Book Your Wedding with Gilbertsville Farmhouse

A BARN IN SOUTH NEW BERLIN, NY

Couples searching for a romantic farm wedding in upstate New York can plan their weddings at the picturesque Gilbertsville Farmhouse in Butternuts Valley. The rustic countryside setting is an excellent location for an intimate wedding. This colonial farmhouse sits on 125 acres of rolling hills, and the property, garnished with trees and mountain views, makes the perfect wedding portrait backdrop.

Don't forget the elegance. The venue has a 2,500 square post and beam crystal chandelier wedding barn that can seat 170 guests. A large attached patio is a great place to sit on a warm day and soak up the hot sun while enjoying the rural landscape. With 20-foot ceilings, the Gilbertsville Farmhouse's barn is a perfect spot for a reception.

Ceremonies can be held on an open hilltop, overlooking Butternuts Valley or in a more intimate, wooded area, surrounded by the lush forest. For couples concerned about the weather, which can be unpredictable in the spring and summer months, numerous luxury tent sites are available on the property with views of the surrounding farmland and the breathtaking Catskill Mountains.

At the Gilbertsville Farmhouse, couples can reserve the property for a "Glamping Weekend Wedding." The package comes with 10 320-foot luxury tents. Each tent has 6-foot ceilings, large screened windows, a wood stove and plush bedding. The tents are set up around a large campfire area. The bride and groom are able to spend the night before the wedding with guests toasting marshmallows and making s'mores.

Wedding weekends begin at 12 p.m. on Friday and end promptly at 2 p.m. Sunday. The Gilbertsville Farmhouse requires the host couple to have a credit card on file for any damages. Tents are provided with the necessary linens and towels and more are available, but the venue does not employ housekeeping services.

All wedding packages come with round and rectangular banquet tables and chairs. Food and alcohol are not included, and the farmhouse does not have a preferred vendor list. If the couple requires a recommendation, the event coordinator at the venue is available to help. Event insurance is required and can be purchased through the venue. A minimum of 25 guests is necessary to rent the smoke-free, kid and pet-friendly facility. The Gilbertsville Farmhouse is closed from late October through early May.

Having a wedding at the Gilbertsville Farmhouse is a fantastic perk on its own, but the countryside venue offers a little bit more for wedding events:

• Exclusive use of the 100-year old, four-bedroom farmhouse on the wedding night
  • A swimming pond on-site to use during wedding weekends
  • Bridal party and groom's suite
  • Antique church pews
  • One-hour rehearsal
  • An appointment for an exclusive engagement photo session after booking a wedding date
  • Free use of the outdoor movie projector
  • A selfie cam

Where Rustic Meets Glamour

Love is about choosing your partner every day, "in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” My husband Aldo and I made our choice over 20 years ago, and again in 2013 with our venue. We wanted the farm to be a place to celebrate love. On 125 acres in the beautiful Butternuts Valley in Central New York, we have multiple ceremony sites, tent sites, a 2500 sq. ft. barn and a 100-year-old lovable farmhouse. Furthermore, we are the only Upstate, NY glamping venue with 10 luxury camping tents on-site to create a weekend getaway. We cater to every couple to make their day full of love and celebration. We love every part of what we do, and we choose to do it every day. Our hope is that you choose to spend your special day with us.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Destination Weddings, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

