Garrick Jewelers - Adding Sparkle Since 1993

For the past 22 years, Garrick Jewelers has offered our customers vast selection, unsurpassed service and the highest quality product lines. Our reputation is important to us, and it is our goal to remain the local, independent jeweler who offers more and who offers the best.

Jewelry Collections

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

1117 Eichelberger Street, Hanover, PA

Best Service around!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Megan H

My husband bought my wedding band there and I absolutely love it. Rick is so good at helping you find a band that will look stunning with your engagement ring. They also offer a lay-away type program to pay it off over time. My husband got my engagement ring at a different... Read More jewelers and we had it appraised at Garrick's and they found that the serial numbers on the diamond and the paper work did not match. They found another jewelers mistake and I am so thankful for them!

Friendly and personal service

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Amanda H

We used Garrick's jewelers to buy my engagement ring and our wedding rings. Their personal and friendly service made our experience worthwhile. The salesmen and women are obviously available to help you make the right purchase, no matter how long it takes. The salesmen and women... Read More do not work for commission so they take their time and determine what is the best value for you and your budget. We will continue to use Garrick's for all of our jewelry needs in the future.

Rick Foye & Gary Bond

Garrick Jeweler's co-founders, Rick Foye and Gary Bond, met while working together at a local jewelry store in the early 1980's. In 1993 they made the decision to branch out on their own and combined their names, their resources and their business experience to create Garrick Jewelers. In September, 2001 Garrick Jewelers relocated from the North Hanover Mall to their current location on Eichelberger Street. Their elegant, 5,000 square foot, freestanding store is a testament to the commitment Foye and Bond made to their community and each other over a decade ago.