Get Gorgeous by Kelly

'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' can travel to your out of state or country event.

Your personal and professional beauty team!

Get Gorgeous by Kelly is the hair and makeup artistry team best known for providing flawless makeup application and creating memorable and romantic hairstyles for any occasion. Let us cater to you on your special day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

4921 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL 'Get Gorgeous by Kelly' can travel to your out of state or country event. (754) 423-2717

My Experience with Get Gorgeous By Kelly

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Teresa H

My experience with Kelly during the trial and then on my big day was nothing short of amazing. Kelly is such a nice, positive, and energetic person. Before the trial I showed her pictures of makeup and hair updo styles that I was considering for my wedding day, and she was very... Read More receptive and actually improved on the styles from the examples I showed her. She used airbrush makeup and false eyelashes, and I looked completely flawless. Based on the services I wanted on the actual day of the wedding as well as the number of people in the wedding party receiving those services (i.e., maid of honor, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom), Kelly put together a timeline for the big day, which made me feel very comfortable because I knew that the makeup and hair process was going to run smoothly and timely. On my wedding day, Kelly and her supporting makeup artist made me and everyone in my wedding party look completely fabulous. Kelly was so supportive and stayed with me until it was almost time to go to the church to ensure makeup, hair, veil, etc., were perfect. My makeup and hair held through the humidity, sweat, and tears. Get Gorgeous By Kelly was the perfect choice for professional hair and makeup services, and I will be forever grateful to Kelly for making me look (and therefore feel) like a princess on my big day.

2015-09-30T20:43:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Teresa for your kind words. You are so special and I am incredibly honored that we were able to provide excellent service and deliver the looks that you and your bridal party asked for. What a perfect day all the way... Read Less Read More

Best Natural Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Dana R

Kelly and her team are absolutely amazing! They were so friendly and nice the entire day. Kelly really understands what each girl wants and will make changes and suggestions to make sure the girls are happy. I was the bride and I don't usually wear makeup. I was very nervous... Read More about getting makeup done for my wedding. Kelly did just the right amount of natural makeup on me and it looked beautiful! I had many compliments on my hair and makeup. All of my girls loved the way they looked and the looks lasted all night. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly for your wedding day. For those girls who are not into a lot of makup, she is your girl! She will make you look your best!

KELLY IS THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Stephanie K

Well, well, well.. Where do I even start regarding the wonderful Kelly Whelan? First off let me say that I am one of those people that hold the bar extremely high when it comes to my makeup. It is really hard for me to trust in people to do what I know I like. From the first... Read More moment that I had met Kelly, I instantly knew I was making the right decision in someone I could trust on my wedding day to make me feel and look beautiful. Kelly has the amazing gift of being so personable and sweet that I felt I had known her for years. I was so happy to have her there on my very special day because she is someone that I just genuinely enjoyed being around. At the same time, she also maintained a very professional relationship. Two tasks that are very hard to go hand in hand. Kelly made the day stress free, and even helped me through some butterflies by coaching me through deep breathes and making sure my champagne glass was full lol! Little details that just made me feel so thankful for her being there. As for her work... FLAWLESS! She really paid attention to what I envisioned looking like on my wedding day, and then EXCEEDED my own expectations. I felt so amazing and beautiful all night. All of my girls looked stunning as well! Through a long evening of dancing, all of our makeup even lasted all night! I will refer Kelly to anyone and everyone that I know. She is so wonderful and I could not have been a happier customer with her services! I love you girl! Thanks so much!!!

2013-11-16T17:28:04 Response from the vendor

WOW!! Thank you Stephanie for such positive feedback!! You are more than welcome, it was my absolute pleasure to share in such a special day in your life! You made the most gorgeous bride and your photographer Sean Griffin rocked it and was awesome working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Leanne K

Kelly and her team were the absolute best on my wedding day! She kept the schedule going perfect even with a couple setbacks on our side. All of my girls loved their hair & makeup, even wishing they had Kelly on their own wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Lisa A

There is not enough words to express all the love I felt from Kelly & her team on my wedding day. They were all simply amazing from start to finish. Her professionalism and attention to detail for our schedule was incredible. She kept us organized and on track as we got ready... Read More that morning. Our make up and hair came out beautiful and held up all night! All of my girls were so happy and felt their best. Above everything, her warmth towards us really made us all feel special. When someone loves what they do, you can tell. Thank you Kelly for everything!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Stacey V

I am so happy that I choose “Get gorgeous by Kelly “ for our wedding party hair & makeup. Maria did our hair & she was amazing & so personable the entire time! Not only doing our hair, but keeping me calm & helping me relax on the most important day of my life! My hair came out... Read More perfect & so did my mom, mother in law & bridesmaids! Charlene was our makeup artist, she is also so sweet & knows her makeup! My makeup was on point & the quality is there, it literally lasts all night! I am so happy with how amazingly gorgeous we all looked thanks to Maria & Charlene! Hire Get Goegeous by Kelly And you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Phyllis U

