Genevieve Stewart Photography & Films

Nags Head, NC

Creative Outer Banks Wedding Photographer

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 101, Nags Head, NC

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Lauren G

Genevieve and Chad were amazing photographers! They brought incredible energy to our wedding and captured every special moment! I highly recommend them for any event!

Captured the Magic in Every Pic

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Betsy F

Genevieve and Chad were absolutely amazing to work with! They were super accessible and a dream to work with. They are extremely good listeners, but also brought a unique point of view that created pictures unlike anything we had seen. Each picture looked as if it was shot for a... Read More magazine as they captured more than the moment, but the feeling of our wedding. They worked seamlessly with all of our guests and other vendors and not only provided pictures we could never imagine, but a completely stress free experience! Loved them!!

Hire Immediately!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Susan H

Hands down the best photographers in The Outer Banks!! They are a great husband and wife duo, and they both have amazing eyes for capturing the shots you are looking for! Being a photographer myself, I couldn't shoot my wedding myself, so I looked for ones down here in The Outer... Read More Banks. It was extremely easy to choose since their pictures were AMAZING!!! They are extremely easy to talk with and are very knowledgeable about the area to get those great shots. Needless to say, our engagement photos were awesome, our wedding photos (so far) have been unbelievable, and they even took the time out when they could be sleeping to do a sunrise trash the dress session in frigid temps!! This team is dedicated and it shows in all of their proofs!! You WONT be disappointed!!!!

Best OBX Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Casey B

Genevieve and Chad are amazing! Photos are the most important thing to my husband and I and GSP did not disappoint. In fact they took our breath away! They documented things that we did not even notice because we were so caught up in the day. When a summer storm popped up on... Read More the horizon they took the opportunity to do separate bridal party photos before the ceremony and the sky was absolutely gorgeous! Our ceremony was delayed an hour because of the storm and they stayed past their contracted time to make sure they got plenty of pictures of everyone on the dance floor. Gen and Chad make you comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to grab every moment of the greatest day of your life. Our photos will be cherished for the rest of our lives.

Absolutely Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Dashy D

Our experience with Genevieve & Chad was nothing short of exceptional. They are wonderful people with an impeccable vision. You would be hard pressed to find a better photographer for any occasion. They are so very dynamic & their work speaks for itself! We enjoyed every minute... Read More of their company but also being camera shy, never felt awkward or uncomfortable (as i ALWAYS do when threatened by a photo op!) Their unique & artistic visions paired with an uncanny knack to capture candid moments is quite extraordinary! We could not be more pleased!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Courtney N

Genevieve and Chad are amazing photographers. I would recommend them for your wedding in the outer banks. They were so flexible and easy going individuals. Our Ceremony was scheduled to be on the beach but it rained so we had it inside, once the ceremony was over it stopped... Read More raining. Genevieve and Chad got all of us to get together so that my husband and I could get our pictures on the beach before the next storm came. They worked so hard to get this for us! They also were amazing for the reception because they took whatever pictures we wanted and took some pictures of us partying. They even went out of there way to help us with the wish lanterns since we did not know how to do them. They will be there for you on your wedding day no matter what and will get the pictures you want. You can have your full faith in them to get all the pictures you want and not have to worry about oh I forgot that picture. They are amazing so if you are having a wedding in the Outer Banks choose them!