336 Coye Brook Road, South New Berlin, NY (917) 747-8989

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kelly S

Gilbertsville Farmhouse was the perfect venue for us. It had everything we had ever dreamed of and more for our wedding and after waiting 12 years the we knew the venue we picked needed to be perfect. I knew it was the perfect place for us before even stepping foot on the... Read More property. Looking at the website it had I could tell it was going to checkoff all the marks, chandeliers, glamping, barn, multiple ceremony sites, and the option for a wedding weekend getaway! Camping has been a major part of our lives, growing up we both spent many summers putting up tents and spending our time in the outdoors. So the thought of glamping on our wedding night was a dream come true, a very unique experience. The tents could not have been more glamorous, everyone in our bridal party was obsessed with how each tent was decorated and how comfortable the beds were. Sharon, Katie, and Aldo could not have been more welcoming. They were there to answer any questions or concerns we had and made sure the big day went on with out a hitch. Gilbertsville Farmhouse offers so much more then just a place to host your wedding. We were able to spend time hanging out with family and friends and create memories that will last us lifetime. Sitting by the fire pit, relaxing in a hammock, meditating with goat yoga are just a few of our favorite things Gilbertsville has to offer! Check them out you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney S

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Gilbertsville Farmhouse! We were married here in August and it was truly the wedding of my dreams. I grew up on a farm, and knew I wanted a pretty down to earth wedding with a little "rustic chic" thrown in. The wonderful... Read More thing about Gilbertsville is that you can really create whatever type of wedding you are looking for-if you want fancy, it can be fancy, if you want simple, it can be simple! The beauty of the farm speaks for itself, you really barely need to decorate anything! From the moment we stepped out of the car when visiting for the first time, we knew this was it and we were never disappointed. Even when we ended up having a torrential downpour right before the ceremony (which was supposed to be outside), the staff were unbelievable in moving everything to the milking barn and still creating the most beautiful space. As much as I wanted the ceremony to be outside, I actually think it probably happened for a reason. When walking down the aisle in the milking barn, I was completely overcome with emotion with how beautiful everything was, with the intimate feeling of everyone I loved being in such a wonderful place, and of course (most importantly) with seeing my soon-to-be husband standing at the end of the aisle. What an amazing experience. And to be able to start your wedding celebrations off with GOAT YOGA?! How many people can say that? What a truly wonderful and unique experience for the wedding guests! I cannot thank the entire Boustani family, Katie, and all the staff enough for everything they did for us. You are all AMAZING and I'm proud to be part of the Gilbertsville Farmhouse family!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Caitlin K

I'll just begin by saying I fell in love with the beautiful, historic town before I even saw the venue. After my husband proposed, I started my research. I knew I wanted a barn/rustic/vintage theme. Boy, did we luck out with this venue!! Not only is it a beautiful setting for a... Read More wedding, but a whole weekend experience. We arrived at the venue on Friday, set up and relaxed all day, had our rehearsal dinner in the barn. Sunday, since it was Mother's Day, we were able to host a wonderful Mother's Day brunch. What I loved most about this venue was it was a weekend experience that I could spend with all my closest family and friends whether they were staying in the cozy farmhouse or the unique luxury tents. Everything came together on Saturday. The clouds cleared, the sun came out, the degrees went up. The wind stopped, even on top of the hill. My favorite part was coming up the hill with my dad, and seeing everyone in the antique church pews. It was a walk I'll never forget. I thought I would be nervous, but it was breathtakingly amazing. We tried to use as many local vendors as possible, as we love the area and wanted to portray that at our wedding. We used a caterer in New Berlin, Rosario at New York Pizzeria (with local beers, too!), they were fabulous and helpful(they also set up our rentals with Morris Tent). We had Kelly Banks Cakes as our Baker, so yummy! And our flowers were by Ashley at C & A Event Planning. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she understood exactly what I wanted! Sharon and Aldo did everything and more during our perfect day. We were the first of the 2016 season, and it was a little challenging with weather and other factors. I am absolutely in awe at the kindness and openness of their whole crew at the farmhouse. Katie is super sweet and helped us whenever possible. I wish I could live my wedding day over and over. It was absolutelyperfect. Thank you Gilbertsville Farmhouse for a wedding that my family and friends will never forget!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Rachna P