As a professional hairdresser and make up for over 30 years, I feel very qualified to give Get Gorgeous by Kelly a 5 star review. Everything from the calculated timeline (My daughter had 12 bridesmaids!) to the finish, felt stress free! Not to mention how very impressed I was... Read More with everyones make up and their hairstyles, there were fabulous braids, beachy waves, sideswept messy buns, all well executed by Kelly and her team. They are truly talented! The girls with shorter hair looked great as well. To please 12 bridesmaids and an MOB who has been in the business forever is not exactly an easy task! Kelly and her glam squad knocked it outa the park!!!!

2018-01-22T13:57:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to provide the hair and makeup services for your daughter's wedding! You have no idea what an honor it was for me! XoXo

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Haddie G

Kelly has "Hair and Makeup" down to a science. She is professional, reliable, and personable. She works with a talented makeup artist who also did a fabulous job. We all had airbrush makeup which lasted from Ceremony to the end of the Reception. Kelly did our hair which came... Read More out beautifully and held all day looking soft and natural.

2018-01-22T13:58:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our absolute pleasure tp meet and glam up yourself and your daughters! Please send us pictures when you get them, I can't wait to see!! :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Lindsey D

Kelly did my bridal party &my hair and makeup and everything turned out absolutely perfect. My hair looked exactly like it did at my hair trial if not better and the girls’ hair turned out just as I wanted it to. I am so happy we went with her!

2018-01-22T13:59:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words and the opportunity! it was my absolute pleasure! Xo

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney D

Kelly was absolutely fantastic from the moment we started working together. I could not have asked for a better hairstylist and makeup artist. She made me feel so calm and comfortable especially on the big day. I would recommend her to everyone!!

2018-01-22T13:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Laura F

Kelly and her glam squad were amazing! Handling 10 girls during a wedding day has to be a near impossible task, but each and every one of us looked absolutely lovely! We had a very fun time together hanging out and Kelly and her team make you feel absolutely beautiful! My hair... Read More was so perfect that i actually cried haha! Thank you guys so very much for everything!

2018-01-22T14:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review! it was our pleasure to glam you girls up and I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations! Xo

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey A

Kelly and her team are so wonderful! They made me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day and it meant the world. They provided a calm and relaxed vibe and worked with all of my requests. I would honestly and truly recommend them to everyone!

2018-01-22T14:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you So much!! I am so happy that you were happy! We love our brides and their referrals, means so much to us!! Xo

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cara P

Kelly and her team are wonderful. She did an amazing job and was very affordable. She kept me cool and calm as my nerves kicked in. Thank you Kelly for a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Angie S

Kelly was amazing! She took time during the consultation to show me different options and each one was beautiful. On the day of my wedding, she took such great care of me and my mom (both of us got our hair and makeup done). I loved the airbrush foundation and the entire look.... Read More I felt absolutely beautiful on my special day. I 100% recommend Kelly!

2018-01-22T14:01:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was my absolute pleasure! Xo

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kaitlyn B

So I booked Kelly just on reviews on this website alone and was slightly worried about booking her so far in advance without meeting her. Let me just tell you!!!! Kelly blew me away. My wedding day she and her girls were on time, so much fun and did such an awesome job. Everyone... Read More compliemnted me on my hair and makeup, I was flawless. I sweat so much in my dress and by the end of the night I looked as if she just did my make up. My mother also, who has never found anyone to do her hair properly or makeup, looked stunning. I highly recommend Kelly and her team for your wedding. You can't go wrong. Thanks again Kelly!!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Maria L

Kelly Thank you so much for all the love and care you guys put into my special day!!! We all loved our hair and make up and how easy everything was. I felt amazing with my hair and makeup and definitey recommend Kelly and her team to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sasha S

Kelly and her team are amazing!! My bridal makeup was absolutely gorgeous! All of my bridesmaids looked perfect! From the hair to the makeup Get Gorgeous by Kelly is the way to go! I could not have been more pleased! Kelly was extremely professional and organized. She was soo... Read More easy to work with! From the initial consult to final looks, I loved it all! THANKS KELLY!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Emily C

Kelly and her glam squad are amazing! Working with Kelly is a breeze! From confirming my wedding date to my trial to the day of preparation there we no hiccups and it was effortlessly amazing! My make up and hair came out exactly as I imagined! Kelly and her team were fabulous!... Read More Highly recommend booking!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley H

I decided last minute to have someone come to our venue to do hair and make up. Kelly made it happen! She sent Maria and Mercedes, two on her team, and they were wonderful!!! Such a flawless process of getting everyone ready. They even showed up at 6am to have everyone ready for... Read More an 11am ceremony! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Daphna S

