Your Moments. Forever.

As wedding photography experts, the George Street team has shared inspiration with thousands of brides, helping them capture their vision just as they dreamed it. Serving the Miami area.

Engagement

Photo

Miami, FL (866) 831-4103

Reviewed on 1/14/2016

We totally love our pictures!! All the team was very punctual and very professional. We love the whole process we felt that a lot of people was paying attention to our day. We love the process the website the countdown everything!!! We love the quality of the album!! And we... Read More also love our video! We have perfect memories! If we have any other especial event we will love to count with the same team!!

Affordable and great to work with!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Alex S

I used George Street for both my photographer and videographer. They were great to work with. They took their time to answer my questions, made great recommendations and did a great job capturing my special day. I used Santos and Rosey as my photographers and Alex as the... Read More videographer. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kelsey F

I loved George Street! The entire process was seamless from beginning to end. Our main photographer Ilya was absolutely amazing and captured beautiful pictures that we hadn't even thought about. His assistant Amy was also great and our videographer Alex always seemed to be in... Read More the right place at the right time. Though we're still waiting on our album and video, I would definitely recommend George Street to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Katherine B

I was very pleased with the service that I received from my Photographers and Videographer for my wedding day. The team who coordinated everything was very helpful. They were just a call or email away and will get back to you quickly with answers and assistance. I used them for... Read More my engagement photos and really recommend doing this to get a feel for your photographer so that they aren't such a stranger on your wedding day. This really helped.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Courtney H

I know this is long, but please read this whole review if you are thinking of choosing this company for your wedding, or any event for that matter. I chose this company for my wedding and I did not have a good experience. My Photographer was Rosie, assistant was George (99% sure... Read More that was the assistant's name). First piece of advice, always meet with your photographer AND assistant beforehand because I didn't, which was an absolute mistake. It is hard to get a feel for someone's personality (the photographer and the couple) just by looking at the personalized website they ask you to complete to make sure you are on the same page with your wants/needs. Since we did not meet with Rosie and George prior to, I spent months reviewing and adding every detail you could think of regarding what I wanted/was envisioning for our pictures. I even spent time creating a pinterest board with examples of what I was looking for and added it to my personalized website. Once completed, I submitted it with enough time for them to review and call me with any questions or concerns. There were a couple calls from associates within the company, but the only call I received from my photographer was the DAY BEFORE OUR WEDDING. I was at my rehearsal event when I received the call. When I spoke to Rosie, we went over details for the big day, and she seemed like she knew what she was doing, so I was confident she understood what I wanted. I was definitely wrong. I could go into detail about all the pictures they took but I'll just leave it at this, we had to ask them to take pictures half of the time because we would catch them standing around with the cameras in their hand, not taking any pictures. YOU HAVE 2 PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL CAMERAS!! There is no limit to how many pictures you can take with a digital camera if you have the right equiptment. I would rather have thousands of pictures to choose from (good and bad) than only like 500-600 pictures that were just ok. We had 8 hours with Rosie and 6 with George, so they had plenty of time to capture all the moments they could, but they didn't. There was no creativity or artistic talent that showed in our pictures. I would not recommend this company, let alone these 2 photographers to anyone on their wedding day. One more piece of advice, I would recommend looking for an independant photographer rather than a big company like George Street because the independant ones are more likely to put more time and effort into their work so they can build their profiles and repor., rather than a big company who has tons of photographers and events where they have more options to pick and choose what they want people to see. Even if the independant ones usually are more expensive, you are more likely to have great results. Besides the pictures, we had an amazing wedding and most importantly, I got to marry my best friend who I love more and more every day, which I didn't think was possible. Hope this helps anyone looking for a good photographer.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Dora R

George Street Photo and Video were absolutely amazing! Living in Colorado, and having a destination wedding in Ft. Lauderdale was a bit stressful at times but, never when it came to our photo and video needs. One of the biggest perks in hiring George Street was the fact that I... Read More could actually meet with a George Street representative here in Denver, and go over the portfolios of photographers in the Ft. Lauderdale area. It made it a lot easier on us, and we were more than impressed with them as a company and the quality of their work. They were professional, timely, affordable, transparent, organized, and so much more. While we have not yet seen our video we know it will be just as great as our photos which have been refereed to by family and friends a "something you would see in a magazine". We are so thankful we found George Street Photo and Video and we will now be able to reminisce and share our our beautiful memories for the rest of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone, and would likely hire them again for our photography needs!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Alena S

