Geaux Live DJ, Photography, & Photo Booths

We started Geaux Live DJ & Photography back in 2008 and over the years it has grown bigger than I ever imagined. We run over 100 weddings a year & I have a fantastic team that helps everything run flawlessly. DJ & Photo Booth combo special for only $995-1095. With the most satisfied customer base in South La, we know what it takes to make your event spectacular. We are the highest ranked DJ company on Google as proof of that. Book multiple services & save! See our site for specials. We look forward to hearing from you! 877-338-6037

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley W

Stephen was great from day one. He answered every question I had and offered further insight into all of their services. A few days before the wedding, I was contacted by Andy and David (our DJ and photographer) who also went over everything with me. The entire wedding was... Read More executed perfectly. Andy was so much fun and played every song I asked for. He also took requests. He was great at facilitating games, toasts, and dances. David was attentive, professional and took great candid shots. The turnaround for my images was faster than I could have asked for. I can't rave enough about this company. I will recommend Geaux Live to anybody who asks.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rachael B

We used Geaux Live for our DJ and wedding video. Our DJ Kerald did a great job and made sure everyone had fun at the reception, and the videographer Kirk did a great job of capturing video footage without us even realizing he was there! We can't wait to see the finished... Read More video! Everyone I dealt with at Geaux Live was very professional and very patient in answering all of my questions! I would imagine their other services are just as great... Would definitely recommend them!

Time of my life

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 nikita c

Omg I highly recommend geaux live dj i got the dj photobooth and videography and they were amazzzzing thanks for everything guys yall made my day so much easier and the videographer was awesome so easy to work with the dj was so friendly still getting compliments not to mention... Read More how much the photobooth was a hit it was the talk of the wedding thanks again yall nikita and marcus comeaux

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Hannah B

We had such a wonderful experience!! Great to work with and were so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Vanessa T

Geaux Live DJ & Stephen has been a dream to work with. They have responded to all my emails and thousands of questions in such a timely manner. They have been so helpful and so understanding with any concerns or questions I have had. They are very professional and honestly just... Read More overall a great vendor to work with. Stephen has been AMAZING throughout this entire process. I would recommend Geaux Live DJ & Stephen to anyone looking to hire someone for their services.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Brandy J

For starters, Stephen was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! We had some special needs for our first dance and father/daughter dance that included needing time for wardrobe changes and he did such a fantastic job coordinating the music to make it all flow!! Everyone was dancing... Read More and he seemed to know exactly what vibe the place was feeling because I felt no one was leaving the dance floor! I almost wanted to skip the bouquet and garter toss just so we can keep partying! The photobooth was a great hit with the guests and I absolutely loved and appreciated that he made an album on Facebook with all the pictures taken in it and tagged me in it within days! I loved being able to see my family and friends having fun in the booth, because it's little things like that you don't get to see throughout the night! I highly recommend GEAUX lIVE for any event you have! Stephens services will definitely be needed for my birthday bash!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Bobby S

We contracted Geaux Live DJ & Photo Booth for our reception on June 3, 2017 at Hotel Mazarin in New Orleans, LA. We live in Houston, TX, the distance was never an issue when communicating with Stephen during the planning phase. Very easy to contact and their website was very... Read More user friendly if you’re planning your own event when making music selections and have a program. The DJ was ROCKIN’! Thank you for keeping the party going! The Photo Booth was a hit as well! Patrick K. - Houston, TX

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Julie M

Geaux Live DJ was great to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering a DJ for their wedding/event. Stephen was very easy to get a hold of & answered all questions I had before the event. We had Doug as our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job!... Read More Everyone was dancing the night away and had such a fabulous time! He knew just what to play to make the night great and so fun!! At first, we were not going to book a DJ for the wedding but now I'm so glad we decided to!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicole N

The most engaged do ever. He gauged the crowd to ensure we were fully engaged. He even showed us some dance moves. We want him back at our January and May event next year.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Anna K

My wedding guest are still talking about how awesome our DJ was!!! He played the perfect music and made the night SO MUCH FUN! I highly recommend Geaux DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jessica F

Stephen was great and our DJ was fantastic as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and that was in large part due to the music and DJ. Thank you Geaux Live!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