Where do I begin? Gilbertsville Farmhouse is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! We had our wedding there in September and it was everything we could’ve imagined. A blank slate to customize your day as you wish, but not much is needed because the venue and the grounds are beyond beautiful and... Read More speak for themselves. The glamping tents are one of the best parts of the venue. All of our bridal party/family were able to spend the weekend with us. EVERY single person that attended our wedding said that it was one of, if not, the best weddings they have ever been to; the beauty of the main barn, the rustic feel of the milk barn, the freshly groomed grass, the ceremony site, the laid back feeling of the whole event, etc... We cannot agree more!!! We loved everything the venue had to offer, especially the owners. Sharon and her family were so helpful and welcoming. They helped make our day as perfect as it was. If you only look at one place to book your wedding like we did, the Gilbertsville Farmhouse must be it!! Thanks for such an amazing, memorable experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patrick S

One of the best, most unique things about Gilbertsville, is that it is somehow simultaneously filled with it's own personality- it's "plug and play" as you can kind of just bring your friends and family and have a ball, yet it is also highly customizable. Sharon effortlessly... Read More makes the space perfectly "down home" comfortable yet beyond "instagram worthy" (a comment we've heard over and over about our wedding!) I felt close to both sides of my "roots" - part PBR-slurping backyard fire pit party girl with an outdoorsy fiance, and part fashion-loving NYC woman with a queens-bred future husband. We were sold, and never looked back (Tired brides rejoice!) Something to note about the land and location: As far as vendor options, Gilbertsville is (wonderfully) fairly remote. Be sure to fully consider guest transportation pricing or availability, as well as the cost of "shipping in" vendors. We happily but potentially cost-prohibitively paid for travel for several of our NYC-based and Hudson valley-based vendors. Especially New York City girls- Think about your MUAs, florists+photographers, as the style of more remote vendors may not be the same style as you'd find in the city. While these things can require a bit more legwork on the front end, on the back end, blending our City vendors with our Remote vendors+location created such a great experience. Pulling up to Gilbertsville after a long drive in the mountains on the weekend of our wedding, breathing in the air and feeling free from the frenzy of the city, was a feeling I'll never forget. One of the things that makes all these things I've mentioned "work" so wonderfully is the Boustani family (and extended family- love ya, Katie!). Even if the actual, incredibly breathtaking and wonderful spaces of the property weren't perfect, even if the barn wasn't the absolute best place to throw a bonfire and chandelier-filled fiesta of love, even if so many things didn't come ready made easy, effortlessly coordinated or provided by Sharon, we would want to have our wedding at Gilbertsville simply because of the Boustanis. Their creativity, patience, kindness, expertise, gut intuition for all-things-hosting, and extreme dedication were worth every penny. Story time: My Kesha-iest of bridesmaids had one too many tequila shots, and ended up "falling asleep" on a couch located in the barn. For the first time ever, they moved some tables around, and DROVE A GOLF CART into the barn in order to back up the golf toward toward my friend as my other bridesmaids lovingly rolled her into the back of it, and brought her up to the cabin village to be tucked in safely away from a slept-terribly-wrong backache (especially thoughtful as she had a 20 hr. flight to Australia the next day). As far as I could tell hearing the stories the next morning, they were enjoying the humor of the situation as much as everyone else- jolly and just doing a freaking phenomenal mega-watt rock star job, laughing and being patient along the way. A wedding is such a huge, faceted team effort. You really cannot ask for better people to celebrate alongside you, as you ALL pull off such a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime celebration-blowout together. I will recommend Gilberstville farmhouse and really any adventures the Boustanis set their sights on, with my whole heart to anyone and everyone who will listen. This is more than a hidden gem, my guess is that it's becoming a New York-area wedding-event-getaway-adventure-destination legend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alyson R

Gilbertsville Farmhouse is one of a kind. It’s stunning views, unique vibe, and staff who went over the top made our weekend unforgettable. We loved dancing under the big chandeliers in the barn, cocktailing in the milking barn, and getting married overlooking the majestic... Read More Catskill Mountains. This is a place that will always be engrained in our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kamelle W