We used George Street Photography for our engagement pictures and the wedding. We also had a videographer from George Street. Pictures came out really nice and everyone loved them! Gary was our lead photographer and he was very friendly and fun to work with! The wedding... Read More coordinator from George Street answered all our questions and helped us in a timely manner! Very friendly and helpful! Everything worked out well and I would definitely recommend these guys! :)

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Mary Beth G

We could not have been more pleased with using George Street for our wedding. We had a destination wedding in Key Largo, Florida which we were planning from Chicago. We met with a George Street consultant in Chicago and selected our photographers who were based out of Miami.... Read More The planning process was amazing, they were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Our photographers exceeded expectations and did an absolutely fantastic job for us all day. It was a complex planning situation with our wedding being destination and George Street made the process absolutely seamless for us. We couldn't be any happier. We also ordered ourselves a book as well as replicas for our parents and the quality is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Janine C

Working with GeorgeStreet was a dream. They provided a one-stop shop for everything we needed. The coordinator I met with was extremely knowledgeable and gave great advice. She was really able to help me find my style of photography as well as a photographer who would suit both... Read More my and my husband's personality. They took the guest work out of everything. As overwhelming as planning a wedding can be, working with GeorgeStreet for photography alleviated much of the stress. They truly provide amazing service and quality coupled with an equally amazing value.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Eva F

I am a George Street fan! George Street did my engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and wedding video. My main photographer was Ilya. Such an amazing photographer. I was extremely happy with is work and professionalism. I remember when we took our engagement pictures and he... Read More would show us previews, I had to step out of where I was standing and look back to try to see what he saw. He was extremely creative and my pictures came out to perfection. The same thing was with my wedding pictures and my wedding video. Such beautiful shots were captured of my big day. George Street always made themselves readily available and answered all of my emails in a timely manner. I never felt like I was on my own. They walked my husband and I through every step of the away and made it all very easy. I am very happy with their work and priceeeeeee.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

I can not recommend this photograph company although many of the the pictures they took were wonderful. Reasons: 1-There was very obvious friction between the 2 photographers that caused disruption at the wedding. 2- Although we picked most pictures from the list provided... Read More by GS, the lead photographer kept asking what pics should be taken - during the wedding. For the $$ paid, I expect the lead photographer to know what pictures have been asked for. When asked after the wedding I was told only 22 pictures were requested. When paying for 2 photographers, and if the list received only had supposibly 22 pictures (the list we sent to the portal had almost every picture that was on the list which was many more than 22), I would think GS should / would have questioned this before the wedding. 3- Only after the wedding did we realize there was NO pictures of The immediate family of the bride. 2200 pictures and only 2 pictures of the bride and MOB, and 2 pics of MOB and bride and groom. Not one picture of the brides sibling with her parents or mother or father 4) I questioned if the photographers were sub contracted and was assured this was not the case. The lead photographer had her own business I was told was not the case. It is the case.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Bethany S

My husband and I loved George Street Photo & Video! Our package included a lead photographer, associate photographer, and videographer. All three people were fantastic! They captured our moments the way we wanted without being in the way. I would recommend George Street Photo &... Read More Video to everyone!

2017-03-10T12:02:43 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you loved your wedding photos and our company! Associate photographers are great - they capture those remaining details we know you want documented as well! Congrats again on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jasmin O

They capture all of the important moments!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Fangzhou Z

We were very pleased with the experience of working with George Street! They were so friendly and professional throughout the entire process. We are very happy with the photographer and videographer that our wedding planning team picked for us. They captured the best and most... Read More beautiful moments of our wedding night for us. We are very grateful that we chose to work with George Street for our wedding.

2017-03-10T14:34:00 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We're pleased to hear how happy you are with your wedding photographs and video! We're glad the photographer and videographer matched your style - that's what we aim for! Congrats again!

