Geaux Live DJ, Photography, & Photo Booths

We started Geaux Live DJ & Photography back in 2008 and over the years it has grown bigger than I ever imagined. We run over 100 weddings a year & I have a fantastic team that helps everything run flawlessly. DJ & Photo Booth combo special for only $1095-1295. With the most satisfied customer base in South La, we know what it takes to make your event spectacular. We are the highest ranked DJ company on Google as proof of that. Book multiple services & save! See our site for specials. We look forward to hearing from you! 877-338-6037

$ – Inexpensive

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley W

Stephen was great from day one. He answered every question I had and offered further insight into all of their services. A few days before the wedding, I was contacted by Andy and David (our DJ and photographer) who also went over everything with me. The entire wedding was... Read More executed perfectly. Andy was so much fun and played every song I asked for. He also took requests. He was great at facilitating games, toasts, and dances. David was attentive, professional and took great candid shots. The turnaround for my images was faster than I could have asked for. I can't rave enough about this company. I will recommend Geaux Live to anybody who asks.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rachael B

We used Geaux Live for our DJ and wedding video. Our DJ Kerald did a great job and made sure everyone had fun at the reception, and the videographer Kirk did a great job of capturing video footage without us even realizing he was there! We can't wait to see the finished... Read More video! Everyone I dealt with at Geaux Live was very professional and very patient in answering all of my questions! I would imagine their other services are just as great... Would definitely recommend them!

Time of my life

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 nikita c

Omg I highly recommend geaux live dj i got the dj photobooth and videography and they were amazzzzing thanks for everything guys yall made my day so much easier and the videographer was awesome so easy to work with the dj was so friendly still getting compliments not to mention... Read More how much the photobooth was a hit it was the talk of the wedding thanks again yall nikita and marcus comeaux

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Stephen D

Stephen was great and super easy to work with when getting things arranged. Kerald was the perfect DJ, he even helped us and our guests learn some new line dances! We would definitely use them again for any type of event.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Alana Michelle T

We recently used GeauxLive for our Wedding. The process was extremely easy and everything turned out perfect. DJ Sebastian was very friendly and was there on time.

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 dallas h

Our DJ was great! Everyone was dancing on the dance floor for our wedding. Only complaint was our first song was the wrong version but other than that he was great! Definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Heather H

We were super happy with the service provided by our DJ! We had a relatively small wedding in New Orleans and were a bit worried that it might be difficult to keep the energy up with a smaller group, but the DJ had the dance floor filled the entire evening, and did a great job... Read More of reading the crowd to make suggestions he thought they'd like. Also did great accommodating one-off special requests from our guests. Super happy, and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Leah C

We had Andy as our DJ and I can't tell you have AWESOME he was!!! We had family visiting from Mexico and to include them in the reception, he made sure to play some music they knew! He played a good mixture of music to get the party going!! I couldn't be happier going with Geaux... Read More Live!! Thank you for everything and getting our party going! We appreciate y'all!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Danielle S

David was such a fantastic wedding photographer! We spoke before the big day and he assured me he would get all the shots I wanted. He was so helpful with my dress and telling everyone how to position themselves without being demanding. He was patient when the wedding party but... Read More made sure we kept to schedule to get a variety of pictures. He was personable and professional and we really enjoyed the day with him. Would definitely book and request him again!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Pamela C

First off I need to say I was organizing this event from another state so it was mostly by email. Stephen did great communicating with me however.... The photographer did NOT contact me until the evening before the wedding by text at 1130pm. It was only then that he suggested I... Read More send him a list of pictures I wanted by email. He was also late arriving the next morning. He did not take ANY pictures of just the bride and groom...except during the ceremony!! And the backdrop he used for other pictures was the dressing room doors in the room where my daughter and bridesmaids were getting ready??? It was a beautiful day and he could have gotten more shots outside. I gave him a list and it appeared he ONLY did what was on it. I was very disappointed...I thought as a professional he would have other ideas/suggestions?? The DJ was good...except he did not ensure the officiant had a microphone during the ceremony. He also did not introduce the individual who gave the toast or did the blessing. I thought this was part of their job?? Granted, my event was small and very casual but I still paid the same price. The photographer was not worth the cost.

