Gemini Productions Disc Jockeys

Wayne & Red Bank , NJ

Tri-State Areas Leader In Entertainment & Lighting

Gemini Productions is a full service disc jockey entertainment company with the industry's most experienced entertainers. We strive for perfection and have been doing so since 1986. A variety of packages are available to suit every taste and preference. Our emphasis is on creating your special da

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Bow2010

1320 Route 23 North, Wayne & Red Bank , NJ (973) 686-1003

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ashley F

Mike Albanese and his team did a fantastic job - we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. From the beginning, Mike was amazing. He was very helpful throughout the planning process, giving suggestions and opinions where necessary. He was fun and easy to talk to,... Read More making the planning easier and much less stressful for us. The entire wedding night was seamless and perfect. Mike and his partner were very attentive to both the groom and myself, periodically checking in with us throughout the night. They were able to set a perfect tone during each part of the wedding - from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, they played music that was appropriate and perfect for what we had previously discussed. They were able to pick up on the guests' preferences, and Mike was able to get everyone up and dancing from the beginning of the reception up to the end of the night. Many guests have commented that our choice of DJ's was fantastic, and I could not agree more. One couple even booked them for their own wedding after seeing them at ours! If you are looking for a DJ in the area - stop looking. You have found the perfect one!! Request Mike Albanese - you won't regret it!

Incredibly Talented!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Danielle M

I used Gemini Productions as my DJ. They did the speakers and mics for our Ceremony and our Reception (we did our cocktail hour). We used Alfredo as our DJ and he was incredible; did a wonderful job! We dealt mostly with Mike A in the planning process. He was easy to work with... Read More and made us feel like our wedding was a piece of cake for them. We told them 'best of the decades' and gave them about 10 'must play' songs and Alfredo did an amazing job with the reception music. I swear to you, the dance floor was filled the entire night...and it wasn't just the younger crowd, it was everyone! He is really talented. The only issue we had the whole night was with the mic for the ceremony...the mic for those doing readings kept cutting out. My husband is a musician so I do believe it drove him crazy that it wasn't working properly....but, really in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't too big a deal. Thanks to Alfredo for an amazing job!!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Marcie V

My husband and I met with Mike A. who is so nice and answered all our questions. This was the only DJ company that we met with but we decided to sign with them right away. We were not disappointed! They played the majority if not all our songs from our must play list. We... Read More also loved the up-lighting that they put around the reception room.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christy G

Gemini was awesome! Anthony DJed my wedding on 7/1/17 and we are still getting compliments on the music! I really felt that Anthony read the crowd and fine-tuned the song selections based on the vibe. It was the perfect mix of current songs, classics and songs that kept everyone... Read More dancing throughout the night. Thank you for keeping our guests moving all night and giving us the best soundtrack for our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessica L

Mike was awesome to work with he made it so easy to talk to him and he really helped us make decisions on all of the songs we needed. Mike and Mike did our wedding night and they made sure all the guest were on the dance floor having a great time! They are the best and I am so... Read More happy we used them!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Kristina R

We first looked into Gemini since it was recommended by our venue. My husband and I are so glad we did. They were awesome to work with. We met with them twice before our wedding and they were very helpful and informative. On our wedding day, they were very accommodating and the... Read More dance floor was packed the entire night. So many of our guests have told us our wedding was the most fun they have ever had! We have Gemini Productions to thank for that!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Allison S

We had Anthony as our DJ for our wedding in October 2016 at the Old Tappan Manor. What a great experience! You should definitely use Gemini for your event!! From our first meeting at their studio, after discussing only a few music preferences, we felt with confidence that... Read More Anthony totally understood what we wanted to hear on our wedding day. If you feel, like we do, that the music and DJ involvement can make or break a wedding vibe, you won’t be disappointed!! The music was amazing – so matched to our preferences that it was as if my iTunes was on shuffle. We had a great crooner/coffee house vibe for cocktail hour, then a lively 90s-00s party on the dance floor. Anthony was not overbearing in any way – not a mic hog or one of those awkward DJs that makes your guests feel uncomfortable. Our friends and family were so impressed. We opted for a very classic look, which they were able to accommodate with a discrete DJ table set up. They definitely do offer some intricate lighting packages and extras if that is what you are looking for! We also had Gemini provide the photo booth for our wedding. It was awesome – the booth was really large to allow a dozen of us to squeeze in at a time! We also requested that they leave one side of the booth open so that we could peek over to see what craziness was happening. They provided a great selection of props. You can select a strip with 3 poses and a wedding logo or 4 poses with no logo with two prints per session and a digital log which we will be getting access to.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren R

Mike was great from start to finish. They got the party started and kept it going all night! They're willing to work with you to stay in your budget and always returned emails and phone calls right away. We highly recommend them for a wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Stephanie F