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Becky W

We liked the ability to choose our own photographer. We also got to choose which shots we want and upload a pinterest page of images we liked. I am excited to get our coffee table book as well as see the video!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Nikki C

I have had a pretty bad experience with GSP. After the initial meeting I was hooked and very excited. Then came time to plan my engagement shoot. I had issues with my changing my photo shoot which finally was resolved. My wedding day came and after I was very upset that there... Read More were pictures that I really wanted taken and expressed through their client portal and they were never taken. My Pinterest Wedding Photo page was supposed to be a checklist for the photographer and he never even looked at. Once I received my photos I was extremely disappointed. Horrible angles and some of the photos I was really looking forward to are missing. My suggestion is to pass- we spent a lot of money and did not receive quality.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Melissa M

We are incredibly happy we booked our photographers through George Street! We worked with lead photographer, Eva Ho, and assistant photographer, Christian. We were looking for a more photojournalistic/modern style and they were great to work with. They are both very talented... Read More and captured the day beautifully. We just reviewed our preview photos and the quality of the photos are truly amazing. They captured each moment with emotion through gorgeous colors and well composed images. The booking process was also a breeze. They made it very easy to find a photographer and were always quick to respond to any questions. Thank you George Street! We have already recommended you to our friends getting married next year!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Lisa G

I got married last June and had Kate as my main photographer. She did a fantastic job on both the engagement and wedding photos and I would absolutely recommend her. I also liked that they had such great customer service and willing to help with anything we needed. We got all of... Read More our products (photos, video and photo book) prior to when the expected delivery date was.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Ellen P

I was recommended to use George Street from a friend. She had family members use this company and she was planning on using it for her own wedding. We both were devastated when the photographer we had chosen canceled on us and we BOTH and had to use a back-up. My photos turned... Read More out okay but in the end the whole experience using George Street was just par. I would look else where.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Maegan R

The concept of George Street wedding photography is very unique. The company is based in Chicago and contracts with local photographers in your area. At first I was a little nervous that the coordinators and editors were in a completely different city, but the company was very... Read More easy to work with. Although I did not communicate very much with my photographer directly, the company did a great job of answering any questions I had quickly and efficiently. A few weeks after my wedding, there was an unexpected death in my family. I was able to call George Street and ask them to send me pictures that my family member was in to use at the funeral. They emailed me the photos within minutes. It is service like this that really impressed me.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Mila S

We had a great experience with George Street. We started with a consultation that helped us choose the perfect package. Our two photographers and videographers were wonderful. They did a great job on the day of our wedding and all our photos are beautiful. We were very happy and... Read More recommend George Street to anyone! Also, we had an Indian wedding, and our photographers knew exactly what to capture.

Excellent Value!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Laura R

I was so pleasantly surprised at how reasonable George Street's photo and video package was compared to other photo and video vendors! My sales representative was really sweet and made me feel like she really cared about our wedding. She really listened to what I wanted in a... Read More wedding photographer and made some excellent recommendations. We were so happy with the photographer we chose - the shots came out great and he was such a pleasure to have around on our big day! The only downside to using George Street is that you don't get to meet your photo/video team until the actual day of your wedding - the talent actually didn't even get in touch with me until two days before, which was somewhat stressful when you want the details to be perfect! The only other downside is that you don't get to choose a videographer - they just assign one to you. It all turned out great though in the end and we are very pleased with the value that George Street provides!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie N

Fun, energetic staff to work with. Our photographer was great and easy to work with. The pre-wedding talk with the photographer really helped with deciding what photos needed to be taken and helped in crating a timeline. Highly recommend!

Great at first

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erin D

I used George Street Photography for my engagement session and my wedding ceremony/reception. They carefully select a photographer just for you based on your preferences and style, and were very attentive to my needs on the sales side! My engagements in May 2014 were fantastic!... Read More Unfortunately, my wedding pictures (May 2015) were lacking in many ways. I wrote an initial review based on the "preview" pictures I received from George Street (trying to get all my reviews done in a timely manner). The previews were GREAT! The photographer did a fantastic job with all of the portraits, but the detail shots and candids I had asked for were not very good at all. The only pictures that were edited were the handful of "preview" pictures I received. I had to edit the rest of them myself. It was just little things that could have been avoided. Examples: a picture of a wreath, with a half used plastic water bottle in the frame, which could have easily been removed. Or a picture of the mini liquor bottles (for the guys) lined up with a printer in the background. Overall I was a little disappointed with the quality for the price considering I had to spend hours editing the pictures myself. We had a crawfish wedding and I specifically requested a picture of myself and my husband eating some crawfish - I had to hunt down the photographer, and she only got one unusable shot. The second half of the night she spent photographing the older crowd indoors, and completely missed the younger crowd (including myself!) partying outside.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Cara H

Great customer service but the photography itself is mediocre at best. I chose them because their prices were the most reasonable and in retrospect I completely regret not spending more on a better photographer. It's upsetting not to have photos I love to remember my wedding... Read More day!