2018-04-05T15:21:37 Response from the vendor

The photographer did in fact wait until the last minute to discuss things which should not have happened but that was the only thing that was done incorrectly and I apologize for that. I verified him to not be late as stated. The groom was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Ginger H

Geaux Live dj was referred to me by my husband sister who recently got married a couple years prior to our wedding. I could not ask for a better company/dj to have at our wedding! Our dj was. Perfect! He answered any questions that I had after filling out the timeline which was... Read More so easy to do. He knew just the right music to play at the right moments! He was nice; funny, engaged the guests and kept everyone having fun and dancing! He even got on the dance floor a couple of times as well!! That was fun to see him dancing as well! I definitely recommend Geaux live for any event you may have! So much better than a band in my opinion! My guest loved him and the music he play d!! Thank you for performing at our wedding and making our day even more special!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 kai s

Super professional and played great music!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Laci M

Andy was amazing! I've never seen a DJ get on the dance floor and party with the guests! He even let us karaoke! He was so good about song choice too! If he noticed we weren't feeling a song, he would change it to something better! We had an amazing reception and Geaux Live DJ... Read More was a huge part of that!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Janie B

Our DJ stole the show! He was amazing and kept our party going! He was so fun, so helpful and extremely accomodating!!! Will definitely use and recommend Geaux Live in the future!!! He also provided our uplighting and Photo Booth - which wa a hit all by itself! Very, very... Read More pleased with Geaux LIve! I'd also like to mention how helpful and easy to navigate their website was with choosing songs, and planning our overall evening!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Megan B

We used the DJ services for our wedding. It was a wonderful experience! DJ was very personable and was able to appeal to a variety of guests to keep them on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Taylor B

They were awesome!! Taylor was our D.J. for my wedding and he was super nice and played all the songs on my list. Even the other songs he plays were great! The dance floor was never empty. The Photo Booth was a hit! Everyone loved it and I love how I get to have all the pictures... Read More from it. I would highly recommend them for your next upcoming event. They were a pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Heather W

Geaux Live definitely delivered for our wedding day!!! They were extremely responsive and have a very detailed chart to fill out to ensure everything is covered and the order is exactly what you want! Everyone had an awesome time at our wedding and I know I barely left the dance... Read More floor! Our DJ even came up to my husband and asked if he needed a refill on his drink!! Definitely recommend!

2017-11-14T15:57:06 Response from the vendor

Taylor has been on quite the roll! Thanks for the feedback

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Linli H

Yasss!! Amazing! Fairly priced. Carol had our guests dancing all night long! He created and kept the high energy I requested. I felt as if he personalized the music just for us!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Samantha G

Geaux Live was a great choice for our wedding. We loved our DJ Stephen - he was awesome throughout the reception. Very lively and played the best music. We had people dancing all night long. The photobooth we rented as well was such a win. The props were super fun and a ton of... Read More them. The planning was very easy with this vendor using their online portal. All in all I give two thumbs up :-)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sandy W

The music and photo booth were a hit! Douglas kept the party going. Stephen was very easy to work with on the planning. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Allison L

I want to start by saying that our DJ, Andy, was awesome!! He played perfect music, helped us stick to our schedule, and even got out on the floor and danced with the guests! I would highly recommend Andy. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the communication... Read More beforehand was not outstanding. Some emails took a while to be replied to and most of the responses were one liners and not personal at all. However, the service the day of my wedding was great, so overall a good experience.

2017-10-30T14:49:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Allison, Sorry if I disappointed you in anyway but I did mention to you I was on vacation out of the country. Due to an issue with my cell provider I got stuck with no roaming service and had to do my best to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Abby E

Stephen was incredibly easy to work with. He went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, even on nights and weekends. Taylor was the DJ for our wedding. The music was not only amazing but he was so polite and responsive. He really made the night even more fun for... Read More

everyone! If you are looking for a DJ, I would 100% recommend Geaux.

2017-11-14T15:57:51 Response from the vendor

That is what we are here for!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelsey H

Geaux Live was pretty great for our wedding. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only thing I was disappointed about was that I specified on my request list what song I wanted as the last song and that did not get played. I am unsure about all the other songs because the night... Read More went by so quickly but it seemed as if the rest of the night went well. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Hannah B

We had such a wonderful experience!! Great to work with and were so much fun!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Vanessa T

Geaux Live DJ & Stephen has been a dream to work with. They have responded to all my emails and thousands of questions in such a timely manner. They have been so helpful and so understanding with any concerns or questions I have had. They are very professional and honestly just... Read More overall a great vendor to work with. Stephen has been AMAZING throughout this entire process. I would recommend Geaux Live DJ & Stephen to anyone looking to hire someone for their services.

Stephen

I was born and raised in Louisiana. This business is my baby. I am always taking phone calls and emails well after others have turned off their phones. I take great pride in the positive feedback we receive. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. All calls and emails forward to my cell after hours. 877-338-6037. I Looking forward to hearing from you.