Get Gorgeous by Kelly

'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' can travel to your out of state or country event.

Your personal and professional beauty team!

Get Gorgeous by Kelly is the hair and makeup artistry team best known for providing flawless makeup application and creating memorable and romantic hairstyles for any occasion. Let us cater to you on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

4921 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL 'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' can travel to your out of state or country event. (754) 423-2717

My Experience with Get Gorgeous By Kelly

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Teresa H

My experience with Kelly during the trial and then on my big day was nothing short of amazing. Kelly is such a nice, positive, and energetic person. Before the trial I showed her pictures of makeup and hair updo styles that I was considering for my wedding day, and she was very... Read More receptive and actually improved on the styles from the examples I showed her. She used airbrush makeup and false eyelashes, and I looked completely flawless. Based on the services I wanted on the actual day of the wedding as well as the number of people in the wedding party receiving those services (i.e., maid of honor, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom), Kelly put together a timeline for the big day, which made me feel very comfortable because I knew that the makeup and hair process was going to run smoothly and timely. On my wedding day, Kelly and her supporting makeup artist made me and everyone in my wedding party look completely fabulous. Kelly was so supportive and stayed with me until it was almost time to go to the church to ensure makeup, hair, veil, etc., were perfect. My makeup and hair held through the humidity, sweat, and tears. Get Gorgeous By Kelly was the perfect choice for professional hair and makeup services, and I will be forever grateful to Kelly for making me look (and therefore feel) like a princess on my big day.

2015-09-30T20:43:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Teresa for your kind words. You are so special and I am incredibly honored that we were able to provide excellent service and deliver the looks that you and your bridal party asked for. What a perfect day all the way... Read Less Read More

Best Natural Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Dana R

Kelly and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so friendly and nice the entire day. Kelly really understands what each girl wants and will make changes and suggestions to make sure the girls are happy. I was the bride and I don't usually wear makeup. I was very nervous... Read More about getting makeup done for my wedding. Kelly did just the right amount of natural makeup on me and it looked beautiful! I had many compliments on my hair and makeup. All of my girls loved the way they looked and the looks lasted all night. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly for your wedding day. For those girls who are not into a lot of makup, she is your girl! She will make you look your best!

KELLY IS THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Stephanie K

Well, well, well.. Where do I even start regarding the wonderful Kelly Whelan? First off let me say that I am one of those people that hold the bar extremely high when it comes to my makeup. It is really hard for me to trust in people to do what I know I like. From the first... Read More moment that I had met Kelly, I instantly knew I was making the right decision in someone I could trust on my wedding day to make me feel and look beautiful. Kelly has the amazing gift of being so personable and sweet that I felt I had known her for years. I was so happy to have her there on my very special day because she is someone that I just genuinely enjoyed being around. At the same time, she also maintained a very professional relationship. Two tasks that are very hard to go hand in hand. Kelly made the day stress free, and even helped me through some butterflies by coaching me through deep breathes and making sure my champagne glass was full lol! Little details that just made me feel so thankful for her being there. As for her work... FLAWLESS! She really paid attention to what I envisioned looking like on my wedding day, and then EXCEEDED my own expectations. I felt so amazing and beautiful all night. All of my girls looked stunning as well! Through a long evening of dancing, all of our makeup even lasted all night! I will refer Kelly to anyone and everyone that I know. She is so wonderful and I could not have been a happier customer with her services! I love you girl! Thanks so much!!!

2013-11-16T17:28:04 Response from the vendor

WOW!! Thank you Stephanie for such positive feedback!! You are more than welcome, it was my absolute pleasure to share in such a special day in your life! You made the most gorgeous bride and your photographer Sean Griffin rocked it and was awesome working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney D

Kelly was absolutely fantastic from the moment we started working together. I could not have asked for a better hairstylist and makeup artist. She made me feel so calm and comfortable especially on the big day. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Laura F

Kelly and her glam squad were amazing! Handling 10 girls during a wedding day has to be a near impossible task, but each and every one of us looked absolutely lovely! We had a very fun time together hanging out and Kelly and her team make you feel absolutely beautiful! My hair... Read More was so perfect that i actually cried haha! Thank you guys so very much for everything!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey A

