Ginsberg Jewelers

4647 1st. Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA

Great to work with

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kimberly G

I loved working with everyone at Ginsberg for both my engagement and wedding bands. I still stop in to get my rings cleaned regularly.

Sub par service

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 katie g

I was planning on purchasing my husbands ring from Melinda and the Cedar Rapids location. I wanted to surprise him on having it engraved. Long story short I took him in to get sized and The lady who helped us blew the surprise. I wasn't happy, but what upset me the most was the lack of apology I revived. Instead her words were, "Well at least he won't know what it says". I let Melinda know what happened and she also said there was nothing she could do and that was the end of it. I felt as though she should have offered to pay for the engraving, or at least something. I choose to purchase elsewhere. There are too many jewelers in town to put up with poor service.

Great service, enough choices

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Britta A

Bought a men's wedding band from Ginsberg. Their selection was good, but their service was really great! Everyone there was really friendly and helpful. We even had to go back to get the ring resized, which was a very easy process.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your GREAT review! We'll strive to make our selection as great as our service. Come back soon!

quality

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Cathy K

high quality and excellent service

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for submitting a wonderful review of our quality and service! We look forward to seeing you for every anniversary!

Couples Rings

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Karry M

My husband got my engagement ring and I got his ring from Ginsberg. They are just the nicest people there. Very willing to help you however they can. Prices are a little high, but what jewelry store isn't? Would recommend over all the other big jewelry stores in our area.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We will continue to serve and service quality jewelry that will become your heirloom treasures! Hope to see you in the store again soon!

Extremely helpful

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Denise W

Best store in Eastern Iowa! Extremely helpful and found just what we were looking for. Wide selection of traditional and non-traditional rings and other jewelry.

9/18/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your fantastic review! We'd love to see you in the store again to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of your wonderful review!

TO Ginsberg Jewelers