Gilmore Studios

Newport Beach, Orange County CA

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3001 Red Hill Ave #4-104, Costa Mesa, CA Newport Beach, Orange County CA (949) 698-3968

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Sara S

Jennifer and Brian were great for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. They kept us at ease and laughing the entire time and were such a fun couple to work with. They were true professionals throughout the entire process. I knew I didn't want overly edited... Read More pictures, and I found them through our preferred vendor list. Their pictures look so natural and are a great mix of candids and staged pictures, as well as a great mix of colored and black-and-white pictures! They also listened to our requests for pictures, as well as more pictures that we didn't know that we would want to see later. We will look back at our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives and we are so glad we found such great photographers to capture the best day of our lives so perfectly!

Beautiful work that captures your style

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Ashley W

Jennifer and her Husband Brian are a dynamic duo! If you read my other reviews, you know I heavily research before committing to a vendor. Jennifer is amazing. After working with her, she feels more like a friend than a vendor. She and Brian were always on time, ready to go and... Read More had a plan. She met with us to figure out a custom package for our budget and REALLY worked with us. Engagement sessions are considered part of the deal and a "rehearsal" before the big day. It helped us to warm up to them and it didn't take long. Both the engagement and wedding "shoots" (if you will) were so effortless. They instructed us on what to do and while Jennifer was up front and directing us, Brian would be off in the distance getting really great cinematic shots and other interesting angles. She really talks with you to figure out what style you're after. If you like the edgy and artistic she can capture it, simple and rustic, that too. Contemporary, modern, traditional...yep all those things! Aside from the AMAZING footage, we were able to keep ALL of our photographs as she provides them on a disc in high resolution (I mean you could make a wall mural with these puppies). Also, and I have to really compliment her on this, her presentation is wonderful. Every item we've recieved has been lovingly wrapped and addressed with a lot of care. You don't feel like a client and a price tag, she makes you feel like family. Her work is beautiful and you won't be disappointed!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Elyse H

Jennifer Gilmore was extremely professional and accommodating throughout my wedding planning process. The day of, she put me at ease and was a blast to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Best Photographer in OC!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Tiffany N

Jennifer and Brian Gilmore are amazing photographers! They are professional, yet so fun to work with! They really make you feel comfortable and encourage you to have fun with your pictures. At our wedding last weekend we opted to use their Studio Booth which was a HUGE hit with... Read More our guests! I highly recommend Jennifer Gilmore Photography for all your photography needs!!

Review for Jennifer Gilmore Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Gina S

loved everything about her. she does great work.