My wedding was amazing thanks to Geaux Live! Very professional and helpful. We had DJ Karold and he was awesome, went out of his way to make sure my guests had a great time! :)

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie G

Amazing service. Steven is always prompt and helpful in answering any questions. Our DJ, Andy, was amazing. Everyone had a blast. He played a great variety of music. He also called me the week of the wedding and came introduce himself to me, the bride, the moment we arrived at... Read More the reception. This company is very professional and great at their job. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jess N

This company is SOOOO fast and flexible! I swear I would email them late at night and somehow have a reasonable response like five minutes later. We used their DJ and Photobooth services. Both were great!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sarah C

DJ Douglas was awesome!!! Our ceremony was perfect and our reception was a blast thanks to the fun music he played. He made sure to ask me if I was pleased with what was being played and asked if I had anything I wanted played before the night ended. He was great!! They were... Read More always so good at responding to my many emails and questions and being able to make your own Playlist online is very convenient. Thanks Geaux Live DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Elise T

Amazing and professional throughout the planning through the execution of services at the reception. We had DJ Douglas and he was an absolute treat. We had some special circumstances with our ceremony at a different location prior to the reception, but he was able to figure it... Read More all out and communicate it with me and my husband the week before. They were also able to work around our schedule and made everything seamless. People were asking for their contact information at and after the wedding - they were that awesome. Would definitely recommenced to anyone needing DJ services for their event.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Stephanie G

Geaux Live did an amazing job at our reception! Very easy to work with! Wade, our DJ communicated well and made the night awesome! Had a blast!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jonathan J

We are so glad that we went with Geaux Live DJ for our Event! We had a DJ back out and were able to get everything together on short notice. Our DJ was incredible, he played to the crowd perfectly. This is especially important because this was a work event and we have a very... Read More diverse group of people. All of the different backgrounds were incorporated, which is not an easy thing to do, but he did it effortlessly. We will be using Geaux Live DJ for any future events we have.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Caroline P

Excellent from start to finish! I am very particular about music and Stephen and Kerald we're very patient about all of My questions. I enjoyed the online portal for music selection and felt That the price was very fair. Seems like a great one stop shop if you want a lot of... Read More lighting or a photo booth! Kerald's style satisfied both my college age guests all the way up to my grandparents. He was attentive to the mood and to My requests to keep all songs clean. The night went so smoothly, and I hope that all of My friends will book Geaux Live in the future!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lucretia C

My wedding DJ was amazing. He kept the music hits coming. People are still giving us compliments on how great the music was. I would definitely use this company again and I highly recommend them if you want everyone on the dance floor. I also rented the photobooth. It was a big... Read More hit with everyone. Our guests had the time of their lives.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Wynne W

This was our first wedding to attend in New Orleans and I sincerely hope it won't be our last! Geaux Live made the night fantastic for the wedding party and all of the guests. I've never seen a DJ who obviously enjoyed his job so much. He did a fantastic job with the ceremony... Read More music as well. And, of course, the photobooth was a huge hit!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Misty R

Geaux Live DJ provided our DJ and photo booth services for our wedding and reception. They were fantastic! They played everything we requested and did a great job of filling in the rest of the time with songs everyone enjoyed dancing to. The photo booth was a big hit too! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Meghan J

I couldn't have been more pleased with this company. They helped make my wedding so much fun and people never stopped dancing. Our wedding was so perfect and our DJ was freaking awesome! So happy with the outcome!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Erin B

Geaux Live DJ made our wedding a day we will never forget. He had us dancing from. beginning to the end, thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Britney L

Our DJ was Sebastian and I can't say enough great things about him! He called me ahead of time to go over all of my requests and made sure that he was prepared to make it a memorable day for us and our guests. Not only did he play everything I requested, he also threw some other... Read More songs in there that really engaged the crowd. Booking with geaux live DJ was such an easy process from beginning to end which is exactly what a bride with lots on her plate wants! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Stephen

I was born and raised in Louisiana. This business is my baby. I am always taking phone calls and emails well after others have turned off their phones. I take great pride in the positive feedback we receive. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. All calls and emails forward to my cell after hours. 877-338-6037. I Looking forward to hearing from you.