Gemini Productions Disc Jockeys

Wayne & Red Bank , NJ

Tri-State Areas Leader In Entertainment & Lighting

Gemini Productions is a full service disc jockey entertainment company with the industry's most experienced entertainers. We strive for perfection and have been doing so since 1986. A variety of packages are available to suit every taste and preference. Our emphasis is on creating your special da

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

1320 Route 23 North, Wayne & Red Bank , NJ (973) 686-1003

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ashley F

Mike Albanese and his team did a fantastic job - we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. From the beginning, Mike was amazing. He was very helpful throughout the planning process, giving suggestions and opinions where necessary. He was fun and easy to talk to,... Read More making the planning easier and much less stressful for us. The entire wedding night was seamless and perfect. Mike and his partner were very attentive to both the groom and myself, periodically checking in with us throughout the night. They were able to set a perfect tone during each part of the wedding - from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, they played music that was appropriate and perfect for what we had previously discussed. They were able to pick up on the guests' preferences, and Mike was able to get everyone up and dancing from the beginning of the reception up to the end of the night. Many guests have commented that our choice of DJ's was fantastic, and I could not agree more. One couple even booked them for their own wedding after seeing them at ours! If you are looking for a DJ in the area - stop looking. You have found the perfect one!! Request Mike Albanese - you won't regret it!

Incredibly Talented!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Danielle M

I used Gemini Productions as my DJ. They did the speakers and mics for our Ceremony and our Reception (we did our cocktail hour). We used Alfredo as our DJ and he was incredible; did a wonderful job! We dealt mostly with Mike A in the planning process. He was easy to work with... Read More and made us feel like our wedding was a piece of cake for them. We told them 'best of the decades' and gave them about 10 'must play' songs and Alfredo did an amazing job with the reception music. I swear to you, the dance floor was filled the entire night...and it wasn't just the younger crowd, it was everyone! He is really talented. The only issue we had the whole night was with the mic for the ceremony...the mic for those doing readings kept cutting out. My husband is a musician so I do believe it drove him crazy that it wasn't working properly....but, really in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't too big a deal. Thanks to Alfredo for an amazing job!!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Marcie V

My husband and I met with Mike A. who is so nice and answered all our questions. This was the only DJ company that we met with but we decided to sign with them right away. We were not disappointed! They played the majority if not all our songs from our must play list. We... Read More also loved the up-lighting that they put around the reception room.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jessica P

Gemini productions was awesome and so easy to work with! We sat down with our Dj Anthony twice before our wedding and he made it easy and stress free! He was accommodating to our budget and we were able to have everything we dreamed of! Music selection was a breeze and they... Read More played to the crowd which is what I asked for! Last minute I decided to get married at the venue and they were able to accommodate that as well! Although the original Anthony we met with got sick and was not able to be our Dj he sent his partner and he was just as charismatic! Overall I would recommend to anyone in need of Dj/Photobooth. We also had confetti shots which were a huge hit! Our wedding was 1/19/18 at the Manor in West Orange:)

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Anastasiya E

Very professional. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Demi B

Gemini Productions was outstanding. Everyone was up dancing and Mike did an amazing job with everything.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jessika R

The job got done, but not as we thought we had planned. Some aspects were spot on, some we were kind of like, "are you kidding me with this?" Again, job got done, but we'd not use Gemini again.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Keith W

Amazing! From the start Mike was always professional and easy to work with. We could not have asked for a better DJ in Rich. He felt the crowd and the dance floor was never empty, the photo booth was also great. Our guests of all ages came up to us and told us we had the "best... Read More DJ ever". Not a single complaint, everything went perfect!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kristina T

AMAZING! We are ecstatic that we decided to book Gemini Productions to DJ & MC our wedding. Anthony and his team were over the top professional, and such a pleasure to work with. They had our guests on the dance floor from the beginning of the night, right until the very last... Read More second. We cannot thank them enough for making our night so much fun. He kept the energy level up all night and our family and friends keep mentioning how fantastic our DJ and MC were. He played all of the right music and was so responsive to our vibe. Book with Gemini and they will make your party the most fun you can imagine! *mic drop* πŸ˜‰

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katie M

We are so grateful for Anthony and his team! We could not be happier with everything they did to help us have the best night ever- we told them our guests were expecting a night of fun music and dancing, and they delivered! I had a friend tell me that she danced way more at my... Read More wedding than another recent one she went to because of our DJ! Someone else said our DJ was "badass". Anthony was always available to contact whenever we had a request or question, and he was so professional and kind! They made the planning process so easy for us and we knew we could trust them to do a great job, and they were amazing! The photobooth was awesome and a huge hit! Gemini provided a photobooth attendant who made sure every copy got into our scrapbook and encouraged people to sign and write notes. It was everything we could've asked for and more for the entertainment aspect of our wedding. They played our requests and everyone loved the songs they chose and they read the dance floor perfectly all night. Couldn't ask for anything more. On top of all of that, they were so kind and respectful by honoring my husband with an active military discount. They are the best guys and you need to have Gemini for your wedding! Thank you so much Gemini!!!! -Katie and Sean

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Victoria R

Gemini was our DJ and photo booth vendor for our wedding. Our DJ was Brian who kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the night. The photo booth exceeded our expectations with its touch screen capabilities and quick print outs for our guests. The lighting transformed our... Read More reception space. Our only complaint with this company was that there was a switch with our DJ the day before the wedding which caused some confusion; however, our DJ Brian was awesome and made sure we were all comfortable and happy throughout the night.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Ben S