It is difficult to express how incredible my experience with Kelly and her glam squad was! I'll start from the beginning... Kelly was recommended by a colleague/friend who had known Kelly personally for a long time. I booked a trial and knew within 5 minutes of meeting Kelly... Read More

that I'd found "the one" since she was so warm and friendly! I explained that I wanted a natural look since I don't wear a lot of make up. I was concerned of not looking like "me" on my wedding day. Kelly totally understood and used airbrush make up to create a natural but special look. I came armed with photos of about 5 different hairstyles from Pinterest, I have thin hair and I was worried I'd need to buy extensions. Kelly styled a hair look which was a combination of the photos from my phone and the ideas we discussed - no extensions needed! During the time between my trial and wedding day, Kelly helped me select accessories and a lipstick. On the day of my wedding, we sadly had some terrible news, my husband's grandmother passed away under unexpected and tragic circumstances. Kelly was like an angel to me. She kept watch over me, gave me pep talks, sweet hugs and her presence was calming and reassuring among chaos. She even stayed to help me get dressed and make sure I was okay, which she did not need to do but was so appreciated! On the make-up/hair side, Kelly and her team did hair and/or make up for me, my mother and MIL, 2 MOH and 6 bridesmaids - everyone was happy and looked absolutely fabulous (I will upload photos when I have them)! I've never felt more confident or beautiful... Like a better version of myself. I received many compliments and as I began my review, it is hard to convey exactly how incredible Kelly was. She was an absolute angel and without her support I don't know if I would have got through the morning/afternoon... On the technical side, her work is perfection! I highly recommend Kelly and her team - they were professional, kind and did amazing work!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Britney R

Kelly and her team were amazing! Kelly did a phenomenal job and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is a fun, sweet, and very talented lady! I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

If you are looking for a professional, natural, elegant look…look no further, Kelly is the best !!!!! Prior to meeting Kelly, I had trials with 2 other makeup artists that left me totally disappointed and discouraged. In both instances makeup was too heavy, it didn’t’ look... Read More natural and I didn’t feel nor look like myself. I was somewhat apprehensive to look for another makeup artist and go for another trial. Not to mention, I was on a tight schedule and running out of time. I then came across Kelly on the knot.com, what a Blessing ! I met Kelly for my trial, she was simply a nice, personable, , young lady. I explained how I typically like to wear my makeup and what I was looking for. She was attentive, listened and began her artistic work. I was pleasantly surprised... it looked natural, beautiful, and polished, I couldn’t ask for more. On my Wedding day, Kelly was punctual and looked her usual cute self in a pretty dress, wanted to keep her for the party !! My usual hairdresser did my hair and Kelly did my makeup. Kelly also did makeup for My Mom, Maid of Honor and Sister in Law, and she also styled hair for Maid of Honor and Sister in Law. Everyone had their special requirements but Kelly was just wonderful in making sure everyone’s requests were met. Not only is she a talented makeup artist and hairdresser, she is professional, calm, sweet, and fun !!!! In the end, everyone was extremely happy and everyone looked absolutely Beautiful !! Thank You so, so much Kelly for contributing happy memories on my Wedding Day !!!! Just can't thank you enough. You are AWESOME, wish you continued success !!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Nicole D

I had Kelly for both hair and makeup. Her and her team are absolutely amazing. She is patient and calm and works to make sure that everyone is happy with the end result! I would recommend her a thousand times, she made my wedding day so much easier (and better looking :))

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly in October of 2013 to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was so incredible that I have recommended her to all my friends and family. This past weekend, I had the pleasure of having Kelly do my hair and makeup to perform my first wedding... Read More ceremony. I was very nervous but knowing how gorgeous my hair and makeup was, made it a little easier. She is an incredible person to work with. She is the nicest and most down to earth person I know. She will ask you exactly what you want and execute it perfectly! No wedding or major event is complete without Get Gorgeous by Kelly!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Look NO further!!! You have found your hair and makeup vendor!!! Kelly and Charlene were both so amazing, and my day would not have been what it was without them. They were on time, stayed right on schedule (following an amazing timeline Kelly created and sent to me before... Read More hand, so everyone would know where they needed to be and when!), and made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely amazing. We unfortunately had pretty strong winds the day of (20-30mph near the water!) but I insisted on keeping my ceremony outside. All of our hair and makeup stayed just as perfect as it looked in the hotel room! So many guests commented that the hair stylist was amazing for making that happen, even with some of my girls that had their hair completely down in curls. Besides their obvious talent for making people gorgeous, they were so down to earth and were just like having 2 other girlfriends there getting ready with us. From trial to day of, they listened, offered help/suggestions, and brought my vision to life. I have even gone to Kelly for a dramatic haircut (10+ inches!) after the wedding, and was once again amazed by her talent. She has made me a customer for life!