Genevieve Stewart Photography & Films

Nags Head, NC

Documentary

PO Box 101, Nags Head, NC

Best OBX Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Casey B

Genevieve and Chad are amazing! Photos are the most important thing to my husband and I and GSP did not disappoint. In fact they took our breath away! They documented things that we did not even notice because we were so caught up in the day. When a summer storm popped up on the horizon they took the opportunity to do separate bridal party photos before the ceremony and the sky was absolutely gorgeous! Our ceremony was delayed an hour because of the storm and they stayed past their contracted time to make sure they got plenty of pictures of everyone on the dance floor. Gen and Chad make you comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to grab every moment of the greatest day of your life. Our photos will be cherished for the rest of our lives.

Absolutely Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Dashy D

Our experience with Genevieve & Chad was nothing short of exceptional. They are wonderful people with an impeccable vision. You would be hard pressed to find a better photographer for any occasion. They are so very dynamic & their work speaks for itself! We enjoyed every minute of their company but also being camera shy, never felt awkward or uncomfortable (as i ALWAYS do when threatened by a photo op!) Their unique & artistic visions paired with an uncanny knack to capture candid moments is quite extraordinary! We could not be more pleased!

Bride

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Courtney N

Genevieve and Chad are amazing photographers. I would recommend them for your wedding in the outer banks. They were so flexible and easy going individuals. Our Ceremony was scheduled to be on the beach but it rained so we had it inside, once the ceremony was over it stopped raining. Genevieve and Chad got all of us to get together so that my husband and I could get our pictures on the beach before the next storm came. They worked so hard to get this for us! They also were amazing for the reception because they took whatever pictures we wanted and took some pictures of us partying. They even went out of there way to help us with the wish lanterns since we did not know how to do them. They will be there for you on your wedding day no matter what and will get the pictures you want. You can have your full faith in them to get all the pictures you want and not have to worry about oh I forgot that picture. They are amazing so if you are having a wedding in the Outer Banks choose them!

TO Genevieve Stewart Photography & Films