Giddings Stone Mansion

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

2203 Century Circle, Brenham, TX (979) 836-1690

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Ocy R

Giddings Stone Mansion was the venue for my wedding on 6/4/16. Let me start with Jessi the mansion manager. She was the most amazing! The wedding would not have been so amazing had it not been for her. She was so kind and helpful and she really went above and beyond to make the... Read More day smooth and easy. The mansion is beautiful and our guests could not stop raving of said beauty. If you are looking for a beautiful historic venue. then you have come to the right place! Jessi and the mansion will not disappoint, I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding.

2016-06-09T10:39:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! As you may know, we are a non-profit organization that uses every penny of income earned to help maintain and preserve our lovely, 1870 Mansion and our two other historic homes. We, too, are amazed by Jessi!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Jessica J

The mansion is the perfect place to get married! It has charm, elegance, and it's breathtaking! Jessi was by far helpful through the entire event!! We were able to utilize every aspect of the mansion! We couldn't have picked a better place for our life of forever to begin!... Read More You will not be disappointed when you choose the mansion for any event!!!

2016-06-09T10:45:49 Response from the vendor

Appreciate you taking the time to compliment our historic home and Mansion manager! Wishing you happily ever after, Rachel President of HSOWC