Kelly and her team are so wonderful! They made me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day and it meant the world. They provided a calm and relaxed vibe and worked with all of my requests. I would honestly and truly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cara P

Kelly and her team are wonderful. She did an amazing job and was very affordable. She kept me cool and calm as my nerves kicked in. Thank you Kelly for a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Angie S

Kelly was amazing! She took time during the consultation to show me different options and each one was beautiful. On the day of my wedding, she took such great care of me and my mom (both of us got our hair and makeup done). I loved the airbrush foundation and the entire look.... Read More I felt absolutely beautiful on my special day. I 100% recommend Kelly!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kaitlyn B

So I booked Kelly just on reviews on this website alone and was slightly worried about booking her so far in advance without meeting her. Let me just tell you!!!! Kelly blew me away. My wedding day she and her girls were on time, so much fun and did such an awesome job. Everyone... Read More compliemnted me on my hair and makeup, I was flawless. I sweat so much in my dress and by the end of the night I looked as if she just did my make up. My mother also, who has never found anyone to do her hair properly or makeup, looked stunning. I highly recommend Kelly and her team for your wedding. You can't go wrong. Thanks again Kelly!!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Maria L

Kelly Thank you so much for all the love and care you guys put into my special day!!! We all loved our hair and make up and how easy everything was. I felt amazing with my hair and makeup and definitey recommend Kelly and her team to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sasha S

Kelly and her team are amazing!! My bridal makeup was absolutely gorgeous! All of my bridesmaids looked perfect! From the hair to the makeup Get Gorgeous by Kelly is the way to go! I could not have been more pleased! Kelly was extremely professional and organized. She was soo... Read More easy to work with! From the initial consult to final looks, I loved it all! THANKS KELLY!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Emily C

Kelly and her glam squad are amazing! Working with Kelly is a breeze! From confirming my wedding date to my trial to the day of preparation there we no hiccups and it was effortlessly amazing! My make up and hair came out exactly as I imagined! Kelly and her team were fabulous!... Read More Highly recommend booking!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley H

I decided last minute to have someone come to our venue to do hair and make up. Kelly made it happen! She sent Maria and Mercedes, two on her team, and they were wonderful!!! Such a flawless process of getting everyone ready. They even showed up at 6am to have everyone ready for... Read More an 11am ceremony! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Daphna S

It is difficult to express how incredible my experience with Kelly and her glam squad was! I'll start from the beginning... Kelly was recommended by a colleague/friend who had known Kelly personally for a long time. I booked a trial and knew within 5 minutes of meeting Kelly... Read More that I'd found "the one" since she was so warm and friendly! I explained that I wanted a natural look since I don't wear a lot of make up. I was concerned of not looking like "me" on my wedding day. Kelly totally understood and used airbrush make up to create a natural but special look. I came armed with photos of about 5 different hairstyles from Pinterest, I have thin hair and I was worried I'd need to buy extensions. Kelly styled a hair look which was a combination of the photos from my phone and the ideas we discussed - no extensions needed! During the time between my trial and wedding day, Kelly helped me select accessories and a lipstick. On the day of my wedding, we sadly had some terrible news, my husband's grandmother passed away under unexpected and tragic circumstances. Kelly was like an angel to me. She kept watch over me, gave me pep talks, sweet hugs and her presence was calming and reassuring among chaos. She even stayed to help me get dressed and make sure I was okay, which she did not need to do but was so appreciated! On the make-up/hair side, Kelly and her team did hair and/or make up for me, my mother and MIL, 2 MOH and 6 bridesmaids - everyone was happy and looked absolutely fabulous (I will upload photos when I have them)! I've never felt more confident or beautiful... Like a better version of myself. I received many compliments and as I began my review, it is hard to convey exactly how incredible Kelly was. She was an absolute angel and without her support I don't know if I would have got through the morning/afternoon... On the technical side, her work is perfection! I highly recommend Kelly and her team - they were professional, kind and did amazing work!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Britney R