Choosing our DJ was the easiest process during our wedding. Once we met with Mike, we were completely sold on how amazing our music would be! I wanted to make sure the dance floor was filled at all times, and they made sure it was! Could not have asked for a better group to work... Read More with!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel M

Mike was a breeze to work with- he even had Skype meetings with us since we were not from the area. We have experienced his work at 3 other weddings and we're always impressed. Our dance floor was packed until the absolute last second. Everyone loved the music. Gemini is... Read More definitely the place to go for a DJ and photobooth. We even loved that they had candid photos displayed on a screen next to the DJ booth. Nice touch!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jamie Z

Gemini over achieved at our wedding! From playing the exact music we wanted to keeping everyone dancing all night long. I couldn't believe how many people actually danced at my wedding. Anthony was truly awesome. From the time we met him he really understood what we were looking... Read More for and truly delivered on his promise! Not only were the younger kids dancing but everyone in the building was on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend these guys more. The professionalism and how good they are on the job really speaks for itself. I would highly highly recommend Anthony and his team over and over again!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Christina P

STEER CLEAR!!! YOU WILL BE PAYING TOP PRICES AND GET NOTHING FOR IT!!!! MY BROTHER COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB!! My husband and I met with one dj the day we were there to get information. The guy we met with is the main guy and you will know this because he's the one given you... Read More all the information and showing just how supposedly wonderful this company is. He showed us videos of how they hype the crowd etc. everything was fine. Well, that guy we met with wasn't the dj they set us up with. We got past along to another dj in their company. I should have known right then and there not to sign a contract with this place. I figured by talking to this guy who was going to be the dj we would come to an understanding on what music my husband and I wanted. This is where we were wrong!!!! I stayed up until 1 am making a playlist for this guy with absolute detail. We spoke two or three times on the phone regarding what type of music we wanted played, specific songs, and how we wanted to have a club vibe. So I thought that my dj and I were on the same page. We had good conversations, so I thought, and it seemed like this guy would be fine. When it came to the night of the wedding, he played mostly Spanish music all night long (NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR), which I was mortified at considering my husband's family is Italian and I didn't want them to think I was leaving them out of the festivities. He played two club songs (NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR) when we specifically asked for a club vibe ALL NIGHT long. One club song he played while everyone was at cocktail hour, and the other club song was played at the end of the reception when the venue was breaking things down and people were leaving. I had several family members that requested music and to change the genre, I (the bride) went up to him, my husband and several other guests. HE NEVER PLAYED ANYTHING WE ASKED FOR EVEN THOUGH MY HUSBAND AND I PAID FOR THIS SERVICE!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STEER CLEAR!!!! This was our venues in house dj and it is a shame. We notified our venue's wedding coordinator of this company's lack of service and lack of attention to its customer's wants.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Courtney D

Gemini DJ's did the music first at my sweet 16 and just recently at my wedding! We unknowingly went back to them during wedding planning and realized the coincidence! We are so happy we did because our wedding reception was the best party our guests said they have ever been to!... Read More Working with them was an absolute breeze. We had a Photo Booth, uplighting, and two light towers, in addition to one hour of music at cocktail hour and 4 hours for the reception - everything was so reasonably priced! The dance floor was full the entire night with young, old, and everyone in between. They really know what the heck they are doing!! After having Gemini do music for two huge events in my life I would recommend them for any party!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jessica L

Gemini was recommended to us by friends and when we finally met Mike and Anthony we were so happy. They try their best to meet all your expectations. Their friendly, affordable, and we couldn't wait to dance at our wedding after everything was said and done! They make you feel... Read More just like family! I would definitely recommend Gemini Productions to anyone who's looking for a great time with awesome entertainment!!! Its been almost a year and people are still talking about the music at my wedding! :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jahn G

My husband and I can't say enough good things about these guys! They were awesome from start to finish. They were professional, punctual, accommodating, had great follow up, and made the booking process seamless. When it came to our actual wedding, they took every single thing... Read More we told them into consideration, and created an awesome experience for our guests. They were my husbands favorite vendor of our wedding and for good reason. They made the party!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jennifer J

My husband and I cannot say enough about Gemini DJ's! They were amazing! Mike worked with me on every little detail. Not to mention his flexibility with planning our big day while I was out of state. He made it so easy for me. We had Rich as our DJ...AWESOME! As the music... Read More professional, I let him pick the songs. I told him what types of music and let him do what he does best. Throughout our wedding I kept hearing songs and saying- OMG! I love this song and would've never though to request it. He was funny and kept the crowd on their feet. Thanks for a job well done! Couldn't have picked a better company!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Alysha M

