Get Down Entertainment

Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Jersey, Conn., LI

DJ Mixing + Live Music = Your Unique Experience

With over 17 years of professional Wedding DJ experience we have seen it all. We’ve seen couple after couple come forth, very much in love, but filled with anxiety because of the overwhelming amount of details they must piece together to make their wedding day a big hit. Why should you be so stressed out during a time that should be filled with only the feelings of love and joy? At Get Down Entertainment our goal is to remove the stress from our clients lives and allow you to put your focus into your family, friends and most importantly into each other. The last thing we want is for you to be overly consumed with worrying if the reception is going to go well. Many pieces go into having a successful event, and your DJ is the maestro that brings it all together like a tuned orchestra.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

8 Columbus Ave, Valhalla, NY Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Jersey, Conn., LI (914) 949-2662

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Caitlin M

GDE killed our NYE wedding!!!! Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect. We were lucky enough to have both Frank and Brian with us for our big night. No one left the dance floor the entire night and we have had non stop compliments on what a great wedding it was.... Read More Book these guys! You will not be disappointed. Thank you GDE!!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Michael B

We can’t say enough about GDE! Frank worked closely with our son and daughter-in-law to make sure that their wedding reception would be something that everybody would be talking about long after the non-stop dancing finally came to an end - after an incredible night of music and... Read More fun! This is an entertainment company that truly cares about their clients - and their performance made this special day even more spectacular.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Michelle B

This whole company is amazing , I have used them numerous times in the past for various occasions !! Brian, Teddy were the MC ans DJ at our wedding this past weekend, them and their entire team are hands down THE BEST DJs out there!!! Not only did they have the entire place... Read More rockin' the entire night, but hey are sooooo personable, friendly, and really cater to what their clients request !! We still have people coming up to us saying this was the "best wedding ever" and Get Down Entertainment played a HUGE part in that !! The photobooth was filled with a line almost every second I glanced over & they gave us a scrapbook with a copy of all photos & got us all the photos from the booth back on a file 2 days later!!! Mark and I look back now and we're so happy to have chosen you guys , if anyone ever needs a DJ this is the one to choose ! We love you guys, thanks again !

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Silverio P

Hiring GDE was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Brian walked my bride and I through the entire wedding reception and made us feel so relaxed about how well everything will go. Brian was well informed, listened to any of our questions and concerns, and... Read More accommodated us with anything that we asked for. And the party was better than I could have imagined. The music, the timing, and the energy level was perfect for the entire night. All of our guests were having a blast dancing the night away and many of them came up to us to ask about GDE. And one recently engaged couple came up to us to tell us that they were hoping they could book GDE for their wedding. I cannot thank GDE enough for getting my guests to rock out for the entire night.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Josepg D

Frank and Brian are amazing. You'll get everything you want and more. They exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier for our special day. Thank you so much guys.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Julianne M

I can't say enough great things about Get Down Entertainment! Many of our friends who attended the wedding typically have seen bands at weddings - so when we mentioned we were getting a DJ, we told them "Don't worry - you'll see why when you're there!" ALL of our guests are... Read More raving about the entertainment, the dancing, and having a fantastic drummer alongside the DJ (provided by GDE) - they loved it all! Frank is the absolute best, and I could not have been happier with the music, the pace of everything throughout the night, and his direction to our guests on all of the highlight moments of the night (first dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc). We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but if there was one I wasn't worried about from the moment I confirmed them for the date, it was Get Down Entertainment. They were professional, responsive, flexible with what we wanted and attentive to our needs. I wouldn't think of using any other vendor for DJ services - that's how happy I was with their service. Thank you Frank and team for making our wedding the best most of our guests have ever been to! You're wonderful and we are so appreciative of your talent and fantastic service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Bryan R