Kelly and her team were amazing! Kelly did a phenomenal job and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is a fun, sweet, and very talented lady! I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

If you are looking for a professional, natural, elegant look…look no further, Kelly is the best !!!!! Prior to meeting Kelly, I had trials with 2 other makeup artists that left me totally disappointed and discouraged. In both instances makeup was too heavy, it didn’t’ look... Read More natural and I didn’t feel nor look like myself. I was somewhat apprehensive to look for another makeup artist and go for another trial. Not to mention, I was on a tight schedule and running out of time. I then came across Kelly on the knot.com, what a Blessing ! I met Kelly for my trial, she was simply a nice, personable, , young lady. I explained how I typically like to wear my makeup and what I was looking for. She was attentive, listened and began her artistic work. I was pleasantly surprised... it looked natural, beautiful, and polished, I couldn’t ask for more. On my Wedding day, Kelly was punctual and looked her usual cute self in a pretty dress, wanted to keep her for the party !! My usual hairdresser did my hair and Kelly did my makeup. Kelly also did makeup for My Mom, Maid of Honor and Sister in Law, and she also styled hair for Maid of Honor and Sister in Law. Everyone had their special requirements but Kelly was just wonderful in making sure everyone’s requests were met. Not only is she a talented makeup artist and hairdresser, she is professional, calm, sweet, and fun !!!! In the end, everyone was extremely happy and everyone looked absolutely Beautiful !! Thank You so, so much Kelly for contributing happy memories on my Wedding Day !!!! Just can't thank you enough. You are AWESOME, wish you continued success !!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Nicole D

I had Kelly for both hair and makeup. Her and her team are absolutely amazing. She is patient and calm and works to make sure that everyone is happy with the end result! I would recommend her a thousand times, she made my wedding day so much easier (and better looking :))

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly in October of 2013 to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was so incredible that I have recommended her to all my friends and family. This past weekend, I had the pleasure of having Kelly do my hair and makeup to perform my first wedding... Read More ceremony. I was very nervous but knowing how gorgeous my hair and makeup was, made it a little easier. She is an incredible person to work with. She is the nicest and most down to earth person I know. She will ask you exactly what you want and execute it perfectly! No wedding or major event is complete without Get Gorgeous by Kelly!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Look NO further!!! You have found your hair and makeup vendor!!! Kelly and Charlene were both so amazing, and my day would not have been what it was without them. They were on time, stayed right on schedule (following an amazing timeline Kelly created and sent to me before... Read More hand, so everyone would know where they needed to be and when!), and made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely amazing. We unfortunately had pretty strong winds the day of (20-30mph near the water!) but I insisted on keeping my ceremony outside. All of our hair and makeup stayed just as perfect as it looked in the hotel room! So many guests commented that the hair stylist was amazing for making that happen, even with some of my girls that had their hair completely down in curls. Besides their obvious talent for making people gorgeous, they were so down to earth and were just like having 2 other girlfriends there getting ready with us. From trial to day of, they listened, offered help/suggestions, and brought my vision to life. I have even gone to Kelly for a dramatic haircut (10+ inches!) after the wedding, and was once again amazed by her talent. She has made me a customer for life!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Leigh R

When booking vendors, I did endless research to ensure I was getting the best quality for the best value. Kelly is not only both of those things, but also the sweetest and most caring person! I met her on my birthday for my hair and make up trial and absolutely LOVED the... Read More finished product. As most women are, I am very picky with my make up. I do not wear much on a daily basis and I wanted my Wedding Day makeup to reflect my natural style. Kelly could not have been more perfect at achieving this goal. I had a large party getting hair and makeup services from Get Gorgeous (7 bridesmaids, 2 moms) and Kelly brought three other women who were all insanely talented! She created a wedding day schedule and stuck with it, making sure everyone was done on time. In the time between trial and wedding day, I was having second thoughts about the hairstyle I chose. I showed Kelly photos of the new style I wanted and she never got frustrated with me. Instead she just did my dream hair and makeup! What is most impressive about Kelly is her personality. This is a job for a people person (& people pleaser!) and that is definitely who she is. She stayed to see the first look and our wedding party photos just because she cared and wanted to make sure we all looked and felt our best! Kelly is without a doubt a makeup artist that will continue to do very well in the wedding industry because of her value, professionalism, and quality services. Book Kelly now!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Brooke G