We had the loveliest wedding at Gilbertsville Farmhouse. It was such an amazing experience for myself, groom, glampers and guests. Sharon and her family are amazing and made sure we had an amazing wedding weekend. The property is beautiful; it includes 10 glamping tents, and... Read More house that selected guests can stay for their wedding weekend. We got married on a beautiful hilltop, enjoyed the milking parlor for the rehearsal dinner and cocktail hour and had our reception in the glamorous barn. Our wedding was almost a month ago and our guests are still raving about it. The property was everything I dreamt of for a wedding and so much more.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melanie N

This place has everything you can ask for - beautiful backdrop for a magical ceremony, a gorgeous large barn for the reception, and lots of space for family and close friends to stay with you right on the property all weekend long. I can't rave enough about this family run... Read More venue! Our wedding was a little over a year ago and I still get giddy every time I think about what a perfect weekend it was. Sharon was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process, and particularly helpful during the weekend. She and her husband were there every step of the way and even their adorable children helped out carting me and my guests around in golf carts. The barn needed very little decorating since it is already full of quaint, old farm decor - and the chandeliers are magical! It fit our 100 person guest list very comfortably with plenty of room for dancing. The attached milk barn added even more charm with it's twinkling string lights, hay bales, and cute decorative details in every corner. But, to be honest, I think my favorite part were the glamping tents - my friends still talk about how awesome it was to enjoy s'mores and drinks by the fire each night and sleep in their own uniquely decorated tent with a super comfy bed, soft lighting, and little wood burning stove. Thank you, Sharon and fam for giving us the perfect wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel R

It's been a little over a year since my wedding and I still get complements on my big day! The Gilbertsville Farmhouse was the absolute PERFECT venue for us. We are huge animal lovers so to be allowed to have our own dogs (and 3 wk old bottle feed kitten) with us on our big day... Read More was a dream come true. The icing on the cake? It's a real farm with chickens, ducks, turkeys, goats and TIGGER the world's most amazing barn cat! Sharon, Aldo and their kids made us feel right at home. They were there when we needed them but didn't hover over us while we did our thing. They were the perfect hosts! Several times I've had people tell me my wedding pictures look straight out of Pinterest. I couldn't think of a better compliment. The glamping tents were amazing and a great way to feel far away after the hustle and bustle of the ceremony day! If I could give the Gilbertsville Farmhouse 100 stars I would!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kara B

Beautiful! Stunning! Amazing! Spectacular! These are just a few words to describe the Gilbertsville Farmhouse and the amazing family that runs it. My husband and I got married there a year ago in July and it was truly more than anything we could have dreamed of. Sharon and... Read More her family and staff made sure every last detail was taken care of. They were kind, accomodating and made us feel like we were part of their family. The morning of our outdoor ceremony it poured!!! Sharon did all she could to help us reorganize things and keep everything in the barn so it wouldn't get wet. When it was still raining for our ceremony my husband and I decided to go for it. So what if we get a little wet! Well we did. But luckily Sharon swooped in with umbrellas for our guests. She truly thought of everything. At our cocktail hour they turned on the outdoor patio heaters and everyone dried off and danced the night away. We cannot speak highly enough of the Boustiani family and this beautiful venue. We are due with a baby girl in 5 weeks and we plan on bringing Rayne to meet the whole family (animals and all) and see the beautiful property. Oh and the glamping tents and Farmhouse are incredible!!! Family and friends are still talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Becky H

The Gilbertsville Farmhouse is a DREAM wedding venue. We had an unbelievable wedding weekend- it was 3 wonderful days and every last detail was looked after by Sharon and her incredible staff and family. We really couldn't be happier. The entire wedding party and lots of our... Read More friends got to enjoy the glamping tents - we had so much fun by the bon fire and everyone slept great! The ceremony and reception were unparalleled - I've been to barn weddings before, but nothing like this venue. Friends have since told me it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. There are endless beautiful details that come with the venue, so we barely had to do anything in terms of decorations. We had a BBQ reception dinner in the milk barn the night before the wedding followed by a bon fire for the guests. The next day, due to rain, we got married in the milk barn and had the reception in the barn, followed by sparklers and another epic bon fire. The following morning we had a catered breakfast. All throughout Sharon, her kids and staff were attentive to our every need and everything ran without a hitch. I couldn't recommend this venue more. I wouldn't change a thing and if I had to do it all over again I'd pick the Gilbertsville Farmhouse every single time. Thank you Sharon!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 kristin g

