Geaux Live DJ, Photography, & Photo Booths

We started Geaux Live DJ & Photography back in 2008 and over the years it has grown bigger than I ever imagined. We run over 100 weddings a year & I have a fantastic team that helps everything run flawlessly. DJ & Photo Booth combo special for only $995-1095. With the most satisfied customer base in South La, we know what it takes to make your event spectacular. We are the highest ranked DJ company on Google as proof of that. Book multiple services & save! See our site for specials. We look forward to hearing from you! 877-338-6037

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley W

Stephen was great from day one. He answered every question I had and offered further insight into all of their services. A few days before the wedding, I was contacted by Andy and David (our DJ and photographer) who also went over everything with me. The entire wedding was... Read More executed perfectly. Andy was so much fun and played every song I asked for. He also took requests. He was great at facilitating games, toasts, and dances. David was attentive, professional and took great candid shots. The turnaround for my images was faster than I could have asked for. I can't rave enough about this company. I will recommend Geaux Live to anybody who asks.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rachael B

We used Geaux Live for our DJ and wedding video. Our DJ Kerald did a great job and made sure everyone had fun at the reception, and the videographer Kirk did a great job of capturing video footage without us even realizing he was there! We can't wait to see the finished... Read More video! Everyone I dealt with at Geaux Live was very professional and very patient in answering all of my questions! I would imagine their other services are just as great... Would definitely recommend them!

Time of my life

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 nikita c

Omg I highly recommend geaux live dj i got the dj photobooth and videography and they were amazzzzing thanks for everything guys yall made my day so much easier and the videographer was awesome so easy to work with the dj was so friendly still getting compliments not to mention... Read More how much the photobooth was a hit it was the talk of the wedding thanks again yall nikita and marcus comeaux

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Megan B

We used the DJ services for our wedding. It was a wonderful experience! DJ was very personable and was able to appeal to a variety of guests to keep them on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Taylor B

They were awesome!! Taylor was our D.J. for my wedding and he was super nice and played all the songs on my list. Even the other songs he plays were great! The dance floor was never empty. The Photo Booth was a hit! Everyone loved it and I love how I get to have all the pictures... Read More from it. I would highly recommend them for your next upcoming event. They were a pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Heather W

Geaux Live definitely delivered for our wedding day!!! They were extremely responsive and have a very detailed chart to fill out to ensure everything is covered and the order is exactly what you want! Everyone had an awesome time at our wedding and I know I barely left the dance... Read More floor! Our DJ even came up to my husband and asked if he needed a refill on his drink!! Definitely recommend!

2017-11-14T15:57:06 Response from the vendor

Taylor has been on quite the roll! Thanks for the feedback

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Linli H

Yasss!! Amazing! Fairly priced. Carol had our guests dancing all night long! He created and kept the high energy I requested. I felt as if he personalized the music just for us!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Samantha G

Geaux Live was a great choice for our wedding. We loved our DJ Stephen - he was awesome throughout the reception. Very lively and played the best music. We had people dancing all night long. The photobooth we rented as well was such a win. The props were super fun and a ton of... Read More them. The planning was very easy with this vendor using their online portal. All in all I give two thumbs up :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sandy W

The music and photo booth were a hit! Douglas kept the party going. Stephen was very easy to work with on the planning. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Allison L

I want to start by saying that our DJ, Andy, was awesome!! He played perfect music, helped us stick to our schedule, and even got out on the floor and danced with the guests! I would highly recommend Andy. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the communication... Read More beforehand was not outstanding. Some emails took a while to be replied to and most of the responses were one liners and not personal at all. However, the service the day of my wedding was great, so overall a good experience.

2017-10-30T14:49:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Allison, Sorry if I disappointed you in anyway but I did mention to you I was on vacation out of the country. Due to an issue with my cell provider I got stuck with no roaming service and had to do my best to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Abby E

Stephen was incredibly easy to work with. He went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, even on nights and weekends. Taylor was the DJ for our wedding. The music was not only amazing but he was so polite and responsive. He really made the night even more fun for... Read More everyone! If you are looking for a DJ, I would 100% recommend Geaux.

