Exciting, Creative, Amazing Wedding Photography

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience. Remember your day in beautiful detail and emotion with amazing photographs from George Jweid Photography.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

5858 East Molloy Road, Syracuse, NY (315) 404-8792

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Gina C

When my wife and I met George at my friend's wedding, we booked him that night. From that night moving forward to the day of our own wedding, George was very supportive and very responsive. He photographed our engagement session. He was so much fun and completely open to our... Read More ideas. He never said no and if he wasn't too sure on how an image would look, he always said, "Let's try it out." Weeks leading up to the wedding we were always in touch to discuss details; emails were exchanged and phone calls were made. He reassured us that we were in good hands and did not have to worry; always reminding us that it was our day and to enjoy every moment. Then our wedding day came. He was there for every moment, from beginning to end. Laughed and shared our special day with us. I can truly say he was a vendor that we did not have to worry about in regards to the end product. His turn around time is fantastic and I cannot stop looking at our beautiful wedding pictures. I highly recommend George Jweid Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kimberly B

Our photos came out amazing! George is very creative and dedicated and always manages to get the best lighting

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Sandra S

George is awesome! We booked him for our summer 2017 wedding, and recently had him take our engagement photos. They were amazing! He was fun to work with, and made sure we had a large variety of different shots. We spent many hours with him and had a blast! I cannot wait until... Read More next year for our wedding and the photos he will take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Rachel G

We booked our photo booth with George. Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive to the many questions I had. Once I paid him (about two weeks before the wedding), he became very difficult to get ahold of. We touched base before the wedding as planned but the... Read More attendant that came was very underwhelming. The attendant was on his cell phone most of the evening. After our wedding, it took three weeks to get us our USB drive with all of our photos on it! We had to call, email, and text numerous times in order to receive the USB drive. We loved having a photo booth at our wedding and we loved George's booth and props but we were very stressed with the extra details of working with him.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Erica V

George is amazing at what he does. We are SO thankful we had him photograph the best day of our lives. He's funny, knowledgeable and his photos are so creative. We would go to him for any and every event we have!!

Amzing attention to detail!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Danielle

George is an absolutely wonderful photographer. He captured every aspect of my wedding from start to finish. He was able to be everywhere and get everyone. All my guests are so pleased with the pictures he took. He is highly recommended!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shalana J

George was awesome to work with! He did our wedding day pictures and provided a photo booth for the reception. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth!!! Couldn't have picked a better photographer for our day.

GLJ Photography

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Rachel P

George was AMAZING! Whenever I emailed him with questions/concerns he would almost immediately email me back. On wedding day he did an awesome job getting everyone together and ensuring that he took the pictures that we wanted. The photos came out AMAZING!!!!!

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Brittaney B

George, the photographer of GLJ Photography, is a really talented photographer. He is one of the friendliest guys I've ever met, and by far the easiest of all my vendors I had to deal with. The photos came out great, my guests LOVES the photo booth George set up and the whole... Read More thing was surprisingly affordable.