Geaux Live DJ, Photography, & Photo Booths

We started Geaux Live DJ & Photography back in 2008 and over the years it has grown bigger than I ever imagined. We run over 100 weddings a year & I have a fantastic team that helps everything run flawlessly. DJ & Photo Booth combo special for only $995-1095. With the most satisfied customer base in South La, we know what it takes to make your event spectacular. We are the highest ranked DJ company on Google as proof of that. Book multiple services & save! See our site for specials. We look forward to hearing from you! 877-338-6037

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley W

Stephen was great from day one. He answered every question I had and offered further insight into all of their services. A few days before the wedding, I was contacted by Andy and David (our DJ and photographer) who also went over everything with me. The entire wedding was... Read More executed perfectly. Andy was so much fun and played every song I asked for. He also took requests. He was great at facilitating games, toasts, and dances. David was attentive, professional and took great candid shots. The turnaround for my images was faster than I could have asked for. I can't rave enough about this company. I will recommend Geaux Live to anybody who asks.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rachael B

We used Geaux Live for our DJ and wedding video. Our DJ Kerald did a great job and made sure everyone had fun at the reception, and the videographer Kirk did a great job of capturing video footage without us even realizing he was there! We can't wait to see the finished... Read More video! Everyone I dealt with at Geaux Live was very professional and very patient in answering all of my questions! I would imagine their other services are just as great... Would definitely recommend them!

Time of my life

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 nikita c

Omg I highly recommend geaux live dj i got the dj photobooth and videography and they were amazzzzing thanks for everything guys yall made my day so much easier and the videographer was awesome so easy to work with the dj was so friendly still getting compliments not to mention... Read More how much the photobooth was a hit it was the talk of the wedding thanks again yall nikita and marcus comeaux

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Jess N

This company is SOOOO fast and flexible! I swear I would email them late at night and somehow have a reasonable response like five minutes later. We used their DJ and Photobooth services. Both were great!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Sarah C

DJ Douglas was awesome!!! Our ceremony was perfect and our reception was a blast thanks to the fun music he played. He made sure to ask me if I was pleased with what was being played and asked if I had anything I wanted played before the night ended. He was great!! They were... Read More always so good at responding to my many emails and questions and being able to make your own Playlist online is very convenient. Thanks Geaux Live DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Elise T

Amazing and professional throughout the planning through the execution of services at the reception. We had DJ Douglas and he was an absolute treat. We had some special circumstances with our ceremony at a different location prior to the reception, but he was able to figure it... Read More all out and communicate it with me and my husband the week before. They were also able to work around our schedule and made everything seamless. People were asking for their contact information at and after the wedding - they were that awesome. Would definitely recommenced to anyone needing DJ services for their event.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Stephanie G

Geaux Live did an amazing job at our reception! Very easy to work with! Wade, our DJ communicated well and made the night awesome! Had a blast!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jonathan J

We are so glad that we went with Geaux Live DJ for our Event! We had a DJ back out and were able to get everything together on short notice. Our DJ was incredible, he played to the crowd perfectly. This is especially important because this was a work event and we have a very... Read More diverse group of people. All of the different backgrounds were incorporated, which is not an easy thing to do, but he did it effortlessly. We will be using Geaux Live DJ for any future events we have.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Caroline P

Excellent from start to finish! I am very particular about music and Stephen and Kerald we're very patient about all of My questions. I enjoyed the online portal for music selection and felt That the price was very fair. Seems like a great one stop shop if you want a lot of... Read More lighting or a photo booth! Kerald's style satisfied both my college age guests all the way up to my grandparents. He was attentive to the mood and to My requests to keep all songs clean. The night went so smoothly, and I hope that all of My friends will book Geaux Live in the future!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lucretia C

My wedding DJ was amazing. He kept the music hits coming. People are still giving us compliments on how great the music was. I would definitely use this company again and I highly recommend them if you want everyone on the dance floor. I also rented the photobooth. It was a big... Read More hit with everyone. Our guests had the time of their lives.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Wynne W

This was our first wedding to attend in New Orleans and I sincerely hope it won't be our last! Geaux Live made the night fantastic for the wedding party and all of the guests. I've never seen a DJ who obviously enjoyed his job so much. He did a fantastic job with the ceremony... Read More music as well. And, of course, the photobooth was a huge hit!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Misty R

