we love them all. We absolutely cannot wait to see all of the photos.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Beth S

From the first email contact with Gareth Patterson Photos, we felt he would capture the special moments of our daughter's wedding! He asked questions we hadn't even considered to insure the photos included every magical moment of the day. When Gareth arrived at the venue, his... Read More calm and cooperative attitude was balanced by creative suggestions and directions that made taking photos efficient and fun! We are thrilled with the images - treasured memories for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Susan W

I wish we could get married all over again and again and again. And we would choose Gareth Patterson Photos every time. Gareth is VERY talented, personal, and professional. He and his team made sure to meet ALL of our needs, and even went above and beyond. We were so impressed... Read More at how easy and smooth the process was to work with Gareth. He was reliable, punctual, and captured our day better than we ever imagined. So pleased! 5 months later and my background of my phone and computer are still Gareth's photos (and will be for a very long time). :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Angela W

Mr. Patterson was very polite and very professional. His photos are amazing! Anyone in need of a photographer would be blessed to have him. He is a true artist!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Madison B

Gareth went about and beyond with our wedding photos. I can't even begin to explain our happy we are that he was our wedding photographer. He was such a joy to have around. He makes you comfortable and laugh and he's so patient with a bride who's not so great at taking... Read More pictures. The turn around time for proofs was faster than I even thought possible. I whole heartedly and enthusiastically recommend him. Thank you for your hard work.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Alyssa F

From the engagement session to the wedding / reception, Gareth was so comfortable to work with and always shot with our best interest in mind based on what was natural for us. He has such a talent for finding the best pose, angle and lighting and did an incredible job of... Read More capturing our personalities. After being 45 minutes late to shoot my bridals because of traffic and road closures, Gareth assured me, despite my stress, that we had more than enough time to get them done. He was a blast to work with but more importantly, his top priority to ensure the moments we wanted to remember forever were beautifully captured!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Joanna T

Just got the proofs from the wedding Gareth did and amazing job. He was wonderful to work with and captured the wedding celebration perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lizz W

We loved having Gareth at our wedding. It felt like having a close friend by our side, he allowed the day to flow and didn't force it or over demand anything of anyone. The family photos were quick and easy. We hardly noticed him in the events, which was a breath of fresh air.... Read More The photos were beautiful and natural - I can't wait to show them to our kids and grandkids someday!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Makenzie B

I couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out or just the process of working with Gareth. Gareth was always quick to respond to emails, texts, or my phone calls. He made sure to take the time to answer all of my questions and to give me answers to questions I hadn't... Read More even thought to ask. He was so patient with me as I looked through his packages and continued to ask questions. It was SO nice to know he just wanted me to have everything I wanted and could afford in my budget. He helped me walk through forming a timeline and planning out pictures to take within my timeframe. I was SO impressed with his patience and devotion to making the wedding day easy and fun. His wife was a wonderful help and they work so well together! We just received our pictures and they are ABSOLUTELY breathtaking! PLEASE pick Gareth Patterson if you are searching for a photographer. You will NOT be disappointed! Thanks Gareth for all you did for us!! We are so thankful for you and your wife!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Could not have asked for a better wedding day experience, or a better photographer. Thank you for cutting down the chaos by knowing exactly what photos you needed and being a few steps ahead of everyone else at all times. Very friendly, patient, easy... Read More to work with, and did a great job making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. We are all still in awe of the final photos! Thank you, Gareth!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Katie M

Gareth and his wife are absolutely amazing to work with. He is accommodating, patience and is a true professional thoughout each session. His pictures are stunning and I am anxiously awaiting the final shots from our wedding that I know he captured so beautifully! I would not... Read More have chosen any one else for the day.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

From the engagement photos,to the bridal session, to the wedding day, I just can't say enough on how impressed I am with his vision. He captured the essence of our wedding experience. He was helpful, fun, knowledgeable and above all professional! The photos were beautiful!... Read More Anyone who chooses Gareth is getting a real gem of a photographer!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Joshua S

Gareth did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments on our wedding day. The pictures that he and his wife took were awesome. Looking at the photos made it seem like I was going back to the exact moment it was taken. Seeing the pictures of my beautiful bride made my... Read More heart soar! Gareth even made sure Summer and I had time to ourselves in all of the wedding celebration. It was the best day of my life and I am glad that Gareth was able to catch all of those candid moments.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Bailey P

As a bride, you don't just hire the photographer for the end-goal (the pictures). Obviously that is the MAIN reason, but there are several minor reasons too. For mine and my husband's wedding, I knew that we wanted someone who could blend in but could snap a perfect moment,... Read More someone who could also command a crowd without being overbearing (let's face it, family pictures are tough), as well as someone who could remind me of why I surrounded myself with such chaos. Gareth and his lovely second shooter/wife (It's adorable, I know) were everything I had hoped for; professional, affordable, creative, encouraging, fun, communicative, and comfortable. They are for sure the best in the biz!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Gareth and his wife Jet did an exquisite job on mine and my husbands wedding photos! They truly captured every detail of our wedding in the most perfect and unique way! I would HIGHLY recommend Gareth for any wedding, engagement, and/or bridal sessions! Not only were the photos... Read More incredible but Gareth and Jet are both so up beat, have the best personalities, and are easy to get along with. Gareth works with you to make sure your big day is everything that you're wanting & more! Gareth is the best in the business and you won't regret choosing him to shoot your big day!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

We are very excited to see the pictures that Gareth and his wife took at our son's wedding. They worked great as a team and stayed til the bride & groom left the reception. They were awesome to work with and would definitely recommend them!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Cara C

Gareth shot our wedding in November and we couldn't be more pleased with him! He was super fun and interactive, also made us feel very comfortable when taking the photos. Every single picture was stunning and we were so excited to see them all. He really captures some beautiful... Read More moments. His lovely wife came too as a second shooter and to help him, they were great together! Not to mention their outfits were coordinated and precious. I would highly recommend Gareth to any bride!

Gareth Patterson

Dreamy, romantic images that capture a natural look at the uniqueness of every relationship -that’s the Gareth Patterson way. Armed with an art degree, a photojournalism background, and the expert eye to decide whether film or digital best fits the moment, Gareth takes the responsibility of preserving the memories of your once-in-a-lifetime moments very seriously. Gareth combines his technical skill and artistic vision to create images that convey the life behind the moment, bringing colorful detail and distinctive character to every image.