2017-11-14T15:57:51 Response from the vendor

That is what we are here for!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelsey H

Geaux Live was pretty great for our wedding. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I specified on my request list what song I wanted as the last song and that did not get played. I am unsure about all the other songs because the night... Read More went by so quickly but it seemed as if the rest of the night went well. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Hannah B

We had such a wonderful experience!! Great to work with and were so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Vanessa T

Geaux Live DJ & Stephen has been a dream to work with. They have responded to all my emails and thousands of questions in such a timely manner. They have been so helpful and so understanding with any concerns or questions I have had. They are very professional and honestly just... Read More overall a great vendor to work with. Stephen has been AMAZING throughout this entire process. I would recommend Geaux Live DJ & Stephen to anyone looking to hire someone for their services.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Brandy B

For starters, Stephen was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! We had some special needs for our first dance and father/daughter dance that included needing time for wardrobe changes and he did such a fantastic job coordinating the music to make it all flow!! Everyone was dancing... Read More and he seemed to know exactly what vibe the place was feeling because I felt no one was leaving the dance floor! I almost wanted to skip the bouquet and garter toss just so we can keep partying! The photobooth was a great hit with the guests and I absolutely loved and appreciated that he made an album on Facebook with all the pictures taken in it and tagged me in it within days! I loved being able to see my family and friends having fun in the booth, because it's little things like that you don't get to see throughout the night! I highly recommend GEAUX lIVE for any event you have! Stephens services will definitely be needed for my birthday bash!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Bobby S

We contracted Geaux Live DJ & Photo Booth for our reception on June 3, 2017 at Hotel Mazarin in New Orleans, LA. We live in Houston, TX, the distance was never an issue when communicating with Stephen during the planning phase. Very easy to contact and their website was very... Read More user friendly if you’re planning your own event when making music selections and have a program. The DJ was ROCKIN’! Thank you for keeping the party going! The Photo Booth was a hit as well! Patrick K. - Houston, TX

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Julie M

Geaux Live DJ was great to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering a DJ for their wedding/event. Stephen was very easy to get a hold of & answered all questions I had before the event. We had Doug as our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job!... Read More Everyone was dancing the night away and had such a fabulous time! He knew just what to play to make the night great and so fun!! At first, we were not going to book a DJ for the wedding but now I'm so glad we decided to!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicole N

The most engaged do ever. He gauged the crowd to ensure we were fully engaged. He even showed us some dance moves. We want him back at our January and May event next year.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Anna K

My wedding guest are still talking about how awesome our DJ was!!! He played the perfect music and made the night SO MUCH FUN! I highly recommend Geaux DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jessica F

Stephen was great and our DJ was fantastic as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and that was in large part due to the music and DJ. Thank you Geaux Live!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

My wedding was amazing thanks to Geaux Live! Very professional and helpful. We had DJ Karold and he was awesome, went out of his way to make sure my guests had a great time! :)

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie G

Amazing service. Steven is always prompt and helpful in answering any questions. Our DJ, Andy, was amazing. Everyone had a blast. He played a great variety of music. He also called me the week of the wedding and came introduce himself to me, the bride, the moment we arrived at... Read More the reception. This company is very professional and great at their job. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jess N

This company is SOOOO fast and flexible! I swear I would email them late at night and somehow have a reasonable response like five minutes later. We used their DJ and Photobooth services. Both were great!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sarah C

DJ Douglas was awesome!!! Our ceremony was perfect and our reception was a blast thanks to the fun music he played. He made sure to ask me if I was pleased with what was being played and asked if I had anything I wanted played before the night ended. He was great!! They were... Read More always so good at responding to my many emails and questions and being able to make your own Playlist online is very convenient. Thanks Geaux Live DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Elise T

Amazing and professional throughout the planning through the execution of services at the reception. We had DJ Douglas and he was an absolute treat. We had some special circumstances with our ceremony at a different location prior to the reception, but he was able to figure it... Read More all out and communicate it with me and my husband the week before. They were also able to work around our schedule and made everything seamless. People were asking for their contact information at and after the wedding - they were that awesome. Would definitely recommenced to anyone needing DJ services for their event.

Stephen

I was born and raised in Louisiana. This business is my baby. I am always taking phone calls and emails well after others have turned off their phones. I take great pride in the positive feedback we receive. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. All calls and emails forward to my cell after hours. 877-338-6037. I Looking forward to hearing from you.