I have to say, I get very nervous when getting my hair & make up done, but then I had my wedding trial with Kelly and my nerves turned into such excitement. I absolutely loved how I looked and felt for the trial and wedding day. She was very conscious of what I wanted and surely... Read More gave me all of what I expected and more! Kelly and her team came ready to get 13 of us ready- yes 13. Not only did I LOVE how all of the bridesmaids and my own hair & make up turned out, but also they finished us before schedule. Kelly came in as my “hair & make up lady” and left me feeling like she was a friend. She is so professional and all day reminded me to breathe and enjoy my day. She stayed for touch ups (that aren’t even needed since everything is water proof, but I was being bridezilla) and even helped me wiggle in my dress. Kelly was a huge part of my wedding day and I am so so happy that I chose her!

As always.. She's simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kaleen G

I love Kelly, she is the most sweetest person in this whole entire world! I go to her for everyday stuff so when getting married I knew I wanted to go with her for my special day. My trial came out beautiful so many compliments and so helpful in finding and listening to what I... Read More wanted. On the day of the wedding she arrived prepared and with help! She did hair and makeup on 4 Bridesmaid, Stepmother, flower girl, Junior Bride and of course me,the Bride. Makeup was flawless, everyone loved their hair. Everyone received so many amazing compliments about how stunning everyone looked. Even afterwards I got to the venue and had a hair emergency with my bobby pins, Kelly was on the phone with me and my bridesmaid telling us to send pictures and what to do as if she was there with us!Thank you Kelly for being apart of my special day.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Maria M

Dear Kelly, It all begins when we are little girls dreaming of our wedding day. What our hair will look like, our dress, shoes, the colors, everything. I had a vision of what I imagined myself to look like and you and your team brought it to life. I couldn't of been... Read More happier with how my hair had the most perfect locks and my eyes batted like a glamour queen. My bridesmaids also felt the same way. Thank you so much for being apart of making my dreams come true!!

Picture perfect hair & makeup for our destination wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I will have to admit that planning a destination wedding was very stressful & not having the ability to a hair and makeup trial made me nervous for sure. After finding & reaching out to 'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' on the Knot, I was reassured that everything would be perfect for my... Read More wedding day. Kelly did an amazing job helping me to decide which hairstyle would suit me & my bridesmaids best. I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day with both my hair and (airbrush) makeup (by Charlene). My sister/bridesmaid stated that she never had felt prettier in her life as she did on my wedding day thanks to Kelly & Charlene. Kelly & Charlene traveled to our hotel free of charge, arrived exactly at the planned time & did a fabulous job getting our bridal party ready for our mid-morning ceremony. Kelly is professional, fun & very talented. I would highly recommend any bride in the area to use 'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' for their hair & makeup. I was also surprised to see how affordable her services were compared to locals in the area. Thanks Kelly & Charlene!

Highly recommended for any bride!! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Briana L

I first heard of Get Gorgeous by Kelly when I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding. Kelly and her team were so impressive; very punctual, extremely efficient, and did an absolutely amazing job with the whole bridal party's hair and make-up! So when it came to my... Read More wedding it was no question as to who I wanted to use for hair and make-up. On my big day Kelly did not disappoint, once again she and her team did an exceptional job with my bridal party and me! Not only are they wonderful with hair and make-up but they made my day that much more of a joyous and memorable experience. Prior to the wedding I was able to meet with Kelly for a hair and make-up trial and she was more than willing to work with me on how I wanted my hair and make-up and ensure I was happy with everything! In addition, I was definitely on a budget for my wedding and when comparing prices and rates for cosmetics and hair, Get Gorgeous by Kelly was among the least expensive but in no way is this portrayed by the work they do. Get Gorgeous by Kelly has my strongest recommendation for any bride or event that requires beautiful hair and make-up!