Hair styling services on location!

We come to you to make your day a bit less stressful. We love making you feel beautiful on such an important day in your life. We want you to be happy, so you feel great! Contact us today!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Nothing But Perfection

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Gigi will make any bride/bridesmaid/mother feel like an absolute queen. As the bride, I had a general idea of what I wanted, but wasn't sure if it was going to be possible to replicate. Gigi took one look at the picture, and suddenly, it was done. It was exactly as I imagined it... Read More would be, but better. She tailored the style so it worked best for my hair type/dress/body/etc., and it was perfection. She also did styles on my husband's mother, and multiple bridesmaids. Each of the styles was stunning. Gigi is professional, organized, and (this is a big one) efficient. She works quickly, but pays attention to everything. If something isn't absolutely perfect, she will fix it, or start again. Gigi is an all around queen to work with, and I recommend her to every soon to be bride I know!

Gigi's the best!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Gigi has done hair for me in the past which led me to have her do my hair for my wedding. I had 14 people that needed to do hair and Gigi was able to bring an assistant with her to make sure everyone was ready to go at the appropriate time. Not only is Gigi a calming voice to... Read More talk to on your wedding day, she also performs excellent work. All of our hair looked amazing and we were all done on time, as well! She performed touch ups and made sure everyone was comfortable with their hair before they left her chair. I would definitely recommend Gigi to help you look amazing on your special day!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Sona G

I'm so happy I contacted Hairstyles by Gigi to do hair for me and my wedding party. She was one of the truly reliable vendors that I worked with during the wedding process, and she made everyone look stunning. I was totally "that bride" and totally changed up the look I wanted... Read More after our trial, and she made it work flawlessly. She showed up on time, got us ready on time, and was fun and high-spirited through the process. Thanks, Gigi

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Elizabeth S

Hi had my trial with Gigi and she is great. She makes you feel very comfortable, open to your opinion, and very talented. She also helped me find a makeup artist and coordinated the schedule. I can’t wait for my wedding day with Gigi.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sibi M

Gigi did a great job at learning what has and hasn't worked well for me and adapting an updo to suit my style. She is always accommodating, even when hairstyling needs to begin at 5:00 a.m.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Shawn T

I had a hair trial with Gigi and I was really scared about doing an updo because I think my heart was fixed on leaving it curled and down because that's what the safe choice was and what I'm used to. However, Gigi showed me how my hair looked down before she put it up so that I... Read More could compare it and she made my updo look soo nice even in a trial. What I loved was that she gave her suggestions and made me feel comfortable without pushing anything on me. She was able to pick it up easily if I had hesitations or if I loved something and worked with that. She is very kind, professional and personable. - Lijin R.

2017-10-21T07:18:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your thoughtful review! I look forward to working with you for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Christi R

I had the best time with Gigi at my hair trial! She did an amazing job, and I am so looking forward to our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Phi L

GiGi is absolutely amazing!!! She did updos for me, mom, my bridal party, and flower girl. As a bride, I was a nervous wreck on my big day, but GiGi made sure everyone looked perfect! Just show her a picture of what you'd like and WA LA! Instantly beautiful and super fast!... Read More She's great at responding to messages and very accommodating. I highly recommend her for all your special occasion hairdos!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Bethany G

Gigi was fantastic! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, I felt so beautiful plus she was super friendly and engaging which is always a plus. I would highly recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

2017-10-03T12:06:53 Response from the vendor

it was a pleasure to work with you and your mother's southern charm was just the sweetest. Best of luck to you for your big day in Texas!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Irene H

Gigi is my go to person when it comes to special occasion hairstyles. She is awesome and her work is great.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Meetal D

Gigi is so talented and professional! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and decided to try a style I've never done before. Gigi made sure I felt confident and glam and was happy to give everyone her expertise so they felt their best. She also arrived on time and brought... Read More an assistant to make sure we stayed on schedule. Her experience and skills are very apparent and made the morning flow seamlessly for us!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Meghan B

Gigi was simply amazing. I texted and emailed her all throughout the engagement (which is probably annoying) but Gigi was so sweet and thoughtful. She was super organized, created a timeline for us, and made sure to fit me into her busy schedule for a hair trial when I was in... Read More town. On the wedding day, she did a fabulous job and was finished on time, with time to spare. She made being a bride easy and stress-free. I loved my hair and everyone else did too!

2017-07-20T09:44:34 Response from the vendor

it was such a pleasure to work with your group. I loved your style for everything especially those adorable pants you all wore that morning. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Katie P

Gigi was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional and easy to work with. She was flexible with scheduling my hair trial, and always quick to respond to e-mails or questions. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

2017-07-20T09:47:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being so much fun to work with! hope married life is treating you well and hope we get to work together again!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Allie M

Gigi was great to work with and I loved how my hair turned out! We did a trial a few months before. I provided some photos for ideas ahead of time and Gigi walked me through the style as she was doing it. On the day of, she arrived early and worked efficiently to get all of the... Read More bridesmaids and moms' hair done. Gigi is so friendly and nice to work with - everyone's style looked great and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

2017-03-24T20:14:55 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you, your sister, your mom, and your friends! I loved your unique family headpiece and I can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Dijana K

Gigi was absolutely the greatest! She was so flexible with the schedule I had and was able to do my trial at her home. She recommended my makeup artist to me as well! I am so glad that my hair stylist, George, recommended her to me. My bridesmaids were so happy with their... Read More hairstyles and the cost was within everyone's budget. I got so many compliments on my hair the day of the wedding, and Gigi was able to change the hairstyle slightly from what we had originally done at the trial to fit my crystal head piece. She was also super nice and made sure everyone would finish in time to head downtown for pictures.

