Giammarco's Authentic Italian Restaurant

Giammarco’s has a beautiful private event space and patio available for group functions. We will help you create a banquet menu that is sure to please every taste and work within your budget. You can select from our set menu options or work with Ali Bernardo, our banquet and events manager and create your very own. We offer individual entrée, buffet or family style options. Our private event space can seat up to 60 guests comfortably to celebrate any special occasion. The “Reno Room” is the perfect venue to hold wedding rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, and so much more; Giammarco’s also specializes in professional off-site catering services where we bring all our "house specialties" to you.

Backyard, Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

6030 Chandler Court, Westerville, OH (614) 361-3121

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Events Director

Ali Bernardo

Hello- My name is Ali and I have been with Giammarco's for about 6 years. I would love to work with each and everyone of you to plan a special evening, just for you. We have many unique options to choose from and cater to any needs you may have, no matter the occasion. I look forward to working with you--