My Husband and I said our I do's 8/22/15, we had booked our venue with only the vision of what Aldo and Sharon describe to us. We can say that our wedding was absolutely magical this family owned business took care of everything, every detail were brought out with care. We still... Read More have people talking about how beautiful our evening was from the ceremony to the reception, our love or this venue and the family will last a lifetime, we couldn't thank them enough for the vision they had and what they brought to life was more then what we could ever imagine. our stay in the farmhouse will forever be in our memories as well. We have cherished our experience and will continue to brag and share this venue Best of luck to Aldo and Sharon on your dream coming ture.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Leah C

We had a small intimate ceremony at Gilbertsville Farmhouse on Memorial Day weekend that could not have been more perfect. Sharon, Aldo and Katie went out of their way to make sure everything was absolutely on point. Even though this was a small gathering, the attention to... Read More detail was outstanding. They helped with every bit of the coordination with local caterers, photographers, etc. in turn making planning much less stressful! The grounds are set up beautifully, and the small details they have incorporated match perfectly. Not to mention the glamping! What a unique and fantastic idea, atmosphere and experience! Again, the effort put into the detail of the cabins is amazing, and my husband and I have returned for the glamping during their couples retreats, which I highly recommend as well. We were the first couple to incorporate Goat Yoga the day after our wedding. There’s nothing like it! My wedding weekend was customized and we loved every minute of it, as did our guests. Lots of selfies with the animals as well! I challenge anyone to find a more unique and breathtaking venue in upstate NY. Gilbertsville Farmhouse, thank you for everything you did to make my wedding amazing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sharon R

This amazing venue was everything I had ever dreamed of. The chandeliers in contrast with the barn made my wedding rustic meets elegant. Sharon and Aldo were fantastic to work with. And what better way to end the evening but with glamping! 2 years later I still have people... Read More approaching me to tell me how beautiful my venue and wedding were.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Marisa B

Seriously the most amazing wedding venue ever! Before even visiting the venue I know that it was "the one"! One year after visiting the venue my husband and I tied the knot at the Gilbertsville Farm house. Guests may have not been happy that it was 5 hours from where most of... Read More them lived but once they all arrived they could not stop saying how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to and that the venue was breathtaking and that is was definitely worth the drive! It may have rained (actually poured) the entire weekend but it truly was more beautiful than I could have dreamed. The sun came out for about 30 minutes so that we could still have our ceremony on the hill and we even got the most beautiful rainbow for our pictures so don't let weather scare you when selecting the most perfect venue! Sharon, Aldo & their children as well as Katie were so wonderful and accommodating throughout the entire process and during our wedding weekend. Katie and the kids gave us unlimited rides to and from the tents without hesitation. The tents at what we called the "Olympic Glamping Village" were so beautiful and the beds were so comfortable that I think I slept better than I do at home! Each part of the property was so beautiful from the milking barn to the reception barn, the farmhouse to the tents, each space was so unique! I loved that our family and closest friends could all stay together on the farm for the entire weekend sharing in many meals, laughs and stories around the campfire making snores! It was so nice that no one had to worry about driving or being on time since everyone was right on site! Although I did bring many of my own decorations, very little is needed since all of the spaces are beautiful on their own! I really can't say enough great things about this venue! I keep trying to talk every person I meet to get married here so I can go to a wedding as a guest!! My only regret is that I can't do it all over again every weekend!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kate A