My Wife and I got married in September and there was no question about using Get Down Entertainment as our DJ!! Hands down the best in the business! Brian and Frank were extremely professional and always willing to answer any questions we had. They did an amazing job at our... Read More wedding, and everyone still keeps talking about how great the party was. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Both Brian and Frank are extremely passionate about their company and work tirelessly to provide an amazing performance for their clients. We recommend Get Down Entertainment 100%

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lauren B

GDE was absolutely wonderful! From the booking process, to the wedding day, they were easy to work with and absolutely killed it. Frankie and his crew did a wonderful job keeping everyone on the dance floor! Other than choosing my music for procession, first dance, etc. I left... Read More everything else up to them, and I was NOT disappointed. Even my guests are still saying how great GDE was! Can’t say enough good things! Will be recommending to everyone

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Silvana T

These guys are awesome! Frank handled all questions that we had thoroughly and was very detailed when going over the reception schedule and which music we wanted and didn’t want to be played. We could not say enough good things about their service and they really made our... Read More reception a fantastic time for us and all of our guests!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Monica F

GDE was very professional and did a great job accompanying our needs for our wedding! Family members came up to us thanking us for accommodating all ages! We already recommended them to our family and friends getting married next year.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katelyn P

Not enough stars for this DJ! We saw Brian and GDE perform at our good friend's wedding and IMMEDIATELY knew we needed to have them at ours! From day one, they treated us like family. Even with last minute changes and the collaboration on music THE WEEK OF the wedding, Brian... Read More delivered and seemed like he couldn't have been more excited! The wedding night itself was amazing to say the least. What we thought was a huge dance floor was constantly packed with our guests THE ENTIRE 5 HOURS!! I didn't even toss my bouquet because it would have interrupted our guests dancing! We had a huge Italian family attend and they were always on the dance floor. To say GDE killed it is an understatement. I'm using Brian and GDE for every event we have & recommending them to EVERYONE. We didn't over do it with all the electronics like we could have. Standard package with the Photo Booth (Best Decision Ever) & the experience was second to none! Can't rave enough about these guys! Thank you for everything! Professionalism at its finest.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 John D

Get Down Entertainment catered to our every need and helped make our day incredibly special. Brian and his crew were flexible, professional, and always willing to help with every detail of the wedding. The dance floor was PACKED, from young to old, and the party was live. We... Read More fully endorse Get Down Entertainment and can't wait to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Andrea H

My husband and I were married this past August 19, 2017 and Get Down Entertainment (GDE) was the DJ at our wedding reception. During the entire planning process and throughout our exciting wedding day, DJ Frank was extremely professional and always willingly to answers all of... Read More our many questions. MC/DJ Frank and DJ Dan did an amazing job at MC-ing and DJ-ing at our wedding! Frank made us feel so comfortable that day and was well prepared and organized. Everything ran smoothly and he checked in with us throughout the evening. You could really tell how passionate the GDE team was and that they love what they do. Our touching moments were memorable due to their charisma and they also brought so much energy and enthusiasm that night. At the reception, DJ Frank and DJ Dan made sure to play all of our favorite songs and with their great expertise, added in songs from different decades that would get people of all ages up to dance. The music really made the night special and the energy was contagious. Everyone had an amazing time! We were told during the reception and throughout the following weeks, how fun the wedding was and that the music was phenomenal! We would highly recommend GDE to anyone for a wedding and any other special event. They were professional and eager to always make sure that we were happy and felt comfortable. They were experienced and we always felt that we could rely on their opinions and expertise whenever we had questions. We want to say thank you so much to Dan and especially to Frank for all of your time and effort to make our day so special! We had a terrific party and will remember the wonderful evening forever! --Andrea & Travis

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda V

Frank and Dan are the best. More than a wedding it was like a family reunion and they were part of the family. The music was off the charts. Non stop dancing. They got everyone up from 17 years old to 95 years old. Their personal touches were beautiful. I left a lot of... Read More decisions up to Frank including music ones and he hit it out of the park. GDE is a class act. I also use Frank and his crew for all our corporate functions. Totally different type of venue but they are great. They always draw the people in. If there were more stars I would rate GDE even higher.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Ashley P