My wife and I had Gemini Productions at our wedding in early September. They did a fantastic job, Anthony and Mike took care of our wedding and they were very attentive and easy to work with throughout the whole process. We didn't want a traditional wedding and Gemini was... Read More perfect in helping map out the perfect production for the event. We even had a "dance off" between a family member and a friend that was a hit! Anthony introduced the contestants of it perfectly and everyone was standing our clapping and watching. It was a memorable wedding and Gemini helped accentuate it to new heights.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Catherine A

I could not be happier with Mike Albanese and his team. My wedding on 8/4 was everything I ever dreamed of. Mike is very easy to work with, organized, communicative and professional. I would recommend Gemini to anyone looking for a DJ! THEY ARE THE BEST! He took all of the... Read More direction I asked for before the wedding which allowed me to relax on the big day. Everyone stayed on the dance floor and we never had to resort to the electric slide to get people moving!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Antoinette S

Amazing team at Gemini! They were extremely professional and helpful in planning the music but also getting us prepared for the events throughout the night. They made many accommodations for us that really made our night special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Alison T

Gemini was amazing!! They did such a great job and were so professional. From musicians for our ceremony to music and MC at the reception and a photo booth. Everything went seamlessly. We are so happy we chose them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Julie O

Mike & Mike DJ'd my wedding and I can not say enough AWESOME things about them both. I hired them after my sister used them for her wedding and they were amazing for both events. I never worried about a single thing with them as I had to with other vendors. I even asked Mike... Read More to play some waves crashing music during my ceremony VERY last minute (like i was in my dress at the venue and said hey can you do this) and they made it happen. We asked for a mix of music for the older crowd and younger crowd and they did a phenomenal job keeping the dance floor packed ALL 6 hours. I love them and wish i had 100 stars to give them. They are well worth more than what we paid and I can not thank them enough for making my day so memorable. Everything I asked for and more and they never gave me any issues or questioned anything we wanted. They did the ceremony music as well as the cocktail hour and reception and photo booth and everything was EXCELLENT. I will never book anyone else for any DJ needs. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Tia C

Gemini did an amazing job at our wedding! We wanted everyone dancing the entire time and that's exactly what they produced! Our dance floor was packed, the music was awesome, and Anthony was a great emcee. The most common compliment we received was how good the music was and how... Read More much fun it was!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christy G

Gemini was awesome! Anthony DJed my wedding on 7/1/17 and we are still getting compliments on the music! I really felt that Anthony read the crowd and fine-tuned the song selections based on the vibe. It was the perfect mix of current songs, classics and songs that kept everyone... Read More dancing throughout the night. Thank you for keeping our guests moving all night and giving us the best soundtrack for our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jessica L

Mike was awesome to work with he made it so easy to talk to him and he really helped us make decisions on all of the songs we needed. Mike and Mike did our wedding night and they made sure all the guest were on the dance floor having a great time! They are the best and I am so... Read More happy we used them!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Kristina R

We first looked into Gemini since it was recommended by our venue. My husband and I are so glad we did. They were awesome to work with. We met with them twice before our wedding and they were very helpful and informative. On our wedding day, they were very accommodating and the... Read More dance floor was packed the entire night. So many of our guests have told us our wedding was the most fun they have ever had! We have Gemini Productions to thank for that!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Allison S

We had Anthony as our DJ for our wedding in October 2016 at the Old Tappan Manor. What a great experience! You should definitely use Gemini for your event!! From our first meeting at their studio, after discussing only a few music preferences, we felt with confidence that... Read More Anthony totally understood what we wanted to hear on our wedding day. If you feel, like we do, that the music and DJ involvement can make or break a wedding vibe, you won’t be disappointed!! The music was amazing – so matched to our preferences that it was as if my iTunes was on shuffle. We had a great crooner/coffee house vibe for cocktail hour, then a lively 90s-00s party on the dance floor. Anthony was not overbearing in any way – not a mic hog or one of those awkward DJs that makes your guests feel uncomfortable. Our friends and family were so impressed. We opted for a very classic look, which they were able to accommodate with a discrete DJ table set up. They definitely do offer some intricate lighting packages and extras if that is what you are looking for! We also had Gemini provide the photo booth for our wedding. It was awesome – the booth was really large to allow a dozen of us to squeeze in at a time! We also requested that they leave one side of the booth open so that we could peek over to see what craziness was happening. They provided a great selection of props. You can select a strip with 3 poses and a wedding logo or 4 poses with no logo with two prints per session and a digital log which we will be getting access to.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren R

Mike was great from start to finish. They got the party started and kept it going all night! They're willing to work with you to stay in your budget and always returned emails and phone calls right away. We highly recommend them for a wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Stephanie F

Choosing our DJ was the easiest process during our wedding. Once we met with Mike, we were completely sold on how amazing our music would be! I wanted to make sure the dance floor was filled at all times, and they made sure it was! Could not have asked for a better group to work... Read More with!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel M

Mike was a breeze to work with- he even had Skype meetings with us since we were not from the area. We have experienced his work at 3 other weddings and we're always impressed. Our dance floor was packed until the absolute last second. Everyone loved the music. Gemini is... Read More definitely the place to go for a DJ and photobooth. We even loved that they had candid photos displayed on a screen next to the DJ booth. Nice touch!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jamie Z

Gemini over achieved at our wedding! From playing the exact music we wanted to keeping everyone dancing all night long. I couldn't believe how many people actually danced at my wedding. Anthony was truly awesome. From the time we met him he really understood what we were looking... Read More for and truly delivered on his promise! Not only were the younger kids dancing but everyone in the building was on the dance floor. I couldn't recommend these guys more. The professionalism and how good they are on the job really speaks for itself. I would highly highly recommend Anthony and his team over and over again!!!!!!