Gilbertsville farmhouse is the most amazing,romantic, and rustic place to get married and have great time! Sharon and her staff are amazing and so welcoming! We had a blast and the scenery is honestly the most photogenic place to get married! The mountains in the background at... Read More the ceremony site are breathe taking! The grounds are so accessible and easy to get too. The campground aka glamping are AWESOME!! the beds are so comfy and it feels like you are at home! Highly Recommended and a very fun place to get married and be surrounded by mother nature.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jennifer P

Gilbertsville was everything we could have asked for and more. We wanted a wedding where we could do the ceremony outdoors and I wanted a barn for the reception. We went to a few places and I researched a ton online. We ultimately chose Gilbertsville because it's a beautiful... Read More property, they have pews for the ceremony, glamping!, bonfire, and most of all because of how caring Sharon and Aldo seemed, even upon first meeting them. They seemed (and genuinely do) to enjoy what they do and want to make a couple's day everything they imagined. We had our first look in the "woodsy area", which was perfect because not only was it a beautiful location for photos, it was private, so we could enjoy this moment together. Our ceremony was on a hill overlooking the land around the property. Our reception was in the barn. It was spacious, the chandeliers add such an elegant touch, and there are real bathrooms! There are so many possibilities for ceremony or photo locations at Gilbertsville. But again, the people are what really make it. Everyone there was accommodating. No amount of times were too many to get a golf cart ride to the tents or to the ceremony. Aldo lit the bonfires for us and made sure the tents were warm and cozy. Katie gave advice to keep the buffet in the barn, and I'm so glad we did. Sharon helped greet the guests and made sure everything was running smoothly (Along with C&A Events). I'm sure there were little things that we didn't even realize. Sharon was aways responsive to my questions prior to the big day. Guests were commenting on how beautiful and unique the venue is during the wedding. Guests continue to rave about the venue and staff. I honestly wish we could do our wedding every weekend because it was that perfect and that much fun.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Megan M

My fiance and I were considering Gilbertsville for our wedding so we scheduled a tour and drove out from NYC with our parents. We arrived a little early so we just hung out for a bit, but when no one had arrived 15 minutes after our appointment time we decided to give them a... Read More call. There was no answer so we left a voice message. We even tried knocking on the door of the house that was on the property but no one was there. After waiting for about 45 minutes, we just decided to leave. It's now two days later and we still haven't received a call back or any explanation for why they were a no-show for our tour.

2017-06-06T10:46:32 Response from the vendor

I am SO SORRY that this happened - your frustration is completely warranted. We only had one tour on our schedule for Saturday and one for Sunday, both of which were successful. I have looked through my inbox and I do not see any emails,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sue S

Perfect, perfect, perfect! Our wedding weekend was incredible. Sharon and the rest of her family couldn't have been more accommodating. The tents were beautiful and clean.. There was always a kid driving a go-cart to take us up the hill. And the ceremony was SO beautiful!... Read More Gilbertsville Farmhouse is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Roseanne Z

Gilbertsville Farmhouse was the PERFECT place for our wedding. We planned all the way from Houston, TX and Sharon was AMAZING in communicating with us and answering all of our questions. The town is picture perfect and there are plenty of places for guests to stay. The tents on... Read More site are wonderful and so cute my friends loved hanging out there by the fire. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL to say the least and even though it rained on our wedding day the milk barn was perfect! It came out so pretty and i couldn't have asked for anything more. A lot of guests at the wedding were in awe of how everything looked and they couldn't stop talking about it. We love Sharon and Gilbertsville Farmhouse. They made our dreams truly come true and I know they will for you too.