Geaux Live DJ provided our DJ and photo booth services for our wedding and reception. They were fantastic! They played everything we requested and did a great job of filling in the rest of the time with songs everyone enjoyed dancing to. The photo booth was a big hit too! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Meghan J

I couldn't have been more pleased with this company. They helped make my wedding so much fun and people never stopped dancing. Our wedding was so perfect and our DJ was freaking awesome! So happy with the outcome!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Erin B

Geaux Live DJ made our wedding a day we will never forget. He had us dancing from. beginning to the end, thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Britney L

Our DJ was Sebastian and I can't say enough great things about him! He called me ahead of time to go over all of my requests and made sure that he was prepared to make it a memorable day for us and our guests. Not only did he play everything I requested, he also threw some other... Read More songs in there that really engaged the crowd. Booking with geaux live DJ was such an easy process from beginning to end which is exactly what a bride with lots on her plate wants! I highly recommend them for your next event!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Stephanie V

Stephen was so wonderful to work with! He was always very quick to respond to any of my questions and was very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. He made things very easy with the website. The only thing was that I'm not how much of my requested music was... Read More actually played. I had given him a flash drive with some specific music on it, but I don't recall hearing any of it. In any case, I would definitely recommend Stephen!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Crystal W

We are so glad that we went with Geaux Live DJ for our wedding! Not only were they able to accommodate a last minute venue change, they were also able to accommodate a major time change. Kerald was awesome and even showed off his break dance moves in the middle of the dance... Read More floor. He kept the party alive for the entire night and helped us out by playing a few extra songs when our getaway car was late. Thanks for making it a memorable night!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lacey E

I was worried about booking them because it seemed like too good of a deal. They were awesome! Bash was my DJ and he was very nice! He even made himself available to me on our wedding day because I forgot to mention some things. I would definitely book these guys again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily C

Our DJ was Sebastian, he was great even though we had a strict sound ordinance to follow. All the music that we requested was played. Our first dance, he knew how to read the crowd on what to play next I would definitely recommend Geaux Live DJ to friend and family for any... Read More event. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chelsea O

Our DJ, Andy, was great and very flexible. We had a band for the first hour, so they came early to set up as to not interrupt the ceremony (I think he even helped the rental company set up tables). He called a few days ahead of time to go over the details and offered to find any... Read More survival requests that we had not already in their system. We had a laid back reception without announcements or survival dances, and he read that wonderfully, keeping his announcements low key. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christina T

These guys were really great to work with. Very professional, awesome DJ, the uplights were beautiful and the photo booth was a HUGE hit...and we got it all at a really great price. I would recommend Geaux Live to anyone in the New Orleans area. We received so many compliments... Read More on the DJ and how much our guests enjoyed the photo booth.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Caitlin K

I got married and Stephen made himself available before the wedding for any questions. Music to me is one of the most important things and he listened and played everything I wanted. Stephen is also very sweet and went out of his way to make himself available! We also got the... Read More photo booth it was a huge hit. The pictures came out wonderful. I would definitely recommend his services

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cierra A

I could not have asked for a better experience. Geaux Live provided the DJ, uplighting, and Photo Booth at our wedding. Kerald, our DJ, was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept the party alive, and even came out on the dance floor to dance with us.... Read More We had a blast! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth, and the album is a wonderful keepsake. The uplighting looked great too. I have nothing but good things to say about Geaux Live. They were fantastic. Anytime I emailed them, I got a very quick response.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole D

Our wedding was in June 2016. Stephen was prompt and attentive as we planned the big day. Our DJ, Kerald, was so much fun. He actually got on the dance floor to show us how to do a new line dance. Everyone raves about how much fun it was. The photo booth was a great addition.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 M G

All of the entertainment at my wedding was handled by DJGeaux live. They are professional and all-inclusive. Photography, photo booth and DJ all top notch!

Stephen

I was born and raised in Louisiana. This business is my baby. I am always taking phone calls and emails well after others have turned off their phones. I take great pride in the positive feedback we receive. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. All calls and emails forward to my cell after hours. 877-338-6037. I Looking forward to hearing from you.