Gilded Social ~ The Fancy Occasion Shop

We are a bridesmaid and social occasion dress shop in downtown Columbus, Ohio ~ on Gay Street right above Due Amici. {formerly La Jeune Mariee Maids & Social Occasions} We specialize in making your experience just as special as a bride! Our space is fun, relaxed, and comfortable. Whether a whole bride tribe, mothers, flower girls, or just a fancy dress for a special night out ~ we'll find the perfect style for you! In addition to the collections below, we also carry Adrianna Papell, Joanna August, and Katie May bridesmaid collections and Amalee flower girl collection.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

65 East Gay Street, Second Floor, Columbus, OH (614) 430-9659
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Jessica H

I typically don't enjoy dress shopping. I have gained weight (about 50lbs; Size 18/20 dress) since the last wedding i was in and when my sister told me she wanted me to be her bridesmaid I dreaded dress shopping. My sister and I made an appointment at Gilded Social and had an... Read More amazing experience! I had a blast going through the wide selection of styles and colors and picturing what would look best. I was able to try on most of my selections in a spacious and comfortable dressing room. Tonya was fantastic at offering her suggestions about the dresses and they would go with the bridal gown. I found a dress that not only looked great but that I would feel comfortable in. Thank you Tonya and Gilded Social for making my dress shopping experience nothing other than Fabulous!

2018-02-20T13:10:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so excited about your dress - you are going to look GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Jen B

My sister is my maid of honor and we went to Gilded Social to find her dress. WOW!! What an awesome experience. It was an extremely personalized and relaxing experience. My sister even commented that it was a better experience than when she bought her own wedding dress. Tanya... Read More and staff were so knowledgeable and they have an AWESOME selection of dresses. We were looking for something modern, that didn't scream "bridesmaid" and we were both so pleasantly surprised by how many awesome options there were! Tanya also made some great recommendations and even had some dresses pulled in advance based on some of the information we shared when booking the appointment. The prosecco was a nice touch to make it feel fun and special. I HIGHLY recommend!!

2018-02-20T13:09:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so wonderful to have you in and I am SO happy we found your sister the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Melissa M

The best experience here! Brit was amazing to work with. She listened to the style I wanted and was honest about certain fabrics and dresses that wouldn’t fit the style. They have such a great variety and selection. My bridesmaids and I had such a fun and comfortable time here.... Read More I would recommended going here 100%

2018-02-20T13:09:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so thrilled you had fun and were comfortable. Those are two of our top priorities!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Kendra W

Well deserved 5 stars!!!! I had my appointment with the sweet Brit to find my bridal party dresses. Having already been to 4 other bridal shops in Columbus looking for dresses this is, hands down, the best most relaxing and professional bridal store experance that we have had.... Read More Brit completely understood my vision and made me feel confident with my dress and color selection.

2018-01-27T07:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so thrilled to be such a special part of your big day! Your tribe is going to be gorgeous!

Tanya Hartman

I've been in love with weddings since I first picked up a wedding magazine in high school. For 15 years, I worked in fundraising events and government administration, until I finally decided to pursue something I truly love! I've been a bride once, a bridesmaid three times, and a bachelorette party and bridal shower attendee countless times. To me, asking someone to stand next to you on your big day is one of the greatest honors you can give to your best gal! Together, let's show her just how much she means to you and make sure her experience, and YOURS, is the absolute BEST!