Marvelous and talented DJs! Our guests kept complimenting the choice of music and they were very happy that the music kept playing throughout the night! The dance floor was never empty! My new husband and I had a marvelous time dancing the night away and Gemini DJs made our... Read More wedding reception a night to remember! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth and we now have a collection of photos to keep in our scrapbook. They made the day after the wedding even better since we got to revisit the album and see how much fun everyone was having! Our guests kept saying to us that this was the best wedding that they had ever been to and it is thanks to the team at Gemini Productions! The confetti canons were a nice touch! Thank you to DJ Rich for keeping everyone entertained! If you want non-stop action, Gemini DJs is the right choice!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kelly O

My husband is not a big DJ guy, however my husband and I were blown away with Gemini Productions. Mike was great to work with and they played almost all of our requests and they had everyone dancing out of their shoes throughout the night! We also had the photo booth which was... Read More a big hit. We recommend using Gemini Productions to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Malissa S

I want to first start by saying that Mike A. was a pleasure to plan our wedding with. He was personable and took his time with us every time we met with him. He always answered my emails and phone calls quickly... And trust me, I've sent a lot. :) We had Mike P. as our DJ that... Read More night. My husband and I wanted club mix mashups with today's top hits. He absolutely exceeded our expectations and incorporated 90's music as well! He knew exactly what I wanted and completely brought the house down all night. He even came to check during the middle of the reception to ensure I was happy with what he was playing. I had the greatest time at my wedding and I owe it to our DJ. They were so reasonably priced, and a pleasure to work with! Thank you Gemini!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Amy C

Gemini Productions was recommended to us from another bride and groom. As soon as we sat down with Mike we knew we wanted to hire them. We are pretty easy going but we knew we needed a DJ that would keep everyone dancing the entire night and Mike and his crew did just that.... Read More Our dance floor was full the entire night. They were great with their follow up and made sure our meetings were set up and they had all our info in line for all the songs we need along the way for our night. We couldn't have been happier with Mike and Gemini Productions!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Hope M

I will admit that I was a little apprehensive using a DJ at my wedding given some of the DJ's I've seen in the past. I'm so glad Gemini proved me wrong! They were professional, responsive and followed our play lists to the T! Rich was great to work with. He not only loved... Read More our playlist, but played it all, even though some of the requests were a little unconventional for a wedding! He also worked closely with us on our first dance to make sure it went off flawlessly, which it did. The photo booth was another great addition to the wedding and was great to see everyone in different props enjoying themselves. I would recommend Gemini to anyone who is looking for a professional team who is reliable and really works with their clients!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

We hired Gemini to DJ, MC and provide a photobooth for our wedding and had an incredible experience with them. Anthony and Mike were professional, easy to work with and kept the party going all night long! Highly recommend and would definitely work with them again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Gemini was the best part of our wedding! We had a hard time deciding between a band or a dj. My husband and I wanted a DJ, but our parents were pushing for a band. When we met Mike & Kevin, we felt so comfortable that we decided to book on the spot! Mike showed us all of the... Read More different options, which were pretty cool, and Kevin helped us design our Step & Repeat and our Montage that they played at the reception. The Step & Repeat was used as our favors, and we had such good feedback from our guests. Mike told us he was good at reading the crowd, and we left most of the music up to him. We gave a few songs we liked, and he used that to put together a playlist. My mother can be a little overbearing at times, and they were so patient. Another really great thing was that they own a full Wedding Center! We booked our photo, video, and invitations with them as well. It was so nice being able to go to 1 place and take care of everything, and everyone knew each other and worked great. I can't think of the words to describe how happy we were, if we're ever having another event that we could use a DJ or any of their services, it will be a very easy decision. A+

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rebecca V

Gemini was actually recommended to us by our photographer Bleu studio. Once we met Mike and Anthony it was a good vibe. The studio was cool and modern. Just felt like they knew how to throw a great elegant but fun party :) We were not only happy but blown away by Gemini's... Read More ability to work with us and had many creative ideas to make our wedding unique to us and our family and friends. I can't thank you enough Gemini

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura S

There are no words to describe how amazing Gemini Productions was for my wedding. When we initially went to meet with them I told them that my dream wedding basically was a packed dance floor all night long. Not only did they make this dream a reality but they stayed 20 min... Read More longer since our food came out late (probably because everyone was on the dance floor and not eating!) Literally everything was perfect--from the photo montage, to the confetti canons and flat screen set up with our "monogram" and uplighting they made our day so perfect. Mike and Kevin were awesome throughout the whole evening--ESPECIALLY when they worked with me and my mother in law to get about 15 different huge group family photos. Highly highly recommend Gemini productions as your DJ--you will NOT be dissapointed!!