2016-11-04T07:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you and your friends and family. I loved seeing the bond you have with your parents and brother. I can't wait to see the professional pictures. I hope we can work together again in the future.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Michelle G

Gigi is easy to work with and makes sure you and your bridesmaids are happy with the final hairstyle. She works quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

2016-10-21T07:27:30 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with your group! Thank you for the opportunity

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Christine S

Gigi Conrad is the best in the industry. She completely transformed my entire bridal party the day of my wedding. She is a magician and can create any hairstyle; quickly and efficiently. We could not believe how beautiful our updos turned out and how long they lasted throughout... Read More all the late night dancing. I had a little too much fun and fell asleep after the wedding. When I woke up the next morning, my hair looked exactly the same! I feel incredibly blessed I had Gigi part of my wedding day and will recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing hairstylists!

2016-11-04T07:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks for letting me work with your super fun group. I am glad we got connected to work together. If you ever decide to get into the wedding industry to do makeup let me know, you are so talented!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Penelope S

Gigi did such an amazing job on my hair for my brother's wedding!! I did a hair trial with her before the wedding, but changed the style last minute on the wedding day, and she was so patient during my indecisiveness. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she totally... Read More understood the look I was going for and did a style that was ten times better than the picture! I received compliments all night long, and it photographed well too.

2016-09-21T08:30:21 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with your family. I'm so glad George referred you :) Thanks for your kind words and I'm so glad you were happy!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Geethi A

I could not have asked for a better hairstylist! Gigi did a phenomenal job for me and several other girls, despite us asking for very different hairstyles with different lengths/textures of hair. She really can tell which hairstyles will complement someone's unique features. We... Read More all received complements throughout the day :) She was very professional but also very warm and accomodating. I would book her again in a heartbeat.

2016-09-21T08:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback. I had fun with you on your hair journey for the big day! Your sisters and friends were all great to work with. Hope you are enjoying newlywed life :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle B

Gigi was such an awesome hair stylist! I did two trials with her that took about 45 minutes each. For one of them she came to my house and the other one I went to hers. The day of our wedding, she had everyones hair done on time and looking perfect (it was myself and 7... Read More bridesmaids). My hair was exactly what I wanted and lasted the whole night (so did all of my bridesmaids hair). I would definitely recommend her and her make up artist as well :)

2016-09-21T08:37:33 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for your feedback and maybe our paths will cross again!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Gigi you did an amazing job on my engagement day Hairstyle. You absolutely made me look like a princess. Thank you so much for making us all look so gorgeous on the special day and I really appreciate your work.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016

Gigi is a master at what she does! I hired her for a last minute pre-wedding event and she was highly responsive and easy to get in touch with. I asked her to come up with an updo hairstyle based off some inspiration photos, and she came up with something uniquely her own. It... Read More looked fantastic, and all my guests raved over my hair. She is also very comfortable with using hair extensions and blended them in with my own hair so it looked very natural. GiGi is creative, decisive, and time efficient, which is a rare mix to find in other stylists. She's also just so warm, friendly, and personable and that definitely helps during what is usually one of the more stressful times in your life! Highly, highly recommend!

2016-09-21T08:39:09 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with you prior to your destination wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be creative with your style to end up with something unique and so pretty on you. Thanks for your feedback!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Samantha B

Gigi was perfect! I loved my hair!! Everyone in my wedding party also loved their hair! She listens to exactly what you want and executes perfectly!

2016-09-21T08:39:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Amber C

I contacted Gigi because I needed someone to do my hair for my engagement photos. I loved that she came to my condo! She was on time and was extremely friendly. We laughed and joked around while she listened and did exactly what I wanted her too. I used extensions and she curled... Read More them for me and put them in. My hair hasn't looked that good ever! I was very happy with her work and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Trustworthy & Quality

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Sarah K

Gigi does an awesome job. Gigi has been doing hair for a long time. She's confident in what she and her team does which makes the client feel confident as well. They are professional, timely, and efficient. I had 12 bridesmaids and we were all ready on time! Gigi and her team... Read More are friendly which makes the whole process go smoothly and fun. At the last minute, I asked Gigi if it was possible to put a flower in my hair. She didn't have it on her, but personally went out and got one for me! From the minute I knew I was getting married, I knew I wanted Gigi and her team to do hair.

Gigi

Gigi has been doing hair for weddings for over 15 years. She has been a licensed cosmetologist for 9 years. She has done weddings on-site all over Chicago-land as well as Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York and Texas. She also works as a sales rep for OSY - Extensify selling hair extensions and as a sales rep and educator for Enzo Milano selling hair wands, flat irons and blow dryers. Gigi truly wants you to be happy on your wedding day or as you stand beside someone you care about on their wedding day. She knows that if you look great, you feel great, so hire Gigi today!