A Beautiful Place to Get Married

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Holland D

This venue is just absolutely stunning in every direction you look. Watching the morning fog burn off the top of the pond as the sun came pouring from behind the rolling hills was magical. The millions of stars twinkling overhead on a clear night, mesmerizing. This place will... Read More fill you with a calm and serenity that no other place will. Beyond the beauty of the surroundings, you have Aldo and Sharon who are two of the sweetest, most agreeable venue owners I could ever imagine. They work extremely hard to make sure their clients are getting exactly what they want. Together, we were able to find the most perfect place for an intimate woodsy ceremony. It took a lot of work to prepare the site, but they were determined to make it everything I had imagined it could be. Our day was perfect and they were a huge part of that success. I am so thankful to have found this special place and to have had the privilege to work with Sharon and Aldo to turn the wedding I envisioned into a reality. We are still hearing compliments from our guests who were so impressed with this place. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Rustic and Relaxed Farmhouse Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Brittany H

My husband and I got married at the Gilbertsville Farmhouse on May 30th and we cannot say enough amazing things about Sharon and Aldo and their breathtaking venue. It was the wedding of our dreams. Everything from the tours, planning and communication, rehearsal dinner to the... Read More actual wedding was simple, fun and beautiful. Sharon and Aldo have such creative and caring minds, our day was more than we imagined. Some family stayed at the farmhouse the night prior and slept restfully--it had all the comforts of home! This venue will hold a special place in our hearts forever. We highly recommend checking it out!

Gilbertsville Farm House is the best venue ever :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Kaylin M

My husband and I are truly fortunate to have stumbled onto such a wonderful wedding venue in our upstate NY search! The owners, Sharon and Aldo, went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. During our rehearsal dinner a freak windstorm knocked out the power... Read More to Oneonta and the surrounding areas. Sharon and Aldo remained calm the entire time and quickly ordered generators for the next day so that everything went smoothly. I can honestly say my wedding wouldn't have happened without their quick thinking! The venue itself is breathtaking, and you can't beat the glamping tents that overlook the red barn! Would definitely recommend this venue!

Gilbertsville Farmhouse

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

We celebrated our daughter's wedding here, it was such a pleasure working with Aldo and Sharon, the grounds are beautiful, if you are looking for rustic elegance this is a great choice, pictures come out gorgeous, I highly recommend renting the house for the evening of the... Read More event, it gives you a chance to rest and relax after a long hectic day.

Rustic Glam! Beautiful Venue!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Sarah B

We found the Gilbertsville Farmhouse online after visiting family on the east coast and we were back home in Las Vegas. We booked this venue on blind faith! The photos online were beautiful and matched our vision for a rustic glam wedding. We knew that planning a wedding across... Read More the country was going to be a challenge, but a venue like the Gilbertsville Farmhouse cannot be found in our hometown and then as a bonus, my fiancé's family didn't have to travel all the way to Vegas for our wedding. Sharon, the owner, was very clear on everything that needed to be done to book and was very helpful in providing us help in finding vendors, as the area is fairly small. Tables and chairs were provided, there is a beautiful bar set up, the milking barn was fantastic for our cocktail hour, and the ceremony site with the church pews and wooden arbor was stunning. There are no words for the chandeliers, they are truly spectacular. We really felt like we got our money's worth at the Gilbertsville Farmhouse and it created the perfect setting for this chapter of our love story. We were the first wedding of the season, so I think things were rushed in getting finished in time for us (there were people everywhere working like crazy the day before when we did our walk thru, so we weren't able to access the barn and not everything was in it's place yet). It would've been nice to know it was all set to go, and not worrying that it wasn't going to be finished in time, but besides a one small detail of all the hay bales in the milk barn being covered in burlap so that people could sit there (only a few were not covered), every, single thing was perfect! And that is saying a lot coming from a picky bride! Thank you, Sharon, for having us at your amazing venue.

Sharon Boustani

Just a few years ago I would have never dreamed I would have the opportunity to make couple's dreams come true out working alongside my husband & children. Our farmhouse is not only a blessing to our couples but to me & my family. My husband Aldo & I have put in endless effort into our farm to share with people what we love so much about it. Our work is a living representation of who we are & what our life has been about: ever-loving & evolving joy. Over the years we have grown our family & our business here at Gilbertsville Farmhouse & we share that openly with all of our couples.