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with co owner Brian. we cannot praise him enough. Not only is he personable, but he made the process easy and fun! We told him the feel/mood we wanted for our reception and he absolutely nailed it! The music was on point. Our guests... Read More had a blast. Our reception was exactly the party we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Mary M

Frank and the team did an amazing job. People were on the dance floor all night and we're still getting compliments on how great the music was.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Rebecca G

Get Down Entertainment did an awesome job at my sisters wedding. Frankie was awesome to work with he helped in planning the entire Entertainment schedule. She had a saxophone, drums, and DJ. The reception began at 7:00 and the dance floor was packed the entire night. They truly... Read More know how to not only get the party started but to keep the party going until the end. I have been too a lot of weddings and they truly know how to keep the crowd entertained. I highly recommend Get Down Entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Tania A

Brian and Frank from GDE are awesome fellas! We used their DJ/Entertainment services for our wedding. Not only were they professional and fun people to party with, they were also very accommodating with all of our last minute needs. Their company uses the latest DJ equipment... Read More along with integrated lighting, visual (TVs), and CO2 tech which made the entire wedding entertainment feel like a top notch club (which was what we wanted). Our guests spent most of their time either dancing or watching people dance! My husband and I will continue to use this company for any of our future entertainment needs. We really enjoyed working with this company.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017

GDE provided incredible entertainment just last week at our son and now-daughter in law’s wedding – Sunday, May 7, 2017. Frank and his crew were amazing! So much energy! They played all the songs that the couple requested! Everyone danced the entire night! The addition of... Read More their drummer really made it sound like there was a live band. We have received so many compliments about GDE! Would definitely recommend and use again! 10 out of 5 stars! Yes - 10 out of 5 stars!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Brian L

GDE hosted our wedding with perfection. A month later and our guests are STILL talking about how amazing they were. We were so happy with the personal touch provided by Frank and the team. We would certainly recommend them to ANYBODY looking for a host and or music.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Mary M

Provided us with an amazing photo booth, everyone loved it, and we have a wonderful keepsake book with many strips of photos and well wishes to keep! Frank was wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Rachel M

I went to a wedding a few years ago which Get Down provided the entertainment. When my husband and I picked our wedding date for 8/19/16 I texted my friend and said who was your DJ I want them at our wedding! We live in Long Island and got married where I am from in CT but went... Read More to Westchester to meet with Frank. From the beginning we knew we had the right guy. He was accommodating with what we wanted and helpful with any questions. They provided our lighting as well as photobooth which made everything so much easier. Everyone was on their feet dancing the whole time it was amazing and exactly what we wanted. I would recommend them a hundred times over!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 J F

Get Down Entertainment was a pleasure to work with in planning our wedding! They were incredibly professional and had great ideas throughout the entire process. Most importantly - they had EVERYONE dancing the ENTIRE night! They were amazing.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christine K

Get Down Entertainment are true professionals. As a bride, it is important to know that the music/sound will be as smooth as possible and this is exactly what you get with Get Down. My wedding was in a unique, outdoor, non-traditional venue and they managed to figure... Read More everything out so smoothly and bring an extra layer of FUN with their way of MCing and engaging the audience. Frank and Brian are the best and I highly recommend Get Down!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Colette C

Frank and Brian were the best. They made the planning so easy and were very accommodating meeting us in Manhattan to discuss the details. We had first heard them at my husband's cousin's wedding and we knew we needed them for our wedding. We were married in a townhouse in NYC... Read More and our guests were seated in different rooms. Our concern was the party would feel disconnected and guests would not dance. Frank made sure that was not the case and everyone was on the dance floor all night! We also hired male and female singers, sax player and a jazz band. Everyone from our wedding asked loved the music.